Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The registration for distance programs for the year 2022 has been started at Subharti University. Interested students can apply at @www.subhartidde.com/admission. The Swami Vivekanand Subharti University was founded in the year 2008 and is one of the best universities in India which is fully valid. Meerut and Uttar Pradesh, is home to the university. Directorate of Distance Education was formed to provide distance programs in different fields, the university believes that education is the backbone of any nation’s progress.
Subharti University Distance Education offers courses at Diploma, UG, and PG levels. Below is the list of the courses.
- UG and PG Diploma: DBA, DCA, ADBA, ADCA, Computer Applications, Post-graduate Diploma, etc.
- UG: BA, BBA, B.Lib, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, etc.
- PG: MA, MBA dual and single specialization, M.Lib, MSC, MCA, M.Com, etc.
In some programs UG and PG Courses, there is an entrance examination to qualify for admission to the distance program, but most of the time, admission is based on merit. Subharti University Distance Education is offering programs like BA, BBA, BLIS, BCom, MBA, MA & more at distance mode. Applicants must pay fees while applying at @subhartidde.com. Online or offline payment is accepted for the entry fee of INR 1,500 only.
Subharti University Distance Education Both the UGC and the DEB approved it.
- Swami Vivekanand University has earned the highest possible grade from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- SWAMI VIVEKANAND SUBHARTI UNIVERSITY’s Directorate of Distance Education offers postgraduate, undergraduate, and diploma courses. UGC-DEB and AICTE recognize all DDB remote learning courses as legitimate.
- The distance learning programs are designed for students who can’t attend normal classes or must leave school early for various reasons.
- Students can now pursue their higher education and careers at any time and from anywhere, thanks to distance learning.
- An ‘A+’ grade was also awarded to Swami Vivekanand University by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- The Subharti University Distance Education offers postgraduate, undergraduate, and diploma courses. AICTE and UGC-DEB recognize all DDE distance learning courses as legitimate and accredited.
- All distance courses offered by the institution are genuine and approved by the UGC-DEB.
- After submitting the ID, the student receives a mark sheet from the Directorate of Distance Education.
Subharti University Distance Education Latest Updates
- Subharti University Distance Education Admission for session 2022-23 started.
- The last date of Admission at the Subharti DDE is 30 December 2022 – Click here to apply
- Shubharti University DDE result 2022 will soon get announced.
Subharti University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Subharti University, Directorate of Distance Education|
|UG Courses||BA, BBA, BCom, BLIS, BAJMC|
|PG Courses||MA, MBA, MCom, MLIS|
|Address||Subhartipuram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar, Meerut Bypass Rd, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250005|
|Contact University||(+91) 0121-6675092|
Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2022
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, formerly known as Subharti University, offers distance education for a wide range of study programs. Courses are offered for both undergraduate and graduate degrees. A distance learning diploma program and a postgraduate diploma program are also available. There is approval by the Distance Education Board (DEB) and the University Grants Commission (UGC) for this University to offer valid distance education courses. Students are admitted to every degree program on the basis of merit. The application form is only available in offline mode. You will need to get these forms and submit them to the Subharti University Directorate of Distance Education.
- Several courses are offered at the UG level. Such courses are BSc, B.Com, BCA, BLIS, BBA, and BA. The various UG courses included in the University curriculum are M.Com, MCA, MA, MSc, MLIS, and MBA.
- The eligibility to qualify for UG admissions is merit-based where students need good passing marks in the previous exam. A student’s previous marks must be 50% or more in passing the education level of intermediate.
- students need to have a bachelor’s level degree with relevant qualification with a minimum score of 50%. The students need to pay about INR 200 which is going to be the application fee per course.
Subharti University Distance Education UG Admission
Subharti University Distance Education offers a wide range of UG courses, such as BA, BCom, B.Lib, BBA, and more. It has been announced that the SVSU DDE has started UG Admission 2022 on its website. The process of applying for the courses will vary depending on the deadline for submitting your application and the course you choose. Aspirants can apply to many of the SVSU DDE programs online via the official website. Students must pay the application fee of INR 1,500/- for both online and offline.
- B.Com: Subharti University Distance Education has been offering 3 years Bachelor of Commerce program in distance mode. Students who have completed their 10+2 education with commerce stream can apply. The fee of the distance BCom program is Rs 3,500 per semester. The course is also available in honors.
Subharti University Distance Education PG Admission
For postgraduate programs at Subharti University Distance Education, students can apply at the official website. There are pg programs like MA, MBA, MCom, and MLIS, available for admission 2022-23. Students need to be pass their UG degree examination for enrollment. Majorly, the duration of these distance programs is 2 years. All the application forms will be available on the SVSU DDE website. Majorly the admission is based upon the merit in the UG examination, whereas for some pg courses, the university takes an entrance test. The deadline for submitting applications is August 2022.
Subharti University Distance Education Diploma Admission
The diploma courses are available for both general entries and distance education learning. The application process for admission in Diplomas is as same as other admission courses processes. The candidates must have cleared eligible scores and backdrop inefficient subjects. The fee plan for each of the courses is given on the institute’s site. The candidate attending the classes can get the material and resources from the online resource area.
- DBA: Candidates can apply for this or for other specializations. The candidates must clear their UG courses. The course requires a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 3 yrs.
- DCA: Candidates can apply for this course or for any other specializations. The candidates must clear their UG courses. The course can be completed in 1 year and can extend up to a maximum of 3 yrs.
- ADBA: The candidates must have cleared their intermediate. Candidates can take admission for this course or for any other specializations. The course need at least 2 years to complete but can be extended up to maximum 5 yrs.
- ADCA: The candidates must have cleared their intermediate. Candidates can be available for either this course or for any other specializations. This course is of 2 years but can be increased to a maximum duration of 5 yrs.
- PG Diploma in intellectual property rights: Students can take admission for this course or can apply for any other specializations. The candidates must have cleared their UG course. This course minimum duration is 1 year and maximum duration is 3 yrs.
- PG Diploma in Food safety and quality management: The candidates must have cleared their UG courses. Candidates may apply for this or any other specializations. It will take minimum 1 year to complete and can go up to a duation of 3 years.
Subharti University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The institute gives out almost all of the UG courses in various dept. BPT, BSc., BEd, B Tech, BA, BCA, BBA, MBBS, BDS, etc., special sessions and classes in various fields give to understand students better. Eligibility and info on the courses allowed at the institute are given below.
- MBA course at the SVSU is versatile and can be done in a minimum of 2 yrs, while the maximum time is 5 yrs.
- The BA course specializes in economics, Political Science, Hindi, History, English, math, and Sociology with a fee range of INR 3,600.
- The two years of BA include an internship and can apply after the 12th of any stream.
- The admission exam held by the university twice a year has to be clear for applying for MBA.
- The courses PG can also be applied to the scores. And centrally held exams of a similar approach.
- The MA course has a specialization in English, Journalism and Mass Communication, Sociology, Public Administration, History, MSc. For MBA course Dietetics and Food Service Management, Hindi, Political Science, Library and Information Science.
Subharti University Distance Education Application Process 2022
Aspirants can apply to many of the university’s programs online via the official website of the school. Admissions are either merit-based or entrance-based. The candidates will be required to pay a registration fee when submitting their application form.
The online application process is the only way to apply since offline entries will not be possible between 2022 and 2023.
- The user must approach the site and go to the ‘admissions’ section.
- The user can access the forms by selecting the course.
- Their information must be accurate and the application must be filled by the applicant itself.
- Pictures and other documents required by the institute must be attached.
- Candidates must pay the form fee on the online portal and click on submit.
- Registrant numbers, challan forms, and log-in information must be kept safely in order to be used later.
- Counseling sessions on the basis of Candidate rank must be conducted later.
Students needs to check their papers accurately and thoroughly as for admissions. The candidates must have photocopies for them as they submit original docs to the institute.
- Visa of the candidates.
- Original form of admission.
- Original mark sheet
- Migration Certificate (if issued by the authority).
- Equivalence Certificate issued by Associate of Indian Universities (AIU) or other concerning councils.
- Five recent passport-size photographs.
MBA, B.Tech, BSc, BBA & BA Duration and Eligibility
Subharti University Distance Education Fee Structure
|BA (FASHION DESIGNING)||4,600|
|BA (FINE ARTS)||4,600|
|MBA (PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETING)||9,000|
|MBA (HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION)||9,000|
|MBA (FASHION DESIGNING)||9000|
|MBA (FINANCE, HR, MARKETING, IT, P&OM) –||8,200|
|With Dual Specialization|
Diploma Programmes Fee Structure
|S. No.||Title of Programme||Eligibility||Course Duration||Annual Fees Per Year|
|1||DBA||10+2 or Equivalent||1 Year||7,200|
|2||DCA||10+2 or Equivalent||1 Year||8,500|
Advanced Diploma Programmes Fee structure
|Sr. No.||Title of Programme||Eligibility||Course Duration||Annual Fees Per Year|
|1||ADBA||10+2 or Equivalent||2 Years||7,200|
|2||ADCA||10+2 or Equivalent||2 Years||8,500|
PG Diploma Programmes Fee Structure
|Sr. No.||Title of Programme||Eligibility||Course Duration||Annual Fees Per Year|
|1||Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights||Graduation or Equivalent||1 Year||9,000|
|2||Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Public Nutrition||BSc Food & Nutrition or Equivalent||1 Year||14,000|
|3||Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal & Child Health||MBBS or Equivalent||1 Year||19,000|
|4||Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety & Quality Management||Graduation in Science/ Food Sc.||1 Year||14,000|
|5||Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Management||Medical & Dental Graduates with 3 years of experience or MBA/PG candidates in Financial, Material or Personal Mgmt with 5 years of Hospital Experience||1 Year||19,000|
|6||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application||Graduation or Equivalent||1 Year||12,000|
|7||Post Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice||LLB/Graduation in Law||—||—|
Bachelor Degree Fee Structure
|Sr. No.||Title of Programme||Eligibility||Course Duration||Annual Fees Per Year|
|1||BA(Hindi, English, Mathematics, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, History)||10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||5,800|
|2||B.A (Fashion Designing & Fine Arts)||10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||8,200|
|3||BBA||10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||11,000|
|4||BA – JMC||10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||7,200|
|5||B.Lib||Graduation or Equivalent||1 Year||9,000|
|6||BSc (PCM)||10+2 with PCM||3 Years||8,500|
|7||BSc (ZBC)||10+2 with PCB||3 Years||8,400|
|8||BCA||10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||10,000|
|9||B.Com.||10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||5,500|
Subharti University Distance Education Scholarship
Subharti University Distance Education gives out a scholarship based on income and category. The candidates will be eligible who have their total annual revenue below 2 LPA. The candidates of backward classes are also eligible for the scholarships that the university provides.
The candidates of SC, ST, or OBC categories are for scholarship 2022. Candidates can apply through UP online scholarship portals and must fill complete information online. The scholarship money is received on monthly basis in a bank account or money access accounts etc.
- Log in to the UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag scholarship official site.
- The candidates must fill printout of UP online funds forms.
- The details and submission must be made at the institute after admission at the office itself.
- The online reg. can be opted for applying in online modes.
- Candidate details must also be saved on the form; keep the registration. no. saved and taken out a printout copy for registration no.
Subharti University Distance Education Facilities
All candidates receive the same infrastructure, online learning, and support. For new entries as well, Subharti University Distance Education provides various facilities in 2022.
- Hostel Facility: An In-campus hostel is available for candidates, a girls’ hostel is different from a boys’ hostel, and they have furnished rooms. A shared basis rooms is allotted in both hostels, where washrooms are also available. Food provision is also taken for hostilities.
- Lab Facility: The institute has innumerable labs for the classes related to PCMB and more; it is to help the practical working of the candidates. Physics candidates enjoy electrical, physics, and mechanical labs, other than this Chemist labs and workshops are also available.
- Library Facility: Books, magazines, journals, novels, and much more is available in the library of SVSU; candidates can gain access to all books from the e-library of the institute as well. There are e-journals, newspapers, and e-magazines provided too. The candidates have significant access to e-library and offline libraries as well.
- Students can get a Learning Management system access from the online resources of the institute from their website. Candidates from the old sessions will also have access to the E-exam portal for their exams.
- The online fee portal is another online facility that candidates can use to pay their academic fees, form fees, miscellaneous and admission fees, etc. Click here to check out the Online resource portal.
How to Apply for Distance Learning Programs at Subharti University in 2022?
Swami Vivekananda and Subharti University’s distance education program needs applicants to submit a request directly to DDE or through its office in Meerut.
- Authenticate the necessary documentation.
- Candidates must pay an application fee of INR 200, either online or offline,
- Admission will be granted, and the university will acknowledge receipt of the fee and the application form upon successful completion of verification of eligibility for enrollment.
Subharti University Distance Education (FAQs)
Q.1 Is Subharti University approved by UGU?
Ans. Yes, This university was approved by University Grant Commission (UGC).
Q.2 What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to the University?
Ans. Eligibility criteria are different for different programs.
Q.3 What is the examination mode of Subharti University?
Ans. University Examination mode is online and offline.
Q.4 How will we find the SU fee structure?
Ans. Candidates can check the fee structure of the university’s homepage where they will get a fee structure pdf.
Q.5 How will we apply for admission to this university?
Ans. Dear Candidate, there are various application processes such as online mode and offline mode. For more information, visit the official website.
Q.6 Is Subharti University a private university?
Ans. Yes, Subharti University is a self-financed university approved by Govt. This university is also approved by UGC as well as by AICTE and DEC New Delhi.
Q.7 Does Subharti University offer a scholarship?
Ans. Yes, University offers scholarships on the basis of merit.
Q.8 Does the University offer MBA in distance mode?
Ans. Yes, the University offers MBA in distance education.
Q.9 Are the degrees offered by subharti university valid for government jobs?
Ans. Shubharti University Distance Education does not provide any fake degrees. All the degrees given by this university are fully valid.
Subharti University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar By-Pass Road, Meerut – Pin 250005, India
- Phone: +91-0121-6675091
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Note: Easy way to get admission-related information contact: 9045954343
Be the first to leave a review.