Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The institute was established by the Rajasthan Government and is located in Jagatpura, Rajasthan. All courses are approved by UGC. As per a recent survey, it is one of the top 30 universities in India. Admissions to Jaipur National University’s Distance Education Program take place twice a year in January and July 2022 sessions. In order to make the application process more accessible to students, the university has started taking online applications. The university does not have any authorized study centers within or outside of the country. The School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL) was established in 2007-2008, and the Distance Learning Program was approved in 2009 by DEC, UGC, and AICTE.
The main objective of Jaipur National University Distance Education is to provide students with quality education so that they can live as independent Indian citizens. Jaipur University Distance Education and Learning have spared no effort in providing quality education, and there are over 20,000 students enrolled per year. Quality education. It offers programs to distance learners in UG programs, PG programs, Certificate courses, Diploma courses, and PG diplomas.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- JNU JEST 2022 registration process is currently ongoing. Apply Now
- Ph.D results for July 2022 session has been declared by the university. Check Here
- Jaipur National University offers Distance Education UG & PG Admission twice a year in January 2022 and July 2022 Sessions.
- The admission 2022-23 is available online for Jaipur National University Distance Education. To Apply click here
Jaipur National University Distance Education Highlights
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.600/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Months After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 800/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||1800 200 0034|
Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission 2022
Jaipur National University (JNU) has an open learning institute named the School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL). This School provides various courses at the level of UG and PG. The streams under which these numerous level courses are offered are Arts, Science, and Management. SODEL offers around 5 graduate, 3 postgraduate and numerous Diploma distance courses. Through both online as well as offline mode, the application to any course can be made. All students need is to meet the merit-based criteria for fair selection in the respective program. The application forms of students can only be submitted till the end of June 2022.
- Within the UG category, one can apply to get admission in BCA, B.Com, BBA, BSc, and BA. However, SODEL offers PG admissions for courses such as MBA, MSc, MCA, and MA.
- JNU-SODEL provides eligibility criteria that are focused on merit for all UG courses. As per the criteria, having a learning level of 10+2 complete with an average score is the eligibility.
- For PG admissions students need to have a minimum of 50% score when passing the UG last examination to be able to apply for PG.
- The registration and admission prospectus fee is about INR 500.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Jaipur National University Distance Education offers many courses to the students at the UG, PG, Diploma and Certificates level courses. Some of the programs that are offered by the university in all courses are described below:
JNU Distance Education UG Admission
JNU offers various courses to the aspirants at the UG level that the University offers are given below:
- Time: The BA course offered by the university are generally of 3-years.
- Eligibility: A student who has passed intermediate from any recognized board of India can apply for admission in a BA degree.
- Selection Process: The University granted admission is based on marks obtained by the aspirants in 10+2 exams.
- Time: The duration of the Bachelors of Science programme is generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The students must have cleared 10+2 qualifying exams and can apply for admission to the University’s BSc courses.
- Selection Process: Access is granted by the university based on merit as well as entrance-based.
- Time: The duration of BBA is generally 3 years
- Eligibility: Students having 10+2, with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board of education in India can apply for admission in the bachelor of business administration programme offered by Jaipur National University.
- Selection Process: The University granted admission is based on marks obtained by a candidate in the previous year’s exams or entrance exams conducted by the university.
JNU Distance Education PG Admission
Jaipur National University Distance Education offers many courses at the PG level to the aspirants. The eligibility criteria for each program are different. Some of the courses are mentioned below:
- Time: The minimum time taken by the candidates to complete the MA degree is 2 years.
- Eligibility: A aspirant with a BA degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission in the MA course offered by the university.
- Selection Process: Admissions are given according to the merit list for most of the courses but the university conducts entrance exams for some programmes.
- Time: Generally, a candidate can complete an MSc degree in 2 years.
- Eligibility: An aspirant with a degree in MSc in a related subject can apply for admission in MSc courses and courses offered by the university.
- Selection Process: Candidates are admitted based on merit or entrance exams.
- Time: The Duration of master of business administration course is generally for 2 years.
- Eligibility: Aspirants who possess a bachelor’s degree of BBA or any relevant degree in a relevant subject from any UGC recognized university can apply for the admission MBA course.
- Selection Process: The University will grant admission to the candidates based on their marks in BBA degree exams.
JNU Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
- Time: The duration of PG Diploma courses is one year.
- Eligibility: Aspirants having a graduation degree can apply for admission.
- Selection Process: Admission will be granted to the candidates on a merit basis.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Diploma Admission
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: Passing 10+2 exams are compulsory.
- Selection Process: The admission will be granted based on the merit of the aspirants.
Jaipur National University Application Form Process 2022-23
Jaipur National University Distance Education provides tons of courses at various levels for candidates to pursue. The university charges the stated fee for all the classes. Offline and online mode of admissions is open to the candidates. The School of Distance Education and Learning of Jaipur University does not have any study center in the country, so all learners are requested not to be fooled by any fraud and never deposit demand drafts and bank checks into account.
Jaipur National University Distance Education of Fees Structure
Jaipur National University was recognized in the year 2008-2009. In Sept 2009, the university got approval from DEC. The Joint Committee of AICTE-UGC-DEC accorded its approval to begin numerous studies for below graduate and postgraduate levels. In the article, students can check the list of fee structures and the university’s contact details mentioned below.
|BA||INR. 14,500/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|B.Sc||INR. 15,050/- (1st Year Fees)|
|BBA||INR. 18,500/- (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Com||INR. 16500/- (1st Year Fees)|
|MA||INR. 20,500/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|MSc||INR. 24,500/- (1st Year Fees)|
|MBA||INR. 24,500/- (1st Year Fees)|
Scholarships are awarded by Jaipur University School of Distance Education and Learning to all learners belonging to scheduled caste/scheduled tribe. Still, to be eligible for this scholarship, you have to provide a certificate to which you belong. This scholarship is for those whose annual income is less than INR 2,50,000/-. For this scholarship, you will get a form from the State Government of Social Welfare Department, which you can submit to the University’s Directorate of Social Welfare.
After getting admission to any program of the School of Distance Education and Learning of Jaipur University, you will be issued the University ID card so that they can easily recognize you whenever you visit the office of the Directorate.
Keep this card in at a safe place because you will never be allowed to sit for the exam without it. The University Card will only be valid for the duration of your course and will no longer be valid. If you lose a card, you can get a new card by paying 300/- INR.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Examination Fees
|Serial Number||Examination work||Fee Structure|
|1||Issuing Duplicate Marksheet||1000/-|
|2||Issuing Migration Certificate||1000/-|
|3||Issuing Provisional Degree Certificate||750/-|
Jaipur National University Distance Education (FAQs)
Is there any entrance test at the University?
If students fulfill the particular program’s required educational qualifications, then there is no entrance examination conducted.
What is the required educational qualification for enrollment?
For any bachelor’s diploma program, the required education qualification is a minimum of 12 (Higher secondary class). For any master’s and postgraduate program required qualification is Graduation in any discipline.
Can students pursue more than one program at the same time?
No, the students cannot pursue more than one program at the same time.
How will students know about the admission confirmation?
After the Documents verification process, the student obtains a notification with some details like- Registration no, user-id, the password for LMS (Blackboard), and fee receipt. This is the Confirmation Notification of the Admission.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017
- Contact No.: +91 141 7197070, +91 8306100404
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.jnujaipur.ac.in/
Disclaimer: Jaipur National University is not approved by DEB for the session 2022-23. This post is just for information purposes only.
Be the first to leave a review.