AMU Distance Education Admission: AMU will release the application form soon candidates will notify on the official website regarding admission. Aligarh Muslim University Distance Education offers numerous UG & PG courses. AMU Distance Education university offers more than 300 courses in traditional and modern branches of education. It is a public central university in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- The online programs will start soon for AMU Distance Education. Click here
- Personal Contact Programme (PCP) schedules for various UG & PG courses have been released by Aligarh Muslim University. Click here for more information.
It has three off-campus centers at AMU Malappuram Campus (Kerala), AMU Murshidabad center (West Bengal), and Kishanganj Centre (Bihar)
The application process for AMU’s Distance Education program has been started on the official website of the university. You will access to the admissions application form, in addition to other essential details and information. A capability for submitting application forms offline and immediately at the AMU campus has been made available by the AMU Distance Education department.
Registration Fees: All applicants for AMU distance education must pay a registration fee. The admission fee is INR 200/- for both Students with special needs and people who want to apply.
- Students who desire to pursue a bachelor’s degree with honors must hold a 10+2 or an equivalent degree from a state-approved college or university.
- For MA and M.Com, students need to have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50 percent overall marks to go to university for them.
- Aspirants for a Post Graduate Diploma must have graduated from such a university that the government approves of getting the diploma.
- Students are often chosen for all courses based on how well they did on their qualifying degree.
- Applicants can apply for any courses either by mail or on the internet.
- Admission at AMUCDOE is generally based on Merit in the qualifying degree.
AMU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Location||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh|
AMU Distance Education Admission
The aim of Aligarh Muslim University is to impart knowledge to every student through distance learning. The University offers a wide variety of distance learning programs to undergraduates and graduates. In addition to degree programs, AMU offers a postgraduate diploma program. AMU’s campus only allows applicants to submit forms offline.
- The University at the UG level in distance mode only offers two courses and these are BA (Hons) and B.Com (Hons). Also, two distance courses are offered at the PG level that is MA and M.Com.
- Students for UG distance admissions are selected based on merit. The merit of UG admissions is based on intermediate qualification and it must be taken in the related subject.
- In order to get admission in the PG program, one is required to get a bachelor’s degree in a related subject where the marks of students in the last exam must be 50% minimum.
- Candidates are required to submit their forms carefully to avoid making any mistakes.
- The application cost for each distance course offered by AMU is INR 200/-.
AMU Distance Education UG Admission
The Aligarh Muslim University distance education offers admission into numerous bachelor-level courses and under numerous disciplines also such as computer science, commerce, library & information science, etc. The average duration for pursuing the UG courses at AMU CDE is of 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters for better understanding of the curriculum.
The selection of students getting admission into the UG courses is generally conducted by the universities based on the applicant’s scores in the previous qualifying exam scores.
Bachelors of Science (BSc) in Computer Science: 3 years, 10+2 with a least 50% marks is mandatory in order to be eligible. The fee is INR 8000/-.
Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) is 3 years long, 12th examination with 50% minimum level score is mandatory for students to qualify. There will be no entrance exam and the fee is INR 8300/-.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) Hons, a qualification of 10+2 is mandatory as per the eligibility criteria and a minimum 50% aggregate score is required. This course has a duration of 3 years and will be offered with a fee of INR 8500/-.
AMU Distance Education M.Com Admission
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), is a 2-year-long PG degree for which entries are granted based on marks of the previous qualification. Students must hold a B.Com/BBM/BBA degree to apply to this course with a minimum 50% score. Its fee is INR 11500/-.
AMU Distance Education Diploma Course Admission
The Aligarh Muslim University offers many diploma courses in distance mode, such as the Diploma in Communicative Skills in English, the Diploma in Computer Programming, the Diploma in Foreign Languages (Chinese), the Diploma in Foreign Languages (French), the Diploma in Foreign Languages (German), the Diploma in Personnel Management, the Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management, and many more.
To pursue these programs, candidates must score at least 50% in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects. For more information, candidates can visit the official website.
AMU Distance Education Certificate Course Admission
Certificate Courses are offered within a one-year duration. An equivalent qualification of 10+2 is necessary for students to acquire for becoming eligible.
Certificate in Communicative Skills in English (CCSE): The course is designed to study basic fundamentals of the English language used for Business purposes. The fee charged for the course is INR 4300 for a duration of 1 year. Applicants must have (10+2) or Equivalent to apply for admission.
AMU Distance Education Application Form Process
Candidates can apply for admission to AMU Distance Education university through offline and online both modes.
- The student needs to visit the official website of AMU distance education and click on the application form link, Download the application form, fill the application form with the correct information and check the details carefully while filling the form. Apart from this, candidates must have to attach all documents along with the application form.
- Attach a Demand draft of INR 200 in the name of Finance Officer, AMU, which is payable to AMU university, along with the form sent through its correspondence address.
- The candidate can also take the application form by sending a Demand draft of INR 200 in favor of the Finance Officer, AMU. The Demand draft of INR 200 is payable at AMU, Aligarh, along with self-attested A4 size envelopes. Apart from that, fix a postal stamp of the amount of INR 60 to the correspondence address.
- Students can visit the cash counter of the university, AMU, and make the fees of INR 200 and take the application form.
AMU Distance Education Courses List & Fee Structure
|Courses||Eligibility||Fees in Rs (Approx.)|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)||10+2 from any recognized board||5000|
|Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)||12000|
|Diploma in Foreign Languages (DFL)||6000|
|Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)||8000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Language for Advertisement, Marketing & Media (PGD- LAMM)||11000|
|Diploma in Communicative Skills in English (DCSE)||4500|
|Certificate in Communicative Skills in English (CCSE)||6000|
|Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)||6000|
|Certificate in Computer Hardware and Network Technology (CCHNT)||6000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counseling (PGD-G&C)||Bachelors degree in relevant field||9000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGD-JMC)||12000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights and Duties (PGD-HRD)||11000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Data Analytics with Statistical Packages for Social Science (PGD-SPSS)||12000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGD-MM)||9000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management (PGD-PMM)||11000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Office Management (PGD-OM)||9500|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Retails (PGD-SR)||9500|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Programming (PGD-CP)||8500|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Travel & Tourism Management (PGD-TTM)||7500|
|Master of Commerce||6500|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Portfolio Management (PGD-PM)||9000|
AMU Distance Education Centers Offered Courses
- Moradabad Muslim Degree College, Katghar, Moradabad: BA Political Science, BA Urdu, BA History, BA Economics, BA Islamic Studies, BA CE, BA Arabic, PGDPM, PGDJMC, BLIS, B.Com., BA Hindi, BA Sociology, MA, M.Com.
- Millia Educational Trust, National Degree Collge, Rambagh, Purnea, Bihar: BA Political Science, BA Urdu, BA History, BA Economics, BA Islamic Studies, BA CE, BA Arabic, B.Com, BA Hindi, BA Sociology, MA.
- Islamia College, New Town Vaniyambadi Vellore, Tamil Nadu: BA Political Science, BA Urdu, BA History, BA Economics, BA Islamic Studies, BA CE, BA Arabic, B.Com, BA Hindi, BA Sociology.
- Asim Siddiqui Memorial Degree College, Budaun: BA Political Science, BA Urdu, BA History, BA Economics, BA Islamic Studies, BA CE, BA Arabic, BLIS, B.Com, BA Hindi, BA Sociology.
- Insan Degree College, Siksha Nagar, Kishanganj, Bihar: BA Political Science, BA Urdu, BA History, BA Economics, BA Islamic Studies, BA CE, BA Arabic, B.Com, BA Hindi, BA Sociology, MA.
AMU Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List
|Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh||1935||Government|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh||1962||Government|
|Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College, Aligarh||Dhaurra Mafi, Uttar Pradesh||1996||Private|
|Aligarh Muslim University Malappuram Centre, Malappuram||Anamangad, Kerala||2010||Government|
AMU Distance Education Contact Details
Address: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002
Email ID: email@example.com
Official Website: https://www.amu.ac.in/
Some Other Distance Education University
- SHUATS University Distance Education
- Amity University Distance Education
- Lucknow University Distance Education
- Subharti University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.