MSc Medical Biochemistry Distance Education: MSc Medical Biochemistry Distance Education is a PG-level course where the duration on a minimum basis is two years. In this course, students study through 4 semesters. This course implies the application of chemistry in order to understand the various biological processes. It is an excellent study program for most candidates, specifically working professionals and financially backward students.
In this course, students learn both the study material of biology and chemistry. There are various specializations linked with the course, including medical bioinformatics, medical biotechnology, endocrinology, genetic engineering, molecular cell biology, and so on.
- MSc Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The Admission Deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- AMITY University will soon start MSc Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session.
- Nalanda Open University Distance MSc Admission will start soon for the 2023 session.
MSc Medical Biochemistry in distance mode is the most flexible learning opportunity, and the essential eligibility criteria for the course are given as follows:
- Candidates will have to complete a BSc degree in any field like chemistry, biology, food science, botany, zoology, etc.
- It is mandatory for each candidate to secure a 50% minimum score in the required qualification.
- Most of the time, only merit is considered for admission, while some institutes may take the entrance exam.
The distance institutes of India offering the distance MSc Medical Biochemistry course will charge a fee of INR 15650 to 28600 per year.
MSc Medical Biochemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Medical Biochemistry|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 15650 to 28600 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MSc Medical Biochemistry Admission Process 2023
There are two means for submitting the application forms one is online, and the other is offline. In online means of submission, students will visit the official site.
- In the first step of the application, students will open related websites.
- New students will register themselves.
- After registration, the application form will appear on the screen
- The form must be filled out carefully with appropriate details.
- Each relevant document must be uploaded with the form
- When the form is filled, take its preview
- Using the online application means paying the fee.
- A confirmation mail will be received by candidates on submission of the form.
MSc Medical Biochemistry Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|3||Medical Biochemistry||1ST YR|
|4||Clinical Biochemistry||1ST YR|
|5||Principle of Physical Biochemistry||1ST YR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Nutrition and Metabolism||2ND YR|
|2||Biophysical Chemistry and Techniques related to Biochemistry||2ND YR|
|3||Bioorganic Chemistry and Chemical biology||2ND YR|
|5||Cell And Molecular Biology||2ND YR|
Advantages of MSc Medical Biochemistry Distance Education
- This course stimulates activities among students.
- Approaching other students becomes easier.
- Along with the learning material, skills are also imparted to students.
- The candidates can have control to manage their results.
- A convenient place and time can be chosen for study.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Medical Biochemistry
MSc Home Science distance education provides equal learning and career opportunities compared to regular courses. After its completion, students can even continue their higher studies.
Multiple courses are available to be pursued after the completion of this course in the related field.
Mostly the students preferred to choose the courses given:
- Ph.D. in Medical Biochemistry
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry
- Ph.D. in Chemistry
Recruitment Area for Distance MSc Medical Biochemistry
MSc Medical Biochemistry Distance Education provides a wider scope in various recruiting areas for the higher salary job positions such as:
- Medical Biochemist
- Medical Lab Analyst
- Medical Writer
- Medical Representative
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mumbai University
- Nalanda Open University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.