GJU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The distance education portal will open soon at GJU for the next session. Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST) was set up in 1995. It is a state government university situated in Hisar, Haryana. In 1997, GJUST started its school of distance education. It is known as the GJUST-Directorate of Distance Education. An Act of the Legislature of the State of Haryana established the university.
The UGC approved the university and rated it “A” by NAAC. This university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate courses, including BA, BCom, BTech, MTech, MBA, MA, MCom, etc. By visiting the university’s online admissions window, applicants can apply for the course. Students with an HSC can apply to the UG course, and those who hold a bachelor’s degree will have the opportunity to get admitted to the PG course.
GJU Distance Education Latest Update:
- Admission for the next session will start soon at GJU.
- GJU announced the Online Personal Contact Program Schedule for M.Sc. Mathematics, 3rd Semester from 15 Dec 2022 to 29 Dec 2022. Click Here
GJU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology|
|Established||1995 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/ Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, certificates, M.Phil., PhD|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
GJU Distance Education Admission 2022
GJU, which is also known as Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, has Opened up the application process for those interested in applying for different courses at the university. In order to enroll in the certificate, diploma, under-graduate and post-graduate courses, candidates are welcome to apply. It is Important to note that these Admissions are specifically for the distance learning programs for the year 2022.
The admission process and other matters of distance education are managed by the GJU Directorate of Distance Education. Only merit-based admissions are provided to the selected candidates after shortlisting them based on their marks in the previous qualification. Candidates will only be allowed after submitting their applications using the online portal of GJU-DDE.
- Under distance education, GJU offers UG admissions for BBA (Lateral Entry), BBA, B.Com, BA (General), and BA (Mass Communication). GJU PG admissions are for the courses of MSc (Lateral Entry), MSc, MA (Lateral Entry), and MA.
- Candidates who apply for UG courses must already meet the eligibility criteria that will be 50% aggregate marks at the HSC level.
- A graduation degree must have been acquired by each aspirant and also a minimum aggregate score of 45-50%.
- Applicants will need to first pay INR 1,000 (General) and INR 250 (reserved candidates) as the registration fee to submit forms.
Entrance: To apply for the MCA, and MBA one must need to appear and qualify for the entrance conducted by the GJU. GJU Distance Education will hold the entrance examinations of both courses in September 2022 tentatively.
General category students must deposit INR 500/- for admission to GJU distance courses 2022-23. There is a minimum deposit of INR 125/- for STs and SCs. There is a registration fee of INR 1,000/- for online courses. Generally, fees can be paid using a debit card, credit card, or net banking at GJU. This document explains the registration process at Guru Jambheshwar University in detail.
GJU Distance Education UG Admission
A short account of the courses offered by the university is given below:
BA(Bachelor of Arts)
- Time: The minimum time required to complete the degree of BA is generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates that have passed 10+2 qualifying examinations from any well-known and registered board of India can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The admission will be granted to the candidates based on merit.
- Specialization: Mass Communication
B.Com(Bachelor Of Commerce)
- Time: Basically, B.Com is a 3-years program.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination are eligible for admission.
- Choice Mode: The University enrolls the candidates based on their marks in 10+2 examinations.
GJU Distance Education PG Admission
GJU Distance Education offers several degrees in different fields to the candidates at the PG level. Some PG courses offered by the university are described below:
MSc(Master’s Of Science)
- Time: MSc is a 2 years program.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a BSc degree can apply for admission in MSc courses.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted to the candidate based on merit by the university.
MCA(Master’s Of Computer Application)
- Time: The period of MCA is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission in MCA courses, the candidate must have a BCA degree.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be granted by the Uni to the candidates based on their marks in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
GJU Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
PGD(Post Graduate Diploma) In Taxation
- Time: 1 year.
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a graduate.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be granted on a merit basis.
PGDCA(Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application)
- Time: 1 Year.
- Eligibility: Students must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be merit-based.
GJU Distance Education Application Form Process 2022-23
Students can apply for any bachelor’s degree or master’s degree courses; for online admission kindly visit the university’s official website to complete the registration process. There is a standard application process for courses such as BA, BBA, MA, and M.Sc. The candidate can follow the following steps that are given below.
- Firstly, fill out the registration form.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ tab and click on new registration for admission.
- Registered candidates needs to deposit the fee of INR 1,000 for general category and INR 250 for reserved category candidates by using any of the given modes of payment. Candidates can pay the fees through Net Banking, Debit Card as well as Credit Card.
- Login to the account and upload the scanned copies of photographs, signatures, mark sheets, caste certificates, and other certificates.
- The candidate will have to get their original certificates verified in the Directorate of DDE after taking the admission either in person or through the post.
GJU Distance Education Documents Required
- 10th mark sheet and 10+2 result
- Applicant photo
- Applicant signature
- Caste Certificate only if applicable
- Fee Concession proof (only if applicable)
- Passport size Photograph (75kb. Maximum Size)
- Signature (50kb. Maximum Size)
- Document Uploaded: 500kb. Maximum Size
- All the documents/image/Signature
GJU Distance Education Fee Structure 2022-23
|GJU Distance Education Postgraduate courses|
|Courses||Approx. Fee (in Rs)|
|Master Of Computer Applications (MCA)||10250/-|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||7800/-|
|M.A. (Mass Communication) Lateral Entry||7800/-|
|Master Of Business Administration (MBA)||10250/-|
|Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Lateral Entry||15000/-|
|Master Of Business Administration (MBA) With One Additional Specialization||10250/-|
|Master Of Commerce (M.Com)||7800/-|
|Master Of Science (Mathematics)||9250/-|
|GJU Distance Education Undergraduate courses|
|Courses||Fee Approx. (in Rs)|
|B.A. (Mass Communication)||7800/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||6000/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com)||5000/-|
GJU Distance Education Affiliated University
|Ch Devi Lal State Institute of Engineering and Technology||Sirsa, Haryana|
|Prannath Parnami Institute of Management and Technology||Gangwa, Haryana|
|Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Memorial College of Engineering||Sirsa, Haryana|
|Haryana School of Business||Hisar, Haryana|
|Om Institute of Technology and Management||Bir Hisar, Haryana|
|Manav Institute of Technology and Management||Jevra, Haryana|
|Shanti Niketan College of Engineering||Mirkan, Haryana|
|International Institute of Management, Media and IT||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan SP College of Communication and Management||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Universal Institute of Technology||Sorkhi, Haryana|
GJU Distance Education (FAQs)
Q.) In which subjects does GJU Distance Education Admission provides Lateral Admission?
Ans: Lateral Admission is available for MBA, MCA, M.Com, BBA, MA, and MSc.
Q.) What is the contact number of the HelpDesk?
Ans: You can call these helpdesk’s numbers +919812399111, (01662)-263141, (01662)-263158.
GJU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: NH-10, Rohtak Hissar Sirsa Road, Dist-Hisar-125001, Haryana, India
- Contact Number: +91-01662-263104
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.ddegjust.ac.in/
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.