RBU Distance Education Admission 2023: Rabindra Bharati University is accepting applications for distance learning in the 2023 academic year. Students are invited to apply for the master’s program in several specializations. The deadline to submit an application for the distance learning program is 30 September 2023. Visit the RBU DDE’s official website to apply if interested and eligible. The institution provides distance learning options for PG-level courses.
www.rbudde.in admission 2023 Latest Updates (Distance Mode)
- RBU Distance Education Admission is going on for the PG program 2023 session. The admission deadline is 30 September 2023. (Click Here)
Students have to check the admission criteria and process on the University website. The Distance admission deadline to register is 30 September 2023, Students can apply before the deadline at @www.rbudde.in.
RBU is located in West Bengal, and this university was established in 1962 under the name of Poet Rabindranath Tagore. The distance mode of this university is widespread, and programs like post-graduation are offered at this university.
MA in different specializations like history, Bengali, music, dance, literature, and MSW is available for the 2023 admission session. Rabindra Bharati University thus stands out among institutions of higher learning for its offerings in the performing arts, fine arts, language, literature, and social sciences.
There are three main faculties, Fine Arts, Arts, and Visual Arts, located in the Emerald Bower Campus whereas the original campus Jorasanko, hosts a number of events like Tagore’s birth and death anniversaries.
For distance programs, there are no entrance requirements, so students should have a Bachelor’s degree. If a student wants to pursue MA in Bengali, they should have a good grasp of the Bengali language.
This university is for those students who want to pursue a regional and literary profession, and university educational counsellors can help them through the admission process if they have any issues. Apply online or offline; simply follow the rules.
- Application Fees: The Registration fee for all programs is 300/- rupees, and students need to pay the fees by filling out the form.
RBU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University (RBU)|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
RBU Distance Education Admission 2023-24
RBU or Rabindra Bharati University, established a Directorate of Distance Education to start distance learning. Distance learning here includes learning at the PG level that includes multiple courses. Approvals from UGC and DEB have been granted for distance education.
Rabindra Bharati University admission 2023 is available for the Postgraduates (PG) level programs for sessions 2023-24 in Distance Mode from 01 July 2023. The last date to submit the filled application form is 30 September 2023 for RBU Distance Education Admission 2023-24.
Basically, the programs are rendered via a merit-based selection of students that are evaluated on previous degrees. After meeting the eligibility criteria, one can make the application to the desired distance degree program in an online manner. After the deadline, the university will accept the registrations of students.
- Students can learn via distance education the courses at the PG level, one can learn about MA, MSc, M.Com, MCA, and MBA.
- There are merit-plus entrance-based selections of PG aspirants where they need to have at least a qualification of 10+2+3 in the subject similar to the PG course.
- For all students, the application processing fee is INR 200/- and for their registration is INR 100/-.
RBU Distance Education PG Admission
RBU Admission is running for the Postgraduates (PG) level programs for the session 2023-24. Students who are interested are demanded to deposit the application fee before 30 September 2023 for RBU Admission 2023-24 through Distance Mode. It was established in 1962, located in West Bengal. RBU Distance Education offers postgraduate programs.
PG admission is based on the merit list, and there is no entrance test for any of the programs. Applicants who have passed the 10+2+3 qualification exams from any recognized institute in India are eligible for admission to PG programs.
There are several specializations to choose from, including History, Dance, Music, Literature, English, Bengali, and MSW. Online or offline applications are accepted for distance education admissions. Registration fees range from INR 300/- to INR 350/- for all programs. The admission process for session 2023 will begin soon.
RBU Distance Education MA (English) Admission
- Time: The degree can be completed 2 years after admission generally.
- Eligibility: Candidates with a reasonable BA English degree can apply for admission in MA English courses and plans offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by the candidates in the BA English course.
RBU Distance Education MA (Environmental Studies)
- Time: The degree can be completed two years after admission generally.
- Eligibility: Candidates with a reasonable BA Environmental Studies degree can apply for admission to MA Environmental Studies courses and plans offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by the candidates in the BA Environmental Studies.
- Time: The total time required to complete an MA Geography degree plan is generally two years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants having a degree in BA Geography are eligible to apply for admission in the MA Geography plan offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: The university grants entry to the candidates based on their BA Geography degree marks.
RBU Distance Education MA (Bengali) Admission
- Time: The degree of MA Bengali can be completed in 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidate possessing a certified degree in BA Bengali can apply for admission in the MA Bengali plan offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted to the candidates based on their performance in the BA Bengali.
- Time: The total time required to complete an MA history degree plan is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants having a degree in BA history are eligible to apply for admission in the MA history plan offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: The university grants entry to the candidates based on their BA history degree marks.
- Time: The time taken to complete this MA Sanskrit program is 2 years.
- Eligibility: Students who have a graduation degree in Sanskrit, can take admission to the MA Sanskrit program.
- Choice Mode: Admission is given to students on the basis of their marks at graduation.
MA (Vocal Arts)
- Time: Generally, the university’s degree plan for an MA in Vocal Arts can complete in 2 years.
- Eligibility: Generally, candidates having a degree of BA in Vocal Arts can apply for admission in the MA Vocal Arts degree plan offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: The university’s admission in the MA Vocal Arts degree course is granted to the candidates based on marks scored in the BA Vocal Arts degree.
- Time: The period required to complete the degree plan of MA education is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: Generally, aspirants with a reasonable degree of B.Ed courses can apply for admission in MA education degree plans offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: The university’s admission is granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by the candidates in B.Ed. Degree.
MA (Rabindra Sangeet)
- Time: The minimum time required to complete the MA Rabindra Sangeet degree plans offered by the university is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have a reasonable degree in BA Rabindra Sangeet can apply for Admission to the MA Rabindra Sangeet degree plans offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted by the university based on marks obtained in a BA degree.
RBU Distance Education MSW Admission
- Time: 2 years
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a graduate.
- Choice Mode: Candidates are admitted on a merit basis.
RBU Distance Education Application Form 2023
RBU Distance Education Center has released the application forms for all the offered ODL programs. Candidates who wish to be admitted to various courses of study have to apply online. Before applying, students have to register. The process for registration and online application form is as follows which is given in the steps below.
RBU Distance Education Online Process
- Visit the official website of RBU Distance Education at https://www.rbudde.in/admission/.
- Click on the “Apply online” link on the homepage.
- Click the options on New User-Register now.
- Applicants have to log in with a valid email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, students will receive a password on their registered mobile number.
- Students must use their password while logging in to fill up the application form.
- Fill in the required and correct information about educational details and personal details.
- Make a payment of INR 200 for MSW and Geography programs and other course fees of INR 100 through the State Bank of India.
- The candidate must take the printout of the e-receipt copy.
- If candidates wish to pay the fees offline, the candidate must take the printout of the e-challan and deposit the requisite fee at any counter of SBI.
- Finally, candidates must submit copies of the application form and payment receipt of the fee along with self-attested documents at the University admission office or any study branch as per their choice.
RBU Distance Education Required Documents
- Last qualification Marksheet
- Last qualification Certificate
- Address proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport-size photograph
RBU Distance Education MA Fee Structure
|Programs||Duration||Fee Structure (in Rs)|
|MA in Bengali||Two Years||Four Years||4500|
|MA in English||Two Years||Four Years||5000|
|MA in History||Two Years||Four Years||4500|
|MA in Political Science||Two Years||Four Years||4500|
|MA in Sanskrit||Two Years||Four Years||5000|
|MA in Education||Two Years||Four Years||8500|
|MA in Environmental Studies||Two Years||Four Years||8500|
|MA in Geography||Two Years||Four Years||8500|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W)||Two Years||Four Years||10500|
|Diploma in Tagore Literature||One Year||Four Years||7000|
|MA in Rabindra Sangeet||Two Years||Four Years||8000|
|MA in Vocal Music||Two Years||Four Years||4500|
RBU Distance Education Placements
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education provides a year of excellent placement facilities. It has a separate placement cell. They have been very active in inviting various organizations to the university’s campus, almost invited companies to visit the university campus, and hired all eligible students with decent salaries.
RBU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Rabindra Bhavan EE 9 & 10 Sector-II, Salt Lake City (Near Karunamayee) Kolkata – 700 091.
- Contact No.: +91- (033)-2358 4014/16/18
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- Burdwan University Distance Education
- University of North Bengal Distance Education
- Kalyani University Distance Education
- Jadavpur University Distance Education
- Vidyasagar University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.