Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission 2023: The university has closed the admission for the January 2023 session; the last date to apply was 31 March 2023. Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission window is open twice a year. KUK will open the admission window for the July session on 01 July 2023, while the admission window will close on 31 August 2023. The University offers numerous programs in distance modes such as UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate with various specializations.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Updates
- Pre-admission counseling for July 2023 session is going on at KUK DDE from 08 May 2023 to 20 June 2023. Source
- The Kurukshetra University Distance Education has released a notice regarding admissions for the following programs: B.Ed-I, MBA-I, MBA(HM)-I, and MCA-I. View here
- Distance education admissions for the July 2023 session will start from 1 July 2023 for UG, PG, and Diploma programs at KUK University. Source
- The application deadline for the July 2023 session is 31 August 2023.
- The last date to apply for MBA Part-I, MBA (HM) Part-I, MCA Part-I, and BEd Part-I programs at KUK is 16 August 2023. Source
- The university prospectus for 2023 can be downloaded here.
The distance mode of KUK University was established in 1956. Kurukshetra University is located in Kurukshetra, Haryana. Kurukshetra University Distance Education offers the programs like UG, PG, and PG Diploma. Courses like BA, BCom, MA, MSc, and MCom are available for the academic 2023 sessions.
A graduation degree from a recognized university is required for all the PG programs at Kurukshetra University Distance Education, and all programs require an entrance exam. Applications are accepted through scores, so students need to check the latest merit list for admissions.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission Fee: To enroll in any distance programs available at Kurukshetra University Distance Education, Students have to pay a processing fee of Rs 600/- for the general category and Rs 150/- for SC/OBC/.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kurukshetra University Directorate of Distance Education|
|Short Name||KUK DDE|
|Approved by||AICTE, NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Accreditation||Accredited Grade A+ by NAAC in 2017|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam||CET (Common Entrance Test)|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft|
|Address||Kurukshetra University Campus Kurukshetra – 136119, Haryana, India|
|Email Idemail@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission Important Date
|KUK July 2023 session admission start date||01 July 2023|
|Last date to apply for the July 2023 session at KUK||31 August 2023|
|Application deadline for MBA Part-I, MBA (HM) Part-I, MCA Part-I, and BEd Part-I programs at KUK for July 2023 session||16 August 2023|
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission 2023
The Kurukshetra University DDE deadline is 31 August 2023 for UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses admission in July 2023.
To get brief detail of these courses candidates must need to read the complete detail that is mentioned below:
- Traditional distance courses in the UG category are BCA, B.Ed., BLIS, BIM, BA, and B.Com. Under the category of PG admissions, provided distance courses are MLIS, LLM, M.Com, MA, MBA, MCA, and MSc.
- Entries in the UG level courses are always merit-based and students are selected based on their previous degrees. Its basic demand is every candidate must have an average aggregate score of 50% in the last examination of HSC.
- Admissions are also merit-based in the case of many PG programs. The merit criteria of these admissions are securing a 50% score in the last UG degree. A common entrance test (CET) is inducted by Kurukshetra University to make entries in MBA and MCA.
- A DD of 500 is for the application fee.
Is Kurukshetra University Distance Education UGC approved? Yes, this university has been approved by UGC for a distance education course. One can visit the official website to get admission. The process will be followed online and only eligible candidates can apply for admission.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education UG Admission
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Bachelor’s Program offers courses such as BA, B.Com., BIM, B.LIbSci, and B.Ed on its distance learning platform. For all programs, candidates must have completed their 10th and 12th (intermediate) studies to be eligible for distance learning admissions.
The entrance requirements for any of these programs are not required for entrance, and students will be selected solely based on their merit scores, there are no entry requirements for any of these programs, and there are no entrance tests required for any of these programs.
Admission to this university’s Bachelor of Education degree program requires distance learners to have prior work experience. Registration for the 2023 Academic session will soon be available for students.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), 3 years UG course with admission criteria that includes having a 12th standard qualification obtained with 50% minimum score. The fee charged for this course is INR 7025/-.
- Bachelors of Arts (BA), 10+2 from a recognized institute must have been pursued by a candidate with previous exam marks of 45-50% average. Its fee is INR 6000/-.
- Bachelors of Education ( B.Ed), Two years of master’s degree in distance mode can be pursued based on merit admissions. The required marks for students are 50% minimum. INR 66,800/- is the fee.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education PG Admission
Various postgraduate programs are offered by the university. Some PG courses to consider are MCom, MA, MSc, etc. Admissions to these PG courses have opened for students. 31 August 2023 is the last date for the admission process. The course generally lasts two years and requires a UG degree to enroll. It is recommended that the UG degree is in a relevant field.
- Master of Science (MSc) is a course provided at the PG level for BSc-passed candidates and lasts for a duration of 2 years. This course has a fee of INR 11700/-.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), is going to be the course of 2 years where a BBA degree in any subject is acceptable for admission. INR 13800/- is the tuition fee.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com) admissions are conducted without an entrance exam and the performance of students in B.Com or equivalent degree is considered. There will be a course fee of INR 12000/-.
- Masters of Arts (MA), 2 years of master’s degree in distance mode can be pursued based on merit admissions. The required marks for students are 45% minimum. INR 10800/- is the fee.
- MA (English), This master’s program can be completed after graduation with at least 50% marks. Admission is conducted without an entrance exam. INR 14500/- is the tuition fee.
B.Ed From Kurukshetra University Distance Education
The university is offering Bachelor of Education course in distance mode. The course lasts for 2 years at the undergraduate level. To be eligible for admission to this course at Kurukshetra University, a student should have a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects from any UGC-approved university.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Certificate Courses List
- Certificate in Japanese Language
- Certificate in the French Language
- Certificate in German Language
- Certificate in Cloud Computing
- Certificate in Full Stack Development
- Certificate in Block Chain Management
- Certificate in the Internet of Things
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Kurukshetra University Distance Education initiates the application form that needs to be filled out before the last date given by the university. The application form can be submitted online mode. Before applying, one should be ready with the documents such as mark sheets, photographs, signatures, bank details, etc.
The guidelines related to registration and procedure have been explained in the prospectus. Firstly, aspirants will have to complete the registration by providing their full name, Email ID, and Mobile Number. After the registration at KUK DDE, the actual application process starts where applicants fill in the form, upload the document, and pay the application fee.
As fast as the application fee is concerned, it will be different for the General and Reserved categories. For general entrants, the prospectus fee will be Rs 300/-, while for the reserved category, it will be Rs 75/-.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission teaches several UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses through distance education in January and July of each year. The applications are available for offline and online modes, and the admission procedure is available at the official admission link.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Online Process
- Step 1: Go to the official website of KUK DDE Admission- ddestudent.kuk.ac.in/login.php.
- Step 2: The application form will appear by clicking on the “NEW REGISTRATION” icon on the website.
- Step 3: Fill in all the information accurately and click on the “SUBMIT” button to submit the application form.
- Step 4: Upload the documents required.
- Step 6: Candidates must pay the registration/Application fee via Credit or Debit card or Net Banking.
- Step 7: Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
The applicant must send the printed application form and the required documents for verification within 15 days of applying online.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Offline Process
- Step 1: Buy the application form from the KUK DDE center.
- Step 2: Download the Prospectus from the official website. It has an Application Form in it.
- Step 3: Fill in all the information accurately in the Application form.
- Step 4: Make the Demand Draft from the bank.
- Step 5: Send that Application Form to the Center with the fee and required documents.
DDE Admission to Kurukshetra University
- Only merit-based applicants are accepted at this university.
- A diploma from the 12th grade is required for undergraduate programs.
- For PG courses, a bachelor’s degree is required.
- MBAs require entrance exams.
KUK DDE How to Apply: What to do?
- Apply online by filling out the form.
- You must pay the fees shown on the website.
- To apply for admission, complete the application form and mail it to the admissions department.
- Bring proof of your income, caste, and disability if you’re applying under one of these quotas. All applicants must self-certify.
- Merit lists are expected.
- Scholarships for Kurukshetra, distance education
- The Shikshit Beti scheme rewards ladies who score over 70% in their qualifying exam with a 25% tuition fee discount.
- SC students and blind students whose household income is less than Rs 2.5 lakhs would not be charged.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Documents Required
- 10th, and 10+2 marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degrees if available
- Transfer Certificate
- Six recent pictures
- Demand Draft or Bank Challan Receipt
- Experience/Employment Certificate (if any)
Kurukshetra University Distance Education UG Courses
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||12th pass||BBA ( Accounting and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||12th pass||BBA (Airline Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BA (Physical Education)||3 years||12th pass||BBA (Airport Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BA (Political Science)||3 years||12th pass||BSc (Agriculture)||3 years||12th Medical|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 years||12th pass||BSc (Agronomy)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BA (Rural Development)||3 years||12th pass||BSc (Audiology)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BA (Sociology)||3 years||12th pass||BSc (Biology)||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)||3 years||12th pass||BSc (Botany)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BBA Hardware||3 years||12th pass with 45%||BSc (Cardiovascular Technology)||3 years||12th PCM|
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra||Thanesar, Haryana||2004||Government|
|Galaxy Global Group of Institutions, Ambala||Dinarpur, Haryana||2009||Private|
|Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Yamunanagar||Chhota Bas, Haryana||1995||Private|
|Kurukshetra Institute of Technology and Management, Kurukshetra||Garhi Roran, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research, Ambala||Phalail Majra, Haryana||2002||Private|
|Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panipat||Bapura, Haryana||–||Private|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Panipat||Panipat Taraf Ansar, Haryana||2001||Private|
|Geeta Engineering College, Panipat||Naraina, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Ambala||Hema Majra, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Doon Valley Institute of Engineering and Technology, Karnal||Karnal, Haryana||2001||Government|
|Galaxy Global Imperial Technical Campus, Ambala||Landha, Haryana||2009||Government|
|Ashok Institute of Hospitality and Tourism Management, New Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1971||Private|
|Samalkha Group of Institutions, Panipat||Hathawala, Haryana||2009||Private|
|Maharishi Ved Vyas Engineering College, Yamuna Nagar||Jagadhri, Haryana||2009||Private|
|Institute of Mass Communication and Media Technology, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra||Jind, Haryana||1993||Government|
|Geeta Institute of Management and Technology, Kurukshetra||Kanipla, Haryana||–||Private|
|International Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra||Kurukshetra, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Government Engineering College, Nilokheri||Nilokheri, Haryana||2016||Government|
|Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat||Samalkha, Haryana||1992||Private|
|RP Indraprastha Institute of Technology, Karnal||Kalron, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Asian Institute of Management and Technology, Yamuna Nagar||Yamuna Nagar, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Shivalik Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ambala||Ambala, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Innovative Engineering and Technology Institute, Radaur||Kanjnu, Haryana||2012||Private|
|ICL Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ambala||Ambala, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Haryana College of Technology and Management, Kaithal||Kaithal, Haryana||1998||Private|
|Ganpati Institute of Technology and Management, Bilaspur||Bilaspur, Haryana||–||Private|
|Apex Institute of Management and Technology, Karnal||Bahlolpur Viran, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Technology Education and Research Institute, Kurukshetra||Barna, Haryana||–||Private|
|Panchkula Engineering College, Panchkula||Haripur, Haryana||–||Private|
|NC College of Engineering, Israna||Jondhan Khurd, Haryana||1998||Private|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Group of Institutions, Karnal||Karnal, Haryana||2010||Private|
|Karnal Institute of Technology and Management, Karnal||Kunjpura, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Institute of Science and Technology, Klawad||Yamuna Nagar, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Indus Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jind||Kinana, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Haryana Engineering College, Jagadhri||Jagadhri, Haryana||1998||Private|
|Global Research Institute of Management and Technology, Yamuna Nagar||Radaur, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Galaxy Institute of Technology and Management, Karnal||Bhaini Kalan, Haryana||2008||Private|
|DR College of Engineering and Technology, Panipat||Kakoda, Haryana||2008||Private|
|BLS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jind||Igrah, Haryana||2010||Private|
|Yamuna Institute of Engineering and Technology, Yamuna Nagar||Gadholi, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Swami Devi Dyal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panchkula||Palasra, Haryana||2001||Private|
|Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra||Kurukshetra, Haryana||1997||Private|
|Shree Ram Mulkh College of Technical Education, Ambala||Naraingarh, Haryana||2006||Private|
|Modern Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra||Goripur, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Kalpi Institute of Technology, Ambala||Kalpi, Haryana||2008||Private|
|ICL Institute of Architecture and Town Planning, Ambala||Ambala, Haryana||2009||Private|
|E-Max School of Engineering and Applied Research, Ambala||Ambala Cantt, Haryana||2009||Private|
|Swami Devi Dyal Institute of Management Studies, Panchkula||Barwala, Punjab||2008||Private|
|Shree Siddhivinayak Group of Institutions, Bilaspur||Shahpur, Haryana||2008||Private|
|IILM Institute for Business and Management, Gurgaon||Gurgaon, Haryana||Private|
|Hindustan Institute of Technology and Management, Ambala||Ambala, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Haryana Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kaithal||Kaithal, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Karnal||Karnal, Haryana||1969||Private|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Management, Mullana||Mullana, Haryana||2008||Private|
|E-Max Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ambala||Mullana, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Doon Valley College of Engineering, Karnal||Karnal, Haryana||–||Private|
|University College, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra||Thanesar, Haryana||1956||Government|
|Tilakraj Chadha Institute of Management and Technology, Yamunanagar||Yamuna Nagar, Haryana||1999||Private|
|Shree Ram Mulkh Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ambala||Kohra-Bhura, Haryana||2007||Private|
|SD PG College, Panipat||Panipat, Haryana||1958||Private|
|RN College of Engineering and Technology, Panipat||Untla, Haryana||2008||Private|
|RKSD PG College, Kaithal||Kaithal, Haryana||1954||Private|
|Naraini Group of Institutions, Karnal||Chirao, Haryana||2009||Private|
|KVA DAV College For Women, Karnal||Karnal, Haryana||1958||Private|
|Jind Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jind||Jind, Haryana||1998||Private|
|Guru Nanak Khalsa Institute of Technology and Management Studies, Yamuna Nagar||Yamuna Nagar, Haryana||2012||Private|
|Ganpati Business School, Bilaspur||Yamuna Nagar, Haryana||–||Private|
|Dyal Singh College, Karnal||Karnal, Haryana||1910||Private|
|DAV PG College, Karnal||Karnal, Haryana||1974||Private|
|Chhaju Ram Memorial Jat College, Hisar||Hisar, Haryana||1967||Government|
|Chhaju Ram Law College, Hisar||Hisar, Haryana||2003||Private|
|Arya PG College, Panipat||Panipat, Haryana||1954||Private|
Kurukshetra University Distance Education FAQs
Ques 1: What is the process of grant of admission to UG courses offered by the Kurukshetra University Distance Education?
Ans: The candidates are granted admission based on 10+2 level marks.
Ques 2: Who is the Chancellor of the university?
Ans: The head of state functions as chancellor.
Ques 3: What is the type of university?
Ans: This university is a state university.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Kurukshetra, Haryana, Pin code – 136119, India
- Phone: 01744-238169
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.