Anna University Distance Education Admission 2023: Anna University will soon start Distance education for the 2023 session. The registration portal will open on the official website for all eligible students. MBA, MSc, and MCA are the top courses at Anna University. Students must have to submit their application before the deadline.
- Anna University Distance Education Admission will start soon for a new session. The last date to apply is 15 July 2023 (Tentative).
Since its establishment in 2007, Anna University Distance Education has earned a reputation for excellence in online and self-paced learning. This university offers postgraduate programs, and the MBA, MSC-CS, and MCA are the only courses offered during the 2023 academic year. For admission, students may register in any one of these three programs.
- The applications are accepted online by the university, and students can apply through the admission portal.
- Admission is through the merit and entrance test for some programs.
- Students must complete their graduation degree for the MBA program and clear the Entrance test like DEET.
- Students must complete their bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized University for the MCA program, and entry clearance is compulsory.
- M.Sc program selection is made through the merit scores evaluation, and accordingly, the admissions are taken. There is no entrance to this program.
Anna University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Anna University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Type||State Government University|
|Contact No.||044-2235 7293|
Anna University Distance Education Admission 2023
Anna University CDEcommences the admission process two times a year, once for the calendar year and secondly for the academic year. The admission system of the University will be in online mode where students will visit the online application portal.
- The selected courses under the PG category are MSc, MBA, and MCA. All these courses are professional and provided within a time period of two years.
- Admissions in these courses are both merit and entrance exam dependent. For MSc, a candidate just needs to acquire a BSc degree within a stream that is relevant and a 50% minimum score.
- The MBA and MCA admissions are also merit-based but a valid entrance exam score is also required. Every candidate will have to appear in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET).
- There is an application cost of INR 650/-.
The Anna University DDE program is renowned for its outstanding online and self-study courses. The Center for Development of Education at Anna University offers MBA, MCA, and M.S. degrees within the field of computer science. The University admits students twice a year, during the Academic Year (AY) and the Calendar Year (CY).
- The applicant must hold a 10+2+3 bachelor’s degree.
- Students wishing to apply for MSc. and MCA should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as part of their degree program or as part of their 12th-grade curriculum.
- DEET is required for MBA and MCA programs.
- TANCET score holders are not required to take DEET.
- A candidate’s bachelor’s degree is what determines whether he or she is selected for an M.Sc program.
- CDE study centers can provide applicants with the application form or it can be downloaded from the CDE website.
Application fees:- Application fees for all the program is 400/- rupees, and while completing the form details, students are required to pay the fees. Students can also get detailed information which is available below. Just students need to read the whole article.
Anna University Distance Education PG Admission
A degree in computer science is available through Anna University CDE. In addition to its high-quality self-study and online courses, Anna University is renowned for its excellent faculty. Therefore, if you want to enroll in a PG course, you should have a bachelor’s degree. A variety of degrees are offered, including MBAs, MCAs, and M.Scs.
Applicants should have an undergraduate from a recognized university with at least 45% to 50% of Marks. Students are required to register through the official website of the university to take part in the program. Admission is based on the entrance exam.
MSc is PG level Professional distance course that is available at Anna university. Those students who pass their bachelor’s degree in mathematics or statics or any relevant course through the recognized board. The MSc total tuition fee is Rs 12,500 (approx) for the academic year 2023. The application form for the master of science will be available on the University website.
The fee for the distance MBA at Anna University is INR 18,650 per annum approximately.
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||Rs 18,650 per year|
|MCA||BCA / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree. Obtained at least 50% marks||Rs 18,650 per year|
|MSc (CS)||BSc degree & must-read Mathematics as one of the subjects at the degree level||Rs 18,650 per year|
Anna University MBA Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Anna University CDE offers MBA in Distance Mode. Candidates can visit the official website to apply. The University provides MBA courses in the following specializations.
- General Management
- Technology Management
- Financial Services Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Health Services Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
Anna University Distance Education fees
MBA. MCA and MSc are the top courses with high yearly enrollment at Anna University through Distance. The application form fee is Rs 850 for all available distance courses at Anna University. Students also have to pay the Cost of the Regulation & Syllabus Book (Rs 300). The total fee paid at the Time of Admission is Rs Rs. 1,150, its compulsory for all students. All distance courses fee at Anna University is below.
- Anna University Distance MBA fee is Rs.12,500 (Tuition fee)
- Anna University Distance MCA fee is Rs.12,500 (Tuition fee)
- Anna University Distance MSc fee is Rs.12,500 (Tuition fee)
Anna University Distance Education Contact Details
|Address:||Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai-600025, India|
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.