Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission?: Jaipur National University was founded in 2007 and is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. UGC DEB has not approved Jaipur University for providing any program in distance mode. Students who desire to apply for admission at this University must choose regular programs only. Admission for the new academic session is about to start. Students have to apply for admission before the admission deadline.
Jaipur National University Highlights
|University||Jaipur National University|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.600/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after the Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Months After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 800/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||1800 200 0034|
Is Jaipur National University Distance Education 2023 Valid?
No. According to UGC DEB, Jaipur National University has not renewed its distance education recognition since it ran out in January 2020. At this time, the UGC DEB has not permitted Jaipur National University to offer a distance learning course.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission?
This School provides various courses at the level of UG and PG. The streams under which these numerous level courses are offered are Arts, Science, and Management. The University offers around 5 graduate and 4 postgraduate courses. Through both online as well as offline modes, the application to any course can be made. All students need to meet the merit-based criteria for fair selection in the respective program. The application forms of students can only be submitted till the end of June 2022.
UG Courses: BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, and BCA.
UG Course Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of education with a minimum percentage score of 45-50%.
PG Courses: MA English, MSc Mathematics, MBA, and MCA.
PG Course Eligibility: Undergraduate (UG) Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks aggregate.
JNU UG Admission
JNU offers various courses to the aspirants at the UG level that the University offers are given below:
- Time: The BA courses offered by the university are generally of 3 years.
- Eligibility: A student who has passed intermediate from any recognized board of India can apply for admission with a BA degree.
- Selection Process: The University granted admission is based on marks obtained by the aspirants in 10+2 exams.
- Time: The duration of the Bachelor of Science program is generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The students must have cleared 10+2 qualifying exams and can apply for admission to the University’s BSc courses.
- Selection Process: Access is granted by the university based on merit as well as entrance-based.
- Time: The duration of BBA is generally 3 years
- Eligibility: Students having 10+2, with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board of education in India can apply for admission to the bachelor of business administration program offered by Jaipur National University.
- Selection Process: The University granted admission is based on marks obtained by a candidate in the previous year’s exams or entrance exams conducted by the university.
JNU PG Admission
Jaipur National University offers many courses at the PG level to aspirants. The eligibility criteria for each program are different. Some of the courses are mentioned below:
- Time: The minimum time taken by the candidates to complete the MA degree is 2 years.
- Eligibility: An aspirant with a BA degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission to the MA course offered by the university.
- Selection Process: Admissions are given according to the merit list for most of the courses, but the university conducts entrance exams for some programs.
- Time: Generally, a candidate can complete an MSc degree in 2 years.
- Eligibility: An aspirant with a degree in MSc in a related subject can apply for admission to MSc courses and courses offered by the university.
- Selection Process: Candidates are admitted based on merit or entrance exams.
- Time: The Duration of the master of business administration course is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: Aspirants who possess a bachelor’s degree or BBA or any relevant degree in a relevant subject from any UGC-recognized university can apply for admission MBA course.
- Selection Process: The University will grant admission to the candidates based on their marks in BBA degree exams.
JNU PG Diploma Admission
- Time: The duration of PG Diploma courses is one year.
- Eligibility: Aspirants having a graduation degree can apply for admission.
- Selection Process: Admission will be granted to the candidates on a merit basis.
Jaipur National University Diploma Admission
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: Passing 10+2 exams are compulsory.
- Selection Process: Admission will be granted based on the merit of the aspirants.
Jaipur National University Application Form
Application Forms for Jaipur National University can be downloaded from the University’s official website. The Application form submission is available in both online and offline mode. The Application fee for Jaipur National University is INR 1000 for general category candidates and INR 500 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. The students can submit the application form before the deadline.
Jaipur National University Courses List
Jaipur National University provides various programs. The courses include many UG and PG-level courses. These include different specializations of the MBA, MA, MCA, MSc, BA, BCA, etc. Only those students can apply to these programs which fulfil the eligibility requirements. Below is the list covering the courses offered by JNU Jaipur:
|Master’s courses||Bachelor’s courses|
|MBA Finance||BSc Chemistry, Zoology, Botany|
|MBA Operations Management|
|MBA Rural Management|
|MBA Supply Chain Management|
|MBA Banking & Finance|
|MBA International Business|
Jaipur National University Distance Application Form Process?
Jaipur National University provides tons of courses at various levels for candidates to pursue. The university charges the stated fee for all the classes. Offline and online mode of admission is open to the candidates. Jaipur University does not have any other study centre in the country, so all learners are requested not to be fooled by any fraud and never deposit demand drafts and bank checks into account.
- Candidates first need to read the JNU Jaipur distance education website properly and carefully, and candidates can also read the prospectus for the course they want to take.
- Candidates/Applicants can register online for admission.
- Applicants can fill out the required details in the form and save the credentials for the future.
- The information and documents that the applicants fill in the online application form should be correct.
- And in the last, the applicants will be needed to fill out the registration fee.
Jaipur National University Distance Education of Fees Structure?
JNU Jaipur Distance education was recognized in the year 2008-2009. In September 2009, the university got approval from DEC. The Joint Committee of AICTE-UGC-DEC accorded its approval to begin numerous studies for below-graduate and postgraduate levels. In the article, students can check the list of fee structures and the university’s contact details mentioned below.
|BA||INR. 14,500/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|B.Sc||INR. 15,050/- (1st Year Fees)|
|BBA||INR. 18,500/- (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Com||INR. 16500/- (1st Year Fees)|
|MA||INR. 20,500/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|MSc||INR. 24,500/- (1st Year Fees)|
|MBA||INR. 24,500/- (1st Year Fees)|
Jaipur National University Scholarship
Scholarships are awarded by Jaipur University to all learners belonging to scheduled caste/scheduled tribe. Still, to be eligible for this scholarship, you have to provide a certificate to which you belong. This scholarship is for those whose annual income is less than INR 2,50,000/-. For this scholarship, you will get a form from the State Government of Social Welfare Department, which you can submit to the University’s Directorate of Social Welfare.
Jaipur National University Identity Card
After getting admission to any program of Jaipur University, you will be issued the University ID card so that they can easily recognize you whenever you visit the office of the Directorate.
Keep this card in a safe place because you will never be allowed to sit for the exam without it. The University Card will only be valid for the duration of your course and will no longer be valid. If you lose a card, you can get a new card by paying 300/- INR.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Student Login?
Students must follow the steps to log in to the Jaipur National University Distance Education portal:-
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the Student Login menu given in the corner.
- Fill out the Username and Password.
- Click on the Sign-in option.
- Now the webpage redirects to the student portal home page.
Jaipur National University Examination Fees
|Serial Number||Examination work||Fee Structure|
|1||Issuing Duplicate Marksheet||1000/-|
|2||Issuing Migration Certificate||1000/-|
|3||Issuing Provisional Degree Certificate||750/-|
Jaipur National University Contact Details
- Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017
- Contact No.: +91 141 7197070, +91 8306100404
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.jnujaipur.ac.in/
Jaipur National University (FAQs)
Q. Is there any entrance test at the University?
Ans. If students fulfil the particular program’s required educational qualifications, then there is no entrance examination conducted.
Q. What is the required educational qualification for enrollment?
Ans. For any bachelor’s diploma program, the required education qualification is a minimum of 12 (Higher secondary class). For any master’s and postgraduate program, the required qualification is Graduation in any discipline.
Q. Can students pursue more than one program at the same time?
Ans. No, the students cannot pursue more than one program at the same time.
Q. How will students know about the admission confirmation?
Ans. After the document verification process, the student obtains a notification with some details like- Registration no, user, password for LMS (Blackboard), and fee receipt. This is the Confirmation Notification of the Admission.
Disclaimer: Jaipur National University is not approved by DEB for the session 2023-24. This post is just for information purposes only. Admission to the course at JNU can be obtained through traditional mode.
Be the first to leave a review.