BA Distance Education: BA (Bachelor of Arts) is a bachelor’s degree of 3 years in distance mode spread across six semesters that gives knowledge about Liberal Arts or Social Science to the students about what they experience in their careers. The distance BA program is the degree that is pursued by students who are unable to attend regular education. Still, students can continue their higher education through Distance learning.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University is inviting an online application form for the Distance BA course. The last date to apply was 31 May 2023. (Apply Now)
- BA English admission in distance mode is being offered by LPU for the academic session 2023-24. The last date will be announced soon. (Apply Now)
- Manav Rachna University is inviting an online application form for BA Distance education course. The deadline will be announced soon. (Apply Now)
- Guru Nanak Dev University is offering admission to BA Distance education for the academic year 2023. Students must apply before the last date. (Check Here)
- BA Distance admission at IGNOU, Admission deadline is 30 June 2023 for July Session. Click Here
BA program distance education provides all knowledge and provides better career opportunities. There are so many subject specializations in a distance BA program like English, Hindi, Geography, History, Psychology, Political Science, and other Languages. Candidates can enroll in various universities that offer BA programs in distance mode.
The whole concept of a distance BA program degree provides ease and flexibility of learning to the students. The essential eligibility criteria for distance BA are:
- To pursue a distance BA program, students must have passed out 10+2 examinations from any stream (Science, Commerce, or Arts) from the recognized board.
- To be eligible for BA distance admission, the students must have scored a minimum of 40% marks.
- For the BA distance learning program, there is no entrance examination.
In India, the average fee for Distance BA Programme admission varies between INR 7,500 to INR 50,000/- per annum, depending on the various universities.
BA Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course name||Bachelor of Arts (BA)|
|Eligibility||Class 12th in any stream|
|Duration||3 years to 6 years|
INR 7,500 to INR 50,000/-
Civil servant, Content Writer, Journalist, etc.
BA Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission windows of several universities have open for admission to the academic session 2023, individuals can apply for admission to the BA Distance education courses by visiting the official website of IGNOU, BAOU, KKHSOU, BU-SDE, and more. The last date for submission of admission application varies in different universities.
BA distance learning programme can be enrolled online or offline, depending on the preference of the student. On the official website of the university, students can access the online application form that they will need to fill out.
- Students have first to visit the official website of the University/College.
- Register as a New candidate.
- Fill necessary details in the online Application Form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Preview the filled application form.
- Then submit the university academic fee online.
- After submission, the university will give you a confirmation page with the enrollment number.
BA Distance Education Subharti University
Numerous students from all over India apply to the Bachelor of Arts program at Subharti University. The University offers a BA program in serval specializations. Candidates seeking admission to this program must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board in India. SVSU DDE charges INR 6500/ for the distance program.
BA Distance Education IGNOU
BA distance education admission 2023 is opened at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 30 June 2023. Applicants interested in admission to the BA program at IGNOU can apply by visiting the official website before the last date. The application fee for this course is Rs 300, and the course fee charged by IGNOU for the BA Distance education course is approximately Rs 6,000 per year (It may vary according to subjects and specializations).
BA Distance Education DU SOL
Delhi University School of Open Learning will soon start the admission to BA course in distance mode. Several BA specializations are available for students at the university. In General, Students should have 12th passed from any recognized board of education to be eligible for admission. There is no entrance exam conducted by the university and the admission will be through the direct admission process.
Kerala University BA Distance Education
Kerala University will soon start the admission for the BA distance education 2023 session. The university offers a BA program in various specializations such as BA Hindi, BA English, BA Political Science, BA Malayalam, and many others.
The duration of this bachelor’s program is three years and the eligibility is, candidates must pass 12th with 45-50 percent marks from a recognized board. The application fee for BA distance education at Kerala University is INR 250, while the course fee is 13,605 Indian rupees. For more information, kindly visit the official website of Kerala University.
MANUU BA Distance Mode Admission
It is a very popular University located in Hyderabad, and the university offers several UG and PG courses in distance learning mode, BA is one of them. Interested students who complete their 12th board examination from any recognized board of senior secondary education in India can apply for MANUU distance education BA admission by visiting the official portal.
There is an average fee of about Rs 4500 per year for a BA distance education course at this university, and there is also an application fee of approximately Rs 300.
Advantages of BA Distance Learning in India
- Stimulates independent activity of students.
- Individual approach to Students.
- Ability to work at a convenient time and place.
- Objective Control of Results.
- Ability to revise subject material multiple times.
BA Distance Education In Hyderabad
Students from Hyderabad can pursue BA courses through distance education. Many universities are offering the BA course for students who want to complete their studies without leaving their jobs, business, and other activities in Hyderabad. A 12th-passed student with a minimum of 50 percent marks is eligible for admission to BA programme.
Scope of BA Distance Education
- Educational Scope of Distance BA
Among the most diverse courses regarding employment opportunities across multiple disciplines and the scope of higher education, the BA distance learning program is one of the most popular. It might be an excellent choice for students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree after graduation if they are extremely passionate about a particular subject.
There are several options for distance BA learning graduates depending on their BA specializations.
BA distance learning graduate students can pursue a PG programme after completing the degree:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Master of Visual Arts (MVA)
All these can be pursued after completing the distance BA. And, each one of them offers a different job field. So, students can opt for any of them according to their interests.
Job Scope of Distance BA
BA distance scope introduces students to many high-paying areas of recruitment. After final BA graduation, several jobs help students get a rewarding salary and scope.
Listed below are some popular BA distance Jobs-
- Civil Services
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Community Service
Top 10 Universities/Colleges For Distance BA Learning
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Mumbai University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jaipur National University
- Amity University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Is distance BA valid?
Ans: Yes, it is valid to earn a BCA from a distance. The only thing you have to do is check out the universities that are accredited by UGC-DEB to be able to offer you courses that are valid.
Question 2: Is distance BA valid for UPSC?
Ans: It is true that you are eligible for the UPSC CSE after graduating from Annamalai or any other university with distance education in order to qualify for the exam.
Question 3: How long does it take to earn a distance degree?
Ans: An undergraduate degree in distance education can be completed in 3-6 years. For students who do not want to take regular classes, it is one of the best options.
Question 4: Which BA is the easiest?
Ans: There are various subjects option in the BA programme that candidates can select as per their choice
- Criminal Justice
- Social Work
Ques 5: How many years is a BA distance degree?
Ans: There is a Bachelor of Art in Distance Education degree course that can be completed in the Art stream. The duration of the course is 3-6 years.
Be the first to leave a review.