BSc Botany Distance Education: BSc Botany admission started by various universities for the academic year 2024 in DDE. Bachelor of Science in Botany through distance mode is a two-year UG course. The course aims to learn about the world’s species and the plant kingdom. This distance program is designed for those students who can’t attend regular classes due to expenses or other reasons. This program in botany is time and cost-saving.
Students who enroll in a BSc in Botany distance course are able to gain a better understanding of environmental conservation due to the knowledge they acquire during the procedure. A graduate from this stream is likely to contribute significantly to the discipline if they strongly understand the subject. During the period of the study of this program, students will have the opportunity to learn about cell biology, plant development, ecology, molecular biology, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Botany Distance Education
Being a distance course, BSc Botany is liked by various students who want to make a career in plant science. But before applying to this BSc Program, they must know its eligibility requirements.
- Students who want to take a seat in the BSc Botany distance program must have completed 10+2 education (in the Science stream)
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record to qualify for this BSc (minimum 40% marks in 10+2).
- Admission to the distance-learning BSc Botany program is approved based on merit.
Fee Structure for BSc Botany Distance Education
Numerous Science teaching institutes offer BSc Botany distance programs with affordable tuition fees. The average academic fee for this program varies from INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per year.
BSc Botany Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started admission for a BSc Botany for the 2024 session in DDE. All the students can apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the academic year 2024 in the BSc Botany distance course. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- NIILM University invited students to apply for the BSc Botany course in Distance mode. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for the admission. Apply Now
- BSc Botany admission started by IGNOU for the 2024-25 academic year. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
BSc Botany Distance Education Highlights
Bachelor of Science in Botany
BSc Botany Distance Education
|10+2 with science stream
|3 to 6 years
INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per year.
|Online & Offline
BSc Botany Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The application process for the BSc Botany program is mostly online in all distance learning institutes in India. Some institutes also accept offline methods of applications. The most adopted online procedure for application is given below:
- Go to the website of your chosen institute for the BSc Botany Distance Education.
- Open the Admission portal on that website
- Look at new registration and register as a new applicant with that institute.
- Get a registration ID and login into the portal.
- Select UG Distance programs and choose BSc Botany.
- Now a form will open, fill it out accurately, and upload all required educational docs.
- Pay the online application fee for the BSc Botany Distance Education and submit the fee voucher along with the application form.
BSc Botany Distance Education Syllabus
Below are the year-wise Syllabus Details of the Distance BSc in Botany Program.
1st Year Syllabus Details
|PLANT DIVERSITY AND EVOLUTION
2nd Year Syllabus Details
3rd Year Syllabus Details
Advantages of BSc Botany Distance Education
- Students enrolling in the BSc Botany distance program can learn the syllabus of this program at their own speed.
- Candidates can make their schedules of study for this BSc
- This is cost cost-saving BSc program. It can save your transport and educational costs.
Educational Scope After BSc Botany Distance Learning
After graduating with a BSc in Botany Distance Education, students can take more education in this field at a higher or advanced level. The following courses can be done after completing this degree:
- MSc in Botany
- M.Phil Botany
Recruitment Areas for BSc Botany Distance Education
After graduation, BSc Botany Distance Education candidates can be recruited by various organizations. Some popular recruiting areas are:
- Environmental Research Institutes
- Agricultural Farms
- Plant Research Institutes
- Civil Services
Top Universities For Distance Learning
- Delhi University
- Nalanada Open University
- Osmania University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Chandigarh University
- University of Mumbai
- Venkateshwara Open university
FAQs of BSc Botany Distance Education
Q What are the top Indian Universities that offer the BSc in Botany course for session 2024-25?
Ans In India, Many universities offer BSc in Botany courses in distance education, such as IGNOU and many more. Students who want to apply can check out this article and find the latest information about the course.
Be the first to leave a review.