Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2023: Andhra University admission is ongoing for various UG & PG courses in distance mode for the academic session 2023-24. 20 March 2023 was the last date for application form submission. Candidates are suggested to complete their registration before the last date. The application is available on the University’s official website.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission Latest Updates
- The online examination form filling has started on 18 May 2023 and will continue till 10 June 2023 at Andhra University. (Source)
- AU-SDE has announced the last date for application form submission for UG & PG programs. Candidates must fill out the application form by 20 March 2023. Check Here
- 31 March 2023 is the last date for application form submission with a late fee of Rs. 500/-
Andhra University, Directorate of Distance Education, was established in 1972 in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University offers admission in UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate Programmes, covering the arts, law, management, commerce, education, science, and technology.
The courses include BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Sc., M.Com, MA, MBA, etc. Admission to UG and PG programs is either merit or entrance test-based. Andhra University Distance mode successfully carries admission. Andhra University Distance Education invites applications from the candidate for admission into the following Courses for the January-February Academic Session.
Admission fees, including application costs, can be paid online only from the website @andhrauniversity.edu.in and should reach the filled-in admission application form along with an online payment receipt to the director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Andhra University Distance Education 2023 Highlights
|AU-SDE||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Location||VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Contact no.||0891 2844000, 2575745, 2550223, 2844197|
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2023
Admissions will be based on the entrance exam and merit score both processes are available at Andhera The School of Online Education at Andhra University is the destination for students who do not prefer to attend traditional classes. University offers Certificates, Diploma, PG Diploma, UG, and PG distance learning programs by Distance Learning mode.
There are some courses for which admissions are merit-based only, but some for which entrance exam scores are also required with merit. Online applications can be made for the AU-SDE by opening the online application portal. 20 March 2023 was the last date to fill out the application form.
- AU-SDE provides UG admissions for the selected courses of BA, B.Com, and BSc. However, within the PG admissions, the courses provided are MJMC, MHRM, MCA, EMBA, MBA, MA, MSc, and MCom.
- If anyone is willing to apply for UG courses then there is a requirement of passing intermediate that must be fulfilled. Similarly, for all PG courses except MBA, only a 50% score in the last exam is needed.
- The University has set up a requirement for a valid entrance score for MBA admissions and this score can be obtained either from a national exam or a University-based exam.
- Students will pay INR 350/- fee.
Andhra University CDE Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online Application form submission starts||01 January 2023|
|Last date of Andhra University CDE Admission 2023||20 March 2023|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of Rs 500/-||31 March 2023|
Andhra University Distance Education UG Admission
Andhra University Distance Education, UG courses admission, is ongoing for session 2023-24 candidates must complete registration before 20 March 2023. In BA, BSc, and BCom, students must hold an undergraduate degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university and be considered for UG courses of the same level.
|Course Duration||BA courses offered by Andhra University distance education are 3-year courses.|
|Eligibility||Students who have completed 10+2 or 3-year diploma programs can opt for this course.|
|Choice Mode||Admission to the BA program is granted based on the entrance exam.|
|Course Duration||Generally, the duration of the B.Com program is 3 years.|
|Eligibility||Those who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams or a 3-year diploma are eligible to apply for B.Com admission.|
|Choice Mode||Admission to BCom courses is granted based on the entrance exam marks.|
|Course Duration||The duration of the B.Sc program is 3 years.|
|Eligibility||A student needs to have completed 10+2 qualifying exams with relevant subjects to become eligible for admission to BSc courses.|
|Choice Mode||For the B.Sc program, students are selected based on the entrance exam held by the University.|
|Course Duration||The duration of the B.Ed course is 2 Years.|
|Eligibility||Aspirants need to have passed BA/B.Com/B.Sc to become eligible for seeking admission to B.Ed courses.|
|Choice Mode||The admission is granted based on entrance exams conducted by the University.|
|Course Duration||BCA courses are three years in duration courses.|
|Eligibility||To become eligible for admission to the BCA course, a candidate must have passed the 10+2 exams.|
|Choice Mode||Admission to the BCA course is offered based on the entrance exam.|
Andhra University Distance Education PG Admission
Andhra Distance Education University offers MA, MSc, MCom, MCA, and MBA two-year courses. Admission is open now for sessions 2023-24; March 20, 2023, was the last date for application form submission. There is a merit list, an entrance exam, and a test conducted by the university for admission. For MA and M.Com, the eligibility is at least 50% of marks in under-graduation exams in the relevant stream.
|Course Duration||The duration of the postgraduate course is 2 years.|
|Eligibility||One must have Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university.|
|Selection Process||The admission will be based on the entrance examination.|
|Course Duration||The duration of the M.Com degree is 2 years.|
|Eligibility||To meet the criteria of eligibility for MCom admission, the candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.|
|Selection Process||The admission will be granted based on an admission test conducted by the University.|
|Course Duration||MSc degree is a two-year degree course.|
|Eligibility||To become eligible for admission, the candidate needs to pass a B.Sc degree in a relevant subject.|
|Selection Process||Admission will be based on the entrance exam.|
|Course Duration||For LLM, the course duration is 2 Years.|
|Eligibility||Students must have Bachelor’s degree in a law-related field to apply for LLM.|
|Selection Process||The admission will be granted based on both merit and entrance exam.|
|Course Duration||The MBA course minimum duration is 3 years.|
|Eligibility||In order to take admission candidate must complete a bachelor’s degree.|
|Selection Process||Admission will be done through the entrance.|
Andhra University Distance Education: PG Diploma Course
The university is offering two PG Diploma courses in distance mode. Students who have completed their UG degree from any recognized university can apply for admission. Andhra University does not conduct any entrance exam for admission to PG Diploma course.
Here is the list of PG Diploma courses.
- PG Diploma in Cooperation and Rural Studies
- PG Diploma in Computer Programming and Applications
Andhra University Distance Education UG Fee
|BA Mathematics Distance Education||INR. 3,700|
|BA Home Science Distance Education||INR. 3,800|
|BA History Distance Education||INR. 39,800|
|BA Hindi Distance Education||INR. 3,300|
|BA Foreign Trade and Practice Distance Education||INR. 3,300|
|BA English Literature Distance Education||INR. 3,700|
|BA English Distance Education||INR. 3,700|
Andhra University Distance Education PG Fee
The comprehensive details of the 13 PG Programs, along with the first-year fee, medium of instruction, and duration, have been tabulated below:
|MA ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||INR. 5,000|
|MA HINDI||INR. 5,000|
|MA TELUGU||INR. 5,000|
|MA ECONOMICS||INR. 5,000|
|MA HISTORY||INR. 5,000|
|MA POLITICAL SCIENCE||INR. 5,000|
|MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||INR. 5,000|
|MA SOCIOLOGY||INR. 5,000|
|MY PHILOSOPHY||INR. 5,000|
|MASTER OF JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUniversityCATION||INR. 5,000|
|MA/ M.Sc. MATHEMATICS||INR. 5,000|
|M.Sc. PSYCHOLOGY||INR. 5,000|
Andhra University Distance Education Application Process
The first step of admission is generally an application process in which students must register and provide all the necessary details along with the fee payment. Those who are looking forward to taking admission to UG/PG courses.
In the application form process, students have to submit a document providing all the personal and educational information which will eventually be used by the university/college to carry out the admission. This process includes eight steps, as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of AU-SDE
- Click on the “Admission” Tab.
- Then, hit on the “Desired Course” Tab.
- Next, click on the link for the online application form.
- Fill out the application form by providing Personal & Educational Details.
- Now, upload all the required documents, such as mark sheets, Certificates, photographs, Signatures, etc.
- Make the payment for the application form through online mode.
- Lastly, send the application form along with the necessary inclusion to the School of Distance Education.
Andhra University Distance Education Application Fee
- The admissions registration fee is 500/- rupees.
- The application form fee for the general/OBC Students is 350/- rupees, and for the ST/SC/ Physically Challenged students, to need to pay 250/- rupees.
Andhra University Distance Education Documents Required
- Passport size Photographs
- 10th, 12th, & Graduation mark sheet
- Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Entrance Eligibility (Marks statement in original) If applicable
- Identity card signed
- Payment fees receipt
- Address proof
How to use Andhra University Login 2023?
- Go to https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/, which is the university’s main website.
- The official homepage comes up.
- Enter the applicant’s registration number in the relevant field.
- Type the password into the box that asks for it.
- Tap the “Login” button to keep going.
Andhra University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Sagi Ramakrishnan Raju Engineering College, Bhimavaram||1997||Private|
|Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Visakhapatnam||2001||Private|
|AU College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam||1955||Government|
|AU College of Engineering for Women, Vishakapatnam||–||Government|
|Sir CR Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru||1989||Private|
|Andhra University Campus, Kakinada||1977||Government|
|All Saints Christian Law College, Visakhapatnam||1991||Private|
|Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Degree and PG Courses, Visakhapatnam||1989||Private|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Law, Kakinada||1992||Private|
|Praveen Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies, Vizag||2005||Private|
|Dr. Lankapalli Bullaya College of Engineering for Women, Vishakhapatnam||2011||Private|
|Welfare Institute of Science Technology and Management, Vishakhapatnam||2009||Private|
|Payday College PG Courses, BheemUniversitypatnam||1993||Private|
Andhra University Distance Education Admit Card
The Aspirants can acquire their admit card three or four days before the examination is being conducted. Aspirants can download their admit card by login into the students portal at the official website. Aspirants are recommended to fill in the adequate login details and submit, their admit card will be processed to take out the print.
Candidates are advised not to forget their admit cards for examinations as it is the key to entering in the exam hall. It is mandatory for students to carry two copies of their admit cards to the examination. Students will not be able to attend the examination without an admit card.
Andhra University Distance Education Facilities
Andhra University Distance Education provides various types of facilities, including a library, health service, transport, etc. Such facilities have been categorized in the sub-sections given below:
- Library: The library has a collection of all major books such as textbooks, reference books, foreign journals print, 120 Indian journals print, e-journals, general magazines, newspapers, back volumes, and CD-ROMs. It is having a collection of books like important journals, microfilms, paper, and palm-leaf manuscripts. Many valuable books are made available for the students.
- Hostel: The university provides hostel facilities to the students. It offers 23 hostels for boys, 10 hostels for women, and two hostels specially made available for foreign students. Types of rooms are – single rooms, double rooms, three-seater rooms, four-seater rooms, and four-seater rooms. They are well-equipped with major facilities, including drinking water, a study room, and a TV hall.
Andhra University Distance Education Scholarship
Students from reserved castes, toppers, and rank holders are eligible for scholarships at Andhra University Distance Education. A loan facility is also available from SBI and Andhra Bank. The Central and State Governments also award a good amount of scholarships based on the marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
Andhra University Distance Education Placement
Andhra University Distance Education offers excellent placement opportunities throughout the academic year. A candidate’s knowledge and performance are considered when making a placement decision.
Dedicated placement cells work to bring well-known companies to campus to hire qualified students through visits from their placement cells. As part of the job offer, these students will receive a good salary package as well as job opportunities.
The entrance exam for UG/PG Courses
Before granting admission to UG and PG programs, Andhra Distance University administers an entrance exam. Candidates just have to take the college entrance exam (APICET) for select programs, such as the MCA program. Students must take entrance tests like the CAT, CMAT, GAT, and MAT for various programs, such as the MBA. Along with this, candidates must score at least 50% in graduation for master’s programs.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Ultra Tech Cements
- Deccan Chemicals
- Miracle Software Systems
Andhra University Distance Education (FAQs)
Ans: Examination can be held either offline or online mode at the concerned centers as per the university’s rules.
Ans: Yes, the degree is UGC-approved and is valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Ans: Students can receive their study materials via courier and mail also.
Ans: AU-SDE offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate Courses.
Ans: The entrance exams are held for B.Ed III, M.Ed III, MCA, and MBA.
Ans: At present, there is no information regarding the scholarship has been shared on the official website of AU-SDE.
Andhra University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Andhra University, Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone: 0891 2844000 | 2844197
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.