Anna University Distance Education Admission 2022: Anna University is a popular university, and the distance programs of this university are well structured for the students and the educational value of this university is up to the mark. The Post Graduation programs are available at this university, and the 2022 academic sessions have courses like- MBA, MSC, and MCA. Students can enroll in any of the programs for admissions.
Students, while taking admissions, can have a counseling session with us where our experts will help students take admissions if they find any difficulty related to the admissions. Just students need to provide their email ID or contact details.
- The applications are accepted online by the university, and students can apply through the admission portal.
- Admission is through the merit and entrance test for some programs.
- Students must complete their graduation degree for the MBA program and clear the Entrance test like DEET.
- Students must complete their bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized university for the MCA program, and entry clearance is compulsory.
- M.Sc program selection is made through the merit scores evaluation, and accordingly, the admissions are taken. There is no entrance to this program.
Application fees:- Application fees for all the program is 400/- rupees, and while completing the form details, students are required to pay the fees. Students can also get the detailed information which is available below. Just students need to read the whole article.
Anna University Distance Education was founded in 2007, and it is well-known for its excellence in self-paced and online study. Anna University offers distance education at higher levels like MCA, MBA, and MSc in Computer Science. Admission to MBA and MCA are taken based on the entrance examination. The institution conducts Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET).
- To get admission in offered distance PG courses, the student must have done graduation in a relevant field.
- Anna University, CDE offers MBA in many specializations like Finance, Marketing, Health services, Operations, Tourism & Technology.
- Also, For programme like MBA & MCA, AUCDE accepts TANCET scores.
Anna University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Anna University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Founded||4 September 1978|
|Type||State Government University|
|Contact No.||044-2235 7293|
Anna University Distance Education Admission 2022
Anna University is best known for providing a self-learning model by setting a distance mode of education. It has a center of distance learning or CDL through which selected distance professional degree programs are studied. Mostly the selected programs are of the PG level. AU has provided an opportunity for students for taking entry for distance courses by starting its admission session in 2022. Anna University Distance Education commences the admission process two times a year, once for the calendar year and secondly for the academic year. The application system of the University will be in online mode where students will visit the online application portal.
- The selected courses under the PG category are MSc, MBA, and MCA. All these courses are professional and provided within a time period of two years.
- Admissions in these courses are both merit and entrance exam dependent. For MSc, a candidate just needs to acquire a BSc degree within a stream that is relevant and a 50% minimum score.
- The MBA and MCA admissions are also merit-based but a valid entrance exam score is also required. Every candidate will have to appear in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET).
- There is an application cost of INR 650.
The Anna University Distance Education program is renowned for its outstanding online and self-study courses. The Center for Development of Education at Anna University offers MBA, MCA, and M.S. degrees within the field of computer science. The University admits students twice a year, during the Academic Year (AY) and the Calendar Year (CY).
- The applicant must hold a 10+2+3 bachelor’s degree.
- Students wishing to apply for M.Sc. and MCA should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as part of their degree program or as part of their 12th-grade curriculum.
- DEET is required for MBA and MCA programs.
- TANCET score holders are not required to take DEET.
- A candidate’s bachelor’s degree is what determines whether he or she is selected for an M.Sc program.
- CDE study centers can provide applicants with the application form or it can be downloaded from the CDE website.
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of INR 650 to “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University”.
Anna University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- The applicants can obtain the application forms individually from the official Anna University website.
- The applicant has to submit the Demand Draft of INR 650.
- The Demand Draft must be issued in the name of “The Director, Centre for Distance Learning, Anna University.”
- The DD will be payable in Chennai.
- The application forms are available at the site of the university.
- Carefully fill in the details in the state.
- The applicant has to fulfill all the documentation.
- Submit the filled form with all essential documents to the institute personally.
Anna University Distance Education UG Admission
Anna University Distance Education offers many UG courses such as BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, BBA, BEM, etc. All the UG courses are of three years duration each. The minimum eligibility students must have passed 10+2 with 40% to 50% marks. Admission will take place in October and November 2022. The admission registration fee is Rs. 500/-. The application form fee for all students is 250/- to 350/- rupees. Applications can be paid for online by using your credit card. Students are selected through an entrance exam administered by the university. Information about UG admission is available here. Applicants may visit their official website for more information about the institute & university.
Anna University Distance Education PG Admission
Anna University Distance Education offers an MBA, MCA, and MS degree in the field of computer science. Anna University is renowned for its great self-study and online courses. Therefore for a PG level course, you should have a bachelor’s degree. The university offers MBA, MCA, M.Arch, M.Plan, and M.Sc courses with various specializations.
Applicants should have an undergraduate from a recognized university with at least 45% to 50% of Marks. Students are required to register through the official website of the university to take part in the program. Admission is based on the entrance exam.
There will be an entrance exam for TANCET 2022 in September 2022. TNEA will begin the Anna University 2022 admissions registration process in July 2022. The average cost of a PG course is Rs 18,650. There is an application fee of INR 650/- for applicants.
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||Rs 18,650 per year|
|MCA||BCA / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree. Obtained at least 50% marks||Rs 18,650 per year|
|MSc (CS)||BSc degree & must-read Mathematics as one of the subjects at the degree level||Rs 18,650 per year|
Anna University MBA Distance Education Admission 2022
Anna University Distance Education offers MBA in Distance Mode. Candidates can visit the official website to apply. The University provides MBA courses in the following specializations-
- General Management
- Technology Management
- Financial Services Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Health Services Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
Anna University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai-600025, India
- Contact Number: 044-22357216/21
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.