GITAM University Distance Education Admission?: As per UGC guidelines, GITAM University is not offering distance education courses. GITAM University’s admissions portal will soon be available for regular courses. Candidates were given access to various UG, PG, and diploma courses through GITAM University. Based on merit or an entrance test. Those who meet the basic requirements for eligibility can apply for admission to this university.
The university is offering courses at the UG level in different fields like Architecture, Engineering, Humanities, Law, Management, Medicine, Nursing, Paramedical, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Public Policy, and Science. Students who want to enroll in UG courses should have a minimum of 50 percent marks in 10+2 classes in relevant disciplines. For some selected courses, the university conducts an entrance exam and students need to qualify for it.
GITAM University Highlights
|University Name||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
Disclaimer: GITAM University does not offer any distance education courses to the candidates, it is not approved by DEB-UGC. This article is only meant to answer pupils’ questions.
GITAM University Distance Education Admission?
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will offer Admission to all the courses in the month of August for sessions 2023-24. Admission to all the courses is based on merit. The University currently offers MA, BA, BCom, MBA (HR), and various other courses.
The UGC has approved the regular education provided by GITAM. Undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs are all offered through University’s regular mode. Additionally, Students may be selected based on merit, entrance exams, and interviews. The application form will release online or offline. Students must have to submit their application form before the deadline.
- The diploma courses are Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA) and Diploma in Communicative English, under the UG category for BA and B.Com courses. At the PG level, it just offers MBA, MCA, M.Com, MSc, and MA.
- For diploma programs, there is a requirement of having a 10th or 12th passed certificate having recognition from a known institute.
- GU selects students for its UG courses only on merit. It just requires the students to get a bachelor’s degree with a score of 50%.
- The entrance exam is usually for PG admissions, so students will need to pass it along with a graduation qualification.
- It will be necessary to pay an application fee in order to register.
GITAM University Distance Education UG Courses?
GITAM University offers many undergraduate courses. BCom, BA, and MBA are the top courses of this university, with high enrollment numbers yearly. Registration forms for all UG programs of GITAM University will release on the official website of the University.
- BA [History]
- BA [Public Administration]
- BA [Economics]
- BA [Sociology]
GITAM University Distance Education PG Courses?
GITAM University offers PG courses like MCA, MCom, MA Economics, MA English, and MSc Biotechnology.
- PG Diploma In Communication Skills
- Diploma In Computer Applications
Admission Fee: The university requires the applicants to pay an entry fee, and it has stated that the entry fee must be paid in the form of a Demand Draft. The Demand Draft is addressed to CDL-GITAM University and is payable at Visakhapatnam.
The registration fee for BA, BCom, and diploma programs is 500/- rupees. The registration fee for PGs and PG diplomas is INR 300/-, the recognition fee is INR 500/-, and the prospectus fee is INR 200/-.
Only Regular courses are being offered at GITAM University. Distance education courses are not available for the sessions 2023-24.
GITAM University Application Form Process
GITAM University will soon open the registration portal for all the courses. Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below before filling up the application form.
- Go to the official website of Gitam University, by clicking here – https://cdl.gitam.edu/
- On the home page, move on to the admission tab.
- Then click on “Online admission” under the admission tab.
- The application form has seven sections that the applicants need to fill out. Open the application form, and fill up all details as required.
- After filling in all details, recheck it, and then click on the register button.
- Save it and take a print of the admission form.
- Attach all documents and then submit them.
Exam Schedule: The GITAM university examination schedule consists of an academic year and a calendar year. GITAM university academic year examinations are announced in March / April, while calendar year examinations are announced in September/October every year.
GITAM University Fee Structure
|Semester wise courses & Fee Structure|
|Course||1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester||Total|
|MBA HRM||Rs 13125/-||Rs 12125/-||Rs 12125/-||Rs 12125/-||Rs 49129/-|
|MBA General||Rs 12125/-||Rs 12125/-||Rs 12125/-||Rs 12125/-||Rs 48125/-|
|Year-wise courses & Fee Structure|
|course Name||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Total|
|MCA||Rs 21250/-||Rs 15125/-||Rs 11250/-||Rs 45125/-|
|BA (Politics, Public Administration & Sociology)||Rs 2200/-||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-||Rs 5200/-|
|BA (History, Economics & Psychology)||Rs 2200/-||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-||Rs 5200/-|
|M.Com||Rs 3500/-||Rs 2500/-||Rs 6125/-|
|MA (Economics)||Rs 2700/-||Rs 2700/-||Rs 5400/-|
|B.Com||Rs 3125/-||Rs 2125/-||Rs 1500/-||Rs 6500/-|
|PG Diploma in Communication Skills||Rs 2500/-||Rs 2500/-|
|MA (English)||Rs 2700/-||Rs 2700/-||Rs 5400/-|
|Diploma in Communicative English||Rs 2500/-||Rs 2500/-|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||Rs 16125/-||Rs 14125/-||Rs 31250/-|
|BA (History, Public Administration & Sociology)||Rs 2200/-||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-||Rs 5200/-|
|Diploma in Computer Applications||Rs 2500/-||Rs 2500/-|
|Diploma in Environmental and Sustainable Management||Rs 2500/-||Rs 2500/-|
GITAM University Affiliated Colleges
|Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||2009||Private|
|GITAM Institute of Technology, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||1980||Private|
|GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||1997||Private|
|GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru||Doddaballapura, Karnataka||2012||Private|
|GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||1988||Private|
|GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||2015||Private|
|School of Law, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||2012||Private|
|Bengaluru School of Management Studies, Bengaluru||Bengaluru, Karnataka||2012||Private|
|GITAM Institute of Pharmacy, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||2006||Private|
GITAM University Contact Details
- Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045, India
- Contact No.: 0891-2790101, 0891-2790202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- ANU Distance Education
- Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
- Andhra University Distance Education
- Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education
- JNTU Distance Education
Q: Does GITAM University offers Distance Education?
Ans: As per UGC guidelines, GITAM University is not offering any distance education at present.
Q: Where is GITAM University located?
Ans: GITAM University is situated in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Be the first to leave a review.