MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education: The MSc bioinformatics distance education course is designed to provide knowledge about data management for various medical and modern biology purposes. The minimum duration for the completion of this distance degree is two years. This distance MSc Bioinformatics course is best for candidates who cannot afford to study via regular mode. Through this means of study, such students can complete their higher studies.
MSc Bioinformatics distance learning provides complete knowledge, as such provided in regular courses and equal career opportunities. This course involves multiple subject specializations such as cell development biology, data management, internet & web-based programming, molecular biology, etc.
- Mumbai University Distance MSc admission has started for the 2023 session. Apply Now
- Kurukshetra University has commenced admission for the MSc distance education for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- LPU has started the MSc distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
The distance MSc Bioinformatics course as a whole provides learning ease and flexibility to the students, and the eligibility criteria for this course are:
- To avail eligibility for this course, it is important to complete graduation in a similar field from a known university.
- To get eligibility for this course, students must meet the criteria of having at least 50% marks.
- Some institutes might conduct entrance exams for distance MSc Bioinformatics.
In India, the average cost to study the distance MSc Bioinformatics course varies from INR 15,000 to INR 70,000 per year in various universities.
Distance MSc Bioinformatics Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Bioinformatics|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 15000 to 70000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Students can enroll online or offline mode in the distance MSc Bioinformatics course. For all students, online applications are available on the university website.
- The university’s website is the first to be visited by the students.
- Registrations will be completed as a new candidate.
- A new window comprising the application form will appear.
- Students will fill out the form with appropriate details and attach the documents.
- It will be required to pay the application fee.
- At last form will be submitted, and a confirmation mail will be sent to the students.
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||BASIC MATHEMATICS||1ST YEAR|
|2||FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOSTATISTICS||1ST YEAR|
|4||CELL AND DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY OF DRUG DESIGN AND DRUG ACTION||2ND YEAR|
|2||GENETIC ENGINEERING||2ND YEAR|
|3||IMMUNOLOGY AND IMMUNOTECHNOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|4||BIOINFORMATICS IPR BIOETHICS||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education
- Students’ activity is stimulated in this course.
- Approaching other students is easier.
- A most convenient place and time can be selected for the study.
- Students can control their result objectives.
- A single subject can be revised multiple times.
Educational Scope After MSc Bioinformatics Distance Learning
Regarding career opportunities and higher learning chances, the course is popular and opted for by many students. There is always a choice of students for a particular subject they are willing to pursue after graduation. Multiple choices of higher studies are available for the graduates of distance MSc Bioinformatics courses.
After completing the distance MSc Bioinformatics course, graduates can pursue the following courses:
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics
- MSc in mathematics
Recruitment Area for Distance MSc Bioinformatics
There are various recruiting areas offering high-paying jobs after completing the MSc Bioinformatics distance education program. After its completion, students can get a number of high-salary jobs to develop their careers. Some of the Jobs are mentioned below:
- Bioinformatics software developer
- Database programmer
- Computational biologist
- Network administrator
- Research scientist
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Jaipur National University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Nalanda Open University
Be the first to leave a review.