Annamalai University Distance Education Admission: The distance education admission window is currently open at Annamalai University for various UG and PG programs. Candidates seeking admission for courses like BFA, MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, etc., can apply before 20 October 2023 (Tentative). The application form is available on the official website.
The Annamalai University Distance Department in Chidambaram founded nearby education in 1979. This University has NAAC ‘A’ Grade accreditation and is affiliated with Annamalai University, NCTE, and UGC. The department distributes education through 20 course and 74 study centres across India.
Anamalai University DDE offers undergraduate and postgraduate Course to a broad student. Arts, science, commerce, and professions are taught to undergraduates. Honors 10+2 performance and relevant subjects determine admission, followed by counselling. University offers management Course , M.Sc., PGDLAN, PGDCA, LL.M., MCA, and PG Diploma.
Study centre network and user-friendly application process establish the department’s dedication to accessible education. The Annamalai University DDE in, Tamil Nadu, is the starting point for this academic journey. Annamalai education and convenience help students nationwide grow and achieve their goals.
- Annamalai University has opened the distance admission window for the 2023 session. The application form is available on the university’s official website. (Apply Here)
- Candidates can check distance education courses offered by Annamalai University by clicking here
Annamalai University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Annamalai University (AUDDE)|
|Established | Type||1979 | State|
|Accredited with||‘A’ Grade by NAAC|
|Location||Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission procedure||Merit-Based, Entrance Exam|
|Offered Courses||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, & Diplomas|
Annamalai University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Annamalai University distance education window is currently open for the 2023 session. Students seeking admission have the opportunity to apply for various courses like BFA, MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, and so on in several specializations. The University is expected to close admission on 20 October 2023 (Tentative). Students are requested to apply before the admission last date.
Annamalai University offers admission twice annually for eligible students. All courses will need students to meet merit-based selection criteria, and some courses will additionally require them to take an admission exam. Students can apply for distance UG and PG courses and there are no distance learning courses available. The application for admission to AUDDE is accessible on the official website.
AUDDE UG Admission 2023-24
Annamalai University is offering a Distance BFA program in various specializations. Usually, these courses are taken after passing the 12th grade. The duration of an undergraduate course is three years. Admission to AUDDE is based on merit score.
The university selects applicants for its UG courses based on their performance in the 10+2 exam and the course-related subjects. The application fee for all students is INR 800/- to INR 1500/-. The Annamalai University DDE Official Website allows students to apply online.
Annamalai University Distance Education PG Admission
Annamalai University provides master’s programs in two patterns (Annual & Semester). The University offers management programs such as a Master of Science in Management, a PGDLAN, a Design or Development, an MCA, and a PG Certificate.
AUDDE Admission to any PG courses is based on academic achievement and proficiency in the relevant topic. Additionally, candidates must attend a counseling session before being selected.
|MSc||Duration||A period MSc is two years|
|Eligibility Criteria||The Candidate having a BSc degree is eligible to apply for admission|
|Selection Process||The grant of entry will be merit-based|
|MA||Duration||The MA courses are for two years|
|Eligibility||The Candidate having a BA degree is eligible to apply for admission|
|Selection Process||The admission is based on the merit of marks gained by the candidate in the past degree.|
|MCA||Duration||The period of MBA courses is generally two years|
|Eligibility||A candidate who has a bachelor’s can apply for entrance|
|Selection Process||Admission is granted on an entrance exam|
- MCom: It is one of the popular postgraduate degree programs offered by Annamalai University through online education mode. The duration of this PG degree program is 2-Years that is designed to study financial studies. Candidates who passed the graduation degree with at least 45-50% marks can apply for Annamalai University MCom Admission.
- MA: Annamalai University also provides MA programs in addition to its online BA programs. Candidates must have received a graduation grade of at least 45%. Candidates have a choice between the MA in Political Science and the MA in History as their specializations. Before the final entry date, qualified and interested applicants may submit application forms and money for admission to Annamalai University.
- MFA: Master of Fine Arts is a postgraduation program offered by Annamalai University. The duration of the MFA course is 2 years and it consists of 4 semesters. Students should have eligibility for a BFA degree or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks in order to take admission to the course.
Annamalai University Distance Education MBA Admission
At Annamalai University, MBA registration is going on. Registration can be done at www.audde.in. Aspirants must have completed a UG Degree in any field with a minimum of 50% marks from a reputable university in order to apply for this course. In addition to the entrance test, AUDDE offers MBA admissions based on merit and interview scores.
Annamalai University offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program. The duration of this course will be 2 years, which will be divided into 4 semesters. The University provides many MBA course specializations, as listed here.
- MBA in Information Systems
- MBA in E-Business
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Hospital Management
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
Annamalai University DDE Admission Process 2023-24
AUDDE Admission to any course depends on the application and selection procedure. First of all, one needs to apply for a particular course. The application form at AUDDE requires all the details related to personal and educational qualifications.
In order to apply to Annamalai University, this is the first step that needs to be completed correctly. In addition to the details, applicants must upload a scanned copy of their documents and pay the application fee for any AUDDE program before the deadline.
- Click on the left menu tab “Application – Online” which leads you to the menu of Annamalai University.
- A prospectus page for all the programs offered will be displayed.
- Fill in all the relevant details by entering your registered mobile number
- Make sure the marks entered are correct for the subjects mentioned.
- Keep passport size photo ready it has to be in .jpg or .jpeg
- Select the payment method, if online payment it leads to the payment gateway.
How to Download Annamalai University DDE Exam TimeTable
- Firstly, visit the website of Annamalai University.
- The exam link has been put up there; click the link.
- The exam timetable link has to be clicked on next.
- Select the Respective exam course link to view further.
- Choose your respective course timetable link.
- The exam schedule can be downloaded in PDF form.
- Keep the exam schedule saved for future reference.
The applicants are required to download their hall tickets from the Annamalai University website in order to participate in the examinations associated with their chosen programs of study at the university.
Annamalai University DDE Admit Card
- Students who want to attend the Annamalai University examination can download admit cards easily from the University website link.
- An admit card is the most important document for the examination; without an admit card, no one can attend the examination, so aspirants are suggested to carry their valid admit card and original ID proof on the day of the examination. Aspirants can download the admit card by following the given steps.
Steps To Download The Admit Card
- Visit the University’s official website Annamalai University DDE.
- On the home page, go to the section on students.
- Under the examination, tab click on the “Admit card” link.
- On the admit card page, fill in the all required admission, check them properly, and then click on the “Search” button.
- After clicking on the search button, the admit card page will open on the screen.
- Save and download it. You can also take a printout for future reference.
Details Mention In the Admit Card
- Student’s name.
- Father’s name of the candidate.
- Date of examination.
- Time of examination.
- Examination venue.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Subjects name.
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Candidate’s Photograph scanned copy.
Annamalai University Distance Education Offered Courses
|PG Courses||UG Courses|
|MSc Computer Science||–|
|MA Economics||BFA Music Mrudhangam|
|MSc Applied Psychology||–|
|MA History||BFA Music Veena|
|MCom Co-Operative Management||–|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||–|
|MBA||BFA Dance Bharthnatyam|
|MFA Music- Veena||–|
|MA Political Science||BFA Music Violin|
|MA Sociology||BFA Music Vocal|
|MFA Dance (Bharatnatyam)||–|
|MFA Music- Violin||–|
|MFA Music- Vocal||–|
Annamalai University Distance Education Result
The result of the examination conducted by Annamalai University for various UG and PG courses will be available soon on the official website of the university. Students will be able to download the results in PDF format from annamalaiuniversity.ac.in. Generally, the university releases the results for all programs in May of every year.
Frequently Asked Questions For AUDDE
Question 1: Where can we fill admission form for Annamalai University Distance Education?
Ans: Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of AUDDE.
Question 4: Can I change the details after submission to the Annamalai University DDE form?
Ans: No, there will be no any change after submission.
Question 5: How can I get Admission to Annamalai University DDE?
Ans: Students can apply for distance education admission by reaching the official website of AUDDE.
AUDDE Contact Details
- Address: Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002, Cuddalore Dt., Tamil Nadu.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 04144-238043/238047/238610
- Official Website: www.audde.in
Some Other Distance Education University
- Madras University Distance Education
- TNDALU Distance Education
- TNOU Tamil Nadu Open University
- Anna University Distance Education
Be the first to leave a review.