MSc Physics Distance Education: MSc Physics Distance Education is provided under a minimum duration of 2 years at the postgraduate level. This course is to learn about the various concepts of physical sciences. It includes learning key concepts such as quantum mechanics, fluid mechanics, nuclear physics, atomic physics, and so on. The distance learning MSc Physics course has made it easier for students to continue their studies within reasonable costs.
There are many things to learn in this course as it contains a syllabus with rich study material. It can also provide specializations in various subjects like solid-state physics, renewable energy resources, statistical mechanics, electronics, electromagnetics, and so on.
- MSc Physics Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The Admission Deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Mumbai University will soon start MSc Physics Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session.
- AMITY University Distance MSc Physics Admission will begin soon for the 2023 session.
MSc Physics is opted for by many students because of its distance learning mode that offers flexibility. The essential eligibility criteria for the course are given below:
- A minimum qualification of BSc in Physics or any other related field is required for the candidates.
- The last degree of students must have been obtained from a known institute with at least a 50% score.
- The entrance exam is not mandatory in most institutes, and only merit is preferred.
The average minimum fee for the distance MSc Physics course is about INR 12500 to INR 61000 per year in most distance institutes.
MSc Physics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Physics|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 12500 to INR 61000|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MSc Physics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Applications for distance MSc Physics courses can be submitted online or offline way. In order to apply online, students must submit the form on the website.
- To apply for this course, open the respective university website.
- Complete the registration process as a new student.
- After this, a form will appear in a new window, and students will fill it
- Must read the instructions before filling out the form.
- Attach the related document files to the form.
- Read the complete form once after filling it out.
- Use the online payment means for application fee submission.
- Click the submit tab and finalize the process.
- An email confirming the submission will be received by candidates.
MSc Physics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||QUANTUM MECHANICS||1ST YEAR|
|2||CLASSICAL MECHANICS||1ST YEAR|
|3||MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS||1ST YEAR|
|5||CLASSICAL ELECTRODYNAMICS||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||ATOMIC AND NUCLEAR PHYSICS||2ND YEAR|
|2||CONDENSED MATTER PHYSICS||2ND YEAR|
|3||NANOPHYSICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|4||COMPANION TO ASTRONOMY AND ASTROPHYSICS||2ND YEAR|
|5||ELECTRICITY & MAGNETISM||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Physics Distance Education
- It is appropriate for students to manage their time effectively.
- Revise a lesson several times as and when required
- Students can control their learning objectives in this study
- It will further stimulate various activities among students.
- This course will enable students to approach other students.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Physics
MSc Physics Distance Education helps the candidates to develop their careers in terms of studies. These candidates can even begin to pursue higher learning courses after this course.
There are many courses, such as doctoral degrees, that can be pursued after this distance MSc Physics course.
Some of the relevant courses for distance MSc Physics degree holders are:
- Ph.D. in Physics
- M.Phil in Physics
Recruitment Area for Distance MSc Physics
MSc Physics Distance degree provides various career-developing opportunities in various recruiting areas. These degree holders will find the top job positions that are:
- Research Associate
- Radiation Physicist
- Research Scientist
- Research Fellow
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur national university
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- NMIMS Distance Learning
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.