MSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a two-year postgraduate course that is specifically designed to learn about programming skills and solve technical issues through software and programming language. The distance MSc Computer Science course is meant to offer the chance to candidates to complete their higher studies without any hardship.
This course is rich in learning material, and by acquiring related skills, students can avail relevant career opportunities. This MSc CS course offers various subject specialties such as artificial intelligence, advanced computer networks, data networking, programming languages, computer graphics, and others.
- The last date for admission to the LPU MSc Computer Science distance education program for the 2023 session is 20 October 2023. Source
- Kerala University has opened the admission window for the distance MSc Computer Science program. The last date to apply is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- The registration deadline for Mumbai University’s MSc Computer Science distance education program is 10 October 2023, with a late fee of INR 150. Source
- Amity University is accepting admission for the MSC CS program in distance education mode. Apply Now.
The eligibility criteria for the MSc Computer Science Distance education program is very simple for students who are keen to take admitted to the distance MSC CS program. Read the mentioned eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for this course, one needs to complete education up to graduation from a recognized university.
- A minimum score required for the course is 50% in order to be eligible for the course.
- Entrance tests may be conducted at the institute level by some colleges/universities.
MSc Computer Science fee vary from university to university. The fee for distance MSc CS is INR 17000 to 80000 per year. Some universities charge per semester vice and some universities charge annually.
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Computer Science|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 17000 to 80000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Admission Process 2023
MSc Computer Science applications can be submitted in either online or offline mode. Students will have to visit the website of the university for this purpose.
- Firstly the candidates will apply by opening the online portal of the university.
- It will be necessary to provide basic details and register as new students.
- Then, academic details will be filled in the form.
- After this, the related documents will be uploaded by the candidates.
- An application fee will be paid online mode.
- The form will be submitted, and students will be informed via email.
Documents Required for Admission to MSc Computer Science Distance Education
- Qualification Certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG).
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MSc Computer Science Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Computer System Architecture||Data Communication And Networking|
|Object-Oriented Analysis And Design||Principles Of Data Structure Using C And C++|
|Database System Concept||Php: A Beginner’s Guide|
|Operating System Principles||Computer Graphics|
|Software Engineering||Beginning C Sharp|
|Discrete Mathematics||Practical Ii|
MSc Computer Science Distance Education
In India, Numerous Universities and colleges are offering MSc Computer Science distance learning program. MSc Computer Science teaches students about programming languages and knowledge of the latest technologies. This program scope is increasing year by year in India. Students from all over India can take admission to this program. Students must have a BSc degree in Computer science or equivalent to be eligible for this program. They can apply to any UGC-recognized university in India.
Advantages of MSc Computer Science Distance Learning
- This course will stimulate activities among students.
- It will be easier to choose a convenient place and time for study.
- For learning purposes, students can approach other students.
- This course imparts various programming skills to students.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Computer Science
MSc Computer Science distance education course is best for learning about the fundamentals of computers and avails various opportunities. At higher study levels, students have multiple chances to continue their studies.
Students will have many options for courses that are available to be pursued after this course.
Some of the popular study programs after distance MSc Computer Science are:
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Certificate course in web designing
- SAP course
Recruitment Area for MSc Computer Science Distance Education
The career development after MSc in CS can be continued in various related sectors. The high-salary jobs available after this course are:
- Web developer
- Web designer
- Software engineer
- Network Engineer
- Data scientist
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
FAQ Regarding MSc Computer Science Distance Education
Q: Can I do M.Sc CS from distance education?
Ans: Yes, the Master of Science in Computer Science program can be done in distance mode also.
Q: What is the duration of the Master of Science in Computer Science distance education education program?
Ans: The duration of the MSc CS distance education program is 2-4 years.
Be the first to leave a review.