MDU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It was established in 1976. It is located in Rohtak, Haryana. It is a good university with UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs for students. It has a good reputation. The applications for the new academic year of 2022 have officially started.
Students will be regularly updated with all the important information about the admissions process when the university sets the dates for the admissions. Merit-based selection is used to choose students for UG programs. The entrance exam is used to choose students for PG and Ph.D. programs. Before registering for admissions at the university, students need to check the guidelines and instructions first.
- Registration: The fee for the open category is 600/- rupees, and the fee for the reserved category is 150/- rupees for the admissions. When students fill out the form, they are charged fees online where they are.
MDU Distance Education offers the best quality of education in Law, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Science, Arts and Social Sciences, and many more. The University Distance Education admission to various programs advertise at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels. Eligible students can apply online.
MDU Distance Education Latest Updates
- Admission will be start soon. For more Click Here
MDU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education|
|Address||Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India|
|UG Courses||BBA, BA, BCom, BCA, B.Sc|
|PG Courses||MA, MSc|
MDU Distance Education Admission 2022
Admissions for the year 2022 have been initiated by the Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU) which has a Directorate of Distance Education offering multiple distance programs. Among several disciplines, the Directorate offers various UG and PG courses. In all the courses offered by MDU students are selected through a Merit selection criteria. An admission test is not necessary in the case of distance admissions. For these admissions, MDU Distance Education will set an online application mode for submitting registration forms for students. The deadline for submission of registration forms is to be made before the end of June 2022.
- Under the UG admissions, MDU is going to commence entries of students to the courses BLIS, BA, and B.Com. Whereas the PG admissions entries will be for MLIS, MSc, and M.Com.
- There is a Merit-based criterion set for UG enrollments according to which candidates are required to have a minimum learning level of 12th qualified. In the last exam of this education, a 50% score must secure a student.
- Candidates can also get admission in their desired study PG program by completing a graduate degree in the relevant discipline by pursuing a 50 percent minimum score.
- Students will pay an application fee of INR 350 to complete their registration.
MDU Distance Education (DDE) UG Admission
MDU Distance Education offers BA and B.Com courses for the UG program studies. Both of these programs are well taught at MDU distance university; students are provided proper assistance from the experienced faculties hired to guide students in distance learning mode.
The selection for the Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Commerce stream is through the merit scores, and also need to clear the intermediate education 10+2 from a relevant stream. The admission procedure is ongoing for the new 2022 academic session of the university and the form of the registration is available at the official university website.
Bachelors of Arts (BA), 3 years course has eligibility of qualifying intermediate from a known institute with a minimum 45% of the score. It will not include the entry exam. The tuition cost is about INR 24500.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), interested can apply after completing 10+2 with at least 50% score and the tuition cost of this course is INR 26000.
MDU Distance Education (DDE) PG Admission
MDU Distance Education has started the PG Admission for Session 2022 and the last date to apply is 15th April 2022. There are a variety of degree programmes offered at the PG level that including M.Tech, MCA, MBA, LLM, M.P.Ed, M.Pharm, etc. To apply for this, one should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. Selection to postgraduate courses is done through merit or entrance exams. MDU DDE conducts the entrance exam for offering admission to M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Pharm/ M.P.Ed. For other courses like LLM, MCA, and MHMCT, the merit scores will be considered by the MDU DDE.
Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC), 45% score in passing the graduation in any stream from a known institute is required. The cost of this course is INR 17500.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), to take this course of 2 years students must have pursued a B.Com, BBA, BIM, BTM, or another degree is necessary. Its fee is INR 18000.
Masters of Arts (MA), two years is the usual duration where students are required to have a previous qualification of BA in any stream. INR 17000 is the course fee.
Masters of Science (MSc), a BSc or science degree in any discipline is required from students to study this 2 years course. There is a fee of INR 28900.
Masters of Library Science & Information (M.Lib.I.Sc), 2 years course taken after completion of B.Lib.I.Sc. Or another UG degree. Its fee is INR 28500.
MDU Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission starts||23 February 2022|
|Last Date of MDU DDE UG & PG Admission||15 April 2022|
MDU Distance Education Course List & Fee Structure 2022
|Courses||Duration||Fees (per annum)|
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Master of Arts (Hindi)
Master of Arts (Sanskrit)
Master of Arts (English)
Master of Arts (Political Science)
Master of Arts (Public Administration)
Master of Arts (Economics)
Master of Arts (History)
Master of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)
Master of Library and Information Sciences
Master of Commerce (MCom)
Master of Science (Mathematics)
MDU Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
To get MDU Distance Education Admission to the university, students must have eligible; before applying for admission, students need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. For this, they have to visit the Maharishi Dayanand University official website. Before filling the Online Application Form, Check all pop-up notifications on the official site. Interested candidates can apply for the admission process through an online application.
Firstly login to the page and fill in the personal details such as an address, qualifications, and course, upload required images, and click on the Payment section. After the online form submission, candidates have to submit a Print Copy of the Admission Form and all required documents to the Directorate of Distance Education. The complete details of the MDU Distance Education admission process are available online. Candidates are required to visit the website of MDU to apply online. Pay the Courses Fee through the Challan. Candidates can log in to the Student portal with the help of a Student number and Password and Not them for future reference.
- Move on to the university website link.
- Then click on the new registration and register yourself (Student’s user ID and password will et to students through E-mail/SMS).
- Students create user IDs and passwords.
- After login, the page fills in Personal details/qualification details/address details/programs details and then uploads the sign and photo scan copy.
- After uploading, click on the make payment button and get challan printouts.
- Then pay the challan fee in the bank (Students will get a new password by SMS/E-mail).
- Students can log in to the portal with the use of an ID and password.
- Click on the module booking and registration link, choose the program name and get a copy of the application form.
- 10th class marks-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- PG mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- University examination certificate (If applicable).
- Gap certificate.
- Latest character certificate.
- Reserved category and another related certificate (If applicable).
- Haryana Residence Certificate.
- Latest income certificate.
Necessary Instruction After The Registration Process
- After the registration process, students must secure a careful Roll number password.
- Students advise keeping changing the password at frequent intervals.
- For security reasons, click on the logout button and close all session windows.
Pre-Requisites for Online Admission
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, students should have:
- Information Boucher.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the given format.
- Scanned copy of the signature, photograph, and thumb impression should be in JPEG?JPG formate.
- The image photo size should be up to 50 KB.
- The signature size should be up to 30 KB.
- Thumb impression size should be up to 50 KB.
- Take all necessary documents (Like- degree, senior secondary, Matriculation, etc.)
- For the subsequent login, note down the username and password.
- The E-challan mat can pay the fee only at the Punjab National bank/Axis bank’s branch.
A Refund for Fees for MDU University is permissible only
- If the candidate submits the admission form in all respects but is declared ineligible due to not meeting the eligibility requirements;
- If the deposit amount exceeds an amount that is not allowed by the prescribed fee.
- In the event of the death of an applicant before the examinations begin with no examination;
- Candidate deposit/remits fees to the DDE that is not connected to their admission or the admissions application form are not considered to be time-barred
Note: Fee for the Students who are covered by one of these (‘i” up to the letter “v”) rules will be returned after deducting 20 percent the first.
There is no refund of fees if the candidate submitted false documents or has stated incorrect information on the admission form, or has not provided the necessary documents or other details on the required time.
MDU Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List
|University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak||Rohtak, Haryana||2005||Government|
|Manav Rachna College of Engineering, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2004||Private|
|World College of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Farukh Nagar, Haryana||2007||Private|
|National Power Training Institute, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||1974||Government|
|Ganga Institute of Technology and Management, Jhajjar||Jhajjar, Haryana||2008||Private|
|St Andrews Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Farukh Nagar, Haryana||2014||Private|
|Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon||Farukh Nagar, Haryana||1998||Private|
|Satya Group of Institutions, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2008||Private|
|NGF College of Engineering and Technology, Palwal||Aurangabad, Haryana||2008||Private|
|The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani||Bhiwani, Haryana||1943||Private|
|MERI College of Engineering and Technology, Bahadurgarh||Garhi Sampla, Haryana||2008||Private|
|DPG Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Gurgaon, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Skyline Business School, Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1996||Private|
|Baba Saheb Ambedkar Technical Education Society, New Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1995||Private|
|Delhi Institute of Technology, Management and Research, Faridabad||Tikri Khera, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Delhi College of Technology and Management, Palwal||Khetala, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Aravali College of Engineering and Management, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Echelon Institute of Technology, Faridabad||Dhahkola, Haryana||2007||Private|
|KIIT College of Engineering, Gurgaon||Maruti Kunj, Haryana||–||Private|
|Delhi Technical Campus, Bahadurgarh||Barka Tabad, Haryana||2011||Private|
|Advanced College of Technology and Management, Palwal||Aurangabad, Haryana||2006||Private|
|Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Bhora Kalan, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Vaish College of Engineering, Rohtak||Rohtak, Haryana||1995||Private|
|Delhi Engineering College, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2009||Private|
|BS Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management, Faridabad||Alampur, Haryana||2001||Private|
|Rawal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Faridabad||Zakopur, Haryana||2008||Private|
|DAV College of Engineering and Technology, Kanina||Kanina, Haryana||2002||Private|
MDU Distance Education Admit Card 2022-23
To attend the university examination, students must have an admit card. Those candidates who want to appear in the exam can download admit cards from the university website portal. Students need to bring their valid admit card along with one original ID proof to the examination center.
How To Download An Admit Card from MDU Distance Education?
- Click on the MDU Distance Education website portal.
- Enter all expected login details such as Application ID, and DOB, then click on the login into my account.
- Click the print & View applied programs Button.
- Under the admit card page, click on the “Download” button.
Mention Details In The Admit Card
- Name of the student.
- Examination venue.
- Father name candidate.
- Date of examination.
- Examination time.
How To Check The Result?
- Visit the university website link.
- On the home page, choose the examination tag.
- On the screen list of the program will appear year/semester-wise.
- Click on the desired program link.
- After selecting the desired link, a page will display. On the page, enter the roll number, then click on the “show result” button.
- Save and download.
MDU Distance Education Faculty Member
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. Ranbir Singh Gulia||Professor||Political Science|
|Dr. Sewa Singh Dahiya||Professor||Public Administration|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Krishna Joon||Professor||Hindi|
|Dr.(Mrs.) Manjeet Rathee||Professor||–|
|Dr. Dalip Singh||Professor||Mathematics|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Asha||Professor||Sanskrit|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Neelam Choudhary||Professor||Economics|
|Dr. Vazir Singh Nehra||Professor||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Dr. Nirmal Kumar Swain||Professor||Bachelor of Library & Information
Sciences Master of Library
MDU Distance Education (FAQ)
Ques: What is the maximum limit of time for BA?
Ans: It is 5 years
Ques: Where the university is functioning right now?
Ans: MU DDE is situated in the city of Rohtak, in the district of Haryana.
Ques: Does the MDU Distance Education offers any program in the field of technology.
Ans: Yes, some programs are offered by it.
MDU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India
- Contact No.: 01262-274640
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.