MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education: MSc Organic Chemistry admission started by various universities in Distance mode for the academic session 2024-25. MSc Organic Chemistry distance education is a popular study course at the postgraduate level. It is completed in 2 years with almost four semesters. It involves the study of reactions undergone by hydrocarbons and their derivative compounds, along with their properties and structures. It can be pursued by many students through its distance learning mode.
The course helps students to learn various skills and to utilize these skills in related fields. There are various subject specializations for students, such as physical chemistry, bio-organic chemistry, polymeric compounds, reaction mechanisms, aromaticity, and aromatic compounds.
MSc Organic Chemistry via distance learning helps students acquire their objectives quickly and flexibly. The eligibility criteria for this course are given as follows:
- Obtaining a graduate degree from a recognized institute in a related field is mandatory.
- On average, a candidate must secure at least a 50% score in the last examination.
- Few institutes take entrance exams, while most institutes consider the merit for admissions.
Many institutes will offer the distance MSc Organic Chemistry course with an average fee of INR 20,990 to INR 43,500 in a year.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute has opened admission for the MSc Organic Chemistry course in Distance mode for the academic year 2024. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for the admission. Apply Now
- SKU University started admission for the MSc Organic Chemistry Distance course for the 2024 academic year. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MSc Organic Chemistry admission started at Mangalayatan University for the 2024-25 session in Distance Education mode. All the students can apply for admission before the last date 29 February 2024. Apply Now
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|MSc Organic Chemistry
|BSc in any discipline
|2 to 4 years
|INR 20990 to 43500 in a year.
|Online & Offline
More Distance Courses
Distance MSc Organic Chemistry Admission Process 2024
The candidates can apply for MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education courses either offline or online. For online submission of forms, visit the official site.
- It is needed to initiate the process by opening the online website.
- Students will have to sign up and complete their registration.
- This registration will allow you to fill out the application form.
- Complete details must be provided as per guidelines.
- Upload documents and fee receipts after payment of the online fee.
- Check the form via preview before submission.
- Submit the application and an email will be sent to candidates with the enrollment number.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|organic reaction mechanism
|Advance organic chemistry
|Oxidation and Reduction
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|Enzymes and Enzyme Model
Advantages of Distance MSc Organic Chemistry
- It is convenient to study this course at your preferred timetable.
- Students learn in a safe learning environment without fear of failure
- Along with the curricular activities, extracurricular activities are also enhanced.
- Group studies are promoted, and students can interact to study.
- It imparts analytical skills to students.
Educational Scope after Distance MSc Organic Chemistry
Distance learning for the MSc Organic Chemistry degree promotes continuous learning even after the degree has been completed, as well as career development for the students. Students are able to pursue higher studies as a result of it.
These candidates can acquire a doctorate degree after this course completion, and many other courses are also available.
The completion of a distance MSc Organic Chemistry course enables students to take courses such as:
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry
Recruitment Area for Distance MSc Organic Chemistry
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education degree provides many career opportunities in the field of organic chemistry. In its related recruiting areas, students can find jobs such as:
- Chemistry Research Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Quality Assurance Auditor
- Lab Analyst
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur national university
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
- University of Mumbai
- NMIMS Distance Learning
FAQ’s of Distance MSc Organic Chemistry
Q: What is the last date to enroll for the MSc in Organic Chemistry through distance education in 2024?
Ans Currently, The fresh registration for the is going on for the MSc in Organic Chemistry course in distance mode. The last date at multiple universities, such as LPU, is 29 February 2024.
Be the first to leave a review.