MSc Computer Science Distance Education: MSc Computer Science distance education is a two-year postgraduate course that is specifically designed to learn about programming skills and solve technical issues through software and programming language. The distance MSc Computer Science course is meant to offer the chance to candidates to complete their higher studies without any hardship.
This course is rich in learning material, and by acquiring related skills, students can avail relevant career opportunities. This MSc CS course offers various subject specialties such as artificial intelligence, advanced computer networks, data networking, programming languages, computer graphics, and others.
- Amity University is accepting admission for the MSC CS program in distance education mode. Apply Now
- LPU has commenced admission for the MSC Computer Science distance education program. Apply Now
- Mumbai University, MSc computer science distance admission for the 2023 session is happening. Candidates looking for admission must apply before the admission deadline. (Click Here)
The eligibility criteria for the MSc Computer Science Distance education program is very simple for students who are keen to take admitted to the distance MSC CS program. Read the mentioned below eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for this course, one needs to complete education up to graduation from a recognized university.
- A minimum score required for the course is 50% in order to be eligible for the course.
- Entrance tests may be conducted at the institute level by some colleges/universities.
MSc Computer Science fee varies differ from university to university. The fee for distance MSc CS is INR 17000 to 80000 per year. Some universities charge per semester vice and some universities charge annually.
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Computer Science|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 17000 to 80000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MSc Computer Science Admission Process 2023
MSc Computer Science applications can be submitted in either online or offline mode. Students will have to visit the website of the university for this purpose.
- Firstly the candidates will apply by opening the online portal of the university.
- It will be necessary to provide basic details and register as new students.
- Then, academic details will be filled in the form.
- After this, the related documents will be uploaded by the candidates.
- An application fee will be paid online mode.
- The form will be submitted, and students will be informed via email.
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||COMPUTER SYSTEM ACHITECTURE||1ST YEAR|
|2||OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN||1ST YEAR|
|3||DATABASE SYSTEM CONCEPT||1ST YEAR|
|4||OPERATING SYSTEM Principles||1ST YEAR|
|5||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING||1ST YEAR|
|6||DISCRETE MATHEMATICS||1ST YEAR|
|7||PRACTICAL -1||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||DATA COMMUNICATION AND NETWORKING||2ND YEAR|
|2||PRINCIPLES OF DATA STRUCTURE USIN C AND C++||2ND YEAR|
|3||PHP: A BEGINNER’S GUIDE||2ND YEAR|
|4||COMPUTER GRAPHICS||2ND YEAR|
|5||BEGINNING C SHARP||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Computer Science Distance Learning
- This course will stimulate activities among students.
- It will be easier to choose a convenient place and time for study.
- For learning purposes, students can approach other students.
- This course imparts various programming skills to students.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Computer Science
MSc Computer Science distance education course is best for learning about the fundamentals of computers and avails various opportunities. At higher study levels, students have multiple chances to continue their studies.
Students will have many options for courses that are available to be pursued after this course.
Some of the popular study programs after distance MSc Computer Science are:
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Certificate course in web designing
- SAP course
Recruitment Area for MSc Computer Science Distance Education
The career development after MSc in CS can be continued in various related sectors. The high-salary jobs available after this course are:
- Web developer
- Web designer
- Software engineer
- Network Engineer
- Data scientist
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
Be the first to leave a review.