Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 31 March 2022 was the last date of Andhra University DDE Admission 2022-23. Andhra University, Directorate of Distance Education, was established in 1972 in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University offers admission in UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate Programmes, covering the streams like arts, law, management, commerce, education, science, and technology. The offered courses include BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Sc., M.Com, MA, MBA, etc. Admission to UG and PG programs is either merit or entrance test-based Andhra University Distance mode successfully carries admission.
Andhra University Distance Education invites applications from the candidate for admission into the following Courses for January-February 2022 Academic Session.
|BA & Bcom (3 years) Both English and Telugu Medium||Intermediate or Equivalent|
|Computer Certificate Course (6 Months)|
Bcom (Accountancy)- English Medium
MA Sociology- English Medium
|Intermediate or Equivalent|
Admission fees including application costs can be paid online only from the website @andhrauniversity.edu.in and should reach the filled-in admission application form along with an online payment receipt to the director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
www.andhrauniversity.edu.in Latest Notification
- Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2022-23 last date was 31 March 2022 with a late fee.
- Timetable for 3rd year Degree courses BS.c, B.A, B.com has been published. Click Here
- Time Table of M.Pharmacy 1st Year first semester of July 2022 has been announced. Click Here
Andhra University Distance Education Highlights
|AU-SDE||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Location||VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Contact no.||0891 2844000, 2575745, 2550223, 2844197|
This fee is subject to change, and students need to check the latest fees on the admission portal.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2022
Andhra University, School of Distance Education is the destination for students who desire to complete their studies not being appeared in the regular classes. All kinds of Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma, UG, and PG courses are provided here via the method of distance learning. Most of the courses are there for which the admissions are only merit-based but some courses are also there for which entrance exam score is also required with merit. The applications to the AU-SDE can be made using the online method for this opening the online application portal is a must.
- AU-SDE provides UG admissions for the selected courses of BA, B.Com, and BSc. However, within the PG admissions, the courses provided are MJMC, MHRM, MCA, EMBA, MBA, LLM, B.Ed., MA, MSc, and M.Com.
- If anyone is willing to apply for UG courses then there is a requirement of passing intermediate that must be fulfilled. Similarly, for all PG courses except MBA, only a 50% score in the last exam is needed.
- The University has set up a requirement for a valid entrance score for MBA admissions and this score can be obtained either from a national exam or a University-based exam.
- Students will pay INR 350 fee.
Andhra University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
Andhra University Distance Education UG courses in B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com, students must hold an undergraduate degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university and be considered for UG courses of the same level.
Andhra University BA Admission
- Time: BA courses offered by Andhra University distance education are 3-years courses.
- Eligibility: Students who have completed 10+2 or 3-years diploma programs can opt for this course.
- Choice mode: Admission to the BA programme is granted based on the entrance exam.
- Time: Generally, the duration of the B.Com program is 3 years.
- Eligibility: Those who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams or a 3-year diploma are eligible to apply for B.Com admission.
- Choice mode: Admission to B.Com courses is granted based on the entrance exam marks.
- Time: The duration of the B.Sc program is 3 years.
- Eligibility: A student needs to have completed 10+2 qualifying exams with relevant subjects to become eligible for admission to BSc courses.
- Choice Mode: For the B.Sc programme, students are selected based on the entrance exam held by the University.
- Time: The duration of the B.Ed course is 2 Years.
- Eligibility: Aspirants need to have passed BA/B.Com/B.Sc to become eligible for seeking admission to B.Ed courses.
- Choice mode: The admission is granted based on entrance exams conducted by the University.
- Time: BCA courses are three years duration courses.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission to the BCA course, a candidate must have passed 10+2 exams.
- Selection Process: Admission to the BCA course is offered based on the entrance exam.
Andhra University Distance Education PG Admission 2022
Andhra Distance Education University offers MA, MSc, MCom, MCA, MBA, M.Tech, and M.Ed two-year courses. There is a merit list, an entrance exam, and a test conducted by the university for admission. For MA and M.Com the eligibility is at least 50% of marks in under graduation exams in the relevant stream.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) candidates are admitted through the AUCET entrance examination. There will be an admission form available in June 2022 for university 2022. The APPGCET 2022 entrance exam will be held in Andhra. Application fees for admission are between 250 and 500 rupees. Admission applications can be submitted online.
- Duration: The duration of the postgraduate course is 2 years.
- Eligibility: One must have Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Selection Process: The admission will be based on the entrance examination.
- MA English is a PG level program the minimum time needed to complete this course is 2 years. The applicants must have completed any bachelor-level degree and must have studied in English medium. In this course, students learn about the various aspects of English literature.
- Time: The duration of the M.Com degree is 2 years.
- Eligibility: To meet the criteria of eligibility for M.Com admission, the candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Selection Process: The admission will be granted based on an admission test conducted by the University.
- Time: M.Com degree is a two-year degree course.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission, the candidate needs to pass a B.Sc degree in a relevant subject.
- Selection Process: Admission will be based on the entrance exam.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2 years degree course. This course allows students to develop management skills that are required mainly in the business field. Students who earned this degree will have wonderful career opportunities in the government as well as the private sector.
- Duration: For LLM, the course duration is 2 Years.
- Eligibility: Students must have Bachelor’s degree in a law-related field to apply for LLM.
- Choice mode: The admission will be granted based on both merit and entrance exam.
Andhra University Distance Education UG Fees
|BA Mathematics Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BA Home Science Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,800/-|
|BA History Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 39,800/-|
|BA Hindi Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,300/-|
|BA Foreign Trade and Practice Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,300/-|
|BA English Literature Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BA English Distance Education||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BA||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 3,700/-|
|BSc||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 5,000/-|
|B.Com||3 Years||12th pass||INR. 4,200/-|
Andhra University Distance Education PG Fees
The comprehensive details of the 13 PG Programs along with the first year fee, medium of instruction, and the duration, have been tabulated below:
|MA ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||–||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA HINDI||–||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA TELUGU||–||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA ECONOMICS||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA HISTORY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA POLITICAL SCIENCE||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA SOCIOLOGY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MY PHILOSOPHY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MASTER OF JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUniversityCATION||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|MA/ M.Sc. MATHEMATICS||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|M.SC. PSYCHOLOGY||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
|M.Com||English||2 Years||INR. 5,000/-|
Andhra University Distance Education Application Process 2022
The first step of the admission is generally an application process in which students have to register and provide all the necessary details along with the fee payment. Those who are looking forward to taking admission to UG/PG courses.
In the application form process, students have to submit a document providing all the personal and educational information which will eventually be used by the university/college to carry out the admission. This process includes eight steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of AU-SDE.
- Click on the “Admission” Tab.
- Then, hit on the “Desired Course” Tab.
- Next, click on the link for the online application form.
- Fill out the application form by providing Personal & Educational Details.
- Now, upload all the required documents such as mark sheets, Certificates, photographs, Signatures, etc.
- Make the payment for the application form through online mode.
- Lastly, send the application form along with the necessary inclusion to the School of Distance Education.
- The admissions registration fee is 500/- rupees.
- The application form fee for the general/OBC Students is 350/- rupees, and for the ST/SC/ Physically Challenged students, to need to pay 250/- rupees.
- Passport size Photographs
- 10th, 12th, & Graduation mark sheet
- Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Entrance Eligibility (Marks statement in original) If applicable
- Identity card signed
- Payment fees receipt
- Address proof
Andhra University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges:
|Sagi Ramakrishnan Raju Engineering College, Bhimavaram||1997||Private|
|Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Visakhapatnam||2001||Private|
|AU College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam||1955||Government|
|AU College of Engineering for Women, Vishakapatnam||–||Government|
|Sir CR Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru||1989||Private|
|Andhra University Campus, Kakinada||1977||Government|
|All Saints Christian Law College, Visakhapatnam||1991||Private|
|Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Degree and PG Courses, Visakhapatnam||1989||Private|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Law, Kakinada||1992||Private|
|Praveen Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies, Vizag||2005||Private|
|Dr. Lankapalli Bullaya College of Engineering for Women, Vishakhapatnam||2011||Private|
|Welfare Institute of Science Technology and Management, Vishakhapatnam||2009||Private|
|Payday College PG Courses, BheemUniversitypatnam||1993||Private|
Andhra University Distance Education Facilities:
Andhra University Distance Education provides various types of facilities including a library, health service, transport, etc. Such facilities have been categorized in the sub-sections given below:
- Library: The library has a collection of all major books such as textbooks, reference books, foreign journals print, 120 Indian journals print, e-journals, general magazines, newspapers, back volumes, and CD-ROMs. It is having a collection of books like important journals, microfilms, paper, and palm-leaf manuscripts. Many valuable books are made available for the students.
- Hostel: The university provides hostel facilities to the students. It offers 23 hostels for boys, 10 hostels for women, and two hostels specially made available for foreign students. Types of rooms are – single rooms, double rooms, three-seater rooms, four-seater rooms, and four-seater rooms. They are well-equipped with major facilities including drinking water, study room, and TV hall.
Andhra University Distance Education Scholarship
Students from reserved castes, toppers, and rank holders are eligible for scholarships at Andhra University Distance Education. A loan facility is also available from SBI and Andhra Bank. The Central and State Governments also award a good amount of scholarships based on the marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
Andhra University Distance Education Placement
Every year, Andhra University Distance Education provides an excellent placement opportunity to the students. The selection for placement depends on the candidate’s knowledge and performance. There is a separate placement cell that put efforts to invite popular companies to come to their campus and hire eligible students by providing them job opportunities with a good salary package.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Ultra Tech Cements
- Deccan Chemicals
- Miracle Software Systems
Andhra University Distance Education (FAQs)
Ans: Examination can be held either offline or online mode at the concerned centers as per the university’s rules.
Ans: Yes, the degree is UGC-approved and is valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Ans: Students can receive their study materials via courier, and mail also.
Ans: AU-SDE offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate Courses.
Ans: The entrance exams are held for B.Ed III, M.Ed III, MCA, and MBA.
Ans: At present, there is no information regarding the scholarship has been shared on the official website of AU-SDE.
- Address: Andhra University, Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone : 0891 2844000 | 2844197
Be the first to leave a review.