GJU Distance Education Admission 2023: GJU Distance education admission will open soon at GJU for sessions 2023-24. There are various UG and PG courses for all eligible students. The registration form will be released online through the University’s official portal, and students must submit their application form with the registration fee before the deadline.
GJU Distance Education Latest Update:
- The last date for applying for the scholarship for the academic year 2023 was 28 February 2023. Check Here
- GJU has announced the examination schedule for various UG & PG programmes. Check Here
- GJU will soon open the Distance Education Admission window for the 2023 session.
The distance education portal will open soon at GJU for the next session. Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST) was set up in 1995. It is a state government university situated in Hisar, Haryana. In 1997, GJUST started its school of distance education. It is known as the GJUST-Directorate of Distance Education. An Act of the Legislature of the State of Haryana established the university.
The UGC approved the university and rated it “A” by NAAC. This university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate courses, including BA, BCom, BTech, MTech, MBA, MA, MCom, etc. By visiting the university’s online admissions window, applicants can apply for the course. Students with an HSC can apply to the UG course, and those who hold a bachelor’s degree will have the opportunity to get admitted to the PG course.
GJU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology|
|Established||1995 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/ Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, certificates, M.Phil., PhD|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
GJU Distance Education Admission 2023
GJU, which is also known as Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, has opened up the application process for those interested in applying for different courses at the university. In order to enroll in the certificate, diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate courses, candidates are welcome to apply. It is important to note that these Admissions are specifically for the distance learning programmes for the year 2023.
The admission process and other matters of distance education are managed by the GJU Directorate of Distance Education. Only merit-based admissions are provided to the selected candidates after shortlisting them based on their marks in the previous qualification. Candidates will only be allowed after submitting their applications using the online portal of GJU-DDE.
- Under distance education, GJU offers UG admissions for BBA (Lateral Entry), BBA, B.Com, BA (General), and BA (Mass Communication). GJU PG admissions are for the courses of MSc (Lateral Entry), MSc, MA (Lateral Entry), and MA.
- Candidates who apply for UG courses must already meet the eligibility criteria which will be 50% aggregate marks at the HSC level.
- A graduation degree must have been acquired by each aspirant and also a minimum aggregate score of 45-50%.
- Applicants will need to first pay INR 1,000 (General) and INR 250 (reserved candidates) as the registration fee to submit forms.
Entrance: To apply for the MCA, and MBA one must need to appear and qualify for the entrance conducted by the GJU. GJU Distance Education will hold the entrance examinations for both courses in September 2023 tentatively.
General category students must deposit INR 500/- for admission to GJU distance courses 2023. There is a minimum deposit of INR 125/- for STs and SCs. There is a registration fee of INR 1,000/- for online courses. Generally, fees can be paid using a debit card, credit card, or net banking at GJU. This document explains the registration process at Guru Jambheshwar University in detail.
GJU Distance Education UG Admission
Guru Jambheshwar University offers selected undergraduate programmes in distance mode. Students can enrol in courses like BA (Mass Comm.), BA, and BCom. A short account of the courses offered by the university is given below:
BA(Bachelor of Arts)
- Time: The minimum time required to complete the degree of BA is generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates that have passed 10+2 qualifying examinations from any well-known and registered board of India can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be granted to the candidates based on merit.
B.Com(Bachelor Of Commerce)
- Time: Basically, B.Com is a 3-years program.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with commerce stream are eligible for admission.
- Choice Mode: The University enrolls the candidates based on their marks in 10+2 examinations.
BA (Mass Comm.)
- Time: 3-years
- Eligibility: To be eligible for admission to BA (Mass Comm.), One should have passed 12th class from any recognized board.
- Choice Mode: A merit list criteria will be used for admission.
GJU Distance Education PG Admission
GJU Distance Education offers several degrees in different fields to candidates at the PG level. Some PG courses offered by the university are described below:
MSc(Master Of Science)
- Time: MSc is a 2 years program.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a BSc degree can apply for admission in MSc courses.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted to the candidate based on merit by the university.
MCA(Master Of Computer Application)
- Time: The period of MCA is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission in MCA courses, the candidate must have a BCA degree.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be granted by the Uni to the candidates based on their marks in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
GJU Distance Education Courses
UG and PG programs are offered by GJU in a distance learning mode. At the undergraduate level, the college offers BA, BCom, and MBA programs; at the postgraduate level, it offers MA, MSc, MBA, MCom, and MCA programs. Listed below are all the distance learning courses offered by the university:
|BA||MA Mass Communication|
|BA Mass Communication||MA Mass Communication Lateral Entry|
GJU Distance Education Application Form Process 2023
Students can apply for any bachelor’s degree or master’s degree courses; for online admission kindly visit the university’s official website to complete the registration process. There is a standard application process for courses such as BA, BBA, MA, and M.Sc. The candidate can follow the following steps that are given below.
- Firstly, fill out the registration form.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ tab and click on new registration for admission.
- Registered candidates need to deposit the fee of INR 1,000 for general category and INR 250 for reserved category candidates by using any of the given modes of payment. Candidates can pay the fees through Net Banking, Debit Card as well as Credit Card.
- Login to the account and upload scanned copies of photographs, signatures, mark sheets, caste certificates, and other certificates.
- The candidate will have to get their original certificates verified in the Directorate of DDE after taking the admission either in person or through the post.
GJU Distance Education Documents Required
- 10th mark sheet and 10+2 result
- Applicant photo
- Applicant signature
- Caste Certificate only if applicable
- Fee Concession proof (only if applicable)
- Passport size Photograph (75kb. Maximum Size)
- Signature (50kb. Maximum Size)
- Document Uploaded: 500kb. Maximum Size
- All the documents/image/Signature
GJU Distance Education Last Date
The last date for admission will be announced after the commencement of admission 2023. The university will start accepting admission to courses at UG and PG levels. It is expected that the admission process will start in July 2023 and the last date will be 30 August 2023. Students can visit the official website for regular updates on admission.
GJU Distance Education Fee Structure 2023
|GJU Distance Education Postgraduate courses|
|Courses||Approx. Fee (in Rs)|
|Master Of Computer Applications (MCA)||10250/-|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||7800/-|
|M.A. (Mass Communication) Lateral Entry||7800/-|
|Master Of Business Administration (MBA)||10250/-|
|Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Lateral Entry||15000/-|
|Master Of Business Administration (MBA) With One Additional Specialization||10250/-|
|Master Of Commerce (M.Com)||7800/-|
|Master Of Science (Mathematics)||9250/-|
|GJU Distance Education Undergraduate courses|
|Courses||Fee Approx. (in Rs)|
|B.A. (Mass Communication)||7800/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||6000/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com)||5000/-|
GJU Distance Education Affiliated College/University
|Ch Devi Lal State Institute of Engineering and Technology||Sirsa, Haryana|
|Prannath Parnami Institute of Management and Technology||Gangwa, Haryana|
|Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Memorial College of Engineering||Sirsa, Haryana|
|Haryana School of Business||Hisar, Haryana|
|Om Institute of Technology and Management||Bir Hisar, Haryana|
|Manav Institute of Technology and Management||Jevra, Haryana|
|Shanti Niketan College of Engineering||Mirkan, Haryana|
|International Institute of Management, Media and IT||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan SP College of Communication and Management||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Universal Institute of Technology||Sorkhi, Haryana|
GJU Distance Education (FAQs)?
Question 1: In which subjects do GJU Distance Education Admission provides Lateral Admission?
Ans: Lateral Admission is available for MBA, MCA, M.Com, BBA, MA, and MSc.
Question 2: What is the contact number of the HelpDesk?
Ans: You can call these helpdesk’s numbers +919812399111, (01662)-263141, (01662)-263158.
GJU Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: NH-10, Rohtak Hissar Sirsa Road, Dist-Hisar-125001, Haryana, India
- Contact Number: +91-01662-263104
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.ddegjust.ac.in/
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.