MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education: It is a PG degree in the science stream offered over two years. This course provides a thorough foundation in the knowledge of mental health issues. The student might enrol in this distance-learning MSc program if they need help completing the course traditionally.
Clinical psychology masters consult the research and practical experience of psychologists in psychology. Students will learn about various psychiatric diseases, dependency problems like alcoholism and addictive behaviour, and humanitarian aid interventions.
- Admission for the Master of Science in Clinical Psychology is going on in various universities in distance education. Those who are eligible to take admission for the course can apply by going to the official web pages of the particular university.
- The MSc Clinical Psychology Distance education course fee starts from Rs 30,000/- to Rs 50,000/-.
The applicants who are desired to pursue a distance MSc Clinical Psychology program must verify their eligibility first. To check eligibility criteria, students should read the below-mentioned points carefully:
- Candidates appearing for MSc Clinical Psychology must have a valid UG degree in the relevant stream (Such as BSc Psychology, BSc Nursing, and other related).
- They need to have a minimum of 50% marks in order to be eligible for this program’s application form.
- There is no maximum age limit for pursuing an MSc Clinical Psychology program admission.
The fee structure is the main factor for aspiring candidates. If you want to apply for an MSc Clinical Psychology distance, you can do so without any hesitation because this program is cost-friendly. The academic cost for this MSc program is between INR 30,000 to 50,000 per annum.
Distance MSc Clinical Psychology Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Clinical Psychology|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 30,000 to 50,000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Application form filling for the MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education program is very simple. The aspirants of this program can do so in both methods (online & offline). For filling out the application form online, applicants should take a look at the below-mentioned points:
- Go to the website of the desired institute in which you want to apply for the MSc Clinical Psychology.
- Open the online application portal from the homepage and get the registration id from there.
- Login to the portal with a registered id of the concerned institute.
- Go to the PG admission tab and select the MSc Clinical Psychology distance course.
- A form for admission to this MSc program will open in a new window.
- Start filling it with all required and mandatory information.
- Pay the online application fee for the MSc Clinical Psychology course and submit your application.
MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|3||Fundamentals of Biomechanics||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Advanced Physiotherapy||2ND YEAR|
|2||Exercise Therapy||2ND YEAR|
|4||Physiotherapy in Surgical Conditions||2ND YEAR|
MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education in India
Several University of India offers MSc Clinical Psychology distance education program. Students need to qualify for the eligibility of universities as per their norms and requirements. Applicants must check all the requirements of the University before taking admission. Although the course fee of the MSc Clinical Psychology distance education program is not the same in each University. The course fee is between INR 30,000/- to INR 50,000/-.
Advantages of the MSc Clinical Psychology Distance learning
- The cost of this MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education program is one of its most notable benefits compared to traditional classroom teaching.
- If there is an assignment, you need to complete or a course you are having trouble comprehending, this MSc program allows students to work at their own speed.
Educational Scope After MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education
After graduating from the MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education program, graduates can go for doctoral study. The higher study options after completing this medical science master’s degree are:
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. Clinical Neuropsychology
- Ph.D. Forensic Psychology
- M.Phil Psychology
Recruitment Area For Distance MSc Clinical Psychology
The professionals of MSc Clinical Psychology Distance Education can get employment in various medical science sectors. The top recruiting areas for such specialties are:
- Counselling Sectors
- Health Care
- Community Welfare
- Government Sectors
- Educational Institutes
- Medical Research
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.