MSc Public Health Distance Education: MSc Public Health is a PG-level academic program with two years duration and is provided in DL mode at various colleges in India. Students will learn a multidisciplinary, integrated approach to public health through the distance learning MSc program.
The MSc Public Health program is offered in distance mode and focuses on maintaining public health as well as addressing numerous challenges that are related to it. Offering various forms of remedy, such as health awareness campaigns. This curriculum also teaches students different approaches to combating illnesses and the factors that cause them.
- MSc Physics Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The Admission Deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Mumbai University will soon start MSc Physics Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session.
- Kurushetra University Distance MSc Physics Admission will begin soon for the 2023 session.
Educational institutions establish eligibility criteria or minimal requirements for distance MSc in Public Health before offering students entrance. The following are the eligibility criteria for applicants for this Master’s degree:
- A bachelor’s degree in a health science subject, such as BSc Nursing, BSc Psychology, MBBS, or any other comparable professional health science course, is needed of applicants for the MSc Public Health program.
- Most institutes require at least 50% marks aggregate in UG degree.
- Since there are no entrance tests for the distance MSc in Public Health program, applicants must review the admission requirements for the relevant colleges and universities.
The academic fee for a distance MSc PH is lower as compared to a regular MSc. The annual academic charges for this MSc program range from INR 20,000 to 35,000.
MSc Public Health Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Public Health|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to INR 35,000.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MSc Public Health Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for the distance MSc Public Health Distance Education program is online in most distance-learning universities. The applicants should follow the below-mentioned procedure for applying to this MSc course:
- The aspirant of MSc PH first visits the website of the university to which he/she wants to apply
- Register as a new applicant with the admission portal
- After getting the registration id, login to the online application portal
- Select PG admissions of the season and select MSc Public Health
- An application form for MSc PH will open in a new tab; start filling it out.
- After completing the details in the application form, review it and make an online application fee payment.
- Submit an application for the MSc PH course along with a fee voucher.
MSc Public Health Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||BASIC CONCEPTS IN PUBLIC HEALTH||1ST YEAR|
|2||ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH||1ST YEAR|
|3||NUTRITION AND HEALTH||1ST YEAR|
|4||PUBLIC HEALTH BIOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||1ST YEAR|
|5||SAFE FOOD HANDELING||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|2||NUTRITION SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
|4||OCCUPATIONAL, INDUSTRIAL AND URBAN HEALTH||2ND YEAR|
|5||PUBLIC HEALTH LAW, ETHICS AND HUMAN RIGHTS||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Public Health Distance Learning
- MSc PH remote learning is your flexible companion because it is appropriate for a variety of learners.
- A distance-learning MSc program is a simple method to hone your present abilities and explore several topic areas without losing sight of your personal and professional objectives.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Public Health
Given the extensive range of research options, MSc Public Health graduates may also choose to pursue further education, such as:
- M.Phil Public Health
- Ph.D. Public Health
Recruitment Area For Distance MSc Public Health
Depending on their level of expertise, MSc Public Health students have a wide range of employment choices. Some popular job areas for such professionals are:
- Health Care Units
- Government Health Centers
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- NMIMS Distance Learning
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur national university
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.