MSc Home Science Distance Education 2023: It is a PG degree program pursued within a minimum duration of 2 years. This course holds at least four semesters. This course provides an understanding of personal and family financing, food and nutrition development, housing and interior design, textile and apparel, and consumer issues. The distance learning mode for this course enables many students to complete their higher studies.
With its vast syllabus and specialties, the MSc Home Science Distance Education course offers many career development opportunities to learners. In this course, the subject’s specializations are human welfare, consumerism, applied nutrition, gender studies, statistics, community health, and so on.
- Mumbai University IDOL admission is going on for the distance MSc program for the July 2023 session. The last date to register with a late fee of INR 150 is 10 October 2023. Click Here
- Amity University has started the admission for the MSc Home Science distance education program for the 2023 academic session. Click here
- Kurukshetra University has commenced admission for the MSc Home Science distance education program for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
The course of MSc Home Science in distance mode is a flexible study program, and the eligibility criteria to pursue this course are given as follows:
- It is mandatory to complete the education from a recognized university up to the graduate level.
- A minimum score of 45-50% in the last graduate degree exam is mandatory as per the criteria.
- Admissions to MSc Home Science Distance Education is not based on the entrance exam.
The course of distance MSc Home Science is provided at many home science distance institutes in India, and the fee of this course is INR 11,000 to INR 25,500 per year.
MSc Home Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Home Science|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 11000 to INR 25500 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
Distance MSc Home Science Admission Process 2023
The either online or offline system can be used to submit the application forms. The online application forms will be submitted through the website.
- Visit the website of the university in order to start the application.
- Register on the site with basic details as a new student.
- Complete the application form with details as per the instructions.
- Attach the relevant and required documents to the form.
- Pay the application fee for the course through online means.
- Take a preview of the filled application form.
- Finalize the application process by clicking on the submit tab.
- An email with confirmation will be sent to the candidates.
MSc Home Science Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||CHILD DEVELOPMENT||1ST YEAR|
|2||INTRODUCTION TO EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION||1ST YEAR|
|3||HEALTH CARE||1ST YEAR|
|4||UNDERSTANDING SOCIAL PROBLEMS||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||COMPUTER APPLICATION||2ND YEAR|
|2||TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|3||GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING||2ND YEAR|
|4||ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT||2ND YEAR|
|5||INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN NUTRITION||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
MSc Home Science Distance Education in Tamil Nadu
Several Universities, institutes, and colleges are offering distance MSc Home Science programs in Tamil Nadu. Students from Tamil Nadu can apply at the university portal of their choice. Students must be eligible for a BSc program in any discipline with a score of 50% from a recognized university. They must check the fee structure and other admission requirements by the university.
Advantages of the MSc Home Science Distance Learning
- It is best for providing flexibility in choosing a convenient time and place for study.
- Along with the related learning subjects, students also have enough time for extra activities.
- It is easier to approach other students for study purposes.
- Complete control over results and objectives.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Home Science
MSc Home Science course in distance mode provides equal career and learning opportunities. The learners of this course can even continue their higher studies at the PhD level.
This course provides eligibility to pursue various courses that are available after completing this course. After completing the MSc Home Science Distance Education course, the following courses can be availed:
- Ph.D. in Home Science
- Ph.D. in Entrepreneurship Management
- Ph.D. in Fabric Design
Recruitment Area for MSc Home Science Distance Education
Once students complete the MSc Home Science distance learning program, they will have access to many recruiting areas offering high-paying jobs. The following are some of the jobs that are available:
- Human Resource Executive
- Customer Care Executive
- Home Science Teacher
- Recruiting Manager
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Mumbai University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- Chandigarh University
Be the first to leave a review.