BSc Botany Distance Education: Bachelor of Science in Botany through distance mode is a two-year UG course. The goal of the course is to learn about the world’s species and the plant kingdom. This distance program is designed for those students who can’t attend regular classes of BSc due to expenses or other reasons. This program in botany is time and cost-saving.
The candidates’ comprehension of environmental conservation is aided by the knowledge they receive during their BSc in Botany distance course. Graduates of this stream can make significant contributions to the discipline if they have a strong understanding of this. The subjects taught during the study of this program are cell biology, plant development, ecology, molecular biology, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Botany Admission is going on at IGNOU. The admission deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Nalanda Open University Distance BSc admission will open soon for the 2023 session.
- BSc in Botany Distance admission will begin soon at Venkateshwara University.
Being a distance course, BSc Botany is liked by various students who want to make a career in the field of plant science. But before applying to this BSc Program, they must be aware of its eligibility requirements.
- Students who want to take a seat in the BSc Botany distance program must have completed 10+2 education ( in the Science stream)
- Applicants must have a good academic record to be eligible for this BSc (minimum 40% marks in 10+2).
- Admission to the distance-learning BSc Botany program is approved based on merit.
Numerous Science teaching institutes are offering BSc Botany distance programs with affordable tuition fees. The average academic fee for this program in various is between INR 10,000 to 50,000 per year.
BSc Botany Distance Education Highlights
BSc Botany Distance Education
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per year.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Botany Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The application process for the BSc Botany program is mostly online in all distance learning institutes in India. Some institutes also accept offline methods of applications. The mostly adopted online procedure for application is given below:
- Go to the website of your chosen institute for the BSc Botany Distance Education.
- Open the Admission portal on that website
- Take a look at new registration and register as a new applicant with that institute.
- Get a registration id and log in to the portal.
- Select UG Distance programs and choose BSc Botany.
- Now a form will open, fill it out accurately and upload all required educational docs
- Pay the online application fee for the BSc Botany Distance Education and submit the fee voucher along with the application form.
BSc Botany Distance Education Syllabus
Below is given the year wise Syllbaus Details of Disatance BSc in Botany Program.
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||PLANT DIVERSITY AND EVOLUTION||1ST YEAR|
|2||CELL BIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||PLANT ECOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|5||PLANT PHYSIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|2||MATHEMATICAL METHODS||2ND YEAR|
|4||MOLECULAR BIOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of BSc Botany Distance Education
- Students enrolling in the BSc Botany distance program can learn the syllabus of this program at their own speed.
- Candidates can make their own schedules of study for this BSc
- This is cost saving BSc program. It can save your transport and educational costs.
Educational Scope After BSc Botany Distance Learning
After graduating from the BSc Botany Distance Education, students have the choice to take more education in this field at a higher study or advanced level. The following courses can be done after completing this degree:
- MSc in Botany
- M.Phil Botany
Recruitment areas for BSc Botany Distance Education
After graduation, BSc Botany Distance Education candidates can be recruited by various organizations. Some popular recruiting areas are:
- Environmental Research Institutes
- Agricultural Farms
- Plant Research Institutes
- Civil Services
Top Universities For Distance Learning
- Delhi University
- Nalanada Open University
- Osmania University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Chandigarh University
- University of Mumbai
- Venkateshwara Open university
Be the first to leave a review.