Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Originally known as Rashtriya Sanskrit University, RSU Distance Education was established in 1970. The university is located in the Janakpuri area of New Delhi. It is approved by the UGC to impart the introductory courses in Sanskrit through distance learning mode.
Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education offers more than ten courses in distance mode, including diploma, and certificate courses in Prak Shastri, Acharya, and Pali. Generally, Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education provides admission for the distance course in the month of August to September.
|Bachelors of Education (B.Ed)||It is offered to learn about the subject of ShikshaShastri. It is offered in distance mode at the RSS, for a duration of 3 years. The degree is offered based on eligibility criteria of getting a 10+2 education from a known institute with average minimum marks of 50% . Its tuition fee is around INR 5,000/-.|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Sanskrit||It is offered in distance mode for a duration of 3 years. These admissions are done by observing the candidate’s performance in the previous qualifying degree with a 45% score at minimum. The course in distance mode has a fee of INR 2,000/-.|
|Bachelors of Arts (BA) Honours in Shastri||This course also has a duration of 3 years and is offered to candidates who are qualified with a previous 12th standard qualification. A 50% score is necessary to obtain. A fee of INR 2,500/- is charged for this course.|
|Masters of Education (M.Ed) in Shiksha Acharya||B.Ed. in a similar discipline is mandatory for selected candidates. The required score is 50% minimum in the last exam, this course will have a duration of 2 years. Its fee will be INR 4,500/-.|
- The Last date of All Assignment Submission is 30 June 2022. Click Here
- The Admission 2022 will start soon at Rastriya Sanskrit University Distance Education. Click Here
- The Date of online examination form is starting from 1st July 2022 and will last till 15th July 2022. Check Here
Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rashtriya Sanskrit University|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education will soon start accepting new applications for all courses in the month of August for session 2022-23. The University offers undergraduate, postgraduate & diploma courses in Sanskrit, Prakrit, Acharaya & Pali. Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education is a widely known distance education hub for Sanskrit education and every year it selects many students for its distance degree programs.
Students are admitted to this University’s distance learning programs based on their merits and also in accordance with the University’s rules and regulations. Applications are usually made online each year, as many students apply to its courses. Students can download the application form from the official website. A candidate’s application will be accepted until the last date. After last date, no further applications will be accepted.
- The only courses provided by the University are BA and MA at the graduate and postgraduate levels respectively. These courses are offered to students for learning Sanskrit.
- Eligibility to get admission in the distance UG programs is based on only merit and there is no entrance exam. Every student should have a least 50% score in qualifying for the degree of graduation.
- At the PG level admissions are also based on merit excluding the entrance exam. This requires every candidate to submit a minimum UG degree with a 50% score on a minimum average basis.
- The application fee taken by the University is INR 500/-.
Mukta Swadhyaya Peetham Admission 2022 Last Date
|Application form availability||15 June 2022|
|Last date of submission of the application form||31 August 2022|
|Last date of submission of the application form with late fee fine of Rs. 100/-||16 September 2022|
Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education Application Form Process
Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education provides both online and offline modes for admission. The application fee is INR 500/-. Interested, and eligible candidates can apply by reaching out to the university portal. Individuals can deposit Rashtriya Sanskrit University DDE application fees by using banking options such as Debit/Credit card, or Net Banking
- For Offline Mode, Applicants can download the application form by official portal.
- Fill all the required information, submit the application form fee.
Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Fees (in Rs)|
|Prak Shastri||2 years||6400/-|
|Certificate Course in Sanskrit language||6 months||2600/-|
|Diploma in Sanskrit language||1 year||3700/-|
|Diploma in Shastra||1 year||4800/-|
|Certificate Course in Sanskrit Journalism||6 months||2600/-|
|Certificate Course in Pali||6 months||2600/-|
|Certificate Course in Prakrit||6 months||2100/-|
|Elementary Course in Pali||3 months||2100/-|
|Elementary Course in Prakrit||3 months||2100/-|
|Prak-Shastri, Shastri, Acharya Entrance Test||–||1100/-|
Rashtriya Sanskrit University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
- Phone Number: 011-28525963, 011-28521994
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.