BSc Botany Distance Education: Bachelor of Science in Botany through distance mode is a two-year UG course. The course aims to learn about the world’s species and the plant kingdom. This distance program is designed for those students who can’t attend regular classes of BSc due to expenses or other reasons. This program in botany is time and cost-saving.
Students who enroll in a BSc in Botany distance course are able to gain a better understanding of environmental conservation due to the knowledge they acquire during the course. A graduate from this stream is likely to contribute significantly to the discipline if they have a strong understanding of the subject matter. During the course of the study of this program, students will have the opportunity to learn about cell biology, plant development, ecology, molecular biology, etc.
- Nalanda Open University Distance BSc admission will open soon for the 2023 session.
- BSc in Botany Distance admission will begin soon at Venkateshwara University.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Botany Distance Education
Being a distance course, BSc Botany is liked by various students who want to make a career in plant science. But before applying to this BSc Program, they must know its eligibility requirements.
- Students who want to take a seat in the BSc Botany distance program must have completed 10+2 education ( in the Science stream)
- Applicants must have a good academic record to qualify for this BSc (minimum 40% marks in 10+2).
- Admission to the distance-learning BSc Botany program is approved based on merit.
Fee Structure for BSc Botany Distance Education
Numerous Science teaching institutes offer BSc Botany distance programs with affordable tuition fees. The average academic fee for this program varies from INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per year.
BSc Botany Distance Education Highlights
Bachelor of Science in Botany
BSc Botany Distance Education
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per year.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Botany Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The application process for the BSc Botany program is mostly online in all distance learning institutes in India. Some institutes also accept offline methods of applications. The mostly adopted online procedure for application is given below:
- Go to the website of your chosen institute for the BSc Botany Distance Education.
- Open the Admission portal on that website
- Look at new registration and register as a new applicant with that institute.
- Get a registration id and login into the portal.
- Select UG Distance programs and choose BSc Botany.
- Now a form will open, fill it out accurately and upload all required educational docs.
- Pay the online application fee for the BSc Botany Distance Education and submit the fee voucher along with the application form.
BSc Botany Distance Education Syllabus
Below are the year-wise Syllabus Details of the Distance BSc in Botany Program.
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||PLANT DIVERSITY AND EVOLUTION||1ST YEAR|
|2||CELL BIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||PLANT ECOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|5||PLANT PHYSIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||MATHEMATICAL METHODS||2ND YEAR|
|3||MOLECULAR BIOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|5||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of BSc Botany Distance Education
- Students enrolling in the BSc Botany distance program can learn the syllabus of this program at their speed.
- Candidates can make their schedules of study for this BSc
- This is cost saving BSc program. It can save your transport and educational costs.
Educational Scope After BSc Botany Distance Learning
After graduating with the BSc in Botany Distance Education, students can take more education in this field at a higher or advanced level. The following courses can be done after completing this degree:
- MSc in Botany
- M.Phil Botany
Recruitment Areas for BSc Botany Distance Education
After graduation, BSc Botany Distance Education candidates can be recruited by various organizations. Some popular recruiting areas are:
- Environmental Research Institutes
- Agricultural Farms
- Plant Research Institutes
- Civil Services
Top Universities For Distance Learning
- Delhi University
- Nalanada Open University
- Osmania University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Chandigarh University
- University of Mumbai
- Venkateshwara Open university
Be the first to leave a review.