MBA IT Distance Education: A 2-year postgraduate program called the Distance MBA IT focuses on the study of IT management and related fields in order to produce highly qualified IT managers. It also imparts leadership skills and a strong specialization in IT. There are several career chances for MBA’s in information technology candidates in the technological industries.
For students who are unable to pursue the regular degree course, MBA IT distance education offers the added benefit of being pursued in a more conventional manner while maintaining nearly identical course content and a curriculum.
The distance MBA in Information Technology covers a range of business and information technology management topics such as Computer application, IT systems management, DBMS (Database Management Systems), and technology management is a few of the core topics of a distance MBA in IT.
- DU SOL MBA admission for the 2023 session is going on. Aspirants must apply before 20 October 2023. (Click Here)
- Lovely Professional University has commenced the MBA admission for the 2023 academic session, apply before the last date. Click Here
- Symbiosis Center of distance learning has started the admission for the Distance MBA course. Candidates are allowed to apply before June 2023 (tentative). Apply here
- IGNOU has started the MBA distance education for the July session of 2023. The admission deadline is 20 October 2023. (Click Here)
Candidates must complete each eligibility criteria in order to take admitted, and some universities conduct entrance exams for distance courses. The university offers admission to any eligible candidate. The following criteria parameter is mentioned below.
- Candidates who want to pursue an MBA IT in distance mode must have at least a bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative percentage of 40%.
- Some institutions may additionally require some experience in information technology, approx two years of experience is required for a distance MBA in Information Technology.
- Students must also meet these eligibility requirements and successfully pass the required entrance exams.
Distance MBA, IT is a two-year postgraduate management program divided into four semesters. The fee of the distance MBA IT varies from INR 50,000 to INR 5,00,000/- per annum depending upon various colleges or universities.
MBA IT Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Business Administration in Information Technology
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 50,000 to INR 5,00,000/-
Bachelor’s in relevant stream
|Minimum marks||40% marks|
IT Manager, Technical Analyst, Business Analyst, etc.
|Salary||4.5 LPA – 8 LPA|
MBA IT Distance Learning Admission Process
Distance education MBA in Informational Technology courses offers by many universities and its selection will be based on merit or entrance exam, however, admission may depend on the university. The following steps are given below.
- Candidates must first select an institution and the entrance exam the college or university accepts before submitting an application for distance MBA enrollment.
- Students must complete and submit an online application form for each university.
- Candidates can submit their online distance MBA application fee payment.
- A merit list will be made public on a certain day. If a candidate is chosen, they have to show up on campus or submit a report online.
Advantages of MBA IT Correspondence
- Greater Flexibility
- Significant Cost Savings
- Convenient Learning
- Individual approach of students
- Improves the ability to acquire and retain knowledge
MBA IT Distance Education Syllabus
Below is given the semester-wise Syllabus Details Distance MBA in IT course.
1st and 2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Practical (MS Office)||
|Marketing Management (MM)||
Business Research Method (BRM)
|Managerial Economics (ME)||
Business Environment and Law (BEL)
|Accounting For Management (AFM)||
Financial Management (FM)
|Management Theory and Organisational Behaviour (MTOB)||
Human Resource Management (HRM)
|Information Technology for Business (ITFB)||
Database Management Systems (DBMS)
|Statistics For Management (SFM)||
Business Communication and Correspondence (BCC)
3rd and 4th Semester Syllabus Details
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
Management in Action – Social, Economic and Ethical Issues
|Minor project||Major project|
Scope of MBA Information Technology Distance Education
- Educational Scope of MBA Distance Learning IT
Graduate students of distance MBA IT programs have the option of continuing their studies by enrolling in programs like the Ph.D. in Information Technology. The students will conduct research projects and enhance their knowledge of computer science topics. Students can also enroll in programs leading to certification.
Students who want to pursue higher studies can opt for several options right after MBA distance learning IT:
- ISB Certificate Programme(Business Analytics)
- Certificate Course(Information Technologies)
- Recruitment Area For MBA Distance Learning IT
As a graduate, you will be able to find employment in a variety of IT sectors, including small companies and large corporations. Students who pursue a distance MBA in IT will be better able to understand how markets, technologies, and consumer behavior interact to provide job possibilities in both the public and private sectors.
The following is a list of some of the sectors that provide MBA IT Jobs-
- IT Director
- Software Development
- IT Specialist
MBA Distance Education Colleges
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- JECRC University
- Jaipur National University
- IMT Distance Learning
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Chandigarh University
- Symbiosis College of Distance Learning
- Amity University
FAQs of MBA IT Distance Education
Q: Can I do MBA IT in distance mode in the 2023-24 session?
Ans: Yes, Definitely, there are numerous universities, such as IGNOU, LPU, etc., who offer the MBA in Information technology course in distance mode.
Q: What is the fee for an MBA Information & Technology distance education program?
Ans: The course fee of the MBA IT program varies on the University. The average fee of this distance education program is between INR 50,000 to INR 5,00,000/-
Be the first to leave a review.