TNOU Distance Education Admission 2023: The July 2023 session of Tamil Nadu Open University is now accepting applications. The last date to fill out the application form is 30 September 2023. It has many different programs, and you can sign up for any of them at www.tnou.ac.in. Admission to TNOU is based on abilities, and there are no admission exams for any of the programs. Students should check for eligibility requirements before signing up.
TNOU Distance Education Admission Latest Update
- Tamil Nadu Open University Admission has started for various distance courses for Session 2023. Click Here
At TNOU, the courses available are BA, BSC, MCom, MSW, Diplomas in (Wildlife Tourism, Tab Technicians, Archaeology & Epigraphy) as well as vocational and short-term courses. The last day to apply to Tamil Nadu Open University is 31 August 2023 tentatively after the application process starts. The registration form can be submitted by the students before the deadline.
TNOU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Open University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved By||UGC, DEC, NCTE, RCI|
|Fee||TNOU Fee Structure|
TNOU Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission is going on for UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate programs for the session 2023. Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) is the first University in the state to offer distance education. Students who do not have enough resources to complete their higher education can get benefits from the distance programs offered by TNOU. All of the UGC, DEB, RCI, and AICTE have recognized the distance courses of the university. 30 September 2023 is the tentative deadline to apply for admission to all courses.
The University is currently providing education at the UG and PG levels under various streams. There are also some vocational and certificate programs taught via distance learning. Every year the candidates are selected on the basis of their previous education, which should be relevant. Its application portal is also online that accepts the application forms of all candidates.
- Admissions to the UG programs can be taken for BBA, BCA, BA, BSW, BPA, B.Com, B.Lit., and BSc courses. While at the PG level students can get enrolled in the courses like M.Com, MSc, MLIS, MA, MSW, MBA, and MCA.
- Anyone who needs to be enrolled in the UG courses must have cleared with an education of intermediate where the required marks of candidates on average are 50%.
- The students for PG programs are also selected based on their aggregate score of 59% minimum that has been secured by them in the qualifying Level of graduation.
- The application process is completed by paying an application fee of INR 500/- in favor of the University.
TNOU Distance Education Admission UG Courses
Admissions begin for the UG courses at TNOU. students need to submit online applications by 31 August 2023 (tentative). Students for the admissions can opt for the courses like BA, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, MA, and M.Com. All these courses are well structured, and students for all the courses have many subjects available to choose from for their specialization study.
The selection is made through merit scores, and there are no entrance examinations available for any of the UG programs.
BA: TNOU offers numerous specializations for the distance BA program, such as BA English, BA Sociology, BA HR, BA Tamil, and so on. Candidates looking for admission to this bachelor’s program must have passed 12th in a related subject or equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in India. Aspirants can get the application form from the official website of TNOU.
BBA: Tamil Nadu Open University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration program in distance mode. The duration of this bachelor’s program is three years and six semesters. To apply for the BBA program at TNOU, candidates must pass 12th in commerce or equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of India. TNOU charges INR 45,50 per year for the distance BBA program. Students seeking admission can get the application form on the TNOU official website.
TNOU Distance Education Admission PG Courses
Tamil Nadu Open University has invited the online application to PG courses for the session and the last date to apply for admission is 31 August 2023 (Tentative). For the Master’s Program, applicants can enroll in courses like MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc, MSW, M.LibSci, and MCA. The PG programs are well structured, and students for admissions are required to complete their graduate degrees from a recognized university. Also, students should be passed out from a relevant stream.
The admission procedure is through the merit scores, and a test is taken for entrance at a distance mode. Students have been offered many specializations along with the program, and students can choose that for admissions.
- MA: Master of Arts distance course admission will be based on merit score. A bachelor’s degree is a must for admission at TNOU in distance learning from a discipline university.
- MBA: This is the most demanding program that offers at TNOU in distance education. For interested candidates who want to get admission in an MBA distance course bachelor’s degree is a must from a discipline university.
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Prospectus
Before Applying for TNOU distance education Admission, candidates must watch the Distance prospectus list of the University which will help them to know and choose the Course. (Click Here)
TNOU Distance Education Admission Application Form 2023
The admission procedure is now starts for all the programs. Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education is a well-structured university that offers UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses for admissions. The applications are accepted in January and July.
The application forms are now available online at the official website for students. The application fee for all of the programs is 300/- rupees. Students should check all the important details for admissions by visiting the official website. Please visit the website https://tnouadmissions.in/onlineapp/ for online admission.
Tamil Nadu Open University Course Admissions, Fee
|Courses Name||Fee in Rs (Per year)||Courses Name||Fee in Rs (Per year)|
|B.A. TAMIL||2175/-||B.Sc. PHYSICS||6300/-|
|B.LIT. (TAMIL)||2175/-||B.Sc. CHEMISTRY||6300/-|
|B.A. ENGLISH||3300/-||B.Sc. BOTANY||6300/-|
|B.A. HISTORY||3300/-||B.Sc. ZOOLOGY||6300/-|
|B.A. TOURISM AND TRAVEL STUDIES||3300/-||B.Sc. PSYCHOLOGY||5300/-|
|B.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE||3300/-||B.Sc. GEOGRAPHY||6300/-|
|B.A. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||3300/-||B.Sc. VISUAL COMMUNICATION||6300/-|
|B.A. HUMAN RIGHTS||2800/-||B.Sc. APPAREL AND FASHION DESIGN/LE||6300/-|
|B.A. ECONOMICS||3300/-||B.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE||9300/-|
|B.A. ISLAMIC STUDIES||2800/-||B.C.A. – Lateral Entry||9500/-|
|B.A. CRIMINOLOGY AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION||2800/-||BACHELOR of SOCIAL WORK||3200/-|
|B.Com||3300/-||B.P.A. DRAMA AND Theater Studies||3300/-|
|B.Com. COMPUTER APPLICATIONS||4200/-||B.A. SOCIOLOGY||3300/-|
|B.B.A. MARKETING MANAGEMENT||4050/-||B.Sc. Multimedia||6300/-|
|B.Sc. MATHEMATICS||5300/-||B.Sc. in Apparel and Fashion Design (Lateral Entry)- LE)||6500/-|
TNOU Distance Education Admission (PG Courses)
|Courses Name||Fee in Rs (Per year)||Courses Name||Fee in Rs (Per year)|
|MA Tamil||3150/-||MSc Counselling and Psychotherapy /np||12800/-|
|MA English||4100/-||MSc Counselling and Psychotherapy||12300/-|
|MA History||4100/-||MSc Geography||10300/-|
|MA Tourism and Travel Studies||4100/-||Master of Social Work||6300/-|
|MA Political Science||4100/-||M.l.i.sc||5300/-|
|MA Public Administration||4100/-||M.a. Human Rights||4100/-|
|MA Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration||4100/-||M.a. Sociology||4100/-|
|M.com||4800/-||M.a. Police Administration||4100/-|
|MSc Mathematics||5300/-||M.a. Anthropology||4100/-|
|MSc Physics||10300/-||M.b.a. (Hospital Administration)||25300/-|
|MSc Chemistry||10300/-||M.sc. Apparel and Fashion Design||10300/-|
|MSc Zoology||10300/-||M.c.a (Le)||12500/-|
|MSc Psychology||6300/-||M.sc. Computer Science||12300/-|
|MSc Counselling and Psychotherapy/le||12500/-||M.a. Economics||4100/-|
TNOU Distance Education Admission Application Process 2023
- Students for the registration process should visit the official website to click on the admission tab. https://tnouadmissions.in/onlineapp/applicantlogin.
- For registration, students should have a valid Email address and a valid contact number.
- The first step for TNOU distance admissions is to get registered for the admission form-filling process.
- For this, students must click on Online Admission and fill in asked details.
- The credentials will be received for future reference, which should be saved.
- Students need to fill in academic details, personal details, and identity details in the registration form.
- All the details should be properly filled in, and the attached documents should be properly scanned and uploaded for verification.
- Payment is accepted through the online mode like UPI/Credit/Debit.
- After the payment step, the TNOU distance admission will be processed, and after verification is done, the final approval will be given to the students.
(Note:- False details can reject the form, so do not add any incorrect detail for the TNOU distance admissions, as all the uploaded documents will be verified)
TNOU Distance Education Admission Documents Required
- Qualification Certificate (10th /+2/Degree/Diploma/ )
- Community Certificate
- Latest Colour photo
- Aadhar Card/ Pan Card
Some Other Distance Education University
- Madras University Distance Education
- MKU Distance Education
- TNDALU Distance Education
- Alagappa University Distance Education
- Tamil University Distance Education
TNOU Distance Education Admission Contact Details
- Address: No-577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai – 600015, India
- Phone: 044-24306600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.