MSc Biochemistry Distance Education: MSc Biochemistry Distance education is a postgraduate course provided under a duration of 2 years minimum. The course of distance MSc Biochemistry combines knowledge about various biological and chemical processes. It is a popular study course which is opted for by a good number of students. Under the distance learning mode, this course is one of the important study programs for financially deprived students.
There are many advantages to taking an MSc Biochemistry course, both in terms of learning and gaining career opportunities at the same time. As part of the distance MSc Biochemistry program, you will have the opportunity to study subjects such as biomolecules, cell biology, analytical chemistry, principles of biochemistry, clinical biochemistry, and so on. Admission for the distance MSc Biochemistry program is going on at numerous universities. Candidates can get the application form on their chosen University’s official website.
- The fresh registration for the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for the July session for the Master of Science course has started, and the last date to submit the filled application form is 20 October 2023. (Click Here)
- Mumbai University Distance MSc admission will start soon for the 2023 session.
MSc Biochemistry Distance education is aimed at teaching students with ease and flexibility. The essential eligibility criteria for this course admission are given here:
- At least a qualification of graduation is mandatory for students to pursue from a known institute within a field of science.
- The minimum score required to be eligible for the course is about 50% to 60% on average.
- Admissions are mostly merit-based. However, few institutes might conduct the entrance exam.
MSc Biochemistry distance education course can be pursued from any distance institute, and the fee for this course is INR 30000 to 110000 per year.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Admission 2023
|Course Name||MSc Biochemistry|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 30000 to 110000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Admission Process 2023
There are usually two methods to apply for any degree program, one is online, and the other is offline mode. For MSc, Biochemistry students can apply with the help of the process given:
- Each student will have to open the university website for online application.
- Firstly the candidates will register as new ones.
- After this, an online application form will be opened on the screen.
- Students will be asked to fill out the form and provide the related documents.
- It is recommended to read the details and take a preview of the firm before submission.
- The online application fee will be paid to proceed with submission.
- In the final step, the student will submit the form and get an email for confirmation.
MSc Biochemistry Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|2||ENZYME TECHNOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Clinical Biochemistry||2ND YEAR|
|3||Outlines of Biotechnology||2ND YEAR|
|4||Enzymology and Enzyme Technology||2ND YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of Distance MSc Biochemistry
- The distance learning mode of this course will enable students to learn flexibly.
- Students will get knowledge about various processes of biochemistry.
- They will learn to approach other students for knowledge and other issues.
- There is a lot of time to revise a single topic.
- These candidates avail various opportunities.
Educational Scope after Distance MSc Biochemistry
The scope of MSc Biochemistry distance education is wide as the candidates can get various career opportunities and also learn. There are opportunities to continue the studies at a higher level.
Students can get enrolled in any degree in a related field course after doing this distance MSc Biochemistry course.
Such graduates will have options for the courses given:
- Ph.D. Biochemistry
- Ph.D. Medical Biochemistry
- PG Diploma in Biochemistry
Recruitment Area for MSc Biochemistry Distance Education
The professional field of biochemistry is vast, and the candidates can get numerous job options. Some of the jobs available after this degree are
- Lab Supervisor
- Clinical Researcher
- Medical coder
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.