MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education: MSc Nutrition & Dietetics is a two-year PG degree offered in distance mode at various institutes in India. The principles of Nutrition and how it affects the human body in daily life are the main topics of this MSc program.
The goal of the distance-learning MSc in Nutrition & Dietetics program is to develop experts in the field of Nutrition and dietetics who are recognized for their practical and public health abilities in order to enhance the general public’s health and quality of life.
- Mumbai university MSc distance admission is going on for the 2023 session. Candidates must apply before the last date of admission. (Click Here)
- MSc distance education admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 28 February 2023. (Click Here)
Before applying for MSc Nutrition & Dietetics, students must full fill its eligibility requirements. The eligibility requirements for this MSc course at various institutes in India are given below:
- Completing a minimum UG degree in Nutrition is an essential eligibility requirement for applying to distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course.
- Students must have at least 50% marks aggregate in UG degree. BSc Home Science, BSc Nutrition etc., are acceptable for admission.
- Being a distance program, the MSc Nutrition & Dietetics enrollments are merit-based.
As a distance course, this MSc program is cost-friendly. The MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education course cost for admission to the best universities distance-learning MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics program ranges from INR 15,000 to 35,000 annually.
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 15,000 to 35,000 annually.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Admission Process 2023
To apply for admission to a reputable university that offers a distance-learning MSc in Nutrition and dietetics, use the following instructions:
- Browse the website to which you want to apply for MSc Nutrition & Dietetics
- Go to the online application portal of that institute and get register with it.
- After registration, log in to the same portal and select PG distance programs.
- Choose MSc Nutrition & Dietetics and start filling out the application form for it.
- Pay the online application fee for this MSc and upload its voucher along with the application.
- Submit distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course application form.
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Fundamentals of Food Science||1ST YEAR|
|2||Nutritional Biochemistry||1ST YEAR|
|3||Human Physiology||1ST YEAR|
|4||Food preservation and Food Microbiology||1ST YEAR|
|5||Community Nutrition||1ST YEAR|
|6||Human Nutrition||1ST YEAR|
|7||PRACTICAL I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Life Cycle Nutrition||2ND YEAR|
|2||Medical Nutrition and Management||2ND YEAR|
|3||Diet Therapy||2ND YEAR|
|4||Food Safety and Food Service Management||2ND YEAR|
|5||Sensory Evaluation and Culinary Science||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL IV||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance learning
- With this MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education, you may schedule your classes around any other obligations you might have.
- MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course can be available for you to begin at any moment. Or there can be a selection of start dates.
- You might choose to learn independently, especially if you haven’t previously loved learning in a classroom.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics
The Distance MSc Nutrition and Dietetics Degree holders typically choose to work or pursue additional higher education after completing this PG program. Following this course, some of the most common educational options are listed below:
- M.Phil Nutrition
- Ph.D. Nutrition
- Ph.D. Nutrition and Dietetics
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Scope
After completing the Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics distance education course, various jobs are found in the professional field. Various jobs are offered who have a master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, jobs as clinical dietitians, nutritionists, nutrition product managers, Dietitians nutritionists, and more. Starting salary after completing MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics is between Rs 2 Lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs per annum.
Recruitment Area For Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics
An MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics can lead to a variety of career prospects. Following your MSc in Nutrition & Dietetics, you can choose from the following list of common career paths.
- Health care
- Nutrition Research
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mumbai University
- Nalanda Open University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
Be the first to leave a review.