Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2024: Andhra University SDE will soon start the distance courses admission for BA, BCom, Distance MBA, MCA, MA, MSc, and MCom programs for the new session. The last date for submitting the application form is 5 February 2024 (Tentative) at AU SDE. Students can apply online by visiting @andhrauniversity.edu.in. Students are suggested to complete their registration before the last date.
Admission fees, including application costs, can be paid online only from the website @andhrauniversity.edu.in and should reach the filled-in admission application form along with an online payment receipt to the director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Andhra University’s 1972 School of Distance Education pioneered higher education. The Distance Education School offers undergraduate and graduate school Arts, Commerce and Industry, and Science degrees to serve society, notably in Andhra Pradesh. BA, B.Sc., B.Com., MA, M.Com, M.Sc., B.Ed, LLM, MBA, Executive MBA, MCA, MHRM, and MJMC are notable programmes. The school offers diploma, postgraduate diploma, and certification programmes.
- Andhra University since 1972. Innovation in higher education, Providing educational services nationwide, focusing on Andhra Pradesh.
- Provides extensive Arts, Commerce, and Science courses.
- Students can study BA, B.Sc., B.Com. MA, M.Com, M.Sc., B.Ed, LLM, MBA, Executive MBA, MCA, MHRM, MJMC are postgraduate courses.
- Offers diploma, postgraduate, and certification programmes. Invites 2024 enrollment.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission Latest Updates
- Andhra University will soon release the admission portal for the new session. The application form will be available on the university’s official website.
Andhra University, Directorate of Distance Education, was established in 1972 in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University offers admission in UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate Programs, covering the arts, law, management, commerce, education, science, and technology.
The courses include BA, B.Com, M.Sc., M.Com, MA, MBA, etc. Admission to UG and PG programs is either merit or entrance test-based. Andhra University Distance mode successfully carries admission. Andhra University Distance Education invites applications from the candidates for admission into the following Courses for the January-February Academic Session.
Andhra University Distance Education Highlights
|AU-SDE||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Location||VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Contact no.||0891 2844000, 2575745, 2550223, 2844197|
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2024
The University will soon start the distance education admission for the new academic session. The Admissions will be based on the merit score at AU SDE. Studnents will able to apply till 5 February 2024 (Tentative). The School of Online Education at Andhra University is the destination for students who do not prefer to attend traditional classes. University offers Certificates, Diploma, PG Diploma, UG, and PG distance learning programs by Distance Learning mode.
There are some courses for which admissions are merit-based only, but some for which entrance exam scores are also required with merit. Online applications can be made for the AU-SDE by opening the online application portal.
- AU-SDE provides UG admissions for the selected courses of BA, B.Com, and BSc. However, within the PG admissions, the courses provided are MCA, MBA, MA, MSc, and MCom.
- If anyone is willing to apply for UG courses then there is a requirement of passing intermediate that must be fulfilled. Similarly, for all PG courses except MBA, only a 50% score in the last exam is needed.
- The University has set up a requirement for a valid entrance score for MBA admissions and this score can be obtained either from a national exam or a University-based exam.
- Students will pay INR 350/- fee.
Andhra University CDE Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Online Application form submission starts||05 January 2024 (Tentative)|
|Last date of Andhra University CDE Admission 2024||5 February 2024 (Tentative)|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of Rs 500/-||Announced Later|
Andhra University Distance Education UG Admission
Andhra University Distance Education fresh admission for the Undergraduates (UG) level courses will soon begin for session 2024. Candidates are required to complete registration before 05 February 2024 (Tentative). To be eligible for admission to any UG degree, students should have earned a 12th-passed certificate in relevant subjects from any recognized board of education. In distance mode, no entrance exam score is required.
|Course Duration||BA courses offered by Andhra University distance education are 3-year courses.|
|Eligibility||Students who have completed 10+2 or 3-year diploma programs can opt for this course.|
|Choice Mode||Admission to the BA program is granted based on merit list criteria.|
|Specializations||History, Economics, Politics|
|Course Duration||Generally, the duration of the B.Com program is 3 years.|
|Eligibility||Those who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams or a 3-year diploma are eligible to apply for B.Com admission.|
|Choice Mode||Admission to BCom courses is granted based on previous marks.|
This UG degree lasts for 3 years.
Students who have completed their 12th class from any recognized board with a science stream can apply for admission.
Admission to BSc Distance Education will be based on the merit list criteria.
(Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry), (Mathematics, Physics, Computers), (Mathematics, Statistics, Computers), (Chemistry, Botany, Zoology)
Andhra University Distance Education PG Admission
Andhra Distance Education University offers MA, MSc, MCom, MCA, and MBA two-year courses. Admission will open for the new session. 5 February 2024 (Tentative) is the last date for application form submission. For MA and M.Com, the eligibility is at least 50% of marks in undergraduate exams in the relevant stream.
|Course Duration||The duration of the postgraduate course is 2 years.|
|Eligibility||One must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university.|
|Selection Process||The admission will be based on the previous year’s marks.|
|Specializations||HRM, Economics, J&MC, English, Political Science, Sociology|
|Course Duration||The duration of the M.Com degree is 2 years.|
|Eligibility||To meet the criteria of eligibility for MCom admission, the candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.|
|Selection Process||The admission will be granted based on merit list criteria.|
|Course Duration||MSc degree is a two-year degree course.|
|Eligibility||To become eligible for admission, the candidate needs to pass a B.Sc degree in a relevant subject.|
|Selection Process||Admission will be based on the merit score.|
|Course Duration||The MBA course minimum duration is 3 years.|
|Eligibility||In order to take admission candidate must complete a bachelor’s degree.|
|Selection Process||Admission will be done through the entrance.|
Andhra University Distance Education: PG Diploma Course
As part of its distance learning program, the university offers two PG Diploma courses. A student who has completed his or her undergraduate studies from a recognized university can apply for admission to the program. There are no entrance exams conducted by Andhra University for admission to the PG Diploma course at the university.
Here is the list of PG Diploma courses.
- PG Diploma in Cooperation and Rural Studies
- PG Diploma in Computer Programming and Applications
Andhra University Distance Education UG Fee
|BA Mathematics Distance Education||INR. 3,700|
|BA History Distance Education||INR. 39,800|
|BA Hindi Distance Education||INR. 3,300|
|BA English Distance Education||INR. 3,700|
Andhra University Distance Education PG Fee
The comprehensive details of the 13 PG Programs, along with the first-year fee, medium of instruction, and duration, have been tabulated below:
|MA ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||INR. 5,000|
|MA HINDI||INR. 5,000|
|MA TELUGU||INR. 5,000|
|MA ECONOMICS||INR. 5,000|
|MA HISTORY||INR. 5,000|
|MA POLITICAL SCIENCE||INR. 5,000|
|MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||INR. 5,000|
|MA SOCIOLOGY||INR. 5,000|
|MA PHILOSOPHY||INR. 5,000|
|MA/ M.Sc. MATHEMATICS||INR. 5,000|
|M.Sc. PSYCHOLOGY||INR. 5,000|
Andhra University Distance Education Application Process
The first step of admission is generally an application process in which students must register and provide all the necessary details along with the fee payment. Those who are looking forward to taking admission to UG/PG courses. Andhra University Distance Education Application Process can be completed by 5 February 2024 (Tentative).
In the application form process, students have to submit a document providing all the personal and educational information that will eventually be used by the university/college to carry out the admission. This process includes eight steps, as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of AU-SDE
- Click on the “Admission” Tab.
- Then, hit on the “Desired Course” Tab.
- Next, click on the link for the online application form.
- Fill out the application form by providing Personal and Educational Details.
- Now, upload all the required documents, such as mark sheets, Certificates, photographs, Signatures, etc.
- Make the payment for the application form through online mode.
- Lastly, send the application form along with the necessary inclusion to the School of Distance Education.
Andhra University Distance Education Application Fee
- The admissions registration fee is 500/- rupees.
- The application form fee for the general/OBC Students is 350/- rupees, and for the ST/SC/ Physically Challenged students, to need to pay 250/- rupees.
Andhra University Distance Education Documents Required
- Passport size Photographs
- 10th, 12th, & Graduation mark sheet
- Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Entrance Eligibility (Marks statement in original) If applicable
- Identity card signed
- Payment fees receipt
- Address proof
How to use Andhra University Login 2024?
- Go to https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/, which is the university’s main website.
- The official homepage comes up.
- Enter the applicant’s registration number in the relevant field.
- Type the password into the box that asks for it.
- Tap the “Login” button to keep going.
Andhra University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Sagi Ramakrishnan Raju Engineering College, Bhimavaram||1997||Private|
|Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Visakhapatnam||2001||Private|
|AU College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam||1955||Government|
|AU College of Engineering for Women, Vishakapatnam||–||Government|
|Sir CR Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru||1989||Private|
|Andhra University Campus, Kakinada||1977||Government|
|All Saints Christian Law College, Visakhapatnam||1991||Private|
|Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Degree and PG Courses, Visakhapatnam||1989||Private|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Law, Kakinada||1992||Private|
|Praveen Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies, Vizag||2005||Private|
|Dr. Lankapalli Bullaya College of Engineering for Women, Vishakhapatnam||2011||Private|
|Welfare Institute of Science Technology and Management, Vishakhapatnam||2009||Private|
|Payday College PG Courses, BheemUniversitypatnam||1993||Private|
Andhra University Distance Education Admit Card
The Aspirants can acquire their admit card three or four days before the examination is being conducted. Aspirants can download their admit card by login into the students portal at the official website. Aspirants are recommended to fill in the adequate login details and submit, their admit card will be processed to take out the print.
Candidates are advised not to forget their admit cards for examinations as it is the key to entering in the exam hall. It is mandatory for students to carry two copies of their admit cards to the examination. Students will not be able to attend the examination without an admit card.
Andhra University Distance Education Facilities
Andhra University Distance Education provides various types of facilities, including a library, health service, transport, etc. Such facilities have been categorized in the sub-sections given below:
- Library: The library has a collection of all major books such as textbooks, reference books, foreign journals print, 120 Indian journals print, e-journals, general magazines, newspapers, back volumes, and CD-ROMs. It is having a collection of books like important journals, microfilms, paper, and palm-leaf manuscripts. Many valuable books are made available for the students.
- Hostel: The university provides hostel facilities to the students. It offers 23 hostels for boys, 10 hostels for women, and two hostels specially made available for foreign students. Types of rooms are – single rooms, double rooms, three-seater rooms, four-seater rooms, and four-seater rooms. They are well-equipped with major facilities, including drinking water, a study room, and a TV hall.
Andhra University Distance Education Scholarship
Students from reserved castes, toppers, and rank holders are eligible for scholarships at Andhra University Distance Education. A loan facility is also available from SBI and Andhra Bank. The Central and State Governments also award a good amount of scholarships based on the marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
Andhra University Distance Education Placement
Andhra University Distance Education offers excellent placement opportunities throughout the academic year. A candidate’s knowledge and performance are considered when making a placement decision.
Dedicated placement cells work to bring well-known companies to campus to hire qualified students through visits from their placement cells. As part of the job offer, these students will receive a good salary package as well as job opportunities.
The entrance exam for UG/PG Courses
Before granting admission to UG and PG programs, Andhra Distance University administers an entrance exam. Candidates just have to take the college entrance exam (APICET) for select programs, such as the MCA program. Students must take entrance tests like the CAT, CMAT, GAT, and MAT for various programs, such as the MBA. Along with this, candidates must score at least 50% in graduation for master’s programs.
Andhra University Distance Education Books PDF
The Books can be downloaded in PDF format through the open and distance portal of the university. Andhra University is providing books in PDF format for courses like BA, BCom, MA, MCom and others.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Ultra Tech Cements
- Deccan Chemicals
- Miracle Software Systems
Andhra University Distance Education (FAQs)
Ans: Examination can be held either offline or online mode at the concerned centers as per the university’s rules.
Ans: Yes, the degree is UGC-approved and is valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Ans: Students can receive their study materials via courier and mail also.
Ans: AU-SDE offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate Courses.
Ans: The entrance exams are held for B.Ed III, M.Ed III, MCA, and MBA.
Ans: At present, there is no information regarding the scholarship has been shared on the official website of AU-SDE.
Andhra University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Andhra University, Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone: 0891 2844000 | 2844197
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.