Annamalai University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 31 May 2022 is the last date for AUDDE Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). It is one of the largest Universities in Asia, located in Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu, India. The University formed the Directorate of Distance Education in the year 1979. The main purpose behind the establishment is to serve education to the needed students. It is a UGC-granted university also NAAC has accredited it.
Annamalai University Distance Education board has a lot of different programs for UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate courses, as well as a lot of different types of programs. Students can register for the BA, MA, MBA, MCA, and DCA programs at AUDDE’s official website.
Also, students can apply with us for more knowledge about how to get into the program and what to do if they don’t meet the requirements. We have expert counselors to guide you, so drop your contact or email address so that our counselor can get back to you with the latest update.
AUDDE UG Program: There are UG courses offered by the AUDDE, such as BA, BSc, BCA, BBA, and B.Ed. These courses last for two or three years. The university selects applicants for its UG courses based on their performance in the 10+2 exam and the course-related subjects. The AUDDE admission is based on the merit list.
AUDDE PG Courses: Annamalai University Distance Education offers management programs such as a Master of Science in Management, a PGDLAN, a Design or development, an M.C.A., and a P.G. Certificate. AUDDE Admission to any P.G. courses offered is based on academic achievement and proficiency in the relevant topic (s). Additionally, candidates must attend a counseling session before being selected.
- For most courses, the AUDDE Admissions take place twice a year, in June and December.
- This University’s distance mode has all stream programs, and there are different curricula designed according to the subjects.
AUDDE Latest Updates
- AUDDE Exam Online registration for May 2022 started. The last date to register is 13 May 2022. (Source)
- Annamalai University soon releases the application forms for 2022 for distance programs.
Annamalai University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Annamalai University|
|Established | Type||1979 | State|
|Approved by||NCTE, UGC|
|Accredited with||‘A’ Grade by NAAC|
|Location||Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission procedure||Merit-Based, Entrance Exam|
|Offered Courses||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, & Diplomas|
|Fee||Annamalai University Fee Structure|
Annamalai University Distance Education Admission 2022
Annamalai University, Directorate of Distance Education offered many courses such as UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma courses. Some of the offered courses include BA, B.Sc, BSW, BFA, MA, M.Sc, MBA, etc. Admission to these courses at Annamalai University Distance Education is usually held on 05 May 2022 (tentatively). The application form can be filled out by visiting the official site @www.audde.in. The University provides admission two times a year. AUDDE is going to start taking new applications for the academic year 2022-23. If you aspire to be admitted to the university, you can apply by registering on their official DDE website.
Annamalai University provides ODL programs to students through its Directorate of Distance Education. Various certificates, diplomas, PG diplomas, UG, and PG courses are offered under its DDE scheme. The courses provided here are taught with the approval of UGC, AICTE, and DEB. Students will be required to meet merit-based selection criteria for all of the courses, and appearing in the entrance exam is also needed for some courses. The AUDDE admission form 2022 will be available on the official website.
- The different kinds of distance programs under UG admissions are BSc, B.Ed., B.Pharma, B.P.Ed., BDS, BFS, BLIS, BCA, BE, B.Com, LLB, and BA. Its PG courses are LLM, MFS, M.Ed., M.Pharma, M.P.Ed., M.Pharma, MSc, MDS, MCA, M.Com, MLIS, and so on.
- Merit-based entries are always made for eligible candidates in case of many courses.
- The University also requires an entrance score for some courses and it accepts the score of NEET, TANCET, and TNEA, in order to get an entry for courses like BDS, BE, MCA, MBA, MBBA, and ME/M.Tech.
Annamalai University Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date
|Online Application Form Submission Starts||05 May 2022|
|Last date of AUDDE Admission 2022||31 May 2022|
AUDDE UG Admission 2022-23
Annamalai University offers UG courses such as BA, BSc, BCA, BCom, BBA, B.Ed, etc., for admission in 2022. The duration of these courses ranges from two to three years. The minimum eligibility for UG courses is based on the student’s performance in the 10+2 exam and courses related subjects. Admissions are based on merit, and some courses require an entrance exam. Students can apply online by the Annamalai University DDE Official website. The admission application fee for all students is INR 800/- to 1500/- rupees. Annamalai University Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date is 31 May 2022.
- Duration: The time of BSc courses offered by the university is three years.
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for admission in BSc courses, the aspirants must have passed 10+2 qualifying exams or have completed a three-year diploma in a relevant subject.
- Selection Process: Admission in the BSc courses is granted based on the display of the aspirants in 10+2 qualifying exams.
- Duration: BA is a three years degree course.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to pursue this course.
- Selection Process: The admissions will be based on Applicants’ merit in 10+2 qualifying exams.
- Duration: BCA course duration is 3 years.
- Eligibility: To pursue BCA, a student must have completed 10+2 with maths as a compulsory subject.
- Choice Process: The admission will be based on the merit-based obtained by the aspirants in previous academic years.
- Duration: The time of MCA courses duration is three years.
- Eligibility: For the admissions in the BBA plans and courses, the aspirants must have passed 10+2.
- Selection Process: The admission is granted based on marks obtained by the aspirants in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Duration: The period of B.Ed courses and plans is generally two years.
- Eligibility: The Candidate who has done graduation can apply for admissions in the B.Ed course.
- Selection Process: The admission will be granted based on marks obtained by the aspirants in the entrance exam.
Annamalai University Distance Education MBA Admission 2022
The registration for MBA program at Annamalai University Distance Education will start from 5 May 2022. The portal for registration is at @www.audde.in for session 2022-23. To apply for this course, aspirants should have done UG Degree in any field with a minimum of 50% marks from a well-known university. AUDDE selects the students through both Merit and Entrance Exam scores. Besides this, the university takes an interview to offer admission to MBA.
Annamalai University offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program for distance learning. The duration of this course will be 2 years, which will be divided into 4 semesters. The University provide many MBA course specializations, as listed here.
- MBA in Information Systems
- MBA in E-Business
- MBA in Interational Business
- MBA in Hospital Management
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
Annamalai University Distance Education PG Admission 2022
The Directorate of Distance Education at Annamalai University provides master’s programs in two patterns (Annual & Semester). PG programs are soon available for the 2022 academic session at AUDDE. Students can start the registration process for any of the pg programs soon. MA, MTTM, MSc, MCom, MBA, MCA & more are available for students who have graduated in relevant disciplines. Admission to AUDDE pg programs is based upon entrance test & merit in previous qualifications.
- Duration: A period of MSc is two year
- Eligibility: The Candidate having a BSc degree is eligible to apply for admission.
- Selection Process: The grant of entry will be merit-based.
- Duration: The MA courses are for two years.
- Eligibility: The Candidate having a BA degree is eligible to apply for admissions.
- Selection Process: The admission is based on the merit of marks gained by the candidate in the past degree.
- Duration: The period of MBA courses is generally two years.
- Eligibility: A candidate who has done a bachelor’s can apply for entrance.
- Selection Process: The admission is granted on an entrance exam.
Annamalai University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
AUDDE Admission to any courses depends on the application and selection procedure. First of all, one needs to apply for a particular distance education course. The application form filling at AUDDE requires all the details related to personal and educational qualifications.
This is the first phase of the Annamalai University Distance Education admission that needs to be completed correctly. Other than the details, applicants are subject to upload the scanned copy of the documents, and also, the application fee for any distance programs at AUDDE must be paid before the last date of submission.
- Click on the left menu tab “Application – Online” which leads you to the menu of Annamalai University Distance Education.
- Prospectus page for all the programmes offered will be displayed.
- Fill in all the relevant details by entering your registered mobile number
- Make sure the marks entered are correct for the subjects mentioned.
- Keep passport size photo ready it has to be in .jpg or .jpeg
- Select the payment method, if online payment it leads to the payment gateway.
Annamalai University Distance Education Selection Criteria
The selection criteria at Annamalai University Distance Education Admission varies from program to program. It conducts the entrance exam to select the students for the course like MBA & MCA available in distance mode. However, the aspirants will be assessed based on the mark scored in their previous examination. Afterward, the selected student will be called out for the other rounds like counseling, interview, and document verification by Annamalai University DDE.
How to Download Annamalai University DDE Exam Time Table
- Firstly, visit the website of Annamalai University Distance Education.
- The exam link has been put up there; click the link.
- The exam timetable link has to be clicked on next.
- Select the Respective Distance Education exam course link to view further.
- Choose your respective course timetable link.
- The exam schedule can be downloaded in PDF form.
- Keep the exam schedule saved for future reference.
The aspirants must have their hall tickets downloaded from the website and give the Annamalai University Distance Education exams of their respective courses.
Annamalai University Distance Education Admit Card
- Students who want to attend the Annamalai University Distance Education examination can download admit cards easily from the University website link.
- Admit card is the most important document for the examination; without admit card, no one can attend the examination, so aspirants are suggested that they carry their valid admit card on the day of examination and original ID proof. Aspirants can download the admit card by following the given steps.
Steps To Download The Admit Card
- Visit the University’s official website Annamalai University Distance Education.
- On the home page, go to the section on students.
- Under the examination, tab click on the “Admit card” link.
- On the admit card page, fill the all required admission, check them properly, then click on the “Search” button.
- After clicking on the search button, the admit card page will be open on the screen.
- Save and download it. You can also take a printout for future reference.
Mention Details In the Admit Card
- Student’s name.
- Father’s name of the candidate.
- Date of examination.
- Time of examination.
- Examination venue.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Subjects name.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Candidate’s Photograph scanned copy.
Annamalai University Distance Education Offered Courses
|Courses||Duration||Fee (per year)|
|M.B.A. Information Systems||2 Years||Rs 16700|
|M.Sc. Information Technology||2 Years||Rs 10900|
|M.Sc. Software Engineering||2 Years||Rs 10900|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||2 Years||Rs 10900|
|M.Com. Computer Applications||2 Years||Rs 6900|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||3 Years||Rs 7900|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||3 Years||Rs 8400|
|B.Sc. Information Technology||3 Years||Rs 7900|
|B.Sc. Visual Communication||3 Years||Rs 10400|
|B.Sc. Maths with Computer Applications||3 Years||Rs 4850|
|B.Com. Computer Applications||3 Years||Rs 4500|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications||1 Year||Rs 6900|
|PG Diploma in Internet Technology||1 Year||Rs 3800|
|PG Diploma in Data Mining||1 Year||Rs 3800|
|PG Diploma in Cyber Security||1 Year||Rs 3800|
|DCA (Diploma In Computer Applications)||1 Year||Rs 3500|
Annamalai University Distance Education Facility
Library: The University has given a central type library. It has a collection of approx 4,63,000 major books, apart from that the services provided by the library such as online public access catalog, circulation service issue, return and nill areas, internet services, CD-ROM Services Medline SuBScription, and many valuable services provided.
Hostel: The University has provided a separate residential facility for boys and girls. All the hostel is situated within the campus of this University. All the hostel has major and modern facility enabled, and the hostel has a very good friendly environment.
Lab: This University has provided a lab facilities like a Physics lab and an Instrumentation lab. the lab has available all the modern and major instruments to all students and teaching staff do the experiment and research activities.
Frequently Asked Questions For AUDDE
Q.1 where can we fill the admission form for Annamalai University Distance Education?
Ans: You can fill the admission form through the Official site of the University.
Q.2 I am a 10+2 standard student. My result is still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Ans: Eligible to apply, but it is necessary to bring the result on the day of counseling at Annamalai University Distance Education.
Q.3 What are the main eligibility criteria for Annamalai University Distance Education?
Ans: It’s different for different courses.
Q.4 Can I change the details after submission to the Annamalai University DDE form 2022?
Ans: No, there will be no need to change any details.
Q.5 How can I get Admission to Annamalai University?
Ans: Students can apply Online and Offline.
AUDDE Contact Details
- Address: Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002, Cuddalore Dt., Tamil Nadu.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 04144-238043/238047/238610
- Official Website: www.audde.in
Be the first to leave a review.