Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2023-24: SVSU DDE has opened the distance admission window for the 2023 academic session. Subharti University distance education admission window is expected to close on 30 May 2023 (Tentative).
The University offers numerous UG and PG courses in various specializations. Eligible and interested candidates for admission must apply before the admission deadline. Aspirants can get the application form on Subharti University DDE official website www.subhartidde.com. Those who want to check Subharti University’s distance education datasheet can click here
- Subharti University has opened the distance admission portal for UG and PG courses 2023-24 academic session. Apply Now
- Students can visit and apply for UG & PG courses at Subharti University Distance Education online portal. Click Here
In some programs, UG and PG Courses, there is an entrance examination to qualify for admission to the distance program, but most of the time, admission is based on merit. Subharti University Distance Education offers programs like BA, BBA, BLIS, BCom, MBA, MA & more at distance mode. Applicants must pay fees while applying at @subhartidde.com Online or offline payment is accepted for the entry fee of INR 1,500/- only.
- Subharti University Directorate of Distance Education offers postgraduate, undergraduate, and diploma courses. UGC-DEB and AICTE recognize all DDB remote learning courses as legitimate.
- Distance learning programs are designed for students who can’t attend normal classes or must leave school early for various reasons.
- Students can now pursue their higher education and careers at any time and from anywhere, thanks to distance learning.
- An ‘A+’ grade was also awarded to Subharti University Distance Education by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- All distance courses offered by the institution are genuine and approved by the UGC-DEB.
After submitting the ID, the student receives a mark sheet from the Directorate of Distance Education.
Subharti University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Subharti University, Directorate of Distance Education|
|UG Courses||BA, BBA, BCom, BLIS, BAJMC|
|PG Courses||MA, MBA, MCom, MLIS|
|Address||Subhartipuram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar, Meerut Bypass Rd, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250005|
|Contact University||(+91) 0121-6675092|
Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Admission to all the courses offered by Subharti University in distance learning mode has begun. Eligible candidates can register themselves for any of their desired course admission for the academic session 2023-24 before the expected deadline of 30 May 2023 (Tentative).
Subharti University was formerly known as Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. Apart from regular courses, It also provides distance undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, PG diploma, and certificate programs in serval specializations. The DEB and UGC both provide their approval to the university. Numerous national and international honors have been given to the university. A huge number of students apply for admission to Swami Vivekanand Subharti University from countries other than India as well.
- Several courses are offered at the UG level. Such courses are BSc, BCom, BCA, BLIS, BBA, and BA. The various PG courses included in the University curriculum are MCom, MCA, MA, MSc, MLIS, and MBA.
- The eligibility to qualify for UG admissions is merit-based where students need good passing marks in the previous exam. A student’s previous marks must be 50% or more in passing the education level intermediate.
- Students need to have a bachelor’s level degree with relevant qualifications with a minimum score of 50% to apply for the PG-level distance education program at Subharti University.
- The students need to pay about INR 1,500/- which is going to be the application fee per course.
Subharti University Distance Education UG Admission
Subharti DDE offers a wide range of UG courses, such as BA, BCom, BBA, and more. The university has opened its admission window for the 2023 session. Eligible and interested candidates must apply before 30 May 2023 (Tentative). The application form is available on the official website of SVSU DDE.
The process of applying for the courses will vary depending on the deadline for submitting your application and the course you choose. Aspirants can apply to many of the Subharti University Distance Education programs online via the official website. Students must pay the application fee of INR 1,500/– both online and offline.
- BA Distance Education: Subharti DDE offers Bachelor of Arts programs in various specializations such as BA Hindi, BA English, BA Economics, BA Sociology, and so on. Candidates having 12th with 40- 50% marks from a recognized University in any stream are eligible to apply. The course fee for this bachelor’s program is INR 6,500/.
- BCom Distance Education: Subharti University Distance Education has been offering 3 years Bachelor of Commerce program in distance mode. Students who have completed their 10+2 education with the commerce stream can apply. The fee of the distance BCom program is INR 3,500/- per semester.
- BLIS Distance Education: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1 year UG Degree course. Students have to apply online for this course. The Total fee for this course is Rs 14000 per year. Those students who complete their 12th standard can easily apply for this BLIS admission in Universities and colleges.
- BBA Distance Education: Bachelor of Business Administration distance education program is also offered by Subharti University. The minimum eligibility to apply for BBA distance education at Subharti University is candidates must have passed 12th or equitant from a recognized board of India. Subharti DDE Charges INR 12,000/ per year for the distance BBA program.
Subharti University Distance Education PG Admission
Students can apply for postgraduate programs at Subharti University Distance Education via the institution’s website. Admission is open to graduate programs such as the MA, MBA, MCom, and MLIS. For enrolment, students must pass their UG degree test. PG distance learning programs last two years. The SVSU DDE website will host all of the application forms. Admission to Subharti University is determined on merit.
- MA Distance Education: Candidates can apply for MA Distance Education at Subharti University with various specializations such as MA Hindi, MA English, MA History, and many others. Candidates having a graduation degree with at least 40- 50% in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to apply for admission. Subharti University charges INR 12,000/ for the MA distance education program.
- MCom Distance Education: Aspirants looking for MCom distance education admission at Subharti University, should have passed graduation in commerce or a relevant stream with at least 40-50% marks from a recognized university. The university offers MCom programs in various specializations and charges INR 12,000/ for this master’s program.
- MLIS Distance Education: Master of Library Science or MLIB/MLIS is a master’s degree program which is offered by Subharti University. The minimum duration of the program is one year, while the maximum is three years. To apply for the MLIS distance education program, the candidate should have a degree of BLIS/BLIB or equivalent with at least 40-50% marks. Subharti DDE charges INR 18,000/ for the distance MLIS course.
Subharti University Distance MBA Admission
The MBA Distance program is available at Subharti University University. The university offers master’s in business administration programs in various specializations such as MBA IT, MBA Finance, MBA fashion design, and so on. The minimal eligibility for the distance MBA program at Subharti University is, candidates must have completed their education from a recognized university. Subharti University’s distance MBA program fee is INR 24,000/ per year.
Subharti University Distance Education Courses
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|BLIS||MA Home Science|
|BCom Hons.||MA Public Administration|
Subharti University Distance Education Application Process 2023
Aspirants can apply to many of the university’s programs online via the official website of the school. Admissions are either merit-based or entrance-based. The candidates will be required to pay a registration fee when submitting their application form. The online application process is the only way to apply since offline entries will not be possible.
- The online admission tab can be found on the official website of Subharti University.
- Applicants must select the courses or programs they wish to apply for.
- Applicants can access the application form after selecting a course.
- The application must be filled out online by applicants.
- Documents required are listed on the form.
- Forms must be accompanied by photocopies of essential documents.
- If the documents are not attached, the application will not be approved.
- Admission application fees must also be submitted online through the website’s online portal.
- After submitting the fee and completing the application form, applicants simply click the submit button, and they are done with the application submission.
- The registration number, challan forms, and other documents must be kept safe for future reference.
- After admission ranks are determined, applicants will undergo counseling sessions.
Subharti University Distance Education Documents Required
Students need to check their papers accurately and thoroughly for admission. The candidates must have photocopies for them as they submit original docs to the institute.
- Aadhar of the candidates.
- Original form of admission.
- Original mark sheet
- Migration Certificate (if issued by the authority).
- Equivalence Certificate issued by Associate of Indian Universities (AIU) or other concerning councils.
- Five recent passport-size photographs.
Subharti University Distance Education Fee Structure
|Course Name||Courses Fees (in Rs)|
|BA Political Science||6500/-|
|MA Buddhist Studies||13000/-|
|MA Public Administration||12000/-|
|MA Home Science||12000/-|
|MBA Marketing Management||24000/-|
|MBA Financial Management||24000/-|
|MBA Fashion Design||24000/-|
|MA Political Science||12000/-|
Subharti University Distance Education Scholarship
Subharti University Distance Education gives out a scholarship based on income and category. The candidates will be eligible who have total annual revenue below 2 LPA. Candidates of backward classes are also eligible for the scholarships that the university provides.
The candidates of SC, ST, or OBC categories are for a scholarship. Candidates can apply through UP online scholarship portals and must fill in complete information online. The scholarship money is received on a monthly basis in a bank account or money access accounts etc.
- Log in to the UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag scholarship official site.
- The candidates must fill out printouts of UP online funds forms.
- The details and submission must be made at the institute after admission at the office itself.
- The online registration can be opted for applying in online modes.
- Candidate details must also be saved on the form; keep the registration. no. saved and took out a printout copy for registration no.
Subharti University Distance Education Facilities
- Hostel Facility: An In-campus hostel is available for candidates, a girls’ hostel is different from a boys’ hostel, and they have furnished rooms. Shared basic rooms are allotted in both hostels, where washrooms are also available. Food provision is also taken for hostilities.
- Lab Facility: The institute has innumerable labs for classes related to PCMB and more; it is to help the practical working of the candidates. Physics candidates enjoy electrical, physics, and mechanical labs, other than this Chemist labs and workshops are also available.
- Library Facility: Books, magazines, journals, novels, and much more are available in the library of SVSU; candidates can gain access to all books from the e-library of the institute as well. There are e-journals, newspapers, and e-magazines provided too. The candidates have significant access to e-library and offline libraries as well.
Subharti University Distance Education Online Resources
- Students can get Learning Management system access from the online resources of the institute on their website. Candidates from the old sessions will also have access to the E-exam portal for their exams.
- The online fee portal is another online facility that candidates can use to pay their academic fees, form fees, miscellaneous and admission fees, etc. Click here to check out the Online resource portal.
How to Apply for Distance Learning Programs at Subharti University in 2023?
Swami Vivekananda and Subharti University’s distance education program needs applicants to submit a request directly to DDE or through its office in Meerut.
- Authenticate the necessary documentation.
- Candidates must pay an application fee of INR 200, either online or offline,
- Admission will be granted, and the university will acknowledge receipt of the fee and the application form upon successful completion of verification of eligibility for enrollment.
Some Other Distance University
Subharti University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar By-Pass Road, Meerut, UP-250005, India
- Phone: +91-0121-6675091
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: subhartidde.com
Subharti University Distance Education (FAQs)
Q.1 Is Subharti University approved by UGC?
Ans. Yes, This university was approved by University Grant Commission (UGC).
Q.2 What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to the University?
Ans. Eligibility criteria are different for different programs.
Q.3 What is the examination mode of Subharti University?
Ans. University Examination mode is online and offline.
Q.4 How will we find the SU fee structure?
Ans. Candidates can check the fee structure of the university’s homepage, where they will get a fee structure pdf.
Q.5 How will we apply for admission to this university?
Ans. Dear Candidate, there are various application processes, such as online mode and offline mode. For more information, visit the official website.
Q.6 Is Subharti University a private university?
Ans. Yes, Subharti University is a self-financed university approved by Govt. This university is also approved by UGC as well as by AICTE and DEC New Delhi.
Q.7 Does Subharti University offer a scholarship?
Ans. Yes, University offers scholarships on the basis of merit.
Q.8 Does the University offer MBA in distance mode?
Ans. Yes, the University offers MBA in distance education.
Q.9 Are the degrees offered by Subharti University valid for government jobs?
Ans. Shubharti University Distance Education does not provide any fake degrees. All the degrees given by this university are fully valid.
Q. 10. How to apply for a Subharti University distance education migration certificate?
And: Candidates need to follow the steps given below for Migration Certificate at SUDDE:
- Visit the website of Subharti University and fill out the application form for Migration Certificate given here.
- Pay the application fee for the migration certificate of Rs 500 online.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Note: Previous original transfer/migration certificate must be submitted for applying for the migration certificate; otherwise university can’t process your application.
- Paste a recent passport-size photograph on the application form.
- Now submit the filled application form.
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.te
Be the first to leave a review.