LPU Distance Education Admission 2023: LPU Distance Education Admission has started for the 2023 session. The registration portal opened in February month for all deserving candidates. There are various courses provided through the distance mode. Students must check the LPU Distance Education website and official prospectus.
LPU Distance Education Update
- Lovely Professional University has started admission to various UG and PG courses in distance mode. (Apply Here)
- The last date to apply for admission to distance courses is 21 April 2023 (Tentative). Students can apply on or before the last date.
- Students can visit the official website for more information.
LPU is a private university that offers a wide range of academic programs. The university was established in 2005. It is situated in Phagwara in Punjab. This university has been ranked in the top 10 Universities in India and provides distance learning options. LPU Distance Education has served the Indians for over 15 years with perfection. LPU University is well ranked and well-aspired University in the country, which provides both UG and PG courses in various streams to the students.
Program Offered by LPU:
- Management Courses: The Univesity offers only two management courses BBA and MBA.
- Computer Application (CA) or Information Technology (IT) Courses: BCA, DCA, MSc IT, MCA, BSc IT.
- Commerce Courses: BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) & MCom (Master of Commerce).
- Arts Courses: BA & MA in the specializations of Mathematics, History, Political Science, Education, Economics, English, Sociology, Punjabi, Hindi, Psychology, and Sociology.
- Library and Information Science Courses: BLIS, DLIS, and MLIS
LPU Distance Education Courses
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc.IT) is a 3 years extended course at the UG level. These admissions will be provided via merit selections after passing the 12th examination. The fee is around INR 21,000/-.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is offered to candidates who have previously studied intermediate in Computer Science or in Science stream. The previous degree marks of students should not be less than 50% and more is preferred. Its fee is about INR 22,000/-.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), duration is minimum of 3 years and can extend to 6 years maximum. Students can take admission to this course after passing intermediate from a recognized institute with a 55% score. There will be fee of INR 25,000/- that will be charged by the university.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), a BCA, or a BSc in Computer science are required for all candidates to complete with a minimum of 50% score to be eligible for applying in MCA. Around INR 14,500/- is the average fee required.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), B.Com, BBA, BBM, BSc, or an equivalent degree with at least 50% marks is enough to be eligible and get selected for M.Com. An INR 15,500/- is the tuition fee that will be charged.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), graduation in any discipline but preferably in BBA is acceptable to grant admission on a direct basis. Its distance tuition cost is INR 13,500/-.
LPU Distance Admission Highlights
|University Name||Lovely Professional University|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Phone||+91-1824-300360 (General Enquiry)|
LPU Distance Education Admission 2023
Lovely Professional University is granting admissions for numerous courses. The courses are taught through distance mode via the Lovely Faculty of Distance Education. At the level of UG and PG, numerous distance courses are offered and also Diploma courses in the subjects of Computer Applications and Library Science are provided.
The last date to apply for admission to various UG and PG courses in distance mode at LPU is 21 April 2023. (Tentative)
Under various specializations, distance education PG Diploma courses are also taught. Application forms are available at the Distance Education Department of the Admin Office at LPU. After submission of application forms, they are verified and then accepted. Students are advised to meet the eligibility criteria and get time-to-time updates from the LPU website.
- The UG-level courses for which admissions are given include BLIS, BSc (IT), BCA, BA, B.Com, and BBA. Students after their graduation can apply for LPU distance courses of MLIS, M.Com, MSc, MCA, and MBA.
- Admission is merit dependent for the UG courses, and this means a student will have to qualify for a necessary education of class 12 and pass the exam with a score of 50%.
- Students who get a UG degree with a 50% score from a prestigious University are considered eligible.
- Every student will have to submit a DD of INR 350/- to submit the application forms.
LPU Distance Education UG Course Admission
The graduation program offers several undergraduate degrees, including the B.A., B.Com, BBA, and B.Sc. An accredited university must complete the 10th and 12th grades.
There are specializations available in this program: Economics, History, and Computer Applications. Students can choose from English, Punjabi, Sociology, Political Science, and Management as electives. Students may select one elective from the list. Some of the programs are offered in Punjabi instead of English for students who wish to take them.
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- Applicants must have completed the 10+2 level of education to be eligible for the BCA. While enrolled students can complete the UG-level course in three years, the university gives them relaxation, allowing them to complete the certification course within six years.
B.Sc in computer science/information technology (BSc IT)
- There are six semesters in the Bachelor of Science in Computer Application/ Information Technology degree program, each with significant subjects. An LPU e-book and eSLUM are available to students under the programme section, and both could prove helpful to the learner while pursuing the degree.
BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- Those students who want to apply for BA course must have to pass their 12th standard through the recognised board. Aspirants can get quality education at an affordable fee, now at your doorsteps. The BA course duration is 3 to 6 years at LPU University.
LPU Distance Education PG Admission
For the Post Graduation programs, students can choose from various courses like Master of Arts, Master of Commerce, MBA, Master of Science, and Master of Arts in Communication. It is possible to learn all of these programs through distance learning. For admission, students must complete a graduate degree from a recognized university in a relevant field.
The selection of these programs is on a merit basis, and there is no entrance examination for any of the program that is designed for the Master’s programs. Various topics are available for admission, and accordingly, students can choose and enroll.
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
An MSc (Master of Science in Computer Applications) is a course at the postgraduate level in which students learn about computer applications theoretically and practically. Students in the M.C.A. program study topics such as Computer Communication Networks, Statistical Computing, and Artificial Intelligence and Applications. There has been an increase in the need for skilled employees. The program will last 3 years.
LPU Distance Education MBA Admission
LPU University DDE is offering MBA admission in distance education mode. MBA is one of the famous PG courses at LPU University. The duration of this course is 2 to 4 years. The MBA total fee is Rs 13,500 per semester. The University provides all the study material they need to complete their degree. Candidates can complete their MBA without attending any classes like in regular mode.
LPU Distance Diploma Courses Admission
DCA and DLIS are diploma programs offered by LPU University for academic study. Students who want to be admitted to Diploma in Computer Application must complete their intermediate studies from a recognized board. Students must complete 10th and 12th classes from a recognized university for a course like Diploma in Library Science.
The diploma program study at distance mode is well structured, and students are taught well with all advanced techniques and study materials provided to the students.
Diploma in Computer Application
For students interested in careers related to computers and software, a diploma in Computer Application is the best choice. Students will gain practical knowledge in this job-oriented course. Candidates must have graduated from a recognized 12th-grade board to be eligible. Duration for this course will be 2 years.
LPU Distance Education Application Form Process 2023
Students can easily register themselves for admission at the Lovely Professional University by visiting the university’s official website. Find out how to apply for distance learning courses online by continuing reading ahead.
Begin by visiting the Lovely Professional University’s online registration page.
- Once you’ve purchased a prospectus, fill out an application form.
- Make sure to upload all the documents required by the University Once you’ve Finished the application process. A birth certificate, a certificate of marks from your previous education, a valid ID, a disability certificate/employment certificate (if applicable), etc. needs to be submitted.
- Students need to submit the fee for the chosen program after they have submitted all the necessary documentation, you need to submit the application form with all the necessary details.
- The student should save the photo of the application form and the fee receipt for future reference.
If the candidate wishes to apply the application form through offline mode, then the candidate will need to purchase the application form from the admission office of the LPU Distance Education department by paying an INR 350 in cash.
- After you have collected your application form, you must fill in all the required and accurate information on it and make sure that the application form is filled out carefully while you are doing so. Once you have completed the application form, you can either submit the application form by hand or by speed post/courier after completing the application form.
- Please provide a copy of the 10th-grade marks sheet or the passing certificate.
- Please provide original 12th grade marks papers or passing certificates.
- The government-approved photo id, such as an Aadhar card, as well as proof of residency.
- Colour passport photos with the latest information.
- DD is payable to Jalandhar in the form of the prescribed admission fee.
DDE has over 155 study centers throughout the country intended to provide administrative and academic support. The students can log on to the official website of the university to know about the study centers.
LPU Distance Education Courses & Fees
|Courses Name||Duration||Fees (Approx.)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Years||41000|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications [BCA]||45000|
|Bachelor of Science Information Technology||49000|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||53000|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||45000|
|Master of Computer Applications [MCA]||49000|
|MA (Mathematics)||2 Years||65000|
|Master of Science (Information Technology) [M.Sc IT]||69000|
|MA (Political Science)||73000|
|Master of Library and Information Sciences [MLIS]||77000|
|Diploma in Computer Applications [DCA]||41000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||57000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications [PGDCA]||41000|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||45000|
|MA (Economics) [MA Economics]||49000|
LPU Distance Education on Affiliated Colleges List
|Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University||Phagwara, Punjab||–||Private|
|Directorate of Distance Education, LPU Jalandhar||Phagwara, Punjab||–||Private|
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Mr. Mihir Lal||Professor||Department of Geotech and Foundation Engineering|
|Mr. Sanjay Jindal||Assistant Professor||Department of Management|
|Mr. Sanjay Modi||Principal||–|
|Prof. Bhupinder Verma||Professor||Department of Electronics & Electrical Engineering|
|Ms. Mandeep Kaur||Professor||Department of Civil Engineering|
|Ms. Dolonchapa Prabhakar||Professor||Department of Hydraulic Engineering|
Some Other Distance University
LPU Distance Education (FAQs)
Contact Details Of LPU
- Address: Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar – Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab (India), 144411
- Contact Number: 1800 3001 1800 (Admission Enquiry)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.lpude.in/
Be the first to leave a review.