MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission?: A distance learning program in MSc Bioinformatics has been prohibited by the UGC in India. The course is designed to provide knowledge about data management for various medical and modern biology purposes. The minimum duration for the completion of this master degree is two years.
MSc Bioinformatics provides complete knowledge in regular courses and best career opportunities. This course involves multiple subject specializations such as cell development biology, data management, internet & web-based programming, molecular biology, etc.
The distance MSc Bioinformatics course as a whole provides learning ease and flexibility to the students, and the eligibility criteria for this course are:
- To avail eligibility for this course, it is important to complete graduation in a similar field from a known university.
- To get eligibility for this course, students must meet the criteria of having at least 50% marks.
- Some institutes might conduct entrance exams for distance MSc Bioinformatics.
In India, the average cost to study the distance MSc Bioinformatics course varies from INR 15,000 to INR 70,000 per year in various universities.
MSc Bioinformatics Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Bioinformatics|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 15000 to 70000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission Process?
Students can enroll online or offline mode in the MSc Bioinformatics course. For all students, online applications are available on the university website.
- The university’s website is the first to be visited by the students.
- Registrations will be completed as a new candidate.
- A new window comprising the application form will appear.
- Students will fill out the form with appropriate details and attach the documents.
- It will be required to pay the application fee.
- At last form will be submitted, and a confirmation mail will be sent to the students.
Required Documents for Admission to MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education?
- Qualification certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG).
- Address Proff (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MSc Bioinformatics Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Basic Mathematics||Organic Chemistry Of Drug Design And Drug Action|
|Fundamentals Of Biostatistics||Genetic Engineering|
|Biomolecules||Immunology And Immune Technology|
|Cell And Developmental Biology||Bioinformatics Ipr Bioethics|
Advantages of MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education?
- Students’ activity is stimulated in this course.
- Approaching other students is easier.
- The most convenient place and time can be selected for the study.
- Students can control their result objectives.
- A single subject can be revised multiple times.
Educational Scope After MSc Bioinformatics Distance Learning?
Regarding career opportunities and higher learning chances, the course is popular and opted for by many students. There is always a choice of students for a particular subject they are willing to pursue after graduation. Multiple choices of higher studies are available for the graduates of distance MSc Bioinformatics courses.
After completing the distance MSc Bioinformatics course, graduates can pursue the following courses:
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics
- MSc in mathematics
Career Options After MSc Bioinformatics Distance Education?
A lot of big pharmaceutical, biotech, and software companies want to hire people who know how to work with a lot of biology and healthcare data. These people are called bioinformaticians. These are some career opportunities:
- Research Associate
- Bioinformatics Analyst
- Junior Research Fellow
- Bioinformatics Trainer
- Assistant Professor
- Bioinformatics ‘C’ Programmer
Recruitment Area for Distance MSc Bioinformatics?
There are various recruiting areas offering high-paying jobs after completing the MSc Bioinformatics distance education program. After its completion, students can get a number of high-salary jobs to develop their careers. Some of the Jobs are mentioned below:
- Bioinformatics software developer
- Database programmer
- Computational biologist
- Network administrator
- Research scientist
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Jaipur National University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Nalanda Open University
Note: As per UGC rules, the MSc Bioinformatics program is not available as a distance learning option in India. Regular methods of taking the course are available. Inquiries from students are the focus of this article.
Be the first to leave a review.