BCom Distance Education: Distance BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) is a 3-year graduate distance programme that is divided into six semesters. It deals with the Business function, Sales, Services, Marketing, Management with a strong base towards economic development which is required for the growth of any Business.
The main objective of the distance BCom learning programme is to equip students with the right skills required for a best career in the field of marketing , banking and finance.
BCom distance education is the graduate degree in commerce that is awarded by universities. The course combines the study of a variety of professional contexts and career paths. Everything related to the trade of goods and services is included in it.
BCom programme through distance mode shows specialization in various subjects that are pursued by students like Accounts and Finance, Economics, Taxation, Investment Management, Banking and Insurance, Foreign Trade, Human Resources Management, etc.
- Distance Admission for the BCom program is going on IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023.(Click Here)
- AMITY University will soon start the distance admission for BCom 2023 academic session.
- Annamalai University Distance BCom course admission will start soon for 2023 session.
The eligibility criteria for opting distance BCom learning programme is as follows, flexible as the mode of study that depends on the college students that are interested in a particular field.
- Students must have completed 10+2 grade level with a minimum aggregate criterion from commerce stream.
- The minimum percentage criterion depends on the universities which generally ranges from 40% marks to enroll.
- There is no such entrance criterion taken by universities to enroll students in the distance B.com degree.
- Students can apply for direct admission through offline and online mode.
The distance BCom fees for various colleges and universities in India varies between INR 7,000 to INR 30,000/- per annum depending on the different universities providing the distance B.com learning programme.
BCom Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
INR 7,000 to INR 30,000/-
3 years to 6 years
12th pass from commerce stream
Banking & Finance, Marketing, Taxation, HR, Law, etc
Accounts Manager, Marketing Associate, Tax Analyst, etc.
BCom Distance Education Admission Process
The Candidates can apply for the course of distance BCom by applying online or offline mode. To be admitted to the distance B.com learning programme, students must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements.
- Open the university official website, students must first access the application form.
- Create a new student account.
- Fill the application form with all the required documents.
- Then upload your documents in online application form.
- Students will receive a confirmation page from the university with your enrollment no. after submission.
BCom Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||BUSINESS ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT||1ST YEAR|
|2||ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES and THEORY||1ST YEAR|
|3||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS STATISTICS||1ST YEAR|
|4||GENERAL ENGLISH||1ST YEAR|
|5||BUSINESS ECONOMICS||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Public Finance||2nd YEAR|
|2||Business Statistics||2nd YEAR|
|3||Cost Accounting||2nd YEAR|
|4||Fundamentals of Business Finance||2nd YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2nd YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|2||Company Law||3rd YEAR|
|4||Business Ethics & Governance||3rd YEAR|
|5||Financial Analysis||3rd YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL III||3rd YEAR|
Advantages of BCom Distance learning
- Independent activity of students
- Ability to work at a consistent pace
- Individual approach of students
- Ability to revise subject material
- Learn while working
Distance BCom Scope
- Educational Scope of BCom Correspondence
Students have several career options available to them after completing a distance learning degree that can be opted for higher education.
There are plenty of short term courses available after graduation that students can pursue after a Distance BCom graduation degree.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Therefore, there is a wide scope in academics after completing the BCom distance education.
- Job Scope For BCom Correspondence
Distance BCom graduates are recruited to almost every area of business Profiles and it can help to set up a career in various fields of the business sector. It mainly prepares students to work in the business field such as Academic Institutions, Education & Research Institute, Foreign Trade, Business consultancies, etc.
The distance learning BCom programme will instruct students on how to comprehend, observe, and conduct further study in the corporate world.
- Trade Union
- Foreign Trade
- Business Firms
Top 10 Universities For BCom Distance Education
- Chandigarh University Distance Education
- NMIMS Distance Education
- School of Distance Learning Delhi University
- Amity University Distance Education
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- TamilNadu Open University
- Annamalai University
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.