National Sanskrit University Distance Education Admission?: As per UGC Guideline National Sanskrit University is not offering any distance program from the 2022-23 session. It is formally known as Rashtriya Sanskrit University in India. NSKTU has many regular programs for students, such as diploma and certificate courses in Prak Shastri, Acharya, and Pali. Usually, it gives entry to the Regular course in the months of August to September. Candidates can get here advanced education related to their courses. The University also gives students a lot of choices for jobs after they finish the course.
National Sanskrit University Highlights
|University Name||National Sanskrit University|
Note: As per the UGC-DEB notification, Rashtriya Sanskrit University does not offer any distance education courses after the academic year 2022-23. This article is only meant to answer pupils’ questions.
National Sanskrit University Distance Education Courses?
The university offers UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses in various specializations.
- SHASTRI (BA): Candidates must have completed 12th with Sanskrit or any equivalent course from a recognized board in India.
- ACHARYA (MA): Students interested in this program must complete SHASTRI (BA) or any equivalent course from a recognized university in India.
- Sanskrit Journalism Certificate Course: For this certificate course, Sanskrit reading, writing, and speaking are compulsory. Along with candidate must have completed the 12th or any equitant course from a recognized board in India.
|Bachelors of Education (B.Ed)||It is offered to learn about the subject of Shiksha Shastri. It is offered in regular mode at the RSS, for a duration of 3 years. The degree is offered based on eligibility criteria of getting a 10+2 education from a known institute with an average minimum mark of 50%. Its tuition fee is around INR 5,000/-.|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Sanskrit||It is offered in regular mode for a duration of 3 years. These admissions are done by observing the candidate’s performance in the previous qualifying degree with a 45% score at minimum. The course in regular mode has a fee of INR 2,000/-.|
|Bachelors of Arts (BA) Honours in Shastri||This course also has a duration of 3 years and is offered to candidates who are qualified with a previous 12th standard qualification. A 50% score is necessary to obtain. A fee of INR 2,500/- is charged for this course.|
|Masters of Education (M.Ed) in Shiksha Acharya||B.Ed. in a similar discipline is mandatory for selected candidates. The required score is 50% minimum in the last exam, this course will have a duration of 2 years. Its fee will be INR 4,500/-.|
National Sanskrit University Distance Education Admission?
As per UGC Guideline National Sanskrit University does not offer any distance course. National Sanskrit University will soon start accepting new applications for all courses in the month of August for the next session. The University offers undergraduate, postgraduate & diploma courses in Sanskrit, Prakrit, Acharya & Pali. National Sanskrit University is a widely known regular education hub for Sanskrit education and every year it selects many students for its degree programs.
Students can enroll in courses based on eligibility criteria at this university for regular learning programs. Many students apply to its courses online, and it receives a large number of applications each year.
Students can find the application form and fee details on the official website. As long as the cutoff point is not reached, candidates will be able to submit their applications. National Sanskrit University will not accept any more applications after the deadline. Students can apply for UG, PG and another course on the basis of their eligibility and there are no distance courses available in any stream.
- The only courses provided by the University are BA and MA at the graduate and postgraduate levels respectively. These courses are offered to students for learning Sanskrit.
- Eligibility to get admission in UG programs is based on only merit and there is no entrance exam. Every student should have a least 50% score in qualifying for the degree of graduation.
- At the PG level admissions are also based on merit excluding the entrance exam. This requires every candidate to submit a minimum UG degree with a 50% score on a minimum average basis.
- The application fee taken by the University is INR 500/-.
National Sanskrit University Application Form
The National Sanskrit University offers both online and offline admissions. The application fee for this program is INR 500/-. Candidates who wish to apply for the position can do so through the university portal if they are interested and eligible. The National Sanskrit University accepts debit/credit cards and net banking as methods of depositing application fees
- For Offline Mode, Applicants can download the application form from the official portal.
- Fill in all the required information, and submit the application form fee.
National Sanskrit University Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Fees (in Rs)|
|Prak Shastri||2 years||6400/-|
|Certificate Course in the Sanskrit language||6 months||2600/-|
|Diploma in the Sanskrit language||1 year||3700/-|
|Diploma in Shastra||1 year||4800/-|
|Certificate Course in Sanskrit Journalism||6 months||2600/-|
|Certificate Course in Pali||6 months||2600/-|
|Certificate Course in Prakrit||6 months||2100/-|
|Elementary Course in Pali||3 months||2100/-|
|Elementary Course in Prakrit||3 months||2100/-|
|Prak-Shastri, Shastri, Acharya Entrance Test||–||1100/-|
National Sanskrit University Contact Details
- Address: 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
- Phone Number: 011-28525963, 011-28521994
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Be the first to leave a review.