MDU Distance Education Admission 2023: Maharshi Dayanand University has opened its Distance Education admission window for the 2023 session. The admission deadline is 31 March 2023. Candidates looking for admission must apply before the admission deadline.
An entrance exam is used to choose students for PG and programs. Before registering for admission at the university, students need to check the guidelines and instructions first. Candidates may find the application for all ODL courses at @www.mdu.ac.in. MD, University provides various distance learning courses to those who qualify.
MDU Distance Education Latest Updates
- Intermediate, UG & PG students can submit online admission forms (annual mode) till 15 March 2023 with a late fee of 10,000/- Check Here
- MDU has released the application form submission last date for session 2023. 31 March 2023 is the last date to complete registration with a late fee. Check Here
- MDU has released the counselling date for those candidates who applied for the University Research Scholarship (URS) in the Department of Statistics. The last date was 10 January 2023. Check Here
Maharshi Dayanand University was established in 1976. It is located in Rohtak, Haryana. The University offers UG and PG Programs. It has a good reputation.
MDU DDE admissions process is very simple students need to provide correct and accurate updates on all of the relevant information in the application forms. The selection of candidates for undergraduate programmes is done based on their merits.
Registration: The MDU distance fee for the open category is 600/- rupees, and the fee for the reserved category is 150/- rupees for MDU DDE admissions. When students fill out the form, they are charged fees online where they are.
MDU Distance Education offers the best quality of education in Law, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Science, Arts and Social Sciences, and many more. The MDU DDE admission to various programs advertises at UG and PG levels. Eligible students can apply online.
MDU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education|
|Address||Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India|
|UG Courses||BBA, BA, BCom, BCA, B.Sc|
|PG Courses||MA, MSc|
MDU Distance Education Admission 2023
MDU DDE admission is ongoing for the year 2023 through its Directorate of Distance Education. 31 March 2023 is the last date for admission. There are a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses offered by the Directorate in several disciplines. MDU selects its students through a merit-based selection process for all its courses.
For MDU DDE admissions, there is no need to take an admission test. There will be an online application mode set up by MDU Distance Education as a means of applying for these admissions. It is important that you submit your registration form before the deadline.
- Under the UG admissions, MDU is going to commence entries of students to the courses BLIS, BA, and B.Com. Whereas the PG admissions entries will be for MLIS, MSc, and M.Com.
- There is a Merit-based criterion set for UG enrollments according to which candidates are required to have a minimum learning level of 12th qualified. In the last exam of this education, a 50% score must secure a student.
- Candidates can also get MDU DDE admission in their desired study PG program by completing a graduate degree in the relevant discipline by pursuing a 50% minimum score.
- Students will pay an application fee of INR 350/- to complete their registration.
MDU DDE Education UG Admission
MDU Distance Education offers BA and BCom courses for the UG program studies. Both of these programs are well taught at MDU distance university; students are provided proper assistance from the experienced faculties hired to guide students in distance learning mode. 31 March 2023 is the last date to fill out application form at MDU.
The selection for the Bachelor of Arts or Bachelors of Commerce stream is through the merit scores, and one also needs to clear the intermediate education 10+2 from a relevant stream. The admission procedure will start for the new 2023 academic session of the university and the form the registration is available at the official university website.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), 3 years course has eligibility of qualifying intermediate from a known institute with a minimum 45% of the score. It will not include the entry exam. The tuition cost is about INR 24500/-.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), interested can apply after completing 10+2 with at least 50% score and the tuition cost of this course is INR 26000/-.
MDU Distance Education (DDE) PG Admission
MDU Distance Education admission for PG programme is open now for sessions 2023-24. 31 March 2023 is the last date for complete registration. There are a variety of degree programmes offered at the PG level including M.Tech, MCA, MBA, LLM, M.P.Ed, M.Pharm, etc. To apply for this, one should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
Selection to postgraduate courses is done through merit or entrance exams. MDU DDE conducts the entrance exam for offering admission to M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Pharm/ M.P.Ed. For other courses like LLM, MCA, and MHMCT, the merit scores will be considered by the MDU DDE.
- Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC), 45% score in passing the graduation in any stream from a known institute is required. The cost of this course is INR 17500/-.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com), to take this course of 2 years students must have pursued a B.Com, BBA, BIM, BTM, or another degree is necessary. MDU Distance fee for M.Com is INR 18000/-.
- Masters of Arts (MA), two years is the usual duration where students are required to have a previous qualification of BA in any stream. INR 17000/- is the course fee.
- Master of Science (MSc), a BSc or science degree in any discipline is required from students to study this 2 years course. MDU Distance fee for MSc is INR 28900/-.
- Masters of Library Science & Information (M.Lib.I.Sc), 2 years course taken after completion of B.Lib.I.Sc. Or another UG degree. Its fee is INR 28500/-.
MDU Distance Education Last Date
The date for admission to various courses at Maharshi Dayanand University is 31 March 2023 with a late fee. Students can apply for admission to courses on or before the last date. To get admission, students must fall into the eligibility criteria decided by the university for UG and PG courses.
MDU Distance Education Course List & Fee Structure 2023
|Courses||Duration||Fees (per annum)|
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Master of Arts (Hindi)
Master of Arts (Sanskrit)
Master of Arts (English)
Master of Arts (Political Science)
Master of Arts (Public Administration)
Master of Arts (Economics)
Master of Arts (History)
Master of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)
Master of Library and Information Sciences
Master of Commerce (MCom)
Master of Science (Mathematics)
MDU DDE Education Application Form Process 2023
MDU Distance Education Admission requires students to have eligible; before applying for admission, students need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria of course. Students can find this information on the official website of Maharishi Dayanand University. Online applications are available for candidates interested in applying for admission.
Students must log in to the University website, enter their details, such as an address, qualifications, and course, upload the required images, and then click the Payment button. Applicants must submit the Admission Form, all the necessary documents, and a print copy after submitting the online form.
Online admission details for MDU Distance Education are available. Online applications must be submitted through the MDU website. Logging into the Student portal requires an enrolment number and password that the students should remember.
- Move on to the university website link.
- Then click on the new registration and register yourself (The student’s user ID and password will be sent to students through E-mail/SMS).
- Students create user IDs and passwords.
- After login, the page fills in Personal details/qualification details/address details/programs details and then uploads the sign and photo scan copy.
- After uploading, click on the make payment button and get challan printouts.
- Then pay the challan fee in the bank (Students will get a new password by SMS/E-mail).
- Students can log in to the portal with the use of an ID and password.
- Click on the module booking and registration link, choose the program name and get a copy of the application form.
- 10th class marks sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate.
- The graduation mark sheet and certificate.
- PG mark sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- University examination certificate (If applicable).
- Gap certificate.
- Latest character certificate.
- Reserved category and another related certificate (If applicable).
- Haryana Residence Certificate.
- Latest income certificate.
Necessary Instruction After The Registration Process
- After the registration process, students must secure a careful Roll number password.
- Students advise keeping changing the password at frequent intervals.
- For security reasons, click on the logout button and close all session windows.
Pre-Requisites for Online Admission
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, students should have:
- Information Boucher.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the given format.
- A scanned copy of the signature, photograph, and thumb impression should be in JPEG.JPG formate.
- The image photo size should be up to 50 KB.
- The signature size should be up to 30 KB.
- Thumb impression size should be up to 50 KB.
- Take all necessary documents (Like- degree, senior secondary, Matriculation, etc.)
- For the subsequent login, note down the username and password.
- The E-challan mat can pay the fee only at the Punjab National bank/Axis bank’s branch.
A Refund for Fees for MDU University is permissible only
- If the candidate submits the admission form in all respects but is declared ineligible due to not meeting the eligibility requirements;
- If the deposit amount exceeds an amount that is not allowed by the prescribed fee.
- In the event of the death of an applicant before the examinations begin with no examination;
- Candidate deposit/remits fees to the DDE that is not connected to their admission or the admissions application form are not considered to be time-barred
Note: MDU Distance fee for the Students who are covered by one of these (‘i” up to the letter “v”) rules will be returned after deducting 20% the first.
There is no refund of fees if the candidate submitted false documents or has stated incorrect information on the admission form, or has not provided the necessary documents or other details on the required time.
MDU Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List
|University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak||Rohtak, Haryana||2005||Government|
|Manav Rachna College of Engineering, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2004||Private|
|World College of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Farukh Nagar, Haryana||2007||Private|
|National Power Training Institute, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||1974||Government|
|Ganga Institute of Technology and Management, Jhajjar||Jhajjar, Haryana||2008||Private|
|St Andrews Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Farukh Nagar, Haryana||2014||Private|
|Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon||Farukh Nagar, Haryana||1998||Private|
|Satya Group of Institutions, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2008||Private|
|NGF College of Engineering and Technology, Palwal||Aurangabad, Haryana||2008||Private|
|The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani||Bhiwani, Haryana||1943||Private|
|MERI College of Engineering and Technology, Bahadurgarh||Garhi Sampla, Haryana||2008||Private|
|DPG Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Gurgaon, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Skyline Business School, Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1996||Private|
|Baba Saheb Ambedkar Technical Education Society, New Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1995||Private|
|Delhi Institute of Technology, Management and Research, Faridabad||Tikri Khera, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Delhi College of Technology and Management, Palwal||Khetala, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Aravali College of Engineering and Management, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Echelon Institute of Technology, Faridabad||Dhahkola, Haryana||2007||Private|
|KIIT College of Engineering, Gurgaon||Maruti Kunj, Haryana||–||Private|
|Delhi Technical Campus, Bahadurgarh||Barka Tabad, Haryana||2011||Private|
|Advanced College of Technology and Management, Palwal||Aurangabad, Haryana||2006||Private|
|Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Bhora Kalan, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Vaish College of Engineering, Rohtak||Rohtak, Haryana||1995||Private|
|Delhi Engineering College, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2009||Private|
|BS Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management, Faridabad||Alampur, Haryana||2001||Private|
|Rawal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Faridabad||Zakopur, Haryana||2008||Private|
|DAV College of Engineering and Technology, Kanina||Kanina, Haryana||2002||Private|
MDU Distance Education Admit Card
To attend the university examination, students must have an admit card. Candidates who want to appear in the exam can download admit cards from the university website portal. Students need to bring their valid admit card along with one original ID proof to the examination centre.
How To Download An Admit Card from MDU Distance Education?
- Click on the MDU Distance Education website portal.
- Enter all expected login details such as Application ID, and DOB, then click on the login into my account.
- Click the print & View applied programs Button.
- Under the admit card page, click on the “Download” button.
Mention Details In The Admit Card
- Name of the student.
- Examination venue.
- Father name candidate.
- Date of examination.
- Examination time.
How To Check The Result?
It is very easy to check out the result by following some easy steps that are given below:
- Visit the university website link.
- On the home page, choose the examination tag.
- On the screen list of the program will appear year/semester-wise.
- Click on the desired program link.
- After selecting the desired link, a page will display. On the page, enter the roll number, then click on the “show result” button.
- Save and download.
MDU Distance Education Faculty Member
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. Ranbir Singh Gulia||Professor||Political Science|
|Dr. Sewa Singh Dahiya||Professor||Public Administration|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Krishna Joon||Professor||Hindi|
|Dr.(Mrs.) Manjeet Rathee||Professor||–|
|Dr. Dalip Singh||Professor||Mathematics|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Asha||Professor||Sanskrit|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Neelam Choudhary||Professor||Economics|
|Dr. Vazir Singh Nehra||Professor||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Dr. Nirmal Kumar Swain||Professor||Bachelor of Library & Information
Sciences Master of Library
MDU Distance Education (FAQs)?
Ques 1: What is the maximum limit of time for BA?
Ans: It is 5 years
Ques 2: Where the university is functioning right now?
Ans: MU DDE is situated in the city of Rohtak, in the district of Haryana.
Ques 3: Does the MDU Distance Education offers any program in the field of technology?
Ans: Yes, some programs are offered by it.
MDU Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India
- Contact No: 01262-274640
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.