MSc IT Distance Education: A 2-year Distance Master of Science in Information Technology (MSc IT) programme is created to fulfill the demand for information technology competence in the industry (IT). MSc IT distance education is designed to meet the rising need in the workforce for IT professionals who possess solid technical and management expertise.
The degree of MSc Information Technology distance education is given to students who have completed coursework demonstrating their mastery of or high-order overview of a certain topic. The curriculum uses world class technology to assist students in developing the most latest skills and strengthening their capacity for the future. A student who completes a distance MSc IT course degree will have a solid foundation in computer systems and information technology.
- AMITY University will soon open a Distance MSc admission window for the 2023 session.
- MSc Distance Admission will start soon at Subharti University for the 2023 session.
- Mumbai University Distance MSc 2023 Admission will start soon.
The distance MSc IT programme is designed specifically for IT professionals and recent graduate students who want to advance their knowledge in computer science and information technology.
- Candidates who pursue a distance MSc IT programme must have at least a bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field including BCA, BTech, and BE from an accredited institution with an aggregate score of 40%.
A two-year postgraduate management programme in science stream called the Masters of Science in IT is divided into four semesters. The average fee of the MSc IT distance education varies based on the colleges or universities from INR 10,000 to INR 80,000/- per annum.
MSc IT Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Science in Information Technology (MSc IT)
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 10,000 to INR 80,000/-
BSc in relevant discipline
|Minimum score||40% in BSc|
IT Manager, Technical Consultant, Project Manager, etc.
INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7 LPA
MSc IT Distance Education Admission Process
- Students must submit an online application for the programme through the official website for distance MSc IT admission.
- The students must apply for an online application form, fill it out completely, attach the necessary documents, and submit it.
- Students must pay an application fee in addition to submitting the application form for a successful completion of the application procedure.
- Students will receive a confirmation page with enrollment number.
MSc IT Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||OPERATING SYSTEM CONCEPTS||1ST YEAR|
|2||COMPUTER ORGANISATION AND ARCHITECTURE||1ST YEAR|
|3||DATA STRUCTURES USING C AND C++||1ST YEAR|
|4||OOP PROGRAMMING IN C++||1ST YEAR|
|5||COMPUTER NETWORKS||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||OPERATIONS RESEARCH||2ND YEAR|
|2||DATABASE SYSTEM CONCEPT||2ND YEAR|
|4||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING||2ND YEAR|
|5||SOFTWARE TESTING||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc IT Distance Learning
- Greater Flexibility
- Significant Cost Savings
- Convenient Learning
- Individual approach of students
- Learn while Working
Scope of MSc IT Correspondence
- Educational Scope of MSc IT Correspondence
The students of distance M.Sc.IT graduates with plans to continue their study have several options. The distance MSc IT scope enables students to pursue a PhD in IT and associated subjects. Students who want to advance to managerial roles might study for an MBA in information technology.
- Recruitment Area For Distance MSc IT
Graduate students of distance M.Sc.IT programmes have several job opportunities as well as the option of furthering their studies. The following are some of the top career options for graduates with a distance master’s degree:
- Application Programmer
- IT Analyst
- Software Developer
- Maintenance Engineer
Also, some of the top recruiters are as follows-
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- Manipal Online University
- Jaipur national university
- NMIMS Distance Learning
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
- University of Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.