MSc Public Health Distance Education: MSc Public Health is a PG-level academic program with two years duration and is provided in DL mode at various colleges in India. Students will learn a multidisciplinary, integrated approach to public health through the distance learning MSc program.
The MSc Public Health program is offered in distance mode and focuses on maintaining public health as well as addressing numerous challenges that are related to it. Offering various forms of remedy, such as health awareness campaigns. This curriculum also teaches students different approaches to combating illnesses and the factors that cause them.
MSc Public Health Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- Symbiosis University has started admissions for its MSc Public Health programme for the academic session of 2024-25. Interested applicants submit the application before 15 March 2024*. Apply now
- The admissions process has started at Amity University for the MSc Public Health course for the 2024-25 academic session. Interested candidates can apply before the last date of 15 March 2024*. Apply now
Educational institutions establish eligibility criteria or minimal requirements for distance MSc in Public Health before offering students entrance. The following are the eligibility criteria for applicants for this Master’s degree:
- A bachelor’s degree in a health science subject, such as BSc Nursing, BSc Psychology, MBBS, or any other comparable professional health science course, is needed of applicants for the MSc Public Health program.
- Most institutes require at least 50% marks aggregate in UG degree.
- Since there are no entrance tests for the distance MSc in Public Health program, applicants must review the admission requirements for the relevant colleges and universities.
The academic fee for a distance MSc PH is lower than a regular MSc. The annual academic charges for this MSc program range from INR 20,000 to INR 35,000.
MSc Public Health Distance Education Highlights
|MSc Public Health
|BSc in any discipline
|2 to 4 years
|INR 20,000 to INR 35,000.
|Online & Offline
More Distance Courses
MSc Public Health Distance Education Admission 2024
Various Universities have started the MSc Public Health Distance education admission for the 2024 academic year. Those applicants who want to enrol in this program must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Admission is based on merit or an entrance exam. It will differ from university to university, and some universities take direct admission. Candidates fill out the registration form before the deadline, and while filling out the application form, read all the details carefully.
MSc Public Health Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The admission process for the distance MSc Public Health Distance Education program is online in most distance-learning universities. The applicants should follow the below-mentioned procedure for applying to this MSc course:
- The aspirant of MSc PH first visits the website of the university to which he/she wants to apply
- Register as a new applicant with the admission portal
- After getting the registration id, login to the online application portal
- Select PG admissions of the season and select MSc Public Health
- An application form for MSc PH will open in a new tab; start filling it out.
- After completing the details in the application form, review it and make an online application fee payment.
- Submit an application for the MSc PH course along with a fee voucher.
MSc Public Health Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|BASIC CONCEPTS IN PUBLIC HEALTH
|ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH
|NUTRITION AND HEALTH
|PUBLIC HEALTH BIOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
|SAFE FOOD HANDLING
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|OCCUPATIONAL, INDUSTRIAL AND URBAN HEALTH
|PUBLIC HEALTH LAW, ETHICS AND HUMAN RIGHTS
Advantages of MSc Public Health Distance Learning
- MSc PH remote learning is your flexible companion because it is appropriate for various learners.
- A distance-learning MSc program is a simple method to hone your present abilities and explore several topics while maintaining your personal and professional objectives.
MSc in Public Health Distance Learning in India
Many Universities and Colleges offer Distance MSc in Public Health courses conveniently and flexibly in India. The admission process for the current session is going on, and students can start enrolling in it. The students will enhance their skills with the help of this course required to make their career in the public healthcare industry. The average fee of the MSc in Public Health Distance Learning program in India is approximately INR 20,000 to INR 35,000 per year. Some of India’s top universities offering an MSc in Public Health Distance Education are IGNOU, LPU, Amity University and many others.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Public Health
Given the extensive range of research options, MSc Public Health graduates may also choose to pursue further education, such as:
- M.Phil Public Health
- Ph.D. Public Health
Recruitment Area For Distance MSc Public Health
One who is dedicated to helping people who need medical assistance can pursue an MSc in Public Health program also. Apart from money, the program is also helpful in earning blessings and internal peace. Students will get several jobs like Health Informatics Specialists, Healthcare Administrators, Epidemiologists, Healthcare Consultants, etc. Not only in India, but an MSc Public Health program holder can earn these jobs anywhere globally. Some top requirement areas are given below.
- Civil Services
- Health Care Units
- Educational Institutes
- Government Health Centers
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- NMIMS Distance Learning
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur national university
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- University of Mumbai
More Distance MSc Programs
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques: Is MSc in Public Health Distance Learning in India valid & approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, MSc in Public Health in Distance learning mode is valid & approved by UGC & DEB.
Be the first to leave a review.