Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Osmania University will begin the admission process for the next session soon. Students must submit their application form before the last date for admission. The university provides many UG and PG programs to candidates at different levels through distance education. Courses like BA, B.Com., BBA, MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, and MCA are offered in ODL mode by OUCDE. For more information, kindly visit the official website of the university.
Osmania University Distance Education Latest Update:
- The last date of Application submission announced by the university was 12th November 2022. (Source)
- To Check out the online registration portal. (Click Here)
The university starts admission in two cycles: July-August and January-February. Osmania University’s Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center offers distance education programs (PGRRCDE).
- The remote education center accepts all applications for courses online, which are then verified.
- A valid TS ICET or AP ICET result is required for MBA and MCA admission. PGRRCDE also administers entrance exams for MBA and MCA programs.
- Merit-based admissions are available for all other UG/PG programs. Candidates are assigned seats based on their qualifications.
Osmania University Entrance: MBA and MCA programs in OUDE will remain entrance-based. Students require to secure a minimum of 50% in ug to make themselves eligible for Common Entrance Test (CET). The entrance application can be filled out online.
Osmania University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Prof G Ram Reddy Centre For Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Accreditation||Re-accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Application Mode||Online and Spot Admission|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft/Online|
|Address||Main Road, Osmania University, Amberpet Hyderabad – 525257|
|Contact no.||040-27091605, 27098350, 27097548, 27682275|
Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2022
- In various fields, courses like B.Com, BBA, and BA are offered at the UG level. At the PG level including a PG Diploma, the other degree courses are M.Com, MA, MCA, MBA, and MSc.
- All courses of the UG level are granted through merit-based admissions for distance mode and it also includes for candidates to get the education of 10+2 level with a required average score.
- In the admission of PG courses students also need a Merit score of 50% in passing their bachelor’s level from a known University. In order to get admission to MCA and MBA candidates to need to pass API CET or TS ICET.
Osmania University Distance Education UG Admission
There is an application fee of INR 300/- for applicants who wish to apply for Osmania University Distance Education UG admission. Furthermore, a candidate must have scored at least 50% in the 12th board examination in order to be eligible for UG degree courses at Osmania, such as BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, etc, which are offered as distance learning courses.
Osmania University Distance Education starts admission in two cycles:
- The 1st is between July to August.
- The 2nd is from January to February.
How to Apply for Osmania University Distance Education Admission?
- To apply for admission to Osmania University, the candidate has to visit the portal of the institute.
- The applicant has to click the online services option.
- The applicant has to register there, and the application filling process starts.
- The applicant has to pay INR 300/- as the registration fee by using the mode of credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- The applicant has to upload their picture along with their signature.
- Then click on submit button.
- When the applicant finishes the process, then the candidate has to verify certification.
Osmania University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- BA: Students having a 10+2 passing certificate with 50% marks are eligible.
- BSc: Intermediate level qualification is required for admission to BSc candidates must have 50% in Intermediate.
- B.Com: Candidates are required to have 12 years of education.
- MA: Eligibility for this course is BA with 50-60% marks.
- MCA: BCA with at least 50% marks is the required selection criteria.
- MCom: Admission in MCom requires having a BCom degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MSc: The required criteria for selection in this course are based on marks obtained in BSc.
- PG Diploma: Students after graduation can apply for this course.
Osmania University Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
Interested students kindly visit the Osmania University Distance Education official website and download the application form and prospectus. Students can register for the given above described programs by submitting the application fee of INR 350/- and offering the amount through DD. Apart from this total fee can be submitted through one DD in favor of the Director. Candidates must have sent all required documents along with the application form.
- Go to the official website of the Osmania University Distance Education using this link http://oucde.net/.
- For the application, click on the “Apply Now” button on the OUCDE website.
- Fill in all the information accurately and submit it by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
- Fill out that application form correctly.
- Upload the following documents:
- Your most recent photograph (125KB in JPG Format)
- Scanned signature (125 JPG Format)
- All relevant scanned documents (each not more than 425KB in JPG or PDF Format)
- Candidates must pay the registration fee via Credit Debit card, or Net Banking.
- Preview your application form by clicking on the “NEXT” button.
- Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
The Applicant has to send a copy of the application form and also original documents for verification purposes.
Osmania University Distance Education Documents Required
- 10th, 11th, and 12th marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degree if available
- proof of address
- Transfer Certificate
Osmania University Distance Education Features
- Self-explained study material
- Student Support Services
- Convenient examination process
The main functions of the Centre for Distance Education-
- To provide a system of learner-centered self-paced studies.
- To provide the need-based courses.
- To provide access to all, to realize’ Higher Education For All (HEFA).
Osmania University Distance Education Fee Structure
|Courses Name||Duration||Fee Structure|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years||Rs. 2,525/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Languages)||3 Years||Rs. 2,525/-|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years||Rs. 12,250/-Year|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Computers)||3 Years||Rs. 5,250/-|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||3 Years||Rs. 7,525/-|
|MA Psychology||2 Years||Rs. 6,725/-|
|MA Public Adm||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Sanskrit||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA in Political Science||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||Rs. 6,250/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years||Rs. 3,250/-|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years||7,525/- per Semester|
|M.Sc (Stats)||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|M.A. PPM||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA in Economics||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA History||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA English||2 Years||Rs. 4,525/-|
|MA Telugu||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Hindi||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|M.Sc. (Maths)||2 Years||Rs. 4,525/-|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years||Rs. 4,525/-|
|MA Sociology||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Urdu||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Philosophy||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Vedic Astrology||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
Osmania University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges Lists
|University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1929||Government|
|Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1979||Private|
|Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1981||Private|
|University College of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1969||Government|
|University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1950||Government|
|Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, Hyderabad||Nadergul, Telangana||1981||Private|
|Department of Business Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1971||Government|
|Matrusri Engineering College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||2011||Private|
|MJ College of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad, Telangana||1980||Private|
|Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1984||Private|
|Methodist College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1980||Private|
|Bhavans Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities, and Commerce, Secunderabad||Secunderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management, Hyderabad||Secunderabad, Telangana||1999||Private|
|Badruka College Post Graduate Centre, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1984||Private|
|Nizam College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1887||Government|
|Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|MVSR Engineering College, Hyderabad||Nadergul, Telangana||1980||Private|
|Sultan Ul Uloom College of Law, Banjara Hills||Hyderabad, Telangana||1989||Private|
|St Joseph’s Degree and PG College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1997||Private|
|Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Swathi Institute of Technology and Sciences, Hayathnagar||Hyderabad, Telangana||2259||Private|
|Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania University, Basheerbagh||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Osmania University College For Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1924||Government|
|ISL Women’s Engineering College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Indian Institute of Management and Commerce, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1973||Private|
|Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Badruka College of Commerce and Arts, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1950||Private|
|Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|London Management Academy, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||Private|
|Flytech Aviation Academy, Secunderabad||Secunderabad, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Avanthi Degree and PG Colleges, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1992||Private|
|Madina Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Gopal Reddy College of Engineering and Technology||Medak, Karnataka||2258||Private|
|Badruka Institute of Management Studies, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1996||Private|
|Aurora’s Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1989||Private|
|AMS School of Informatics for Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Siva Sivani Degree College, Secunderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Pragati Mahavidyalaya, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1987||Private|
|Padala Rama Reddy Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1988||Private|
|MNR Degree College, Kukatpally||Hyderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Matrusri Institute of Post Graduate Studies, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Hyderabad Presidency Degree College and PG Centre||Hyderabad, Telangana||1989||Government|
|Holy Mary Business School, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|E Thames Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Dr. BR Ambedkar Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|David Memorial Institute of Management, Secunderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1997||Private|
|Bankatlal Badruka College for Information Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|Auroras Post Graduate College (MCA), Ramanthapur||Hyderabad, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Al Qureshi Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Vivekananda Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|St. Francis College for Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1959||Private|
Osmania University Distance Education Faculties Details
|Faculty Name||Dean Name||Office||OU-Land|
|Faculty of Education||Prof. A. Ramakrishna||27071611||27682333|
|Faculty of Engineering||Prof. P. Laxminarayana||27097493||27682252|
|Faculty of Arts||Prof. B. Yadava Raju||27096186||27682249|
|Faculty of Business Management||Prof. R. Nageshwar Rao||27072046||27682376|
|Faculty of Commerce||Prof. K. Shankaraiah||27096188||27682308|
|Faculty of Oriental Languages||Dr. Zulfiqar Mohiuddin Siddiqui||24652902||27682206|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||Prof. J. Hayavadana||27096190||27682262|
|Faculty of Science||Prof. Ch. Venkata Ramana Devi||27096189||27682228|
|Faculty of Informatics||Prof. P. Premchand||27098220||27682253|
|Faculty of Law||Prof. G. B. Reddy||27098928||23446324|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Prof. V. Yoga Jyothsna||27096185||27682315|
|Faculty of Technology||Prof. E. Nagabhusanam||27096190||27682262|
Osmania University Distance Education Facilities
- Library: Osmania University has provided a central type library facility. It has collected nearly 525,250 books like textbooks, reference books, and e-journals national and international apart from that, and it has a collection of over 6250 manuscripts, including rare palm leave manuscripts.
- Hostel: The hostel facility of this university has very good. It has provided 14 hostels within the campus. A separate hostel residence exists for engineering students that are close to the college of engineering. the hostel has all the basic amenities enabled like water purifiers, standard room, recreation room, mess, TV, laundry service, security and surveillance system, etc.
- Sports: The university has given various types of the sports facility to the students, and every game facility is situated within the campus of this university, such as a badminton court, basketball court, cricket ground, football ground, swimming pool, tennis court, table tennis, hockey ground apart from that it has offered more games facility within the campus.
Osmania University Distance Education Scholarship
Osmania University Distance Education offered the scholarship scheme to the students who have poor financial and low financial support from govt. Apart from that university also guided all students to get an education loan from the bank. Many nationalized banks provided the loan with the lowest interest. Central and state governments also offered the scholarship amount based on marks in the qualifying examination.
Osmania University or Prof G Ram Reddy Center For Distance Education is situated in Hyderabad, in the state of Telangana. It is a public university.
Osmania University Distance Education Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, Osmania University is approved by UGC and AICTE.
Ans: yes, Osmania University offers distance education also approved by DEB.
Ans: Most of the time universities open forms online, and students can apply.
Ans: Students there is no difference Osmania University’s short name is OU University.
Ans: NO, not now
Ans: No. The university does not offer this course.
Ans: MA degree is provided in: • Hindi • Telugu • Urdu • English • Sanskrit • Economics • Sociology • Physiology • Political Science • Psychology • History • PPM
Osmania University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
- Phone No: 040-27091605, 040-27098350
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- University of Hyderabad Distance Education
- MANUU Distance Education
- EFLU Distance Education
- Kakatiya University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.