MSc Zoology Distance Education: Distance MSc in Zoology is a science stream program with a two-year duration. The problems posed by the world’s fast change are the focus of this distance MSc program. The interdisciplinary field of zoology includes the study of all facets of animal life. Students mostly prefer to do this program in distance mode because it is cost friendly.
The distance-learning MSc in Zoology course teaches the genetic evolution and environmental requirements for the survival and existence of animal variety. It is a challenging course emphasizing contemporary technologies to research many facets of animal life.
- MSc Physics Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The Admission Deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Delhi University will soon start MSc Physics Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session.
- Kurushetra University Distance MSc Physics Admission will begin soon for the 2023 session.
Admission to the distance-learning MSc in Zoology program is limited to those who satisfy the criteria. The uniform requirements set by various institutes are given below:
- Students must have completed a zoology-related UG degree with a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible for the MSc Zoology program.
- Additionally, admissions are merit-based, and students are not required to pass entrance examinations.
- Anyone who meets the prerequisites can enroll in this MSc course regardless of age.
Students can afford the fee structure of the MSc Zoology Distance Education program. The fee structure for this program lies between INR 15,000 to 36,000 per annum depending upon the institutes.
Distance MSc Zoology Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Zoology|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 15,000 to 36,000 per annum
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MSc Zoology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission procedure for enrolling in the MSc Zoology program is online and offline. Most institutes are accepting online applications, so we have mentioned the process below:
- Go to the college/institute website where you want to study MSc Zoology.
- Register with its portal by providing personal info.
- After successful registration, log in to the portal and select PG admission of the season.
- Choose MSc Zoology Program and fill out its application form.
- Review the application form and upload scanned copies of all required docs
- For successful completion of the application, pay an online fee for it.
- Submit MSc Zoology application along with fee voucher.
MSc Zoology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Cytogenetics and Molecular Biology||1ST YEAR|
|2||The Principles of Gene Manipulation||1ST YEAR|
|3||Animal Physiology Adaption And Environment||1ST YEAR|
|4||Introduction to biochemistry and Metabolism||1ST YEAR|
|5||Immunology and Immunotechnology||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Molecular Endocrinology||2ND YEAR|
|2||Biostatistics and Computer in Environmental Sciences||2ND YEAR|
|3||Fundamentals of Protein Biotechnology||2ND YEAR|
|4||Ecology Evolution and Animal Behaviour||2ND YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of the MSc Zoology Distance Learning
- You may study for a MSc in Zoology Distance Education while juggling employment and other obligations, making it simple to earn a professional degree from anywhere in the world.
- Compared to full-time education, remote learning in zoology is significantly less expensive.
- Students pursuing a distance-learning MSc develops additional valuable transferrable skills, such as time management and experience, while employing various educational technologies.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Zoology
After finishing their MSc Zoology Distance Education program, students can look for alternative professional paths in addition to working. They can study for the civil services test or seek further education in the pertinent profession. The higher study options are:
- M.Phil Zoology
- Ph.D. Zoology
Recruitment Area For Distance MSc Zoology
One of the major benefits of pursuing an MS in Zoology is the variety of employment options. The students are placed in many fields of animal science. The top recruiting areas are:
- Wildlife Organizations
- Animal Research Labs
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- NMIMS Distance Learning
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur national university
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.