MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education Admission 2023: MSc Food & Nutrition is a postgraduate distance education program offered for a minimum of two years duration. Students get the chance to study several aspects of food management and nutrition in this distance MSc program.
Students who enroll in the MSc Food and Nutrition Science distance learning program can specialize in their area of interest and upgrade their current relevant credentials. Students will learn practical skills and study food and nutrition in-depth as they prepare for a rewarding profession.
- The deadline for applying to Mumbai University’s MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education program is 10 October 2023, with a late fee of INR 150. Apply here
- IGNOU is accepting applications for distance MSc Food & Nutrition admissions for the July 2023 session until 10 October 2023. Source
Students who are willing to polish their skills in food science by doing this MSc program must meet the eligibility criteria of this course. To get admission to MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education course, students must have the following eligibility:
- Aspiring candidates for MSc Food & Nutrition must have a graduate degree in food science or a related stream (such as BSc Food Science, BSc Nutrition, BSc, etc.)
- He/She must secure a minimum of 50% marks in graduation in order to take a placement in this MSc program.
- Enrollments in MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education program are dependent on the merit of marks score in the UG degree.
Students who want to take the MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education program have the advantage of being able to save money because this program is a very economical option. An average academic fee ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 50,000 per year for the Master of Science program in Food & Nutrition.
MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Food & Nutrition|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 35,000 to 50,000 per year.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education Application form
The application form is going on at some universities for the academic session 2023-24. Candidates can fill out the application form at their chosen university. They can visit the official portal of the university and submit the application form. Candidates must fill out all the required details properly and upload the scanned documents to the university website. The application fee varies as per university.
Distance MSc Food & Nutrition Admission Process 2023
The application form filling and submission process for the MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education program is totally online in multiple distance learning institutes. The procedure followed for application at most universities is given below:
- The aspirant of MSc Food & Nutrition visits the official website of the institute to which he/she wants to get admission.
- On the homepage of the website, go to the admission portal of the university.
- Register with the online application portal and get a unique ID
- After getting id login into the online registration portal
- Go to PG distance admissions, tick on the science category, and select the MSc Food Nutrition program
- Click on the next button; an application form will open in a new tab
- Fill in all the details required in the MSc Food & Nutrition admission form.
- Upload all required documents
- Pay the online application fee for this MSc Program and submit its voucher along with the application.
Documents Required for Admission to MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education
- Educational Certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG)
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Fundamentals of Food Science||Life Cycle Nutrition|
|Nutritional Biochemistry||Medical Nutrition and Management|
|Food preservation and Food Microbiology||Diet Therapy|
|Community Nutrition||Food Safety and Food Service Management|
|Human Nutrition||Sensory Evaluation and Culinary Science|
Advantages of MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education
- A distance learning MSc program helps you think critically about your daily activities.
- Strong technical abilities are another benefit of an MSc Distance degree for career seekers.
Educational Scope of Distance MSc Food & Nutrition Distance
This MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education program in Food and Nutrition gives you a great educational scope. It is providing you the opportunity to get a doctoral degree; the higher study after this course is given below:
- M.Phil Food and Nutrition
- M.Phil Nutrition and Dietetics
- M.Phil Food Technology
- Ph.D. Food and Nutrition
- Ph.D. Food Science
Recruitment Areas of the MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Learning
This MSc program in food science can provide a luxury career to its graduates. The career scope or recruiting areas of this program are given below.
- Educational Institutes
- Agricultural Research
- Civil Service
- Community Development
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mumbai University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
Be the first to leave a review.