EFLU Distance Education Admission 2024: EFLU will open the admission portal for all distance programmes. Students/applicants can fill out the admission form before the tentative last date of 10 March 2024. EFLU University provides admission and offers various programmes for distance education. There are numerous undergraduate (UG) programs, and the university offers postgraduate (PG) level programs in various specializations. Students have options to apply either online or offline. The application form is available on the official website.
EFLU Distance Education Latest Admission Updates (February 2024)
- EFLU will commence admission for all distance programmes in the 2024-25 academic session. Source
- EFLU will start the MA English admission in distance mode for the 2024-25 academic session; students can fill out the admission form before the last date of 10 March 2024*. Source
- PGCTE admission will begin soon at the EFLU in distance mode for the January 2024 academic session. Students can apply for admission before the deadline of 10 March 2024. Source
- UG Programs: English and Foreign Language University is offering language-focused courses for ₹4,200-₹5,500 annually, requiring a 10+2 School Education.
- PG Programs: It also offers postgraduation language and literature courses, with fees of approximately ₹8,800-₹16,000 per year for Bachelor’s degree holders.
- PG Diplomas: With an approximate annual fee of ₹4,700 to 15,000 for graduates.
- Admission Date: Expected Approx June 3, 2024.
- Website: www.efluniversity.ac.in
In 1958, the English and Foreign Languages University was established as the Central Institute of English (CIE), and Become granted Deemed University status in 1973. EFLU Distance Education is situated in Hyderabad. EFLU Distance Education has 7 Schools and 26 Departments.
EFLU Distance offers students a variety of amenities and conveniences for their subsistence through regular mode. You can find essential major books, academic texts, and resources for university studies at the library. The collection has a total of 167000 volumes.
EFLU Distance Education Highlights
|English and Foreign Languages University Distance Education
EFLU Distance Education Admission 2024-25
EFLU offers admission to the various UG/PG/Diploma courses in every academic year. The application form will be released soon. Interested Candidates need to submit the application form for admission to EFLU distance education courses for the new academic session.
Students have required an average percentage of 50% in the 12 board exams to apply for UG course admission at EFLU distance education, and an average percentage of 45-50% at the UG degree program to apply for PG degree course admission.
EFLU Distance Education PG Admission 2024
English and Foreign Languages University offers a selected range of PG programs. Students can take admitted to MA English courses at the PG level. The other courses are Post Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English and Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English. Students can read the eligibility requirements for admission to these courses.
- Interested Aspirants must read English as a subject at their graduation.
- The course duration is two years.
Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching English
- Candidates must have done a Master of Arts in English or in an allied subject (Linguistics, Education, Mass Communication, Psychology, and Critical Humanities/ Liberal Arts)
- This is a Postgraduate certificate program
Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English
- Aspirants must have done PGCTE from EFL University
EFLU Distance Education Application Process 2024
The students who wish to apply for admission to EFLU Distance Education University can fill out the form online. Kindly visit the university’s website and fill in all the required and correct information in the application form.
The university’s admission instructions can be found here. EFLU Distance Education University offers professional courses. There is an application fee of INR 500/- for general aspirants and INR 250/- for SC/ST candidates.
EFLU Distance Education Online Process
To get enrolled in EFLU Distance Education, students have to follow the guide or rules given below:
- Visit the university’s official website to get all the info regarding admission criteria.
- There will be an entry form on the university site, and you have to fill it out.
- Make sure that all the data you have provided is accurate and according to the university’s needs.
- To get selected for EFLU, you ought to need to adhere to the aid or rules are given underneath.
EFLU Distance Education Required Documents
- Photograph and signature.
- High school certificates
- Marks sheets
- Identity documents such as a Pan Card/ Aadhar Card.
EFLU Distance Education Courses & Fee Structure
The School of Distance Education Offers a PG Certificate and Diploma in the teaching of English for the continuing education of teachers of English.
|Fees (in Rs)
Post Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English
Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English
EFLU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: The English and Foreign Languages University, Near Tarnaka
Hyderabad – 500007 Telangana India
- Phone: +91 40 27689000
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- University of Hyderabad Distance Education
- Kakatiya University Distance Education
- MANUU Distance Education
- Osmania University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Q: Is there distance education in Eflu?
Ans: Yes, as per UGC guidelines EFLU offers numerous program in distance mode.
Q: Is EFLU a State University?
Ans: No, English and Foreign Languages University Distance Education is a central University.
Be the first to leave a review.