BCom Distance Education: Distance BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) is a 3-year graduate distance program that is divided into six semesters. It deals with the Business function, Sales, Services, Marketing, and Management with a strong base towards economic development which is required for the growth of any Business.
The main objective of the distance BCom learning program is to equip students with the right skills required for the best career in the field of marketing, banking, and finance.
The Bachelor of Commerce degree is awarded by universities as a graduate degree in commerce. Students study a variety of career paths and professional contexts during the course. This includes everything related to the trade of goods and services.
BCom program through distance mode shows specialization in various subjects that are pursued by students like Accounts and Finance, Economics, Taxation, Investment Management, Banking and Insurance, Foreign Trade, Human Resources Management, etc.
- Amity University has begun the BCom Distance education admission for the 2023 academic session, candidates can apply before the last date. Apply Now
- LPU has started the admission for BCom distance education for the 2023 academic session applying before the last date. Apply Now
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) Admission has started at IGNOU for the session 2023-24. The deadline for admission is 30 June 2023. (Apply Now)
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University is inviting online application forms for admission 2023 to the distance BCom course. The deadline will be announced soon. (Apply Now)
Eligibility Criteria for BCom Distance Education:
The eligibility criteria for opting distance BCom learning program is as follows, flexible as the mode of study depends on the college students that are interested in a particular field.
- Students must have completed 10+2 grade level with a minimum aggregate criterion from the commerce stream.
- The minimum percentage criterion depends on the universities which generally ranges from 40% marks to enroll.
- There is no such entrance criterion taken by universities to enroll students in the distance B.com degree.
- Students can apply for direct admission through offline and online modes.
BCom Distance Education Fee Structure:
The distance BCom fees for various colleges and universities in India varies between INR 7,000 to INR 30,000/- per annum depending on the different universities providing the distance B.com learning program.
BCom Distance Education Admission Highlights
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
INR 7,000 to INR 30,000/-
3 years to 6 years
12th pass from the commerce stream
Banking & Finance, Marketing, Taxation, HR, Law, etc
Accounts Manager, Marketing Associate, Tax Analyst, etc.
BCom Distance Education Admission
Admission has started at several universities for BCom courses in distance mode. Students who want to pursue a BCom degree should have passed 12th class from a recognized board with a minimum of 50 percent marks. In Distance mode, universities do not conduct any entrance exam for admission. Some universities accept admission online and other universities accept admission offline.
BCom Distance Education Application Form
The application form for the BCom course in distance mode can be found on the official website of the university. Students should fill out the form with the correct details and upload the documents in a proper format. Important details like the candidate’s name, date of birth, and father’s name must be according to the previous year’s educational certificates.
Subharti University BCom Distance Education
Candidates seeking Bachelor of Commerce distance admission can apply at Subhati University. The University offers this program in serval specializations. Aspirants with a 12th certificate with at least 50% marks from a recognized board can apply for the SVSU DDE Bcom distance program. The University charges INR 35,00/ per semester for the BCom program.
BCom Distance Education Admission Process
The Candidates can apply for the course of distance BCom by applying online or offline mode. To be admitted to the distance B.com learning program, students must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements.
- Open the university’s official website, students must first access the application form.
- Create a new student account.
- Fill the application form with all the required documents.
- Then upload your documents in online application form.
- Students will receive a confirmation page from the university with their enrollment no. after submission.
BCom Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||BUSINESS ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT||1ST YEAR|
|2||ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES and THEORY||1ST YEAR|
|3||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS STATISTICS||1ST YEAR|
|4||GENERAL ENGLISH||1ST YEAR|
|5||BUSINESS ECONOMICS||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Business Statistics||2nd Year|
|2||Cost Accounting||2nd Year|
|3||Fundamentals of Business Finance||2nd Year|
|4||PRACTICAL II||2nd Year|
|5||Public Finance||2nd Year|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|2||Business Ethics & Governance||3rd Year|
|3||Financial Analysis||3rd Year|
|4||PRACTICAL III||3rd Year|
|5||Company Law||3rd Year|
Advantages of BCom Distance learning
The advantages of BCom via distance education are given below candidates can read the mentioned points.
- Independent activity of students
- Ability to work at a consistent pace
- Individual approach of students
- Ability to revise subject material
- Learn while working
Distance BCom Scope
- Educational Scope of BCom Correspondence
Students have several career options available to them after completing a distance learning degree that can be opted for higher education.
There are plenty of short-term courses available after graduation that students can pursue after a Distance BCom graduation degree.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Therefore, there is a wide scope in academics after completing the BCom distance education.
- Job Scope For BCom Correspondence
Distance BCom graduates are recruited to almost every area of business Profiles and it can help to set up a career in various fields of the business sector. It mainly prepares students to work in the business field such as Academic Institutions, Education & Research institutes, Foreign Trade, Business consultancies, etc.
The distance learning BCom program will instruct students on how to comprehend, observe, and conduct further study in the corporate world.
- Trade Union
- Foreign Trade
- Business Firms
Top 10 Universities For BCom Distance Education
- Chandigarh University Distance Education
- NMIMS Distance Education
- School of Distance Learning Delhi University
- Amity University Distance Education
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- TamilNadu Open University
- Annamalai University
- University of Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question: How valuable is a distance BCom?
Ans: It is important to choose the right path to success with your dreams and interests in mind. Pursuing a B.Com degree is the right choice. The career opportunities are endless to that. More career options are available for the B.Com program.
Question: Can we do B.Com in distance?
Ans: Yes, Numerous Universities in India offer a B.Com program in distance mode.
Question: What is the scope after BCom distance education?
Ans: Students who have completed BCom through distance mode have a large scope. They can work in the banking sectors, Business and industries. Several jobs like Financial Analyst, Marketing Executive, and Business Analyst are offered by these sectors.
Be the first to leave a review.