Sambalpur University Distance Education 2022-23: Sambalpur University is a well-maintained university designed for those students who want to study in a distance mode. Since 1966, this university has offered distance education, and it is located in Odisha. Students can take part in UG and PG programs at this university. For the 2022 academic session, BA, BCA, DCA, MBA, and MCA courses are available.
- Students should check the eligibility requirements established by the university for the programmes before filling out the application, which can be done through the admission portal available for the intake procedure.
- There are no entrance exams put up by the institution for any of the programmes, so students don’t need to worry; instead, they should check their merit scores for admissions.
- For the Ug, programmes students are needed to complete their intermediate studies from an
- The PG programme requires completing a graduation degree, and there is no entrance set for the PG programmes.
Application Fees: The registration fee for the admissions is 350/- rupees for all the programs.
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||10+2 is the required eligibility and a 50% minimum score is also necessary. The duration is 3 years and the fee is INR 17000/-.|
|Bachelors of Commerce (BCom)||Intermediate with 50% from a recognized board is eligibility criteria. This course will be long for 3 years and its tuition cost is INR 9000/-.|
|Bachelors of Arts (BA)||3-year time span, will require to have accomplished 10+2 from a known institute with a 45% score. Its fee is INR 8500/-.|
|Bachelors of Commerce Honours (BCom Hons)||Completed in 3 years and provided to aspirants who have previously gotten a qualification of HSC or equivalent. This will cost a fee of INR 9500/-.|
|Bachelors of Arts Honours (BA Hons)||10+2 is the minimum eligibility criteria provided for admissions to this course. A student needs to have acquired at least 45% in previous exams. Having a 3-year duration, its fee is INR 8500/-.|
|Masters of Business Administration (MBA)||2 years is the time period for MBA course, BBA degree with 55% score is necessary. The fee will be INR 33000/-.|
|Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)||One year course that can be studied after doing a master’s within a similar field. The fee for PG Diploma is INR 12500/-.|
Sambalpur University Distance Education Latest Update:
- Back exam programme conducted by DDCE. Click Here
- The examination has been started for Session 2022 on 11 May 2022 at Sambalpur University Distance Education. For more information, Click Here
Sambalpur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Sambalpur University|
|Fee||Sambalpur University Fee Structure|
Sambalpur University Distance Education Admission 2022
Distance education is offered by Sambalpur University through its distance education center (SU DDCE). A variety of distance education courses are available at Sambalpur University DDCE. Sambalpur University offers distance education programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Sambalpur University distance education assists in job placement in addition to boosting working people’s knowledge, abilities, and certifications. In November 2022, Sambalpur University’s DDE admissions will open. Students can submit their applications online at https://www.suniv.ac.in. On the SU DDE campus, there are also offline applications available.
- BA, B.Com, MCA(Direct), MA(Lateral), BCA, PG Diploma in Computer Application and MBA are some most known distance education courses offered at Sambalpur University.
- The most significant aspect of the Sambalpur University Admission Process is the Eligibility Criteria. Students who do not meet the educational and age requirements will be disqualified from proceeding to the next level of the admissions process.
- Minimum eligibility for UG Distance courses of SU is 10+2 education. For PG programs eligibility required is a UG degree with minimum of 55% marks.
- The application fee for the SU Distance Education application form is INR 250/ only.
- Candidates seeking admission to DDCE Sambalpur University courses who are declared qualified and have paid their fees in full are presumed to be admitted to Sambalpur University.
Sambalpur University Distance Education UG Admission
|BA||10+2 in any stream||Commerce, Economics, Odia, Political Science, Sociology|
|BCA||Passed 12th level examination and must have studied mathematics as one of the core subjects in 10+2.||–|
Sambalpur University Distance Education PG Admission
|MBA||Graduation in any discipline||HR, Finance, Marketing|
|MCA||Bachelor degree & having mathematics as a subject at 10+2 / Diploma or Graduation||–|
Sambalpur University Distance Education Application Form 2022
- Students are required to move on the Sambalpur university website
- then download the application form,
- fill the application form;
- After completing the application form,
- Make a DD in favor of the university and,
- send the application form along with the application form and required documents.
Sambalpur University Distance Education UG & PG Courses
|MBA||0.6 lakhs||2 years||Distance|
|MBA in Financial Management||0.6 lakhs||2 years||Distance|
|MBA in Rural Management||0.7 lakhs||2 years||Distance|
|Diploma in Computer Application||NA||1 year||Distance|
|MCA program||NA||3 years||Distance|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||NA||1 year||Distance|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||NA||1 year||Distance|
Sambalpur University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Veer Surendra Sai Medical College and Hospital, Burla||Burla, Odisha||1959||Government|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||2012||Private|
|Ispat Autonomous College, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1978||Government|
|Government College, Sundargarh||Sundargarh, Odisha||1958||Government|
|Vikash School of Business Management, Bargarh||Bargarh, Odisha||2011||Private|
|Rajendra College Autonomous, Balangir||Gandhrel, Odisha||1944||Government|
|Government Women’s College, Sundargarh||Sundargarh, Odisha||1978||Government|
|Asian Workers Development Institute, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1981||Private|
|Vikash Degree College, Bargarh||Bargarh, Odisha||2012||Private|
|Trust Fund Degree College, Bargarh||Bargarh, Odisha||1998||Private|
|Panchayat College, Bargarh||Bargarh, Odisha||1960||Government|
|Municipal College Rourkela, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1980||Private|
|Janata College, Boinda||Angul, Odisha||1978||Private|
|Imperial College, Bargarh||Sayan, Odisha||2008||Private|
|Gram Panchayat Degree College, Subarnapur||Lachhipur, Odisha||1996||Private|
|Government Women’s College, Bolangir||Balangir, Odisha||1962||Government|
|Government Autonomous College, Bhawanipatna||Bhawanipatna, Odisha||1960||Government|
|Gandhi Mahavidyalaya, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1980||Private|
|College of Teacher Education, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1981||Government|
|Bamra Trust Fund College, Sambalpur||Govindpur, Odisha||1983||Private|
Sambalpur University Distance Education Frequently Asked Questions
Q.) What are the criteria of eligibility for B.Com?
Ans: Students must have passed 12th class.
Q.) Which depart is responsible for distance education?
Ans: SUIT DDE.
Q.) Is BSW a math degree?
Sambalpur University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Sambalpur, Odisha- 768019, India
- Contact No.: +91-663-2430157
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.