MBA Operations Distance Education: Distance MBA Operations is a two-year PG course in the management field. This MBA program includes product design and management, intending to maximize efficiency and effectiveness while addressing customer requirements and guaranteeing the organization’s long-term success.
Studying systems and processes used to generate products and services, emphasizing efficiency and effectiveness, is a component of the MBA Operations distance education program. It also deals with organizing the movement of information and products among the many supply chain segments, from raw materials to end users.
- DU SOL distance education fresh admission for the distance education is going on for the academic year 2023-24. Candidates who want to apply must complete the admission process before the deadline of 20 October 2023. (Click Here)
- MBA distance education admission has begun at Kurukshetra University for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University has commenced the MBA admission into distance education mode for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- IGNOU has started the MBA distance education admission for the July 2023 session, candidates can apply before 20 October 2023. (Click Here).
The candidates willing to get admission in the distance MBA Operations Management must meet the eligibility requirements set by various institutes. There are a few standard prerequisites for admission that are frequently observed in distant learning institutions. These may consist of the following:
- Enrolling in distance MBA Operations Management requires a minimum Bachelor’s degree in any stream (BBA, BSc, BE, BTech, etc., are acceptable).
- A minimum of 40% marks in the bachelor’s degree is a basic requirement at various institutes.
- Admission to this distance MBA program is based on marks obtained by the applicant in the Bachelor’s degree.
MBA Operations Management through distance mode is a more affordable and cost-effective way to earn a master’s degree. There is an average academic cost of INR 25,500 to INR 69,000 rupees per year for this MBA distance learning program, depending on the level of study.
MBA Operations Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Business Administration in Operations
INR 25,500 to INR 69,000
Bachelor’s degree in any stream
40% in bachelor’s
|Admission Basis||Direct based|
Operations manager, Plant manager, Manufacturing Supervisor, etc.
INR 4.3 LPA – INR 7.7 LPA
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Admission Process
Application for this distance MBA program can be applied online and offline. The aspirants can apply for the MBA Operations Management distance education through the below procedure:
- Go to the website of the University to which you want to apply for this MBA and navigate to the admissions section.
- Look for the MBA in Operation Management program Distance program and click on “Apply Now.”
- Create a new account with the admission portal.
- Login to the portal, and you will be directed to a new page containing the application form.
- Fill out the application form accurately and also pay the fee for it.
- Submit distance MBA OM form along with fee voucher.
Advantages of MBA Operations Management Distance Learning
- The students enrolled in the MBA Operations distance learning can make their own study schedules.
- This distance MBA program is lower in cost
- Students can cover the syllabus according to their speed.
Scope After MBA Operations Distance Education
- Educational Scope of MBA Operations Distance Education
Higher-level coursework makes it possible to continue your study and advance your career after receiving your distance-learning MBA in operations management. It’s critical to consider your long-term professional goals and choose a curriculum that satisfies your needs and goals. The advanced study that follows this MBA program is:
- PhD Operations Management
- PhD Supply Chain Management
- Certification Course
- Recruitment Areas For Distance MBA Operations Management
An individual who earns a degree in MBA operations distance education may be able to find employment opportunities in a wide range of industries and companies after earning the degree. Some of the most common industries in which operations managers are employed are the following:
- Financial services
- Transportation and logistics
- Educational Institutes
Be the first to leave a review.