MBA HR Distance Education: The 2-year distance MBA in Human Resources program is open to anybody having a bachelor’s degree in any subject. The distance MBA program in human resource management seeks to give students training and understanding in business management related fields.
MBA HR distance education gives the chance to learn about the key elements of human resource management while also thoroughly understanding the basic managerial and business practices. Learning and Development, Human Resource Planning, Performance Management, Talent Management, Industrial Relations & Labor Laws, Compensation & Benefits, Employer Branding are the main thrust areas.
After completing a distance MBA in HR degree, students are competent to hold executive roles in fields such as labor welfare, industrial relations, human resources development, and personnel management. Students who want to get a rational and analytical grasp of how humans behave in organizations should pursue this course.
- IGNOU Distance MBA in HR is going on for the 2023 session. The last date to Apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- AMITY University will soon open its admission portal for Distance MBA in HR Program 2023.
- The distance MBA in HR admission window will open soon at Kurukshetra University.
Candidates should carefully review the eligibility criteria prior to applying for admission to reputable distance MBA HR programme:
- Students must have finished their bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum percentage 40% in their last year of graduation in order to apply for admission to the distance MBA in Human Resource Management programme.
- Students must have it as several colleges and universities also need relevant work experience of around one year.
The fee of a distance MBA in Human Resource course varies by university. In India, institutions and universities fees lies between INR 35,000 to INR 85,000/- per annum for a distance MBA in HR programme.
MBA HR Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Business Administration in Human Resource (MBA HR)
|Program Duration||2 to 4 years|
|MBA HR Distance Fee||
INR 35,000 to INR 85,000/-
UG Degree in any stream
40% marks required
HR Manager, HR Recruiter, HR Director, Business Analyst, etc
INR 5.5 LPA – INR 8 LPA
MBA HR Distance Education Admission Process
The students must complete a few steps in the admissions procedure for the MBA HR distance learning in order to be accepted. The following steps to take in HR MBA admissions process:
- The university’s required entrance exam (if any) must be passed by students.
- Students must submit an application for admission if they meet the eligibility requirements and receive the desired entrance exam score.
- Universities review applicant profiles after receiving all applications and create a shortlist for the GD-PI procedure.
MBA HR Distance Education Syllabus
Below is given the Semester wise Syllabus Details of Distance MBA in HR program.
1st and 2nd Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester I||Semester II|
Accounting for Managers
Business Research Methods
Human Resources Management
Statistics for Management
Conflict Resolution and Management
Legal Aspects of Business
3rd and 4th Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Management in Action – Social Economic and Ethical Issues
|Minor Project||Major Project|
MBA HR Correspondence Benefits
- Independent activity of students
- Individual approach of students
- Ability to work at a consistent pace
- Ability to revise subject material
MBA HR Distance Learning Scope
- MBA HR distance Educational scope
The distance MBA in Human Resources programme offers individuals a wide range of higher education opportunities. After completing MBA in Human Resource Management through distance learning, some of the most popular higher education such as a PhD in business or a related topic is available.
Some of the top courses are mentioned below after MBA in Human Resource:
- Society for Resource Management Certification
- MBA HR distance Job scope
There has been a continuous rise in demand for MBAs in human resources. Because more businesses are recruiting MBA HR graduates, this has happened. After earning an MBA in Human Resource Management, one can search for a variety of job prospects in the business sector. The list below includes some career option after this course-
- Education and Training
- Digital Media
- Medical and Healthcare
Top 10 Universities For Distance Learning
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.