MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education: MSc Organic Chemistry distance education is a popular study course at the postgraduate level. It is completed in 2 years with almost four semesters. It involves the study of reactions undergone by hydrocarbons and their derivative compounds, along with their properties and structures. It can be pursued by many students through its distance learning mode.
The course helps students to learn various skills and to utilize these skills in related fields. There are various subjects specializations for students, such as physical chemistry, bio-organic chemistry, polymeric compound, reaction mechanism, aromaticity, and aromatic compounds.
- MSc Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The Admission Deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Mumbai University will soon start MSc Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session.
- AMITY University Distance MSc Admission will begin soon for the 2023 session.
MSc Organic Chemistry via distance learning helps students acquire their objectives easily and flexibly. The eligibility criteria for this course are given as follows:
- It is mandatory to obtain a graduate degree from a recognized institute in a related field.
- On average, a candidate will have to secure at least a 50% score in the last examination.
- Few institutes take entrance exams, while most institutes consider the merit for admissions.
Many institutes will offer the distance MSc Organic Chemistry course with an average fee of INR 20990 to 43500 in a year.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Organic Chemistry|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 20990 to 43500 in a year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MSc Organic Chemistry Admission Process 2023
The candidates can apply for MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education courses either offline or online. For online submission of forms, visit the official site.
- It is needed to initiate the process by opening the online website.
- Students will have to sign up and complete their registration
- This registration will allow you to fill out the application form
- Complete details must be provided as per guidelines.
- Upload documents and fee receipts after payment of the online fee
- Check the form via preview before submission.
- Submit the application, and an email will be sent to candidates with the enrollment number.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Organic chemistry||1ST YEAR|
|2||pharmaceutical chemistry||1ST YEAR|
|3||organic reaction mechanism||1ST YEAR|
|4||Advance organic chemistry||1ST YEAR|
|5||Oxidation and Reduction||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Enzymes and Enzyme model||2ND YEAR|
|3||Organic Spectroscopy||2ND YEAR|
|4||Bio organic chemistry||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of Distance MSc Organic Chemistry
- It is convenient to study this course at your preferred timetable.
- Students learn in a safe learning environment without fear of failure
- Along with the curricular activities, extracurricular activities are also enhanced.
- Group studies are promoted, and students can interact to study.
- It imparts analytical skills to students.
Educational Scope after Distance MSc Organic Chemistry
MSc Organic Chemistry distance learning promotes learning even after its completion and also the career development of students. It allows students to pursue higher studies.
These candidates can acquire a doctorate degree after this course completion, and many other courses are also available.
The completion of a distance MSc Organic Chemistry course enables students to take courses such as:
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry
Recruitment Area for Distance MSc Organic Chemistry
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education degree provides many career opportunities in the field of organic chemistry. In its related recruiting areas, students can find jobs such as:
- Chemistry Research Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Quality Assurance Auditor
- Lab Analyst
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur national university
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
- University of Mumbai
- NMIMS Distance Learning
Be the first to leave a review.