MSc Clinical Research Distance Education?: Distance learning is not approved by the UGC for the MSc Clinical Research program in India. It is a PG degree course that is completed in a minimum duration of 2 years. This course provides knowledge about the medical sciences and various methods to verify and validate multiple medical products.
The course provides a variety of learning material and career development opportunities. In this course, students will have subject specialties such as clinical data management, statistics for clinical research, regulatory affairs, human biology, audit & inspection, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Clinical Research Distance Education?
MSc Clinical Research Distance education aims to provide learning opportunities to candidates with flexibility, and the eligibility criteria for this course are:
- The minimum qualification required for this course is completing a graduate degree in a related discipline.
- To be eligible for the distance MSc Clinical Research course, one should have a 50% minimum score upon graduation.
- Few distance universities may conduct entrance tests for this MSc Clinical Research distance education program, and some universities give direct admission, and some are on a merit list.
Many universities offer a distance learning MSc Clinical Research program. In order to pursue this course, an average fee of INR 23,000 to INR 56,000 per year is charged towards the course fee.
MSc Clinical Research Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Clinical Research|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 13000 to 60000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
MSc Clinical Research Distance Education Admission Process?
Students can enroll in the MSc Clinical Research course online or offline mode. In order to apply online, students will apply through the website of the university.
- Students will have to visit the online portal of the university.
- There will be a page for registration as new students.
- It will be mandatory to complete the application form with the required details.
- After filling out the form, students will upload the documents.
- Preview the application form before its submission.
- Pay the online application fee and upload the receipt.
- Students will get their enrollment numbers via email after submitting of form.
Document Required for Admission to Distance learning MSc Clinical Research Program?
- Qualification certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG)
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- DOB Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo
MSc Clinical Research Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Human Anatomy & Physiology for Masters||1ST YEAR|
|2||Pathophysiology for Masters||1ST YEAR|
|3||PHARMACOLOGY for Masters||1ST YEAR|
|4||Business Communication for Masters||1ST YEAR|
|5||Clinical Research for Masters||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Drug Development and Regulations for Masters||2ND YEAR|
|2||Biostatistics and Computer-Based Analysis for Masters||2ND YEAR|
|3||Pharmacovigilance and Safety Monitoring for Masters||2ND YEAR|
|4||Pharmacoeconomics for Masters||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Clinical Research Distance Education?
- There is flexibility in choosing a convenient time and place for study.
- Students will have a chance to approach other students.
- There is an option to revise the subjects again and again.
- The learners avail various skills and especially the research aptitude.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Clinical Research?
A distance MSc Clinical Research course has a broader scope for career opportunities and learning. After completing this course, students can continue their studies at a higher level. There is various study course that students can avail of once they complete this distance MSc course.
Students can continue their studies by choosing any of the courses given below:
- Ph.D. in Clinical Research
- Ph.D. in Statistics
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research
Recruitment Area for MSc Clinical Research Distance Education?
The professional field for MSc Clinical Research students is vast, and they can get higher-salary jobs. Some of the related job positions are:
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Researcher Project Manager
- Clinical Research Professor
- Clinical Research Analyst
Top 5 Universities For MSc Distance Education
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
Note: UGC has not granted approval for the acceptance of distance learning as a mode of instruction for the MSc Clinical Research program in India. The purpose of this article is solely to provide information.
Be the first to leave a review.