MBA Finance Distance Education: A 2-year postgraduate program called distance MBA Finance focuses on the study of finance, budgeting, and analytics. The primary goal of the distance MBA Finance program is to train students to handle finances and accounting in any firm. After completing a Distance MBA finance students can join different positions in the banking field, Financial analytics, and business. now the company also wants a person who can manage their finance.
The distance learning MBA in Finance program’s course work is structured to give students a basic understanding of the finance industry while also honing their management discipline abilities. Students get knowledge about market trends, stock prices, risk management of their finances, etc.
MBA Finance distance education shows several subjects like Financial Accounting & Analysis, Business Law, Business Economics, Taxation, Cost and Management Accounting, Capital Market, Strategic Cost Management, Corporate Finance and Financial Services.
MBA Finance Distance Education Latest Updates
- The fresh online registration for the distance MBA in finance Course is still going on at IGNOU University for its latest July 2023 session. Candidates who are interested in applying can do so before 20 October 2023.
- DU SOL fresh registration for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) is going on for the 2023 session. The last date to apply is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- Amity University opens its admission portal for the Distance MBA Finance Program 2023. Apply Now
- NMIMS University has started admission for a distance MBA. Apply here
- BITS Pilani University admission starts for MBA in Finance distance course, candidates can apply by the last date. Click here
MBA Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility requirements for the distance MBA in Finance are comparable to those for other distance MBA learning programs. However, some colleges and universities also offer admission based on merit.
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized university, such as B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BA, or BCA, with a minimum average of 40%, is required for eligibility to the distance MBA Finance program.
- As long as a student meets the eligibility criteria, there is no age restriction to enroll.
Academic fees for distance MBA Finance programs are primarily determined by the college administration. It is important to note that distance MBA fees vary from university to university when it comes to finance. There are a wide range of institutions and universities in India that charge between INR 40,000 to INR 90,000/- per annum for MBA Finance Distance Learning programs.
MBA Finance Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course full name||
Master of Business Administration in Finance (MBA Finance)
|Course Duration||2 to 4 years|
|MBA Finance Distance Fee||
INR 40,000 to INR 90,000/-
Graduation in any discipline
|Marks Required||Minimum 40%|
Financial Analyst, Finance Executive, Accounts Manager, etc.
INR 5.5 LPA – INR 9.5 LPA
MBA Finance Distance Education Learning Admission Process
Students enroll in institutions and universities that offer the distance learning MBA Finance program. Students must satisfy the eligibility requirements for entry as stated by the administration. Students should check their eligibility score prior to applying to colleges or universities.
- Both online and offline applications are accepted for the distance MBA Finance learning program.
- Students can register for the course online, through the university’s official website.
- Through the college or university’s official website, students can submit their application form with required documents online.
- After submitting their application form, students can pay their academic fees online.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with their enrollment number.
MBA in Finance Distance Learning Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles Of Management||1ST SEM|
|2||FINANCIAL SERVICES||1ST SEM|
|3||COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS||1ST SEM|
|4||MARKETING MANAGEMENT||1ST SEM|
|5||BUSINESS POLICY||1ST SEM|
|6||Managerial Economics||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||MANAGEMENT & ETHICS||2ND SEM|
|2||CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR||2ND SEM|
|3||FINANCIAL & MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING||2ND SEM|
|4||QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES FOR MANAGERS||2ND SEM|
|5||ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR||2ND SEM|
|6||PROJECT PAPER – I||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||SECURITY ANALYSIS & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT||3RD SEM|
|2||DIRECT TAX PLANNING||3RD SEM|
|3||STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||3RD SEM|
|4||APPLIED OPERATIONS RESEARCH||3RD SEM|
|5||CORPORATE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Human Resource Management||4TH SEM|
|2||BUSINESS LAW AND COMPANY LAW||4TH SEM|
|3||INTERNATIONAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT||4TH SEM|
|4||CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGEMENT||4TH SEM|
|5||CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, VALUES & ETHICS||4TH SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||4TH SEM|
Advantages of MBA in Finance Distance Learning
- Greater Flexibility
- Convenient Learning
- Significant Cost Savings
- Individual approach of students
- Ability to work at a consistent pace
MBA Finance Distance Education Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MBA Finance
After a distance MBA in finance learning program, there are many options for higher education. In order to handle and resolve financial difficulties, students choosing distance MBA Finance courses can hire be hired by recruiters in different areas. The following are a some of the well-liked higher education choices offered to students:
- Recruitment Area For Distance MBA in Finance
Giving students a thorough understanding of the various components of business is the goal of the distance MBA in Finance program. These post-graduates are capable of working in the financial and banking sectors. Students who enroll in the distance MBA in Finance program are prepared for positions in a variety of financial fields.
Students can look at many recruitment areas with a master’s in finance-
- Accounting Manager
- Investment Banker
- Finance Officer
- Budget Analyst
- Corporate Controllers
Top 10 Colleges For Distance MBA in Finance
- Jaipuria Noida
- IFIM Business School
- IPE Hyderabad
- Manipal University
- Chandigarh University
- GD Goenka University
- SRM University
- BML Munjal University
Be the first to leave a review.