MSc Psychology Distance Education: MSc Psychology is a two-year PG course provided in distance mode at numerous institutes in India. In this MSc degree program, clinical psychology and the analysis of various therapies and procedures are taught.
The main objectives of the distance learning MSc in Psychology program are to teach students about both normal and abnormal brain activity and how to treat patients with emotional and mental problems using an objective approach. Students who complete this course leave with a comprehensive grasp of human behavior and the interventions that surround it.
- Amity University has started the admission for the BSc distance education program for the next academic session of 2023. Apply Now
- MSc distance admission for the 2023 session is going on at Mumbai University. The application form is available on the University’s official website. (Click Here)
Candidates who wish to be considered for admission to the MSc Psychology distance learning course must meet the requirements for eligibility. In order to apply for admission, the applicant must meet the eligibility requirements. For students to be sure that they meet the eligibility criteria, they should go through the points below: :
- The aspirant of the MSc Psychology Distance Education program must have a graduation degree in Psychology or a related stream.
- BSc Psychology, BSc, BSc MLT, BSc Medical Science, etc., are acceptable for getting enrollment in this course.
- Students must have at least 45 to 50% marks aggregate in UG degree.
- Admissions to the MSc Psychology distance program are merit-based or dependent on UG marks merit.
As it is a distance PG program, it will be flexible in cost. The average academic cost for the MSc Psychology distance program at various institutes in India starts from INR 16,000 to INR 28,000 per annum.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Psychology|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 16,000 to 28,000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MSc Psychology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The aspirants who are willing to apply for the MSc Psychology distance program follow the below-mentioned points.
- Each applicant for MSc Psychology should visit the website of the institute to which he/she wants to apply.
- On the homepage of the website, find the admission portal and open it.
- Register as a new candidate with portal
- After registration, sign in to the portal and select postgraduate distance admissions.
- From PG programs, select MSc Psychology and start filling out the application form for it.
- Make the application fee payment and get its voucher.
- Submit the MSc Psychology Distance Education application form along with the payment voucher.
MSc Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||PSYCHOLOGY OF LEARNING AND MOTIVATION||1ST YEAR|
|2||APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||FOUNDATIONS OF PHYSIOLOGICAL PSYCHOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|4||RESEARCH IN EDUCATION||1ST YEAR|
|5||PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||THEORIES OF PERSONALITY||2ND YEAR|
|2||GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING||2ND YEAR|
|3||DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOPATHOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|4||SOCIAL RESEARCH METHODS||2ND YEAR|
|5||THE DISCOVERY OF GROUNDED THEORY||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of the MSc Psychology Distance Learning
- A dynamic interaction between the teacher and students, as well as among the students themselves, is made possible by the distance learning MSc Psychology program.
- The environment of distance learning allows for some degree of anonymity for students.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Psychology
Depending on their skills and interests, MSc Psychology students can choose from a variety of careers. Following the completion of an MSc in Psychology, the following are some of the most well-liked higher education options:
- M.Phil Psychology
- Ph.D. Psychology
Recruitment Area For Distance MSc Psychology
Jobs for distance MSc Psychology courses are available in a variety of healthcare institutions and sectors. A wide variety of career options are available in the MSc Psychology degree sector in India, which is constantly changing. The skills and credentials acquired by MSc Psychology graduates will aid them in their future jobs as psychologists. The top recruiting areas for these professionals are:
- Health Care
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur national university
- NMIMS Distance Learning
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.