Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission 2023: For the upcoming session, Rajiv Gandhi University’s remote learning program will start the admissions process very soon. New PG courses have been launched by the Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education program (MA in Education, History, Hindi, English, and Political Science). Students will be able to apply online.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Latest Updates
- Admission will start soon for the Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education 2023.
Visitors interested in taking these courses via distance learning must visit the university’s official website. A certificate and degree program is also offered online through Rajiv Gandhi University distance education. A copy of the application form can be found on the website of Rajiv Gandhi University. The university says students must use their phone numbers and email addresses to register.
The applicants must also sit for a qualifying test conducted by the university. The list below has all the courses that have their admissions open:
UG and PG Courses
- BA: English, History, Education, Hindi, Economics, Political Science, and Sociology.
- MA: History, English, Hindi, Education, Political Science, Economics, and Sociology.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Location||Rono, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Distance Education||Institute of Distance Education (IDE)|
|Offered Courses||BA, MA|
|Fee||RGU Fee Structure|
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission 2023
Rajiv Gandhi University accepts applications for various courses through the Institute of Distance Education. For students who find it difficult to attend normal education, Rajiv Gandhi University Institute of Distance Education offers a variety of UG and PG programs online.
The first factor considered when selecting applicants for distance learning is the applicants’ merit. To make enrolling applicants easier, the university uses the online application system.
- At the UG level, the BA degree program is offered while at the PG level; the MA degree program is offered in History, Political Science, Hindi, Education, and English.
- Aspirants desiring entries in UG-level courses must first qualify for class 12 or equivalent education. The candidate must have cleared their last qualifying exams with a 50% score.
- Entries in the PG distance courses are also merit-based and do not require any entrance exam. It requires students to score 50% minimum within the passing degree of UG.
- The application cost paid by students is INR 500/-.
The University follows the online application system to make registering candidates easier.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education UG Admission
To be eligible to apply for the UG-level courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education, a candidate must first hold a minimum of a class 12 education from a recognized board or equivalent or a National Open School with English as a compulsory subject or have equivalent qualifications. Applicants must have passed their last qualifying exams with at least a 50% score.
- Eligibility: Inter with the relevant field has to be completed to apply.
- Course Fee: Rs 5,400/- for the first year.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education PG Admission
Rajiv Gandhi University offers various PG courses through its Institute of Distance Education. A PG distance course’s entry requirements are also merit-based, and no entrance exam exists. Students must score at least 50% in their undergraduate degree to pass.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any relevant field has to be completed.
- Duration: The length of the course is two years.
- Specialization: English, Education, Economics, Hindi, History, Political Science, and Sociology.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Fee Structure
The popular courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University through distance mode include BA, MA, Certificate courses, etc.
- The fee structure for MA is INR 12,100.
- For BA courses, the fee is INR 5,200 per year.
- For certificate courses, the fee required to be paid by students is INR 7,000 to INR 9,000.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Certificate Courses
|Certificate in Cyber security||Digital Video Editing|
|Introduction to Mobile Architecture||Certificate Course in the Japanese language (Basic level)|
|Diploma in Multimedia Animation||Certificate courses in English for Communication|
|Barefoot Wireless Engineers||Certificate courses in Fisheries Technology|
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission Process
The applicant wants to submit a distance application for admission to Rajiv Gandhi University. On payment of Rupees 100/-, the study center will release the admission form and prospectus. Pay application fees to SBI Itanagar using a debit/credit card, net banking, or another financial method.
On the university’s official website, you may find the application form. Fill it out correctly with the Demand Draft to the Registrar at Rajiv Gandhi University, including any other necessary documents.
- Candidates can take admission online by visiting the website link – http://ide.rgu.ac.in/
- Fill in all the required and correct information in the form of access.
- After filling in all the information, check correctly and click the submit button.
- After completing the process, students can pay the application fee through demand draft or cash.
- Students can also pay fees through NEFT to the Institute of Distance Education.
- 10th Certificate and Marks Sheet photocopies.
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate photocopies.
- Photocopies of Graduation Mark sheet and degree.
- Caste certificate.
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving License or any other Identity proof with a photograph.
- Original Cl-X Certificate and Cl-XII mark sheets for verification.
Registration Fee: The application cost students pay is INR 500/-. The entry fee can be paid in any of the following ways :
- Demand Draft wrote in favor of the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University.
- SBI, Itanagar, Bank Code: 6091 OR Vijaya Bank, Itanagar Branch, Bank Code 8802 OR Vijaya Bank, Arunachal University Branch, Bank Code 8802.
- NEFT to Institute of Distance Education, A/c No. 880201010001672, Vijaya Bank, Arunachal University Branch IFSC Code: VIJB0008802.
Note: The copy of the deposit slip and UTR No. Must be submitted along with the application forms.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Years|
|Certificate Course in English For Communication (CCEC)||6 Month|
|Certificate Course in Fisheries Technology (CCFT)||6 Month|
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies- RK Valley, Cuddapah||Gandi, Andhra Pradesh||2007||Government|
|Saint Claret College, Ziro||Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh||2003||Private|
TOP 5 Distance Education University List
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can I complete my BA in 1 year?
Ans: No It is impossible
Question 2: In which fields can I apply for admission?
Ans: Candidates can apply for admission to arts, sciences, agricultural sciences, and many more.
Question 3: What is the scope of distance education?
Ans: It is a significant step forward to offer students higher education on a part-time basis through interactive technology and distant and open education. Because there are no formal criteria to enter, anybody is free to pursue their education at the university level through this route.
Question 4: Who can most benefit from studying at a distance?
Ans: Online education that does not require synchronous learning, in which students are required to be physically present in the classroom, offers students access to lectures and other learning materials around the clock. This is the primary benefit of online education for students who are also trying to manage other responsibilities besides their education.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh 791112
- Contact No.: 08662468525, 08656 235147
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more admission information.
Be the first to leave a review.