GITAM University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, or GITAM, was set up in 1980 and is located at Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh. The admission is based on the GAT entrance tests. GITAM University Distance Education has closed the application process for several courses on 10 May 2022.
The GITAM University has an ongoing admission process for distance education B.Com, BA, and MBA programs. The first section must be filled with the course name and the language medium you wish to take it in. The last sections are fields that require your details, education history, and work experience if any.
GITAM University Distance Education also offers PG courses(MCA, M.Com, MA Economics, MA English, MSc Biotechnology) and PG Diploma courses. The admission dates are yet to be announced.
Admission Fees: The university requires the applicants to pay an entry fee, and it has stated that the entry fee must be paid in the form of a Demand Draft. The Demand Draft is addressed to the CDL-GITAM University and is payable at Visakhapatnam.
For BA, BCom and Diplomas, the registration fee is INR 500. The fee includes an INR 300 registration fee and a prospectus cost of INR 200. PG and PG diploma applicants must pay INR 1 000, including INR 300 registration fee, INR 500 recognition fee, and INR 200 prospectus fee.
GITAM University Distance Education
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), 3 years long minimum and its criteria are based on merit in which students are required to have secured a score on an average basis. Previously one have completed 12th examination from a know education board. About INR 8900 is its tuition fee.
Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch) is a course having a period of 4 years that can be taken by a student who has completed a 10+2 degree qualification and the secured marks must be 50 percent minimum. INR 10590 is the tuition fee.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is a course offered via distance admissions in which passing 10+2 in the relevant field is mandatory for the aspirants. There is a tuition cost of INR 9500 per year.
Bachelors of Technology (B-Tech) is a 4-year course for which an intermediate degree in subjects like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry is required. At least a 55-60 percent score must have been acquired by the candidates for being selected. The tuition fee is INR 12000.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is offered at the PG level within a period of 2 years and it is required students must have been qualified with a BBA degree and have secured a minimum of 50 percent in the last exam. It has a tuition fee of INR 11700.
Masters of Architecture (M.Arch) is a course with a time frame of 2 years and is provided via merit admissions. The candidates will have to obtain a minimum of 60 percent marks in the B.Arch degree from a known University. INR 13000 is the average tuition cost of this course.
- GITAM University Distance Education has closed the application process for several courses on 10 May 2022.
- Exams will be declared in the month of May/June 2022 for the Academic Year and September/October for the Calendar Year.
- The details of the examination timetable are as follow – click here.
GITAM University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
GITAM University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Centre for Distance Learning, will offer admission to all the courses in the month of August for sessions 2022-23. Admission to all the courses is based on merit. The University currently offers MA, BA, BCom, MBA (HR), and various other courses.
GITAM University is on its way to conducting admissions for distance courses. The distance education provided by GITAM has gained approval from DEB and UGC. Distance degree programs are offered in all categories like undergraduate, post-graduate, and Diploma programs. There may be entrance exams and interview sessions for the selection of students even after the merit-based criteria. Along with the online mode of applications, there is also an offline submission system. GITAM University Distance Education will close the application process for several courses on 10 May 2022.
- The distance diploma courses are Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA) and Diploma in Communicative English. Under the UG category distance education is for BA and B.Com courses. At the PG level, it just offers MBA, MCA, M.Com, MSc, and MA.
- For diploma programs, there is a requirement of having a 10th or 12th passed certificate having recognition from a known institute.
- GU selects students for its UG courses only on merit. It just requires the students to get a bachelor’s degree with a score of 50%.
- Most entrance exam is concerned with PG admissions so students will have to clear the exam along with having a valid qualification for graduation.
- Registrations will be made with an application fee.
GITAM University Distance Education UG Courses
- BA [History]
- BA [Public Administration]
- BA [Economics]
- BA [Sociology]
GITAM University Distance Education PG Courses
- PG Diploma In Communication Skills
- Diploma In Computer Applications
GITAM University Distance Education Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Last date for Submission||Aug 2022|
GITAM University Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
Centre of Distance Learning, GITAM University, will soon open the registration portal for all the courses. Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below before filling up the application form.
- Go to the official website of Gitam University, by clicking here – https://cdl.gitam.edu/
- On the home page, move on to the admission tab.
- Then click on the “Online admission” under the admission tab.
- The application form has seven sections that the applicants need to fill. Open the application form, and fill up all details as required.
- After filling in all details, recheck it, then click on the register button.
- Save it and take a print of the admission form.
- Attach all documents and submit them.
Exam Schedule: The GITAM university examination schedule consists of an academic year and a calendar year. GITAM university academic year examinations are announced in March / April, while calendar year examinations are announced in September/October every year.
GITAM University Distance Education Fee Structure
|Semester wise courses & Fee Structure|
|Course||1st Sem||2nd Sem||3rd Sem||4th Sem||Total|
|Yearwise courses & Fee Structure|
|course Name||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Total|
|BA (Politics, Public Administration & Sociology)||2200||1500||1500||5200|
|BA (History, Economics & Psychology)||2200||1500||1500||5200|
|PG Diploma in Communication Skills||2500||2500|
|Diploma in Communicative English||2500||2500|
|BA (History, Public Administration & Sociology)||2200||1500||1500||5200|
|Diploma in Computer Applications||2500||2500|
|Diploma in Environmental and Sustainable Management||2500||2500|
GITAM University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana||2009||Private|
|GITAM Institute of Technology, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||1980||Private|
|GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||1997||Private|
|GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru||Doddaballapura, Karnataka||2012||Private|
|GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||1988||Private|
|GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||2015||Private|
|School of Law, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||2012||Private|
|Bengaluru School of Management Studies, Bengaluru||Bengaluru, Karnataka||2012||Private|
|GITAM Institute of Pharmacy, Visakhapatnam||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||2006||Private|
- Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045, India
- Contact No.: 0891-2790101, 0891-2790202
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.