MBA Distance Education: A 2-year postgraduate distance MBA (Master of Business Administration) learning programme focuses on knowledge that can be imparted without student physical presence in a regular basis course. Students enrolled in distance MBA learning programmes in India are prepared for a wide range of opportunities including, Business development manager, Marketing manager, Finance manager and analyst, Human resource manager, etc.
- IGNOU Distance MBA Admission is going on for the 2023 session. The last date to Apply is 28 February 2023. (Click Here)
- Distance MBA Admission window is open at SGVU University. (Click Here)
- AMITY University will soon open its admission portal for Distance MBA Program 2023.
MBA distance education deals in various areas of business administration such as Human resources, Accounting applied applications and strategy, Marketing, etc. Their specializations are unique and in accordance with the current job and industry trends.
There are some reasons to pursue a distance MBA learning programme
- Career Advancement
- Management skills
- Experience + Degree
- Global Network
There are some common eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by students who want to pursue distance MBA learning programme
- Qualifying bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Securing aggregate 40% marks in 10+2 and graduation.
The average fee for a distance MBA learning programme varies between INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000/- per annum. The actual fee may differ depending on the institution or university.
MBA Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course full name||
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|MBA distance Fees||INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000/-|
Bachelor’s in any stream
|Minimum marks||40% marks|
|MBA distance Specialisations||
Finance, Marketing, IT, HR, Supply Chain, etc.
Business Analyst, Marketing Manager, Accounts Manager, HR Manager, etc.
MBA Distance Education Admission Process
Admission to the distance MBA learning programme can be obtained by visiting the college or universities official website.
- Admission is done on the basis of the qualifying entrance exam.
- Students are willing to take admission by going through college and university official websites.
- Register students as new users.
- Submit the required information and documents with the application form.
- Submit your registration fees online payment method.
- After submitting the application form, students will get a confirmation mail along with their enrollment number.
MBA Distance Education Syllabus
Below is given the Semester wise Syllabus Details of Distance MBA programme.
1st and 2nd Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester I||Semester II|
Statistics for Management
Conflict Resolution and Management
Legal Aspects of Business
Human Resources Management
Accounting for Managers
Business Research Methods
3rd and 4th Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Minor Project||Major Project|
Management in Action – Social Economic and Ethical Issues
MBA Distance Education Without Entrance Exam
Different admission exams and cut-off marks are used by several institutions and universities. Entrance exam is not conducted for Master’s in Business Administration. Most universities offer direct admission on the basis of graduation marks. Entrances like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc are conducted for MBA regular courses, not for distance ones.
Advantages of MBA Correspondence
- Independent activity of students
- Ability to work at a consistent pace
- Individual approach of students
- Ability to revise subject material
- Learn while working
MBA Distance Learning Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MBA
As a student enrolled in a distance learning MBA programme, you will have a wide range of options available to you in the field of business administration during the programme. As a result of this programme, students have the opportunity to find employment in many different fields.
Students who want to pursue higher studies can opt for several options right after distance MBA:
- Job Scope of Distance MBA
MBA Distance Education is a flexible programme offering a wide range of options for students interested in business administration who want to pursue high-paying career opportunities. Students will be able to gear up their career to new heights with the help of this course.
Distance MBA students have a wide range of fields within business administration. Compared to other business courses, the scope of distance learning MBA courses has expanded rapidly in recent years. The scope of a distance MBA includes both advanced business research opportunities and career pathways.
There are several positions available in business administration where students can work for either the public or private sector. Some recruitment fields after distance MBA programme
- Business consultancies
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Industrial Houses
- Export companies
- Financial Organizations
- Multinational Companies
MBA Distance Education Colleges
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- JECRC University
- Jaipur National University
- IMT Distance Learning
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Chandigarh University
- Symbiosis College of Distance Learning
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.