TNOU Admission 2022-23: Admission are ongoing in TNOU University also release the notice Regarding the last date of application submission for Annual Year admission. (Below you can check out The Notification) The last date of Application submission for annual year is 18th November 2022. Students must Submit the application Before the last date announced by the university. UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs are available at this university, and courses like BA, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc, MSW, M.libSci, MCA, Diploma in Archaeology & Epigraphy, Diploma in Wildlife Tourism, Diploma in Tab Technicians and also vocational and short term courses are available for the admission.
TNOU Admission is on a merit basis, and there are no entrance examinations for any of the programs. Before enrolling, students should go through the eligibility criteria for admissions. The applications are accepted through online mode, and the admission cycle takes place twice a year, once in January and the second in July.
TNOU Admission Latest Update:
- Admissions in TNOU was Closed now for Academic 2022-23 session The last date to apply for admission was 18th November 2022. Click here.
- To Check out the result for (M.B.A, M.COM., B.COM., B.COM-CA, B.COM-BM, B.COM-AF, B.COM-CS., B.B.A., B.B.A-CA., B.B.A-MM. & B.B.A-RM) PROGRAMS Click here
- To Check out the result for Accadamic session (EXCEPT ALL M.B.A, M.COM., B.COM., B.COM-CA, B.COM-BM, B.COM-AF, B.COM-CS., B.B.A., B.B.A-CA., B.B.A-MM., B.B.A-RM.) (Source)
TNOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Open University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved By||UGC, DEC, NCTE, RCI|
|Fee||TNOU Fee Structure|
TNOU Distance Education Admission
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) is the first University in the state to offer distance education. Students who do not have enough resources to complete their higher education can get benefits from the distance programs offered by TNOU. All of the UGC, DEB, RCI, and AICTE have recognized the distance courses of the University.
The University is currently providing education at the UG and PG levels under various streams. There are also some vocational and certificate programs taught via distance learning. Every year the candidates are selected on the basis of their previous education which should be relevant. Its application portal is also online that accepts the application forms of all candidates.
- Admissions to the UG programs can be taken for BBA, BCA, BA, BSW, BPA, B.Com, B.Lit., and BSc courses. While at the PG level students can get enrolled in the courses like M.Com, MSc, MLIS, MA, MSW, MBA, and MCA.
- Anyone who needs to be enrolled in the UG courses must have cleared with an education of intermediate where the required marks of candidates on average are 50%.
- The students for PG programs are also selected based on their aggregate score of 59% minimum that has been secured by them in the qualifying Level of graduation.
- The application process is completed by paying an application fee of INR 500/- in favor of the University.
TNOU Admission UG Courses
Students for the admissions can opt for the courses like BA, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, MA, and M.Com. All these courses are well structured, and students for all the courses have many subjects available to choose from for their specialization study.
The selection is made through merit scores, and there is no entrance examinations available for any of the UG programs. Admissions will begin soon, till then students need to wait for the latest notification.
TNOU Admission PG Courses
For the Master’s Program, applicants can enroll in courses like MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc, MSW, M.libSci, and MCA. The PG programs are well structured, and students for the admissions are required to complete their graduate degrees from a recognized university. Also, students should be passed out from a relevant stream.
The admission procedure is through the merit scores, and a test is taken for the entrance at distance mode. Students have been offered with many specializations along with the program, and students can choose that for the admissions.
TNOU Admission Application Form
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance education is a well-structured university that offers UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses for admissions. The applications are accepted in January and July. The admission procedure is soon going to start for all the programs.
The application forms will be available online at the official website for students. The application fee for all of the programs is 300/- rupees. Students should check all the important details for the admissions by visiting the official website. Please visit the website https://tnouadmissions.in/onlineapp/ for online admission.
TNOU Admission Offered Courses & Fees
TNOU Admission Undergraduate Courses (UG)
|Courses Name||Fee in Rs (Per year)||Courses Name||Fee in Rs (Per year)|
|B.A. TAMIL||2175/-||B.Sc. PHYSICS||6300/-|
|B.LIT. (TAMIL)||2175/-||B.Sc. CHEMISTRY||6300/-|
|B.A. ENGLISH||3300/-||B.Sc. BOTANY||6300/-|
|B.A. HISTORY||3300/-||B.Sc. ZOOLOGY||6300/-|
|B.A. TOURISM AND TRAVEL STUDIES||3300/-||B.Sc. PSYCHOLOGY||5300/-|
|B.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE||3300/-||B.Sc. GEOGRAPHY||6300/-|
|B.A. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||3300/-||B.Sc. VISUAL COMMUNICATION||6300/-|
|B.A. HUMAN RIGHTS||2800/-||B.Sc. APPAREL AND FASHION DESIGN/LE||6300/-|
|B.A. ECONOMICS||3300/-||B.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE||9300/-|
|B.A. ISLAMIC STUDIES||2800/-||B.C.A. – Lateral Entry||9500/-|
|B.A. CRIMINOLOGY AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION||2800/-||BACHELOR of SOCIAL WORK||3200/-|
|B.Com||3300/-||B.P.A. DRAMA AND Theater Studies||3300/-|
|B.Com. COMPUTER APPLICATIONS||4200/-||B.A. SOCIOLOGY||3300/-|
|B.B.A. MARKETING MANAGEMENT||4050/-||B.Sc. Multimedia||6300/-|
|B.Sc. MATHEMATICS||5300/-||B.Sc. in Apparel and Fashion Design (Lateral Entry)- LE)||6500/-|
TNOU Admission Postgraduate Courses (PG)
|Courses Name||Fee in Rs (Per year)||Courses Name||Fee in Rs (Per year)|
|MA Tamil||3150/-||MSc Counselling and Psychotherapy /np||12800/-|
|MA English||4100/-||MSc Counselling and Psychotherapy||12300/-|
|MA History||4100/-||MSc Geography||10300/-|
|MA Tourism and Travel Studies||4100/-||Master of Social Work||6300/-|
|MA Political Science||4100/-||M.l.i.sc||5300/-|
|MA Public Administration||4100/-||M.a. Human Rights||4100/-|
|MA Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration||4100/-||M.a. Sociology||4100/-|
|M.com||4800/-||M.a. Police Administration||4100/-|
|MSc Mathematics||5300/-||M.a. Anthropology||4100/-|
|MSc Physics||10300/-||M.b.a. (Hospital Administration)||25300/-|
|MSc Chemistry||10300/-||M.sc. Apparel and Fashion Design||10300/-|
|MSc Zoology||10300/-||M.c.a (Le)||12500/-|
|MSc Psychology||6300/-||M.sc. Computer Science||12300/-|
|MSc Counselling and Psychotherapy/le||12500/-||M.a. Economics||4100/-|
TNOU Admission Diploma Courses
|Courses Name||Fee in Rs (Per year)|
|Diploma in Archaeology and Epigraphy||4000/-|
|Diploma in Wildlife Tourism||4000/-|
|Diploma in Tourism and Tour Operations Management||3500/-|
|Diploma in Lab Technician||6500/-|
TNOU Admission Certificate Courses
|Courses Name||Course Duration||Fee in Rs (Per year)|
|Certificate In Entrepreneurship Development||6 to 12 Months||300/-|
|Certificate in Modern Techniques and Technology in Teaching||6 to 12 Months||2000/-|
|Certificate in Instructional Design||6 to 12 Months||2000/-|
|Certificate in ICT in Functional Tamil||6 to 12 Months||2000/-|
|Certificate in Advanced Technological Applications in Teaching Mathematics||6 to 12 Months||2000/-|
|Certificate Course in Conservation Techniques||6 to 12 Months||2000/-|
|Certificate in Adolescence Education (LE)||6 to 12 Months||2000/-|
|Certificate in Communicative English||6 to 12 Months||2000/-|
|Certificate Programme on Teaching Skills for Offline and Online Classroom||6 to 12 Months||3300/-|
|Certificate Programme on Teaching Skills for Offline and Online Classroom (LE)||6 to 12 Months||3300/-|
|Certificate Programme Brain Based Learning Techniques||6 to 12 Months||2000/-|
|Certificate in BS-VI-Emission Standard||6 to 12 Months||2000/-|
TNOU Admission Application Process 2022
- Students for the registration process should visit the official website to click on the admission tab. https://tnouadmissions.in/onlineapp/applicantlogin.
- For registration students should have a valid Email address and a valid contact number.
- The first step for the admissions is to get registered for the admission form filling process.
- For this, students must click on Online Admission and fill in asked details.
- The credentials will be received for future reference, which should be saved.
- Students need to fill in academic details, personal details, and identity details in the registration form.
- All the details should be properly filled, and the attached documents should be properly scanned and uploaded for verification.
- Payment is accepted through the online mode like UPI/Credit/Debit.
- After the payment step, the admission will be processed, and after verification is done, the final approval will be given to the students.
(Note:- False details can reject the form, so do not add any incorrect detail for the admissions, as all the uploaded documents will be verified)
TNOU Admission Documents Required
- Qualification Certificate (10th /+2/Degree/Diploma/ )
- Community Certificate
- Latest Colour photo
- Aadhar Card/ Pan Card
TNOU Admission Contact Details
- Address: No-577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai – 600015, India
- Phone: 044-24306600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- Madras University Distance Education
- MKU Distance Education
- TNDALU Distance Education
- Alagappa University Distance Education
- Tamil University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission
Be the first to leave a review.