Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Prof. G. Ram Reddy’s center of distance education under Osmania University offers admission in UG, and PG courses, e.g., BA, BSC, B.COM, MA, MSC, MCOM, MBA, and MCA. The university starts admission in two cycles: July-August and January-February.
Osmania University’s Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre offers distance education programs (PGRRCDE). These programs are approved by the Delhi Education Board. The PGRRCDE offers BA, BBA, and B.Com courses in various fields.
- The remote education centre accepts all applications for courses online, which are then verified.
- A valid TS ICET or AP ICET result is required for MBA and MCA admission. PGRRCDE also administers entrance exams for MBA and MCA programs.
- Merit-based admissions are available for all other UG/PG programs. Candidates are assigned seats based on their qualifications.
After passing higher education, the students can opt for degree/diploma courses. PG admissions shall be offered to the candidates who have completed their ug degree or diploma. Only approved university degrees or certificates will be considered. Previous qualification scores and entrance shall be used for admission in OUDE courses.
Osmania University Entrance: MBA and MCA programs in OUDE will remain entrance-based. Students require to secure a minimum of 50 percent in ug to make themselves eligible for Common Entrance Test (CET). The entrance application can be filled out online.
Osmania University Distance Education Fee: One must deposit 300 rupees for admission in ug and pg courses under OUDE. The amount to deposit is a registration fee that each candidate needs to pay before admission. After paying the registration fee, the student will have to visit the university. The OUDE will verify the documents. Once the verification completes, applicants can pay their selected course fee (Fee varies). The complete admission procedure of the OUDE has been given below.
Osmania University or Prof G Ram Reddy Centre For Distance Education is situated in Hyderabad, in the state of Telangana. It is a public university. The university is providing many UG & PG programs to candidates at different levels through distance education. Courses like BA, BCom, BBA, MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, and MCA are offered in ODL mode by OUCDE.
- Osmania University Distance Education Admission at PGRRCDE will be given out twice a year (July- August & January-February).
- Osmania University Distance Education offers Admission in the distance MBA & MCA based on Entrance Test.
- The application form fee for Distance Education Entrance Test is Rs 900.
Osmania University Distance Education Latest Update:
- Students can check RE-VISED B.Ed. (ODL) Open Distance Learning – II Semester February / March 2022 Examination TimeTable: click here
- To see Timetable of P.G.(M.A, M.Com, and M.Sc.) Previous and Final Year Re-revised examinations August 2022 Click Here
- B.Ed(ODL) 2nd Year II Semester annual exam 2022 Datesheet Check Here
- B.Ed (ODL) IV Semester of July/August 2022 online examination last date paying fee and submitting Form is 30th June 2022 and can if submitted afterward till 7th August 2022 then a fine of Rs. 200/- will be charged. Source
- The last day to submit your M.B.A assignment for 1st and 3rd semester of July 2022 session is 30th June 2022. Source
- Psychology Final Year M.A Practical classes for the annual 2022 examinations datesheet has been published. Click Here
Osmania University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Prof G Ram Reddy Centre For Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Accreditation||Re-accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Application Mode||Online and Spot Admission|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft/Online|
|Address||Main Road, Osmania University, Amberpet Hyderabad – 525257|
|Contact no.||040-27091605, 27098350, 27097548, 27682275|
Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2022
Osmania University has appeared as one of the leading institutions in India in the field of Distance Education. All the courses that are offered by the University in distance mode are approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB). There are a variety of educational fields in which the distance degree programs by the University are taught. It has courses being provided at UG to PG level and also includes various courses of PG Diploma. Osmania University Distance Education just accepts the applications in the online mode that is acceptable through its website.
- In various fields, the courses like B.Com, BBA, and BA are offered at the UG level. At the PG level including a PG Diploma, the other degree courses are M.Com, MA, MCA, MBA, and MSc.
- Allah courses of the UG level are granted through merit-based admissions for distance mode and it also includes for candidates to get the education of 10+2 level with a required average score.
- In the admission of PG courses students also need a Merit score of 50% in passing their degree of bachelor’s level from a known University. In order to get admission in MCA and MBA candidates need to pass API CET or TS ICET.
- Pay the application fee as INR 300 to be submitted in favor of the university.
Osmania University Distance Education UG admission
Osmania University Distance Education offers a wide selection of UG courses, such as BA, BBA, BCOM, BBA, and BCA. These UG courses last three to four years, depending on the course. At least 50% of the students must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% of their marks in aggregate to be eligible for admission. All applications for systems are accepted online, which are then verified. Students are admitted to UG programs on a merit basis, and students are assigned seats according to their qualifications. For admission into UG courses under OUDE, a deposit of 300 rupees is required. Students must check the official website after they have paid the registration fee.
Osmania University Distance Education starts admission in two cycles:
- The 1st is between July to August.
- The 2nd is from January to February.
A DD for Rs. 350 is required for the application. There is also an online application form available on the university’s website. For more information, students can visit the university’s website.
How to Apply for Osmania University Distance Education Admission?
- To apply for admission to Osmania University, the candidate has to visit the portal of the institute.
- The applicant has to click the online services option.
- The applicant has to register there, and the application filling process starts.
- The applicant has to pay INR 300 as the registration fee by using the mode of credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- The applicant has to upload their picture along with their signature.
- Then click on submit button.
- When the applicant finishes the process, then the candidate has to verify certification.
Osmania University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- BA: Students having a 10+2 passing certificate with 50% marks are eligible.
- BSc: Intermediate level qualification is required for admission to BSc candidates must have 50% in Intermediate.
- B.Com: Candidates are required to have 12 years of education.
- MA: Eligibility for this course is BA with 50-60% marks.
- MCA: BCA with at least 50% marks is the required selection criteria.
- M.Com: Admission in M.Com requires having a B.Com degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MSc: The required criteria for selection in this course are based on marks obtained in BSc.
- PG Diploma: Students after graduation can apply for this course.
Osmania University Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
Interested students kindly visit the PGRRCDE official website and download the application form and prospectus. Students can register for the given above described programs by submitting the application fee of INR 325/- and offering the amount through DD. Apart from this total fee can be submitted through one DD in favor of the Director. Candidates must have sent all required documents along with the application form. The form of application I available at the campus.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the OUCDE using this link http://oucde.net/.
Step 2: For the application, click on the “Apply Now” button on the OUCDE website.
Step 3: Fill in all the information accurately and submit it by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
Step 4: Fill out that application form correctly.
Step 5: Upload the following documents:
- Your most recent photograph (125KB in JPG Format)
- scanned signature (125 JPG Format)
- All relevant scanned documents (each not more than 425KB in JPG or PDF Format)
Step 6: Candidates must pay the registration fee via Credit Debit card, or Net Banking.
Step 7: Preview your application form by clicking on the “NEXT” button.
Step 8: Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
The Applicant has to send a copy of the application form and also original documents for verification purposes.
- 10th, 11th, and 12th marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degree if available
- proof of address
- Transfer Certificate
Osmania University Distance Education Features
- Self-explained study material
- Student Support Services
- Convenient examination process
The main functions of the Centre for Distance Education-
- To provide a system of learner-centered self-paced studies.
- To provide the need-based courses.
- To provide access to all, to realize’ Higher Education For All (HEFA).
Osmania University Distance Education Fee Structure
|Courses Name||Duration||Fee Structure|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years||Rs. 2,525/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Languages)||3 Years||Rs. 2,525/-|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years||Rs. 12,250/-Year|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Computers)||3 Years||Rs. 5,250/-|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||3 Years||Rs. 7,525/-|
|MA Psychology||2 Years||Rs. 6,725/-|
|MA Public Adm||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Sanskrit||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA in Political Science||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||Rs. 6,250/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years||Rs. 3,250/-|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years||7,525/- per Semester|
|M.Sc (Stats)||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|M.A. PPM||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA in Economics||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA History||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA English||2 Years||Rs. 4,525/-|
|MA Telugu||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Hindi||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|M.Sc. (Maths)||2 Years||Rs. 4,525/-|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years||Rs. 4,525/-|
|MA Sociology||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Urdu||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Philosophy||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Vedic Astrology||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
Osmania University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges Lists
|University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1929||Government|
|Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1979||Private|
|Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1981||Private|
|University College of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1969||Government|
|University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1950||Government|
|Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, Hyderabad||Nadergul, Telangana||1981||Private|
|Department of Business Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1971||Government|
|Matrusri Engineering College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||2011||Private|
|MJ College of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad, Telangana||1980||Private|
|Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1984||Private|
|Methodist College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1980||Private|
|Bhavans Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities, and Commerce, Secunderabad||Secunderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management, Hyderabad||Secunderabad, Telangana||1999||Private|
|Badruka College Post Graduate Centre, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1984||Private|
|Nizam College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1887||Government|
|Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|MVSR Engineering College, Hyderabad||Nadergul, Telangana||1980||Private|
|Sultan Ul Uloom College of Law, Banjara Hills||Hyderabad, Telangana||1989||Private|
|St Joseph’s Degree and PG College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1997||Private|
|Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Swathi Institute of Technology and Sciences, Hayathnagar||Hyderabad, Telangana||2259||Private|
|Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania University, Basheerbagh||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Osmania University College For Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1924||Government|
|ISL Women’s Engineering College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Indian Institute of Management and Commerce, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1973||Private|
|Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Badruka College of Commerce and Arts, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1950||Private|
|Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|London Management Academy, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||Private|
|Flytech Aviation Academy, Secunderabad||Secunderabad, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Avanthi Degree and PG Colleges, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1992||Private|
|Madina Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Gopal Reddy College of Engineering and Technology||Medak, Karnataka||2258||Private|
|Badruka Institute of Management Studies, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1996||Private|
|Aurora’s Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1989||Private|
|AMS School of Informatics for Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Siva Sivani Degree College, Secunderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Pragati Mahavidyalaya, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1987||Private|
|Padala Rama Reddy Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1988||Private|
|MNR Degree College, Kukatpally||Hyderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Matrusri Institute of Post Graduate Studies, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Hyderabad Presidency Degree College and PG Centre||Hyderabad, Telangana||1989||Government|
|Holy Mary Business School, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|E Thames Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Dr. BR Ambedkar Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|David Memorial Institute of Management, Secunderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1997||Private|
|Bankatlal Badruka College for Information Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|Auroras Post Graduate College (MCA), Ramanthapur||Hyderabad, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Al Qureshi Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Vivekananda Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|St. Francis College for Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1959||Private|
Osmania University Distance Education Faculties Details
|Faculty Name||Dean Name||Office||OU-Land|
|Faculty of Education||Prof. A. Ramakrishna||27071611||27682333|
|Faculty of Engineering||Prof. P. Laxminarayana||27097493||27682252|
|Faculty of Arts||Prof. B. Yadava Raju||27096186||27682249|
|Faculty of Business Management||Prof. R. Nageshwar Rao||27072046||27682376|
|Faculty of Commerce||Prof. K. Shankaraiah||27096188||27682308|
|Faculty of Oriental Languages||Dr. Zulfiqar Mohiuddin Siddiqui||24652902||27682206|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||Prof. J. Hayavadana||27096190||27682262|
|Faculty of Science||Prof. Ch. Venkata Ramana Devi||27096189||27682228|
|Faculty of Informatics||Prof. P. Premchand||27098220||27682253|
|Faculty of Law||Prof. G. B. Reddy||27098928||23446324|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Prof. V. Yoga Jyothsna||27096185||27682315|
|Faculty of Technology||Prof. E. Nagabhusanam||27096190||27682262|
- Library: Osmania University has provided a central type library facility. It has collected nearly 525,250 books like textbooks, reference books, and e-journals national and international apart from that, and it has a collection of over 6250 manuscripts, including rare palm leave manuscripts.
- Hostel: The hostel facility of this university has very good. It has provided 14 hostels within the campus. A separate hostel residence exists for engineering students that are close to the college of engineering. the hostel has all the basic amenities enabled like water purifiers, standard room, recreation room, mess, TV, laundry service, security and surveillance system, etc.
- Sports: The university has given various types of the sports facility to the students, and every game facility is situated within the campus of this university, such as a badminton court, basketball court, cricket ground, football ground, swimming pool, tennis court, table tennis, hockey ground apart from that it has offered more games facility within the campus.
Osmania University Distance Education offered the scholarship scheme to the students who have poor financial and low financial support from govt. Apart from that university also guided all students to get an education loan from the bank. Many nationalized banks provided the loan with the lowest interest. Central and state governments also offered the scholarship amount based on marks in the qualifying examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, Osmania University is approved by UGC and AICTE.
Ans: yes, Osmania University offers distance education also approved by DEB.
Ans: Most of the time universities open forms online, and students can apply.
Ans: Students there is no difference Osmania University’s short name is OU University.
Ans: NO, not now
Ans: No. The university does not offer this course.
Ans: MA degree is provided in: • Hindi • Telugu • Urdu • English • Sanskrit • Economics • Sociology • Physiology • Political Science • Psychology • History • PPM
Osmania University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
- Phone No: 040-27091605, 040-27098350
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.