MSc Botany Distance Education: MSc Botany is a PG program in the science stream offered in distance mode with two years duration. This course examines a wide array of topics related to the study of plants, fungi, and algae, such as growth, morphology, characteristics, and biological properties. The distance learning MSc Botany curriculum includes both theoretical and practical components, including seminars and laboratory work. It also encourages pupils to participate in further research in this area.
Students pursuing a distance learning MSc in Botany can research plant therapeutic uses and recognize plants that should not be used. It is the scientific investigation of various plant characteristics.
- MSc Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 March 2023. (Click Here)
- AMITY University has opened its admission window for the Distance Msc 2023 program.
MSc Botany Distance Education Eligibility
Students keen to apply for the MSc Botany Distance education program should meet the following eligibility criteria. Ensure the opportunity for admission to 2023 will not slip from the hands. The requirements for enrollment are mentioned below:
- The MSc Botany distance program applicants must complete their Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Agriculture, or any related streams.
- A minimum of 45% marks in a UG degree is a requirement for this MSc Botany distance education course.
- The admission process for this distance Master’s degree is based on merit (dependent on BSc score).
MSc Botany Distance Education Fee Structure
The MSc Botany distance education program fee at approved universities by the state, private, and central levels differs from university to university. The annual tuition fee for this program ranges from INR 25,000 to INR 45,000.
MSc Botany Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Botany|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 25,000 to INR 45,000.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MSc Botany Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for this distance MSc program is online in most of the distance institutes in India. Some colleges also accept it in offline mode. The online mode for applying to this PG program is given below:
- Visit the website of the desired institute
- Open its online admission portal
- Get registered with the portal and get a login id.
- After getting the login id, sign in to the enrollment portal.
- Select Postgraduate distance courses and tick the mark on MSc Botany.
- Click on Proceed button, and an application window will open.
- Starting filling MSc Botany application form with accurate data
- MSc application form also has a fee; make its payment and submit the application form.
MSc Botany Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|4||TAXONOMY OF ANGIOSPERMS||1ST YEAR|
|6||PLANT ECOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||PLANT PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY||2ND YEAR|
|2||CELL BIOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|3||PLANT ANATOMY, EMBRYOLOGY AND MICROTECHNIQUE||2ND YEAR|
|4||PTERIDOPHYTES, GYMNOSPERMS & PALEOBOTANY||2ND YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Botany Distance Learning
- Students may now participate in interactive sessions, share study materials, and communicate with professors and other students through distance learning MSc in botany.
- The best thing about MSc Botany distance learning is that, except for live classes, there are no time or location restrictions.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Botany
Completion of the MSc Botany distance program provides you the opportunity of doing doctoral education. The advanced courses after this distance science degree are:
- M.Phil Botany
- M.Phil Agriculture
- Ph.D. Botany
- Ph.D. Agriculture
Recruitment Area For Distance MSc Botany
After completing this distance learning course, a variety of employment and professional paths are open to you. With a distance learning MSc in Botany, you have access to more industries and career openings. Graduates in botany have a wide range of employment options in both the Govt and private sectors.
- National Parks
- Agriculture Research Centers
- Educational Institutes
- Public Health Services
- Land Management
- Civil Services
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
Be the first to leave a review.