MSc Microbiology Distance Education: MSc Microbiology in distance learning mode holds a duration of 2 years, and this is basically a postgraduate course. This course teaches students about the biological processes of microbes and the biological analysis of such organisms. It is an opportunity for those candidates who do not complete their studies in a regular mode because of some financial and other issues.
The course of distance MSc Microbiology enables students to acquire multiple skills and acquire a better career. These candidates can get specialties in subjects of microbial physiology, food and dairy microbiology, microbial genetics, molecular immunology, and many others.
- MSc Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The Admission Deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Delhi University will soon start MSc Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session.
- Nalanda Open University Distance MSc Admission will begin soon for the 2023 session.
MSc Microbiology provides flexibility and ease of learning to candidates in distance learning. The course can be acquired by meeting the criteria given:
- In order to meet the eligibility, one should hold a BSc degree in a similar field, and the degree must be recognized.
- The last examination for this degree should have been qualified with almost a minimum score of 50%.
- Entrance exams are conducted based on institute; however, mostly admissions are merit-based.
In India, distance MSc Microbiology is offered by many institutes, and the cost for studying this course varies from INR 22000 to 65990 per year.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Microbiology|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 22000 to 65990 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
For admission to the distance MSc Microbiology courses, students can apply online or offline manner. The online applications will be submitted using the website.
- It will be required to open the website of the university.
- Each candidate will have to make a new registration.
- It will be further necessary to provide details as required in the form.
- After that, students will have to attach the required document files to the form.
- The next step will be the submission of the application fee.
- Candidates will upload the fee receipt details.
- Check the form in the preview and submit it.
- Enrollment numbers of students will be sent by email.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||MYCOLOGY & VIROLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|2||INSTRUMENTATION & ITS BIOLOGICAL APPLICATION||1ST YEAR|
|4||BACTERIOLOGY & PHYCOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|5||INDUSTRIAL & FOOD MICROBIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||MOLECULAR BIOLOGY APPLIED GENETICS||2ND YEAR|
|2||ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY AND MICROBIAL ECOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|3||MEDICIAL MICROBIOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|4||ADVANCE IN AGRICULTURE MICROBIOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|5||MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Microbiology Distance Education
- Extracurricular activities of students are stimulated during this course.
- The timetable for studying the course is convenient.
- Important scientific skills are imparted to the learners
- Other students can be approached for learning purposes.
- Students can effectively manage the learning subjects.
Educational Scope after Distance MSc Microbiology
The MSc Microbiology course provides multiple chances to the learners in terms of employment and studies. The learners in this course can also continue further studies after its completion.
The course in the field of microbiology after this MSc Microbiology are numerous and can be acquired by these students.
A few popular study courses after MSc Microbiology Distance Education course are:
- Ph.D. in Microbiology
- M.Phil in Microbiology
Recruitment Area for Distance MSc Microbiology
MSc Microbiology Distance Education mode provides many career development chances to degree holders. There are various job positions that offer high salaries to such postgraduates, and these are given:
- Clinical Research Associate
- Research Analyst
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mumbai University
- Nalanda Open University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
Be the first to leave a review.