Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Applications for admission must be submitted by 25 September 2022. During April 1995, Sri Venkateswara University opened its Directorate of Distance Education, which was established to help people who couldn’t otherwise attend college. In addition to Sri Venkateswara University, Andhra Pradesh is home to many other educational institutions.
Sri Venkateswara Distance Mode Studies is a unit specifically designed for students wishing to enroll in distance learning. For the 2022 academic sessions, students can choose programs like BA, BCom, B.Lib, BSc, MCom, MA, MSc, and MSW.
The Application procedure is carried out through the online mode. Also, being a distance mode, there is no hurdle to taking admissions because student selection is made through merit, and there is no entrance course designed for the students.
- The admissions criteria for all programs are based on merit, so only students need to check the eligibility requirements. https://www.svudde.in/admissions.html
- The UG program requires students to complete their 10th and 12th classes from a recognized board.
- Graduate students must obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- There are no entrance exams at the university.
- SVU DDE offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs.
- SVU Tirupati and SVU DDE websites allow you to fill out application forms online.
- Distance learning courses are only available for students who are unable to attend regular or full-time classes.
- The SVU DDE also offers admission through the GATE/AP PGECET.
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
Bachelors of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), at least 4 years are to accomplish this course from an institute that is affiliated and should have acquired a minimum of 50 percent in the 10+2 standard. Its cost is INR 13800/-.
Bachelors of Technology (B-Tech), 10+2 qualified with subjects of Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as the major study subjects. This UG course requires obtaining at least a 50-60 percent score. INR 16500/- is the average fee.
Master of Commerce (M.Com) is pursued mostly by graduates meeting the eligibility that includes having a bachelor’s degree from a known University with an average of 50 percent score. This will have a fee of INR 12000/-.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), BCA should have been passed by the applicants and a minimum average percentage must have been secured. Admissions are direct and the course fee is INR 14200/-.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), every candidate must be an eligible candidate having the required qualifications of BBA or relevant degree. Its fee is being charged INR 15400/-.
Masters of Arts (MA), it’s a PG course in which you get easily enrolled in this course. This course will be offered to students after qualifying BA or a similar one. The fee for is course is INR 11550/-.
SVU DDE Latest Updates
- Last Date for admission is 25 September 2022.
- Online Registration for admissions 2022-23 start from 3 August 2022 onwards
- Apply to Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education – Click here
- The last date in P.G. Diploma in Guidance and Counselling of contact program classes for students of July 2021 Batch is 3rd July 2022. For more Check Here
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Contact No.||0877 228 9547|
|Fee||Sri Venkateswara University Fee Structure|
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission 2022
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission is organized by its Directorate of Distance Education. Students by distance learning mode of education are encouraged to complete their studies in a manner other than the regular one.
SVU DDE is offering admission to multiple UG and PG degree programs. Other than degree courses, PG diploma programs are also offered by the University. Each course can opt-in for any of offered specializations. Entries are commonly merit-based and student performance-based. The SVU DDE official website is open to accept the applications of students in online mode.
- The courses being offered by SVU DDE are B.Com, BA, BLIS, and BSc in the UG category. It provides a PG diploma in almost 2 study fields. There are PG degree programs including M.Com, MBA, MLIS, MSc, and MA.
- Candidates having a previously completed qualification of 10+2 in a related study stream are eligible to apply and their previous qualifying marks should be at least 50%.
- PG admissions are merit-based and students do not need to compete in the entrance exam. Every candidate should be having a bachelor’s qualification with a 50% average score.
- An application fee for being registered is INR 350.
A correspondence course can lead to completing a B.Ed, a B.Library & Information Science, a B.A., a B.Com, an M.A., an MBA, a Master of Social Work, and an M.Library & Information Science. Postgraduate degrees are available for purchase as well. Qualifying exams must be passed before a person can get into college.
Tirupati SVU DDE
The University Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Venkateswara University, admits candidates based solely on their scores on the qualifying exams.
What should I do?
Online applications are accessible through the university’s website. Make sure you meet the requirements
Online and offline submission of complete application documents is required.
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education UG Admission
|BA||10+2 passed, or any other equivalent examination passed from any board/recognized institute||Rs 2500 per year|
|BCom||Rs 4500 per year|
|BSc||Rs 6000 per year|
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education PG Admission
|MA||BA/BCom/BSc or any other bachelor’s degree in any discipline||History, Political Science, Economics, Hindi, English, Sociology|
|MSc||BSc degree in relevant discipline||Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics|
|MCom||BBA/BCom degree is a must||–|
SVU Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date
|Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Online registration starts||Going On|
|The last date for registration ends||25 September 2022|
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
Candidates can apply for admission by filling in the online application form and submitting the required processing fee on or before the last date. To get access to the SVUDDE, students must be eligible to take admission based on merit. The candidate wishes to apply for admission to SV University Distance Education programs following the below-mentioned process apply for the offered programs.
- By submitting the online challan, pick up the application form in person from The SBI, Andhra Bank, or SV University Campus DDE.
- The candidate also obtained the application form from the official website of SVU DDE.
- Candidates must have correctly and completely completed the application form.
- All the essential paperwork, including the application form and photos, is attached.
- Candidates may mail their completed application to the institution at the address listed below after completing it.
- The completed application printout should be kept by the candidate for future reference.
Documents Required for Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission
- Transfer Certificate.
- Higher Secondary Certificate/CBSE/other equivalent mark sheet.
- Graduation Certificate.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST.
- Nativity Certificate if needed.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/ICSE/CBSE).
- Medical certificate.
- Online Challan of Andhra Bank or State bank of India amount for Rs.350/ in case of downloaded form.
Application Fees: – Students taking admissions in this program are required to complete the registration process and fill out the form, and for that, the registration fee is INR 350/- for all programs.
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||1959||Government|
|Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management||Rangampet, Andhra Pradesh||2007||Private|
|Emeralds Advanced Institute of Management Studies||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||–||Private|
|Accord Business School, Tirupati||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||–||Private|
|Sri Venkateswara Arts College, Tirupati||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||1945||Private|
|Dr. AER Degree and PG College, Tirupati||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||–||Private|
|Anantha College of Law, Tirupati||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||–||Private|
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Objectives
- To provide Higher Educational Opportunities to the candidates.
- To promote efficiency which is Professional for the in-service candidates.
- To provide a wider and better opportunity to the candidates who are not able to join regular colleges.
Study Centres Affiliated To Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
|H.M. Degree College, Bypass Road||Sri C. Dass Degree College, Nethaji Road|
|Season Degree College, No. 840/2, Rayuvari Palli||Oxford Degree College, Sartha Maidanam|
|Comfort Degree College, Near Sub Court||Visweswara Science & Arts College, Patnam, Thavanampalli Mandal|
|Vijayam Degree College, No. 20-49, Naidu Buildings||Tambaram Degree College|
|R.R. Degree College, No. 31-2-1, Kotha Indlu||Sri Sreenivasa Degree College, BVC Compound, Bangalore Road|
|Vijetha Degree College, No. 2-75, Officers Line||Indira Rajiv Memorial Degree College, Gudipalli Road, Krishnarjuna Complex|
|S.V. Degree College, Chittoor Main Road||Vidya Arts & Science Degree College, D.No. 1-184, Sai Nagar|
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Facilities
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Provides many facilities for the campus candidates’ comfort, such as Labs, Library, study material, etc, we have mentioned here, that candidates can check it easily, all the facilities offered by the university all maintain the university’s infrastructure.
- Working women’s facilities.
- CPC (Contact program classes).
- Guidance cell.
- Lab (Education lab, Technical lab, multimedia with the international facilities).
- University’s main library.
- Study material supply.
- Fax facilities.
- Inquiry facilities.
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Courses Lists
|PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management||Master of Arts in Telugu|
|PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling||Master of Arts in History|
|Bachelor of Arts (Regular)||Master of Science in Psychology|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||Master of Science in Computer Science|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Regular)||Master of Science in Mathematics|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (B.Z.C., M.P.C., M.S.Cs., M.P.Cs., M.P.E., M.E.Cs)||Master of Commerce|
|B.Com. Computers||M.Com. (Financial Management)|
|B.Ed||Master of Science in Chemistry|
|Master of Arts in Economics||Master of Business Administration (Executive)|
|Master of Arts in Sociology||Master of Science in Physics|
|Master of Arts in Political Science and Public Administration||Master of Business Administration|
|Master of Arts in English||Master of Science in Botany|
|Master of Social Work||Master of Science in Zoology|
|Master of Arts in Hindi||Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)|
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Contact Details
|Address||Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi-517502, India|
Some Other Distance Education University
- ANU Distance Education
- Andhra University Distance Education
- Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education
- JNTU Distance Education
- GITAM University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.