BSc Biology Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a popular study program in a distance learning mode, where the minimum time required to study this course is three years. In distance mode, its duration can extend to 6 years. The key learning concepts in the course are the function of biological organisms, functions in the human and animal bodies, and so on. This distance BSc Biology course is an opportunity for students unable to complete their regular studies.
Several subjects are studied in this course that are kept in the syllabus compared to the regular BSc Biology course. This course is also ideal in its multiple job opportunities. After studying this course, students specialize in biophysics, biodiversity, ecology, cell biology, medical diagnostics, medical botany, and others.
- Admission for the Bachelor of Science course is going on for session 2023-24 at IGNOU University. 20 October 2023 is the last date to fill out and complete the application for the course. (Click Here)
- Amity University has begun the BSc distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now before the last date. Click here
- Lovely Professional University has started the distance BSc admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
Distance BSc Biology course is provided to make students easy at learning and, in the meantime, doing other tasks. The essential criteria required for admission to this course are:
- In order to apply for the BSc in Biology, Students must have completed the 12th grade from a recognized board in the Science field.
- To become eligible for admission, the minimum score required for candidates is 40-50%.
- Few colleges may organize their college-level entrance examination for shortlisting candidates.
BSc Biology Distance learning program can be studied from several distance institutes where the fee varies from INR 20,000 to INR 80,000 per annum.
BSc Biology Distance Education Highlights
Bachelor of Science in Biology
BSc Biology Distance Education
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 20000 to 80000 per annum
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Biology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Students can fill and submit their application forms in any online or offline method that seems flexible to them. The online forms can be obtained from online sites.
- Each student will need to enter the website of the university.
- On the website, they will open the login page and register as new students.
- After signing in, an application form will appear on the screen, and students will fill it out.
- After filling in the details, documents will be uploaded.
- Check the preview of the application once it is filled.
- Then it will be mandatory to fill out the online application fee.
- After submission of the form, students will be informed through mail.
BSc Biology Distance Education Syllabus
The Duration of the Distance BSc Biology Course is three years. Below is given the year-wise Syllabus details.
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||PLANT DIVERSITY AND EVOLUTION||1ST YEAR|
|2||CELL BIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||PLANT ECOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|5||PLANT PHYSIOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|2||MATHEMATICAL METHODS||2ND YEAR|
|4||MOLECULAR BIOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|2||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||3RD YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of BSc Biology Distance Program
- The capability of students is enhanced to work under pressure.
- Students manage their time effectively for the job and study.
- They continue to experiment without any fear of results.
- These candidates become willing to revise a lesson multiple times for better understanding.
- Such learners also approach their seniors to get more learning exposure.
Educational Scope After BSc Biology Distance Education
BSc Biology Distance Education mode enhances students’ capacity and provides them with many job opportunities. They learn better about the subject matter in a short time. After completing distance BSc Biology courses, these candidates can avail the chance to higher education.
The study programs are numerous in the field of biology at the postgraduate level, and the graduates of distance BSc Biology can take these.
A list of the top courses that can be pursued after BSc Biology are:
- MSc Biology
- MBA Botany
- MSc Zoology
- MSc Food Technology
Recruitment Area for BSc Biology Distance Education
The professional biology sector is filled with numerous career opportunities that the graduates can avail of distance BSc Biology.
Distance BSc Biology graduates can be hired on jobs given as:
- Biology content developer
Top 10 Universities For BSc Biology Distance Education
- Parul University
- Jadavpur University
- Delhi University
- Punjab University
- KL University
- Calcutta University
- Jamia Millia
Be the first to leave a review.