Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission 2022: RBU University is located in West Bengal, and this university was established in 1962 under the name of Poet Rabindranath Tagore. The distance mode of this university is widespread, and programs like Post Graduation are offered at this university.
From 24 May 2022 to 31 May 2022, the Admission Portal will remain open for eligible students. MA in different specializations like history, Bengali, music, dance, literature, and MSW is available for the 2022 admission session. Rabindra Bharati University thus stands out among institutions of higher learning for its offerings in the performing arts, fine arts, language, literature, and social sciences.
There are three main faculties Fine Arts, Arts, and Visual Arts, located in the Emerald Bower Campus whereas the original campus Jorasanko, hosts a number of events like Tagore’s birth and death anniversaries.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Eligibility Requirements
- A minimum of 300 full marks in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, or Political Science from an institution accredited by the UGC.
- For the MA in Education, you must have a B.Ed from a UGC accredited school in India or AT LEAST 300 full marks in your education.
- The Master of Arts in Geography should be from an accredited university and with UGC recognition.
- The requirement is to have either a 10+2+3 or a postgraduate degree from an accredited UGC university.
There are no entrances designed for the distance programs, so students should complete their Bachelor’s degree. It should be from the relevant field if a student wants to pursue MA in Bengali, they should know the Bengali language very well.
This university is a great choice for students who wish to pursue a regional and writing career, and they can also talk to us if they encounter any problems during the admission process; our educational counselors will guide and assist you throughout the admission process, ensuring that their admission steps go smoothly. The applications are accepted offline or online; just the application guidelines should be followed.
Application Fees: The Registration fee for all programs is 300/- rupees, and students need to pay the fees by filling out the form.
We have mentioned all the necessary details for the students to remember quickly, but we have something interesting that you should not miss. We have detailed information about the university, which is necessary for the students to know and read carefully, spare just 5 mins and get to know all details about the university.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Latest Update
- Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission Portal will remain open for eligible students from 24 May 2022 (12 noon) to 31 May 2022.
- Additionally, the PCP for M. A. Semester – II, Academic Session 2020-2021 will begin on 1 June 2022.
Visit the official website to get more information – Click Here
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University (RBU)|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Distance Admission 2022
RBU or Rabindra Bharati University established a Directorate of Distance Education to start distance learning. Distance learning here includes learning at the UG and PG levels that include multiple courses. Approvals from UGC and DEB have been granted for distance education.
Basically, the programs are rendered via a merit-based selection of students that are evaluated on previous degrees. After meeting the eligibility criteria one can make the application to the desired distance degree program in an online manner. After the deadline university will accept the registrations of students.
- Students can learn via distance education the courses of B.Com, BA, BSc, and BCA. Similarly at the PG level, one can learn about MA, MSc, M.Com, MCA, and MBA.
- Performance of students in the last examinations passed within HSC level is considered under the eligibility for UG degree programs. When this examination was passed marks of candidates are required to be enough above 45%.
- There are merit plus entrance-based selections of PG aspirants where they need to have at least qualification of 10+2+3 in the subject similar to the PG course.
- For all students, the application processing fee is INR 200/- and for their registration is INR 100/-.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education PG Admission
For the admission to PG courses, the university has announced July 2022 as the date for the allotment of the admission form on the official website. Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education was established in 1962, located in West Bengal. Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education offers postgraduate programs.
PG admission is based on the merit list, and there is no entrance test for any of the programs. Applicants who have passed the 10+2+3 qualification exams from any recognized institute in India are eligible for admission to PG programs.
Several specializations are available, including History, Dance, Music, Literature, English, Bengali, and MSW. Distance Education admission can be applied online or offline. The registration fee for all programmes is INR 300/- to INR 350/-. Admission for session 2022 will be started soon.
- Time: The degree can be completed 2 years after admission generally.
- Eligibility: The candidates with a reasonable BA English degree can apply for admission in MA English courses and plans offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by the candidates in the BA English course.
- Time: The degree of MA Bengali can be completed in 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidate possessing a certified degree in BA Bengali can apply for admission in the MA Bengali plan offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted to the candidates based on their performance in the BA Bengali.
- Time: The total time required to complete an MA history degree plan is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants having a degree in BA history are eligible to apply for admission in the MA history plan offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: The university grants entry to the candidates based on their BA history degree marks.
MA (Vocal Arts)
- Time: Generally, the university’s degree plan for an MA in Vocal Arts can complete in 2 years.
- Eligibility: generally, the candidates having the degree of BA in Vocal Arts can apply for admission in the MA Vocal Arts degree plan offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: The university’s admission in the MA Vocal Arts degree course is granted to the candidates based on marks scored them in the BA Vocal Arts degree.
- Time: The period required to complete the degree plan of MA education is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: Generally, aspirants with a reasonable degree of B.Ed courses can apply for admission in MA education degree plans offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: The university’s admission is granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by the candidates in B.Ed. Degree.
MA (Rabindra Sangeet)
- Time: The minimum time required to complete the MA Rabindra Sangeet degree plans offered by the university is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have a reasonable degree in BA Rabindra Sangeet can apply for Admission in the MA Rabindra Sangeet degree plans offered by the university.
- Choice Mode: The admission is granted by the university based on marks obtained them in a BA degree.
- Time: 2 years
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a graduate.
- Choice Mode: Candidates are admitted on a merit basis.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education DDE Application Form Process 2022
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education center will release the application forms for all the offered ODL programs soon. Candidates who wish to take admission to various courses of study have to apply online. Before applying, students have to register. The process for registration and online application form is as follows which is given in the steps below.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Online Process
- Visit the official website of Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education at https://www.rbudde.in/admission/.
- Click on the “Apply online” link on the homepage.
- Click the options on New User-Register now.
- Applicants have to log in with a valid email id mobile number.
- After successful registration, students will receive a password on their registered mobile number.
- Students must use their password while logging in to fill up the application form.
- Fill the all required and correct information about educational details and personal details.
- Make a payment of INR 200 for MSW and Geography programs and other course fees of INR 100 through the State Bank of India.
- The candidate must take the printout of the e-receipt copy.
- If candidates wish to pay the fees offline, they candidate must take the printout of the e-challan and deposit the requisite fee at any counter of SBI.
- Finally, candidates must submit copies of the application form and payment receipt of the fee along with self-attested documents at the University admission office or any study branch as per your choice.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Required Documents
- Last qualification Marksheet
- Last qualification Certificate
- Address proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport-size photograph
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education MA Admission Fee Structure
|Programmes||Duration||Fee Structure (in Rs)|
|MA in Bengali||Two Years||Four Years||4500|
|MA in English||Two Years||Four Years||5000|
|MA in History||Two Years||Four Years||4500|
|MA in Political Science||Two Years||Four Years||4500|
|MA in Sanskrit||Two Years||Four Years||5000|
|MA in Education||Two Years||Four Years||8500|
|MA in Environmental Studies||Two Years||Four Years||8500|
|MA in Geography||Two Years||Four Years||8500|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W)||Two Years||Four Years||10500|
|Diploma in Tagore Literature||One Year||Four Years||7000|
|MA in Rabindra Sangeet||Two Years||Four Years||8000|
|MA in Vocal Music||Two Years||Four Years||4500|
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Placements
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education provides a year of excellent placement facility. It has a separate placement cell. They have been very active in inviting various organizations to the university’s campus, almost invited companies to visit the university campus, and hired all eligible students with decent salaries.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Rabindra Bhavan EE 9 & 10 Sector-II, Salt Lake City (Near Karunamayee) Kolkata – 700 091.
- Contact No.: +91- (033)-2358 4014/16/18
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- Burdwan University Distance Education
- University of North Bengal Distance Education
- Kalyani University Distance Education
- Jadavpur University Distance Education
- Vidyasagar University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.