Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2023: OUCDE admission is open for the academic session 2023. OUCDE University offers a distance learning program. Students can apply for UG, PG, and Diploma courses based on University eligibility criteria. 30 September 2023 is the OUCDE Admission Last Date.
The University is offering several UG and PG courses in distance mode for the academic session 2023-23. BA, B.Com., BBA, MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, and MCA are the top courses of Osmania Open University Distance Education. The application form is now released at @www.oucde.net.
Osmania University Distance Education Latest Update
- Osmania University Distance Education Admission has started for the academic session 2023-24. The last date for submitting the application is 30 September 2023. Source
- Students can apply before the deadline at the official portal. Source
- PGRRCDE PG (MA, MCom & MSc) Previous and Final Examinations, July 2023 date sheet has been published by Osmania University. Students can download it here.
- Osmania University DDE started accepting online applications for entrance tests for admission into MCA & MBA registration and the last date to submit the application is 18 August 2023. Source
- Click here to see the results of the BA, BCom, BBA, MA, and MBA programs released by OUCDE.
- The schedule for the MBA I & III Semester examinations has been released by Osmania University Distance Education. Click here to access the schedule.
OUCDE Entrance: MBA and MCA programs in OUDE will remain entrance-based. Students are required to secure a minimum of 50% in UG to make themselves eligible for the Common Entrance Test (CET). The entrance application can be filled out online.
- The remote education center accepts all applications for courses online, which are then verified.
- A valid TS ICET or AP ICET result is required for MBA and MCA admission. PGRRCDE also administers entrance exams for MBA and MCA programs.
- Osmania Open University Distance Education merit-based admissions are available for all other UG/PG programs. Candidates are assigned seats based on their qualifications.
Osmania University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Prof G Ram Reddy Centre|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Accreditation||Re-accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma|
|Mode of Learning||Regular Education|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft/Online|
|Address||Main Road, Osmania University, Amberpet Hyderabad – 525257|
|Contact no.||040-27091605, 27098350, 27097548, 27682275|
Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2023
Osmania University Distance Education admission process for the academic session 2023-24 has started now. Osmania University’s open degree admissions 2023 last date is 30 September 2023. Students will be able to apply for admission through the online portal. The university is offering various UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses in distance mode. The eligibility criteria for the courses at each level are different. Students can find out the eligibility for courses below in the article.
- In various fields, courses like B.Com, BBA, and BA are offered at the UG level. At the PG level including a PG Diploma, the other degree courses are M.Com, MA, MCA, MBA, and MSc.
- Osmania Open University Distance Education courses of the UG level are granted through merit-based admissions for regular mode and it also includes candidates to get the education of 10+2 level with a required average score.
- In the admission of PG courses students also need a Merit score of 50% in passing their bachelor’s level from a known University. In order to get OU Distance Education to MCA and MBA candidates need to pass API CET or TS ICET.
Osmania University Distance Education UG Admission
The registration portal is open now for the session 2023-24 for different courses. Students can apply for admission to UG courses till 30 September 2023. There is an application fee of INR 300/- for applicants who wish to apply for Osmania University Distance Education UG admission. Furthermore, a candidate must have scored at least 50% in the 12th board examination in order to be eligible for UG degree courses at Osmania, such as BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, etc., which are offered as regular learning courses.
BBA: Distance BBA degree courses at Osmania University are provided based on the merit score. For admission, applicants have to complete the 12th class from a recognized board with at least 50 percent marks.
BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is a UG degree offered by Osmania University in distance mode for a duration of 3 years. To enroll in the course, students should have a 12th passed from any recognized board of education with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
BCom: Bachelor of Arts distance degree is rapidly getting famous after completing applicant can join management, banking sector, etc. To apply BCom distance education course applicants have to pass 10+2 with 50 percent marks from a recognized board. This course is designed to gain skills in different calculations, critical thinking, analysis, and many others.
Osmania University Distance Education PG Admission
At Osmania University many PG-level courses are offered for session 2023-24 to those applicants who match the requirements. The admission process has started now for PG courses. To be eligible for admission to the PG course, students must have a UG degree in relevant subjects from a UGC-approved university. There are many courses available at the university like MSc, MCom, MCA, MBA, MA, etc. 30 September 2023 is the deadline for admission to PG courses.
MSc: Master of Science distance education course has a duration of 2 years make the student perfect in Finance, Management, Accounts, and others. To be considered for admission applicants have to pass a bachelor’s degree course.
MCom: Master of Commerce degree is being offered by Osmania University in distance mode. It is a postgraduate degree that lasts for 2 years. Admission to the MCom course will be based on merit list criteria and there will be no entrance exam required for admission.
MCA: Master of Computer Application course admission based on the merit and entrance exam, Students must hold BCA or equivalent degree courses to become eligible for admission in 2023.
Osmania University Distance Education MCA Course
- Osmania Open University offers a Master’s in Computer Applications for a Duration of 2 years. The eligibility criteria to pursue this course is a Graduation in a relevant discipline. There is no age restriction to get admission into the course. After completing the course, one has multiple job opportunities in different sectors. The fee for the course is INR 15,000 per year.
Osmania University MBA Distance Education
- The university is offering an MBA program in distance mode to eligible students. There are no age limit criteria for MBA admission. To be eligible for the admission to MBA program at Osmania University, students should have earned a bachelor’s degree from any UGC-approved university. Master of Business Administration lasts for 2 years and admission will be taken through the entrance exam.
Osmania University Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
PG Diploma program is offered at Osmania University in various specializations. The duration of the PG Diploma course is 1 year. Students can pursue these diploma courses after completing a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India.
- PG Diploma in Mathematics
- PG Diploma in English Language Teaching
- PG Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Vedic Astrology
- Advance PG Diploma in Vedic Astrology
- PG Diploma in Business Management
How to Apply for Osmania University Distance Education Admission?
In the below section admission process steps are mentioned, students who wish to take admission must read these steps and fill out the form in a proper manner.
- Applicants must visit the Osmania University Distance Education Admission portal to apply.
- The applicant has to click the online services option.
- The applicant has to register there, and the application filling process starts.
- The applicant has to pay INR 300/- as the registration fee by using the mode of credit card, debit card, or Internet banking.
- The applicant has to upload their picture along with their signature.
- Then click on the submit button.
- When the applicant finishes the process, then the candidate has to verify certification.
Eligibility Criteria for Osmania University Distance Education
- BA: Students having a 10+2 passing certificate with 50% marks are eligible.
- BSc: Intermediate level qualification is required for admission to BSc Candidates must have 50% in Intermediate.
- B.Com: Candidates are required to have passed 12th in the commerce stream.
- MA: Eligibility for this course is BA with 50-60% marks.
- MCA: BCA with at least 50% marks is the required selection criteria.
- MCom: Admission to MCom requires having a BCom degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MSc: The required criteria for selection in this course is based on marks obtained in BSc.
- PG Diploma: Students after graduation can apply for this course.
Osmania University Distance Education Application Form
Interested students, kindly visit the Osmania University Distance Education official website and download the application form and prospectus. Students can register for the above-described programs by submitting the application fee of INR 350 and offering the amount through DD. Apart from this total fee can be submitted through one DD in favor of the Director. Candidates must have sent all required documents along with the application form.
- Go to the official website of Osmania University Distance Education using this link http://oucde.net/.
- For the application, click on the “Apply Now” button on the OUCDE website.
- Fill in all the information accurately and submit it by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
- Fill out that application form correctly.
- Upload the following documents:
- Your most recent photograph (125KB in JPG Format)
- Scanned signature (125 JPG Format)
- All relevant scanned documents (each not more than 425KB in JPG or PDF Format)
- Candidates must pay the registration fee via Credit Debit card, or Net Banking.
- Preview the OU Distance Education application form by clicking on the “NEXT” button.
- Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
As part of the application process, the applicant is required to submit a copy of the application form as well as the original documents for verification.
Documents Required for Osmania University Distance Education
- 10th, 11th, and 12th marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degrees if available
- proof of address
- Transfer Certificate
Osmania University Features
- Self-explained study material
- Student Support Services
- Convenient examination process
Osmania University Distance Education Courses Fee Structure
|Courses Name||Duration||Fee Structure|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years||Rs. 2,525/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Languages)||3 Years||Rs. 2,525/-|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years||Rs. 12,250/-Year|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Computers)||3 Years||Rs. 5,250/-|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||3 Years||Rs. 7,525/-|
|MA Psychology||2 Years||Rs. 6,725/-|
|MA Public Adm||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Sanskrit||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA in Political Science||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||Rs. 6,250/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years||Rs. 3,250/-|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years||7,525/- per Semester|
|M.Sc (Stats)||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|M.A. PPM||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA in Economics||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA History||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA English||2 Years||Rs. 4,525/-|
|MA Telugu||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Hindi||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|M.Sc. (Maths)||2 Years||Rs. 4,525/-|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years||Rs. 4,525/-|
|MA Sociology||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Urdu||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Philosophy||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
|MA Vedic Astrology||2 Years||Rs. 4,250/-|
Osmania University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges Lists
|University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1929||Government|
|Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1979||Private|
|Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1981||Private|
|University College of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1969||Government|
|University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1950||Government|
|Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, Hyderabad||Nadergul, Telangana||1981||Private|
|Department of Business Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1971||Government|
|Matrusri Engineering College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||2011||Private|
|MJ College of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad, Telangana||1980||Private|
|Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1984||Private|
|Methodist College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1980||Private|
|Bhavans Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities, and Commerce, Secunderabad||Secunderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management, Hyderabad||Secunderabad, Telangana||1999||Private|
|Badruka College Post Graduate Centre, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1984||Private|
|Nizam College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1887||Government|
|Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|MVSR Engineering College, Hyderabad||Nadergul, Telangana||1980||Private|
|Sultan Ul Uloom College of Law, Banjara Hills||Hyderabad, Telangana||1989||Private|
|St Joseph’s Degree and PG College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1997||Private|
|Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Swathi Institute of Technology and Sciences, Hayathnagar||Hyderabad, Telangana||2259||Private|
|Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania University, Basheerbagh||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Osmania University College For Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1924||Government|
|ISL Women’s Engineering College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Indian Institute of Management and Commerce, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1973||Private|
|Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Badruka College of Commerce and Arts, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1950||Private|
|Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|London Management Academy, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||Private|
|Flytech Aviation Academy, Secunderabad||Secunderabad, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Avanthi Degree and PG Colleges, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1992||Private|
|Madina Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Gopal Reddy College of Engineering and Technology||Medak, Karnataka||2258||Private|
|Badruka Institute of Management Studies, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1996||Private|
|Aurora’s Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1989||Private|
|AMS School of Informatics for Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Siva Sivani Degree College, Secunderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Pragati Mahavidyalaya, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1987||Private|
|Padala Rama Reddy Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1988||Private|
|MNR Degree College, Kukatpally||Hyderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|Matrusri Institute of Post Graduate Studies, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1994||Private|
|Hyderabad Presidency Degree College and PG Centre||Hyderabad, Telangana||1989||Government|
|Holy Mary Business School, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1993||Private|
|E Thames Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|Dr. BR Ambedkar Law College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|David Memorial Institute of Management, Secunderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1997||Private|
|Bankatlal Badruka College for Information Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1991||Private|
|Auroras Post Graduate College (MCA), Ramanthapur||Hyderabad, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Al Qureshi Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1995||Private|
|Vivekananda Degree College, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||–||Private|
|St. Francis College for Women, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||1959||Private|
Osmania University Distance Education Faculties Details
|Faculty Name||Dean Name||Office||OU-Land|
|Faculty of Education||Prof. A. Ramakrishna||27071611||27682333|
|Faculty of Engineering||Prof. P. Laxminarayana||27097493||27682252|
|Faculty of Arts||Prof. B. Yadava Raju||27096186||27682249|
|Faculty of Business Management||Prof. R. Nageshwar Rao||27072046||27682376|
|Faculty of Commerce||Prof. K. Shankaraiah||27096188||27682308|
|Faculty of Oriental Languages||Dr. Zulfiqar Mohiuddin Siddiqui||24652902||27682206|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||Prof. J. Hayavadana||27096190||27682262|
|Faculty of Science||Prof. Ch. Venkata Ramana Devi||27096189||27682228|
|Faculty of Informatics||Prof. P. Premchand||27098220||27682253|
|Faculty of Law||Prof. G. B. Reddy||27098928||23446324|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Prof. V. Yoga Jyothsna||27096185||27682315|
|Faculty of Technology||Prof. E. Nagabhusanam||27096190||27682262|
Osmania University Distance Education Facilities
- Library: Osmania University has provided a central library facility. It has collected nearly 525,250 books like textbooks, reference books, and e-journals national and international apart from that, and it has a collection of over 6250 manuscripts, including rare palm leave manuscripts.
- Hostel: The hostel facility of this university has very good. It has provided 14 hostels within the campus. A separate hostel residence exists for engineering students that are close to the college of Engineering. the hostel has all the basic amenities enabled like water purifiers, a standard room, recreation room, mess, TV, laundry service, security, surveillance system, etc.
- Sports: The university has given various types of the sports facility to the students, and every game facility is situated within the campus of this university, such as a badminton court, basketball court, cricket ground, football ground, swimming pool, tennis court, table tennis, hockey ground apart from that it has offered more games facility within the campus.
Osmania University Distance Education Scholarship
Osmania University offered a scholarship scheme to students who have poor financial and low financial support from govt. Apart from that university also guided all students to get an education loan from the bank. Many nationalized banks provided loans with the lowest interest. Central and state governments also offered the scholarship amount based on marks in the qualifying examination.
About Osmania University Distance Education
Osmania University Distance Education or Prof G Ram Reddy Distance Education is situated in Hyderabad, in the state of Telangana. It is a public university.
FAQ Regarding Osmania University Distance Education
Ans: Yes, Osmania University is approved by UGC and AICTE.
Ans: Yes, Osmania University offers distance education.
Ans: Most of the time universities open forms online, and students can apply.
Ans: Students there is no difference Osmania University’s short name is OU University.
Ans: NO, not now.
Ans: No. The university does not offer this course.
Ans: MA degree is provided in: • Hindi • Telugu • Urdu • English • Sanskrit • Economics • Sociology • Physiology • Political Science • Psychology • History • PPM
Osmania University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
- Phone No: 040-27091605, 040-27098350
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- University of Hyderabad Distance Education
- MANUU Distance Education
- EFLU Distance Education
- Kakatiya University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.