GJU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: On the 31st of July, GJU Distance Education Admission 2022 (tentative) will be closed. GJU was founded in Hisar, Haryana, on October 20, 1995. The university is approved by the UGC and was rated “A” by NAAC. In this university, you will find a wide range of undergraduate and graduate courses, including BA, BCOM, BTECH, MTECH, MBA, MA, MCOM, etc. Distance and online course admissions for the GJU 2022-23 session will begin soon. The present year admission under GJU courses will start from July tentatively. By visiting the university’s online admission window, Applicants can apply for the course. Students with HSC can apply to UG, and those who hold a bachelor’s degree will have the opportunity to get admitted to the PG course.
GJU Distance Education Latest Update:
- List of examination center that is expected to commence distance education exams from 2nd Augut 2022 has been published. Check Here
- Online distance education programme datesheet for MBA & B.Com 2nd semester for the batch of Nov/Dec 2021 has been has been published on website. Source
- Datesheet of B.Com, BBA, for 2nd, 4th, and 5th semester along with all main courses including special mercy chance of 75th independance day has been declared. Check Here
- Date sheet of M.Sc, MCA, MBA, M.Sc(Maths), MA(Mass Communication) for 2nd & 4th semester has been published. Check Now
- Forms for the GJU online admission were due on 15 February 2022. The form filling period has ended.
- The June 2022 admission portal will be available soon.
For getting more information about the online application form visit here – (Source)
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Mass Communication and General Streams is offered for 3 years. At least a 45% score is needed in the last exam of the 12th standard. The tuition cost is INR 5,600.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), is a course of 3 years and is based on merit. The merit includes having a pass certificate of 10+2 in the related stream. Its fee is INR 7,500.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), aspirants must have qualified a 10+2 to be eligible to apply for this programme with a minimum average score of 55%. The tuition fee is INR 6,600.
BBA Lateral Entry is offered for a duration of 2 years. In order to pursue this course, a student must have a 3-year business administration diploma in regular mode that is taken after doing matriculation. Its fee is around INR 6,000.
Masters of Science (MSc) in Mathematics and Computer Science is also offered by DDE of JGU with a time period of 2 years. For acquiring this course one must have previously completed qualification of BSc in Computer Science and Mathematics. The fee is INR 8,500.
Masters of Arts (MA) in Mass Communication is provided to students who have qualified for a BA degree in the same or relevant stream. Its duration is 2 years on the least basis. This course has a fee of INR 8,000.
GJU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology|
|Established||1995 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/ Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, certificates, M.Phil., PhD|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for email@example.com|
GJU Distance Education Admission 2022
GJU stands for Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology has initiated the application process for applying to different courses. Candidates are welcome to register for the certificate, diploma, and UG and PG courses. These admissions for the year 2022 are specifically made for distance learning programs. This admission process and other matters of distance education are managed by the GJU Directorate of Distance Education. Only merit-based admissions are provided to the selected candidates after shortlisting them based on their marks in the previous qualification. Candidates will only be allowed after submitting their applications using the online portal of GJU-DDE.
- Under distance education, GJU offers UG admissions for BBA (Lateral Entry), BBA, B.Com, BA (General), and BA (Mass Communication). GJU PG admissions are for the courses of MSc (Lateral Entry), MSc, MA (Lateral Entry), and MA.
- Candidates who apply for UG courses must already meet the eligibility criteria that will be 50% aggregate marks at the HSC level.
- A graduation degree must have been acquired by each aspirant and also a minimum aggregate score of 45-50%.
- Applicants will need to first pay INR 1,000 (General) and INR 250 (reserved candidates) as the registration fee to submit forms.
Entrance: To apply for the MCA, and MBA one must need to appear and qualify for the entrance conducted by the GJU. GJU Distance Education will hold the entrance examinations of both courses in September 2022 tentatively.
Fee: General category students for admission in GJU 2022-23 sessions in distance course will need to deposit 500 INR. A particular category, such as ST or SC, can deposit a minimum amount of 125. For registration in online courses, one must need to pay 1,000 INR. The fee in GJU shall be deposited through Net Banking, Debit, and Credit Card. The complete process of registration in Guru Jambheshwar University has been given below.
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST) was set up in 1995. It is a state government university situated in Hisar, Haryana. In 1997, GJUST started its school of distance education. It is known as the GJUST-Directorate of Distance Education. The university was established by an Act of the Legislature of the State of Haryana. DDE GJUST provides courses like BA, and BCom at the UG level, whereas MA, MBA, MCom, and MCA as PG programmes.
To know more about courses, read the information given below:
GJU Distance Education UG Admission
A short account of the courses offered by the university is given below:
BA(Bachelor of Arts)
- Time: The minimum time required to complete the degree of BA is generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates that have passed 10+2 qualifying examinations from any well-known and registered board of India can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The admission will be granted to the candidates based on merit.
- Specialization: Mass Communication
B.Com(Bachelor Of Commerce)
- Time: Basically, B.Com is a 3-years program.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination are eligible for admission.
- Choice Mode: The University enrolls the candidates based on their marks in 10+2 examinations.
GJU Distance Education PG Admission
GJU Distance Education offers several degrees in different fields to the candidates at the PG level. Some PG courses offered by the university are described below:
MSc(Master’s Of Science)
- Time: MSc is a 2 years program.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a BSc degree can apply for admission in MSc courses.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted to the candidate based on merit by the university.
MCA(Master’s Of Computer Application)
- Time: The period of MCA is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: To become eligible for admission in MCA courses, the candidate must have a BCA degree.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be granted by the Uni to the candidates based on their marks in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
GJU Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
PGD(Post Graduate Diploma) In Taxation
- Time: 1 year.
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a graduate.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be granted on a merit basis.
PGDCA(Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application)
- Time: 1 Year.
- Eligibility: Students must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be merit-based.
GJU Distance Education Application Form Process 2022-23
Students can apply for any bachelor’s degree or master’s degree courses; for online admission kindly visit the university’s official website to complete the registration process. There is a standard application process for courses such as BA, BBA, MA, and M.Sc. The candidate can follow the following steps that are given below.
- Firstly, fill out the registration form.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ tab and click on new registration for admission.
- Registered candidates needs to deposit the fee of INR 1,000 for general category and INR 250 for reserved category candidates by using any of the given modes of payment. Candidates can pay the fees through Net Banking, Debit Card as well as Credit Card.
- Login to the account and upload the scanned copies of photographs, signatures, mark sheets, caste certificates, and other certificates.
- The candidate will have to get their original certificates verified in the Directorate of DDE after taking the admission either in person or through the post.
- 10th mark sheet and 10+2 result
- Applicant photo
- Applicant signature
- Caste Certificate only if applicable
- Fee Concession proof (only if applicable)
- Passport size Photograph (75kb. Maximum Size)
- Signature (50kb. Maximum Size)
- Document Uploaded: 500kb. Maximum Size
- All the documents/image/Signature
GJU Distance Education Fee Structure 2022-23
|Courses||Fee Approx. (in Rs)|
Master Of Computer Applications (MCA)
M.A. (Mass Communication)
M.A. (Mass Communication) Lateral Entry
Master Of Business Administration (MBA)
Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Lateral Entry
Master Of Business Administration (MBA) With One Additional Specialization
Master Of Commerce (M.Com)
Master Of Science (Mathematics)
GJU Distance Education Undergraduate courses
|Courses||Fee Approx. (in Rs)|
B.A. (Mass Communication)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com)
GJU Distance Education Affiliated University
|Ch Devi Lal State Institute of Engineering and Technology, Sirsa||Sirsa, Haryana|
|Prannath Parnami Institute of Management and Technology, Hisar||Gangwa, Haryana|
|Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Memorial College of Engineering, Sirsa||Sirsa, Haryana|
|Haryana School of Business, Hisar||Hisar, Haryana|
|Om Institute of Technology and Management, Hisar||Bir Hisar, Haryana|
|Manav Institute of Technology and Management, Hisar||Jevra, Haryana|
|Shanti Niketan College of Engineering, Hisar||Mirkan, Haryana|
|International Institute of Management, Media and IT, Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan SP College of Communication and Management, Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Universal Institute of Technology, Hisar||Sorkhi, Haryana|
GJU Distance Education (FAQs)
In which subjects does GJU Distance Education Admission provides Lateral Admission?
Lateral Admission is available for MBA, MCA, M.Com, BBA, MA, and MSc.
What is the contact number of the HelpDesk?
You can call these helpdesk’s numbers +919812399111, (01662)-263141, (01662)-263158.
GJU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: NH-10, Rohtak Hissar Sirsa Road, Dist-Hisar-125001, Haryana, India
- Contact Number: +91-01662-263104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.ddegjust.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.