MSc Biotechnology Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a course studied at the PG level within a duration of 3 years on a minimum basis, and it carries about four semesters. This course provides the combined knowledge of engineering and natural sciences and their applications in biological processes. These courses are ideal for those students who cannot pursue their higher studies through the regular learning mode.
This course offers students learning opportunities and related career development opportunities. There are various subject specializations in which students can make their careers: plant biotechnology, immunology, genetic engineering, animal biotechnology, cell biology, and so on.
- Mumbai University admission is open for the Distance MSc program for the July 2023 session. The last date to apply with a late fee of INR 150 is 10 October 2023. Apply Now
- Amity University has started the MSc Biotechnology distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
MSc Biotechnology distance learning is a popular course among students due to its flexibility and learning ease; the criteria of eligibility for this course are:
- Each candidate should have pursued a BSc in Biotechnology or a related course from any recognized university.
- The candidates should have scored at least 50% marks to make sure eligibility is required for this course.
- Admissions to distance MSc Biotechnology courses are merit-based, and no entrance exam is conducted.
The variance in the course fee for distance MSc Biotechnology courses in various Indian distance universities is about INR 12,000 to INR 90,000 per annum.
MSc Biotechnology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Biotechnology|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 12000 to 90000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
MSc Biotechnology Distance Education Application Form
The application form is released for the distance MSc Biotechnology program on the university website. Those who want to apply can submit the application form online. Students must submit the registration before the deadline for admission. The admissions process will start when the application form is submitted, which is the first step. Make sure that all the information is right so that the form doesn’t get rejected.
MSc Biotechnology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Applications for distance MSc Biotechnology courses can be made online or offline mode. The students should visit the website of the respected university to submit online applications.
- Firstly the candidates will access the online application portal of the university.
- Students will register as new ones.
- Then, each student will fill in the details required in the application form.
- Students will fill out the form with appropriate details and attach the documents.
- Next, the candidates will pay the fee using the online payment mode.
- Finally, the form will be submitted, and enrollment confirmation will be sent via email.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to MSc Biotechnology Distance Education
- Qualification Certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG).
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MSc Biotechnology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|Subject Name/Paper Name||Year|
|Recombinant DNA Technology||2nd|
|Animal Biotechnology For Masters|
|Cytogenetics And Molecular Biology|
|Statistics For Biotechnology Process Development|
|Microbiology And Biotechnology|
Advantages of Distance MSc Biotechnology Distance learning
- Activities of students are stimulated.
- Students can easily approach other students.
- There is flexibility in choosing a convenient time for studies.
- Students can control their results and objectives.
- Single lesson material can be revised several times.
Educational Scope After MSc Biotechnology Distance Education
Students enrolled in this course will have career development opportunities along with higher study chances. After completing this course, students can specialize in a variety of subjects at higher learning levels.
Multiple choices of courses are there for the students once they complete their MSc Biotechnology distance course.
Some of the popular courses after distance MSc Biotechnology courses are:
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology
- PG Diploma in Management
Recruitment Area for MSc Biotechnology Distance Education
After completion of the MSc Biotechnology distance education program, students will receive a diploma. These students have the opportunity to develop their careers in a wide range of fields within the related field. Following an MSc in Biotechnology, a good number of high-paying jobs are available to you as a result of obtaining this degree.
A few of the popular jobs after an MSc in Biotechnology are-
- Biotechnology Researcher
- Associate Scientist
- Quality Controller
- Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Research Biochemist
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
MSc Biotechnology Distance Education in India
Biotechnology is a young branch of medical research that is developing in India. This program is an option for students who are interested in learning the fundamental and advanced concepts of treating and changing organisms for the benefit of humans. Numerous prestigious colleges and institutions in India offer an online MSc in Biotechnology. To enroll in the Distance MSc Biotechnology program without taking an entrance exam, students must meet the eligibility requirements. (Note: it may vary as per the university & colleges).
Be the first to leave a review.