DU SOL Admission 2023-24: Candidates are now invited to apply for DU SOL admission 2023-24 for the various UG and PG courses. The endmost day of application submission is 30 September 2023 for UG course. Aspirants can get the application form by visiting the official website www.sol.du.ac.in. SOL DU offers numerous programs with various specializations in distance mode, such as BA, BCom, BBA, BSc, MA, MBA, and so on.
- DU SOL PG admission is currently ongoing. The deadline to submit the application form is 11 September 2023. (Click Here)
- DU SOL has opened the UG programs admission window for the 2023-24 session. The admission deadline is 30 September 2023. Click Here
- DU SOL MBA distance education admission is ongoing. The admission deadline is 11 September 2023. Click Here
- The last date to fill out the form for BA programme in Psychology and BA programme with Computer Applications is 15 September 2023.
- The last date of payment for admission to DU SOL programs is 30 September 2023. Source
- To get the DU SOL UG courses prospectus students can Visit Here
- DU SOL Distance MLISc and BLISc program admission for the 2023 session is going on. Candidates must apply by 30 September 2023. Click Here
Students will soon be able to download the DU SOL hall ticket 2023 by visiting the official portal @web.sol.du.ac.in/info/hall-ticket pg. Admission to UG programs is based on merit, and admission to PG programs is based on the results of an entrance examination.
- DU SOL Admission offers distance courses in BCom, BA, BCom (Hons), and BA (Hons) at the UG level and MCom, MA at the PG level.
- A student with a 50% aggregate in 10+2 is eligible for DU SOL UG admission.
- With an average aggregate score of 50%, any graduation degree is acceptable for DU SOL admissions to MA courses.
Registration fee: The registration fee for SC/ST applicants is INR 250/- and for general applicants is INR 500/-.
Here you can ask a question about DU SOL Admission.
- Founded in 1962, DU SOL Admission offers students extensive study material through an email system as well as a Personal Contact Program (PCP).
- SOL DU offers distance education to students seeking higher education and occupational skills.
- There are five majors available online: BA, BCom, English (Hons), Political Science (Hons), and BCom (Hons).
- Students can receive placement assistance through SOL DU’s placement cell.
DU SOL Admission Highlights
|University Name||Delhi University School of Open Learning|
|Short Name||DU SOL|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||BA, BCom, MA, MCom, BBA, MBA|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria, Medical|
|Admission Help desk||011-27006900|
sol.du.ac.in Admission 2023-24
DU SOL admission window for the various UG and PG programs is open now. Candidates looking for admission can apply by 30 September 2023. The School of Open Learning at Delhi University provides numerous distance education courses, and admissions for each have been initiated. It was previously known as The School of Correspondence Courses and Counting Education.
Science, Commerce, and Arts courses are offered under the UG and PG categories. Online applications are accepted by the School of Open Learning every year. The official application portal is open for students to register before the deadline.
The Master’s program offers different specializations, and students can choose topics through any stream according to their preferences. Admission guidelines and application forms are available on the डीयू एसओएल लॉगिन 2023-24.
www.sol.du.ac.in admission 2023 will continue till 30 September 2023 for UG courses. Students must fill out the application form before the last date for UG admissions. The process can be completed online and students do not need to visit the university.
DU Correspondence Direct Admission 2023
For the session 2023-2024, DU SOL Direct Admission is conducted for all UG programs offered in the distance mode. Through the official website, students can directly enrol in UG programs (www.sol.du.ac.in). It offers admission regardless of how well students achieve in their 10+2 or upper secondary classes. For each UG program, the minimum marks vary from 40% to 60%.
Students are urged to complete the online application form made available by the SOL DU official website in order to apply in डीयू एसओएल डायरेक्ट एडमिशन 2023-2024. They must fill out personal and academic information and submit the necessary fees to register themselves. After submitting the online admission form, qualified applicants will be admitted.
50% of the seats in PG programs are filled based on UG degree exam merit. On a merit-based basis, with a minimum intake of 50%, candidates who have earned a bachelor’s degree from Delhi University or another university are eligible for PG admission.
DU SOL UG Admission 2023-24
BA, BCom, and other programs admission is going on at DU SOL for the 2023–24 session. Under UG Admission, the SOL DU offers a variety of courses, and all of these courses have been offered over the upper secondary, or 10+2, grades. Based on the performance in 10+2 or an equivalent class, candidates will be chosen. DU SOL UG Admission 2023-24 Last Date is 30 September 2023. DU SOL admission form 2023 can be filled in online mode.
The list of programs that fall under the UG degree is provided below.
|BA English||Students who passed the 10+2 level with a 50% score and had English as one of their study subjects were eligible for the three-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English program.|
|BCom||The Bachelor of Commerce is a three-year course that can be completed in six years. Students are selected for the course on the basis of their performance in the last qualifying exam.|
|BA Political Science||For three years, students who have completed grades 10+2 can pursue a specialized Honors degree in political science through the Bachelor of Arts (BA) program. Students’ average grades in previous coursework in arts-related courses will be at least 50%.|
DU SOL BA Admission 2023-24
The official website is accepting applications for DU SOL BA Admission. The official SOL portal will provide registration forms. SOL DU’s three-year BA program falls under the arts/humanities stream. Students will pursue subjects like enhancement, communication, History, politics, language, literature, etc. The BA course is broken down into six semesters, with an annual fee of INR 5,040/- for admission (subject to change).
- Eligibility Criteria: After passing the 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board of India, students are eligible to apply for the SOL DU BA Program.
DU SOL BLISc Admission 2023-24
Admission for the July 2023 session is currently ongoing at DU SOL for the BLISc distance education program. The admission window will close on 30 September 2023. Aspirants can easily get the application form by visiting the official website of SOL DU. The university does not conduct any entrance exam for admission but demands some eligibility criteria. Below is mentioned the full detail.
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for DU SOL BLISc distance education admission, candidates need a minimum grade point average of 50% in 10+2 or equivalent.
- Fee: The standard SOL DU BLISc fee for candidates is INR 8,020/- for a one-year cycle.
SOL DU BCom Admission 2023-24
Registration for the 2023-24 session is going on at DU SOL. It focuses on enhancing the knowledge of a learner in business & management, financial accounting, economics principles, language, literature, etc., over the course of three years. A student may take up to five years to complete the MCom program at SOL DU, which has a minimum duration of three years.
- Eligibility Criteria: SOL DU BCom applicants need a minimum grade point average of 40% in 10+2 or equivalent to apply.
- Fee: The standard SOL DU BCom fee for candidates is INR 5,040/- for a one-year cycle (subject to change as per the year).
DU SOL BA (Hons) English Admission
As a result of its humanities stream and consistent evolution under SOL DU, the BA (Hons) English program is among the most highly regarded among the youth. Candidates appreciate the structure of the syllabus, which teaches literature from various historical periods in a magnificent manner. In this course, the students improve their reading skills so that they can be able to respond to a variety of novels, plays, and other types of literature.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants may be admitted to this three-year degree program after obtaining a minimum of 65% marks in their higher education or equivalent, along with 75% in English core or 65% in English electives/functional English.
- Fee: First-year fees for DU SOL BA(Hons) in English are INR 5,040/-.
DU SOL BA (Hons) Political Science Admission
Under humanities/arts, BA (Hons) Political Science offers learners the opportunity to study political history from around the world, including India’s past. Learners seeking careers in related fields have benefitted from this degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Admission into DU SOL for BA (Hons) Political Science requires a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent. This course takes a minimum of 3 years to complete at the university.
- Fee: The first-year fee for this course is INR 5,040/-.
DU SOL B.Com (Hons) Admission
In the field of commerce, a Bachelor of Commerce degree is a three-year course that covers subjects such as Taxation, Accounting, Financial Management, Economics, etc. The B.Com (Hons) degree is recommended for students pursuing a career in accounting, commerce, finance, or banking. Business mathematics, e-commerce, auditing, accounting, language, political science, compensation management, and advertising are some of the subjects offered in this program.
- Eligibility Criteria: The B.Com Hons program is open to students who have achieved at least 55% or 60% in the vocational/technical stream with commerce. The degree program can take up to 5 years to complete, and if there are no gaps, it can take 3 years to complete.
- Fee: The first year’s fee for this program is INR 5,040/-.
The official SOL DU website allows applicants to apply directly without having to take an entrance exam for any of the UG programs listed above.
DU SOL New Courses 2023
For the academic year 2023, DU SOL is offering a number of new undergraduate courses. There is no specific application process for these courses, but candidates who are eligible can apply with the same process that applies to other UG courses. BBA (FIA), BMS, and a degree in BBA (Hons.) Economics is the new undergraduate course offered by the DU SOL under the UG track.
DU SOL UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 examinations with at least a 50% grade in one academic topic and three extracurricular courses.
- Candidates for the BA (Prog.)/ B.Com must achieve at least a 50% grade point average in their top five topics.
- For SC/ST, there are no minimum requirements. Candidates from SC/ ST only need to complete the 10+2 education requirement.
SOL DU PG Admission 2023-24
School of Open Learning Delhi University is offering several PG courses in distance mode. Students can apply for courses like MA, MCom, MLISc, and MBA. Admission will be accepted through the merit list criteria and no entrance exam is required. 11 September 2023 is the last date to apply for SOL DU PG Admission 2023-24.
|Master of Arts (MA)||The PG degree in Arts has a duration of two years. Applicants will be admitted directly without taking an entrance exam. Applicants must have a UG degree. The tuition fee for one year will be INR 12000/-.|
|Masters of Commerce (MCom)||Students are enrolled in two-year degree programs based on merit. The performance is assessed by 50% in BCom and not by entrance exam scores. MCom DU SOL admission will cost INR 14000/- annually.|
DU SOL MA Admission
Aim to complete a postgraduate degree program, particularly an MA in Commerce, where the student gains mastery over a variety of topics over the course of two years, including business mathematics, eCommerce, accounting, auditing, political science, language, and compensation management.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have earned a bachelor’s degree with at least a 50% grade point average in the applicable stream and who also pass the entrance exam are eligible for the MA Commerce program at SOL DU (if not comes under the eligibility criteria decided for direct admission).
- Fee: The candidates are needed to pay a minimum of INR 10,280/- (approximately) for the entire program.
DU SOL MBA Admission
DU SOL offers MBA program in distance learning mode, 11 September 2023 is the last date for SOL DU MBA admission 2023 for sessions 2023-24, Candidates who want to enroll in programme must apply before the admission date is over.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who are completed their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 50 percent marks overall are eligible for DU SOL MBA admission 2023.
- Fee: Students need to pay a total amount of fee annual program is Rs. 51720/-
DU SOL MA Hindi Admission
The MA Hindi Programme represents humanities at the post-graduation level. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in Hindi from Sol or any other university may apply for the Programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates can apply for admission to the MA Hindi program by appearing and passing the entrance examination conducted by the SOL DU (If not, it comes under the direct admission process in SOL DU). The minimum mark required to apply for admission is 50% in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Fee: The Programme teaches a higher value of literature in Hindi, and it suits the candidates who wish to make a profession in Hindi language teaching. The entire program fee for MA Hindi is INR 11,780/- approx.
DU SOL MA History Admission
DU SOL admission registration has started for PG Programs. Candidates must submit the registration form before the deadline of 30 September 2023. The Registration will be completed in online mode. Candidates can fill out the form on the official portal. In order to provide students with a greater knowledge of history, an MA Course in History has been introduced. Students who want to become history and culture teachers or impart information to historical and cultural organizations will find the program very useful.
- Eligibility Criteria: The MA History program is a stage of higher studies at the post-graduation level in humanities/arts. The Programme has stretched into a 2-year duration. It is an excellent chance for the aspirants to pursue History in detail from India and the world. To acquire admission, candidates must fill the eligibility that is a minimum of 50 percent marks in the relevant subject in their bachelor’s.
- Fee: Candidates will need to pay a fee of approx INR 8,980/- (for a two-year duration).
Those detached from the eligibility criteria structured by Sol Delhi for direct admission in MA History will need to appear in the entrance examination.
DU SOL MA Political Science Admission
Master of Arts in Political Science is a two-year program for postgraduates who want to study political science at a higher level. On a PG level, candidates get a chance to study the analysis and description of political behavior. MA Political Science is a program that performs under the humanities/arts stream and is a higher degree program for candidates who have completed their bachelor’s in political science earlier.
- Eligibility Criteria: The minimum percentage that an aspirant needs to have to follow admission in the MA Political Science is 50%, and further will have to clear the entrance examination. (It does not come under the direct admission eligibility criteria).
- Fee: For the two-year Master’s program in MA Political Science, aspirants are required to pay INR 11,480/- approx.
DU SOL MA Sanskrit Admission
For candidates who want to use and become experts in the ancient language in order to gain an elevated future, the language-focused MA Sanskrit program was developed. Due to the low level of competition, the program gives students the best opportunity to realize their goals of becoming professors or teachers.
Two years is the minimum program length set for students. Applicants may enroll in the program by passing the entrance exam. (If not comes under the eligibility criteria for direct admission).
The minimum marks needed for admission into the MA Sanskrit program are 50% in the bachelor of arts or equivalent at the undergraduate level, and the program costs approximately INR 11,480/-.
DU SOL MA Social Science Admission
DU is offering an MA course in social science for those students who have already completed their graduation from DU SOL or another recognized university. After completing this MA program in social science, candidates will have multiple opportunities to make their career either in the government or private sector.
- Eligibility: Interested candidates for MA social science admission must have scored at least 50% in graduation and also have to qualify for the college entrance examination. (It does not come under the direct admission eligibility criteria.)
- Fee: For the two-year Master’s program in MA Social Science, aspirants must pay INR 11,480/- approx.
DU SOL MCom Admission
For those students who have already earned their graduation from DU SOL or another accredited university, DU is providing an MCom course in distance mode. Candidates will have several options to launch their careers in the public or commercial sectors after completing this MCom distance education program.
- Eligibility: Interested candidates for MCom admission must have scored at least 50% in Bcom and also have to qualify for the college entrance examination. (It does not come under the direct admission eligibility criteria.)
- Fee: For the two-year Master’s program in MCom, aspirants must pay INR 14,000/- approx.
DU SOL Application Form 2023
On payment of INR 500/- (INR 250/- for SC/ST/PH) in the form of a DD drawn in favor of ‘The Executive Director, School of Open Learning, the University of Delhi payable at New Delhi, you can obtain an application form and prospectus from the Main Center in North Delhi Campus or South Study Center in South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.
Complete the application form and submit it with the required documents to the center. Following these steps will guide you through the online application process for DU SOL admission if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must access the DU SOL’s official website.
- On the homepage of DU SOL’s website, applicants can select “New User”.
- There will be a new page
- Fill out the registration form with the necessary information.
- Login information will be provided to the candidate’s email address and mobile number when registration is successful.
- On the official website, pick the “Login” option, and then input your login information.
- On a new page, the online application form will load.
- Complete the application, upload the necessary documents, and then press the “Verify” button.
- To finish, pay the course fee, print the receipt, and download the ID card.
DU SOL Admission Offline Process 2023
The processes that a candidate must take in order to submit an entry form for DU SOL admission are outlined here.
- Candidates who want to apply for DU SOL admission can either obtain an application form from the university’s main office on the New Delhi campus or through the South Study Center located in South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.
- The applicant must carefully examine the entry forms once they have received them.
- After carefully reading it, the candidate must complete the entrance application form for DU SOL admission.
- For DU SOL admission, the applicant will need to pay a fee for the application form.
- They have the option of paying a fee in person at a bank or making a payment online or through other mobile banking apps.
When applying to the DU SOL admission, the individual will likely be required to submit some supporting documentation. DU SOL admission requires the following things before a candidate can apply online.
- Passport-size photo of the candidate.
- Birth Certificate & other identifying papers.
- Mark sheet of the previously qualified exams.
DU SOL Admission Online Process 2023
Candidates may also submit their applications online for admission to the University of Delhi’s DU SOL program. They can do this by going to the University of Delhi’s official website for DU SOL admission. The processes that a candidate must take in order to submit an online application for admission to SOL DU at the University of Delhi are simply detailed below:
- Go to the official site.
- Select register online by clicking on it
- Select online admission
- The admission form will appear on the screen of your device.
- Provide all the info required
- Fill in all the boxes on the entry form for entry to the university.
- Ensure that no box is left empty or has been skipped
- Recheck the info that you have provided
- Submit the DU SOL admission form online by clicking on submit now.
- Now they will ask you to pay the fee challan.
- They will ask you for the method of payment.
- Select the method of payment that you feel is easier.
- Your application form for DU SOL admission has been submitted now. You just have to wait for the reply from the university.
Documents Required for DU SOL Admission
- Original score sheets (10th+2).
- Previous certificates; Migration certificate, Transfer Certificate, Medical Certificate.
- Disability certificate (for a disabling candidate), Reserved category certificate (only for reserved category candidate).
- Original residency proofs and original identity proofs (Aadhaar card/NRI card/ID card).
- Original Income Certificate (if any).
- Scanned photo of the candidate.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- Soft copies of the academic titles and degrees.
- Scanned photos or soft copies of identical papers.
Why choose DU SOL Admission Online and Distance Education?
Delhi University (DU SOL) offers admission to students who want to study the courses in a distance mode. School of Open Learning (SOL) makes learning accessible to students who wish to earn a degree without physically attending classes.
DU SOL is known for providing affordable and accessible education; it is a well-known institution nationwide. Study handbooks are provided by the institution to the students to help them better understand the course curriculum. In addition to this, only the annual examination is used for evaluation.
DU SOL Admission Fee Structure 2023-24
|BA (Prog)||Rs 5040/-|
|BCom (Prog)||Rs 5040/-|
|BA (Hons) English||Rs 5040/-|
|BA (Hons) Political Science||Rs 5040/-|
|BCom (Hons)||Rs 5040/-|
|MA Hindi||RS 6150/-|
|MA History||RS 5950/-|
|MA Political Science||RS 5950/-|
|MA Sanskrit||RS 5950/-|
|MA Com||RS 14000/-|
For More- DU Fee Structure
DU SOL Admission Student Login
Through the DU SOL Student Login, Delhi University’s School of Open Learning makes it easy for students to view the most crucial changes regarding admission and course information. On the student portal of sol.du.ac.in login, a range of information about pre and post-admission is presented. There are two different student login types: one for existing and one for new students.
As a result, it is made available to both current and previous students who wish to apply for DU SOL admission. For subsequent logins, one needs to have their roll number and barcode from the fee receipt. One can check out the registration, admission, identity cards, schedules, tests, admit cards, results, and much more with the DU SOL Student Login.
DU SOL Assignment 2023
For those students who qualify, the SOL DU Assignment involves an assignment-based examination (ABE). By clicking the link, applicants can verify their eligibility and get more information about the procedure.
Some UG and PG course students’ assignments are now being accepted by the Open School of Learning (DU) for the purpose of evaluating their marks. The institution came to the conclusion that students enrolled in master’s and bachelor’s programs during odd semesters are not in their senior year as a result of the widespread COVID-19. Such students would be required to turn in their homework on time.
The students’ project requires them to answer questions from the previous year’s exam, which helps them understand the material and earn points for their written responses. The students submitted their handwritten projects through their student dashboards.
DU SOL Date Sheet 2023
The third phase of the OBE UG yearly test for the BCom, BCom (Hons), BA (Hons) English, Political Science, and BA Programs was completed in September and October. Prior to the formal publication, SOL made the schedule for the tests, which would be held in September and October, public.
The university had already announced the DU SOL admission date sheet for the UG annual examination in May 2023 for parts 1, 2, and 3 in the BA Hons English, BA Hons Pol Science, Bcom, Bcom Hons, and BA Program.
SOL DU Result 2023
For the annual examination OBE June 2023 of the final year BA English (Hons), BA Political Science, BCom, BCom (Hons), and BA Program, the DU SOL Admission result has been updated.
Visit the “Mark sheet/Result” website, where information such as the SOL Roll No., Exam Roll No., Year of Exam, Part, and Course will be required to view the DU SOL admission result.
Previous year’s exam results are also available on the official website of the School of Distance Learning Delhi University. Students can check results by visiting the official website of the university. Here is the way to check the result – Official Website > Student > Result > UG/PG.
Placement at DU SOL
It has a placement cell that makes sure students get the best jobs and become skilled, efficient, and experts in their fields. DU SOL’s presentations, talks, and workshops attract a large number of recruiters. According to the research, about 20% of the candidates were hired by TCS, 15% by HCL, and 10% by Infosys.
This placement cell provides students with an attractive salary package from hiring organizations. Following completion of the course, students are able to find jobs easily. It is expected of all students to get placed. Top companies value the education provided by Delhi University.
How can I get admission to SOL DU?
Candidates who want to enroll in undergraduate programs can do so without taking any entrance exams administered by DU SOL admission. The sole factor that is taken into account is eligibility.
Candidates who want to apply for postgraduate studies can either be chosen on the basis of merit or through an entrance exam. Candidates who have earned a bachelor’s degree from Delhi University are exempt from some SOL DU requirements and are eligible to apply straight for PG programs.
Candidates who have already earned a degree from another university will need to take the DU SOL admission test if they have earned a degree from another university. Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted for interviews and group discussions after they have been shortlisted. A complete list of the candidates who have been selected will then be published by the university.
How to pay the DU SOL Exam fee?
DU SOL admission proposed an online fee deposit option, including credit/debit cards, net banking, and e-wallets. Students can pay the exam fee through the online portal of DU SOL. They can log in with their user ID and Password. After successfully logging in, students can pay the fee. A confirmation message will be sent by the university after successful fee submission.
How to get the DU SOL Mark sheet?
- The very first step is to visit the SOL DU mark sheet page.
- There, you will have multiple options, but first, please enter SOL Roll No.
- Then, type Exam Roll No and Year of Exam.
- Further, please select Course and Part.
- Now, click over the Show button,
- Your mark sheet is in front of you.
- Please save, download, and take a printout for future reference.
Whether SOL DU degree is valuable?
DU SOL admission degree is equivalent to a regular degree. Degrees allotted by Delhi University do not contain any language indicating that they are distance degrees. DU SOL admission is authentic, so learners shouldn’t worry.
The degree obtained through DU SOL will be acceptable in both the private and government sector and no one can object to the validity of the degree. Students will get the same priority as the students with regular degrees.
DU SOL Admission Contact Details
- Address: 5 Cavalry Lines University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
- Phone: 011 27006900, 011-27667853
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other University/College Name
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more admission information.
Be the first to leave a review.