MSc Animation Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 2-year PG program offered in distance learning mode. Students will learn advanced design or motion perception modeling techniques in this remote MSc course. For qualified applicants who want to work in the animation industry, this course is excellent.
A focused education for individuals who like to demonstrate their artistic abilities, the distance MSc in Animation is available. The training enables people who aspire to soar high in this profession wings. It develops students’ creative imaginations so they may make their dreams come true.
- Distance MSc admissions for the July 2023 session have begun at Kurukshetra University; apply before 30 September 2023. Click Here
- Registration for Mumbai University MSc distance education closes on 24 August 2023 with a late fee of INR 150. Source
- Candidates looking for admission to the July 2023 session of the MSc distance education program at IGNOU must apply before 20 October 2023. Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Animation Distance Education
In order to apply for MSc in Animation Distance course, an aspirant must first meet his or her eligibility requirements. The following are the eligibility requirements for this MSc program that is offered at various distance education universities across the country:
- The candidate who has the desire to get admission to the MSc Animation distance program must have a minimum UG degree in a related field such as BSc Animation, BSc IT, BSc Computer Science, etc.
- The candidates for this PG degree must secure a minimum 50% marks aggregate in Bachelor’s degree.
- Admissions to this master’s distance course are mostly dependent on merit in 10+2+3 or Bachelor’s education.
MSc Animation Distance Education Fee Structure
The fee structure for the MSc Animation distance program is less as compared to regular courses. The academic cost for this MSc remote course starts from INR 20,000 to INR 60,000 per year.
Distance MSc Animation Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Animation|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 20,000 to 60,000 per year.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
MSc Animation Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Aspirants for an MSc Animation distance degree have both options of the application. Most students prefer the online application method. The online admission procedure for this PG course is given below:
- Open the website of the uni to which you want to apply for MSc Animation
- On the homepage, click on apply now and get register with it.
- After registration, log in to the admission portal
- Go to the postgraduate distance course tab and select MSc Animation there.
- Click on the next button; an application form will open.
- Start filling out the application form for the MSc Animation program accurately.
- Pay the online application fee for the desired institute.
- Submit the application form for MSc animation along with the reg fee payment voucher.
MSc Animation Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||ILLUSION OF LIFE||1ST YEAR|
|2||THE NATURAL WAY TO DRAW||1ST YEAR|
|3||TELEVISION PRODUCTION||1ST YEAR|
|4||INTRODUCING MAYA||1ST YEAR|
|5||INTRODUCING CHARACTER ANIMATION WITH BLENDER||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||MAYA CHARACTER CREATION||2ND YEAR|
|3||THE ART AND SCIENCE OF DIGITAL COMPOSITING||2ND YEAR|
|4||HTML AND CSS: DESIGN AND BUILD WEBSITES||2ND YEAR|
|5||GAME ENGINE ARCHITECTURE||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of the MSc Animation Distance learning
- Students taking a distance learning MSc Animation course can speak with the professor in person or send messages with their questions.
- Distance study in the MSc Animation program offers a secure haven for socially struggling people and an opportunity for the ill and disabled who cannot attend college.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Animation
Students have two career options after graduating from an MSc Animation Distance Education course. One is employment, and the other is advanced or doctoral study. The candidates who want to learn special and advanced skills in animation will go for further study. The doctoral study options for these graduates are:
- M.Phil Animation
- Ph.D. Animation
- Ph.D. Video and Animations
Recruitment Area For MSc Animation Distance Education
Graduates of the MSc Animation Distance Education course can get employment in various public and private sectors. The top employment sectors for such professionals are:
- IT Sector
- Textile Industries
- Marketing sectors
- Educational Institutes
- News and Media Agencies
- Film Making Industries
Salary of MSc Animation Distance Education Graduate
MSc Animation Distance Education graduates get paid differently depending on what they choose to specialize in. The average income for someone with a distance MSc animation graduate is usually between INR 2.3 LPA and INR 10 LPA.
How much salary someone gets depends on many things. Some of the things that affect a person’s income are their experience, skills, education, location, the type of company they work for, and their job profile. MSc Animation Distance Education graduates can get more salaries as they gain more work experience and skills.
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
FAQ of MSc Animation Distance Education admission
Q What is the last date to enroll for the MSc in Animation course via distance mode for session 2023-24?
Ans The deadline has been set by the officials as 30 September 2023 for the MSc Animation distance education course for the academic calendar 2023-24.
Be the first to leave a review.