MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education: MSc Food & Nutrition is a postgraduate distance education program offered for a minimum of two years duration. Students get the chance to study several aspects of food management and nutrition in this distance MSc program.
Students who enroll in the MSc Food and Nutrition Science distance learning program can specialize in their area of interest and upgrade their current relevant credentials. Students will learn practical skills and study food and nutrition in-depth as they become ready for a rewarding profession.
- Mumbai University will soon open their Distance Admission window for the MSc Food & Nutrition Science program.
- MSc Food & Nutrition program Distance Admission, is going on at IGNOU for the 2023 session. (Click Here)
- Kurukshetra University Distance MSc Food & Nutrition program Admission for the new session will start soon.
Students who are willing to polish their skills in the field of food science by doing this MSc program, then they must meet the eligibility criteria of this course. To get admission to MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education course, students must have the following eligibility:
- Aspiring candidates for MSc Food & Nutrition must have a graduate degree in food science or a related stream (such as BSc Food Science, BSc Nutrition, BSc, etc.)
- He/She must secure a minimum of 50% marks in graduation in order to take a placement in this MSc program.
- Enrollments in MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education program are dependent on the merit of marks score in the UG degree.
Students who want to do this MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education program have the advantage of cost-saving because this program is economical. The average academic fee for MSc Food & Nutrition program starts from INR 20,000 to 50,000 per year.
MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Food & Nutrition|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 35,000 to 50,000 per year.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MSc Food & Nutrition Admission Process 2023
The application form filling and submission process for MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education program are totally online in multiple distance learning institutes. The procedure followed for application at most universities is given below:
- The aspirant of MSc Food & Nutrition visits the official website of the institute to which he/she wants to get admission.
- On the homepage of the website, go to the admission portal of the university.
- Register with the online application portal and get a unique Id
- After getting id login into the online registration portal
- Go to PG distance admissions, tick on the science category, and select the MSc Food Nutrition program
- Click on the next button; an application form will open in a new tab
- Fill in all the details required in MSc Food & Nutrition admission form.
- Upload all required documents
- Pay the online application fee for this MSc Program and submit its voucher along with the application.
MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education Syllabus
1st year syllabus Details
|S.NO||SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)||YEAR|
|1||Fundamentals of Food Science||1ST YEAR|
|2||Nutritional Biochemistry||1ST YEAR|
|3||Food preservation and Food Microbiology||1ST YEAR|
|4||Community Nutrition||1ST YEAR|
|5||Human Nutrition||1ST YEAR|
2nd year syllabus Details
|1||Life Cycle Nutrition||2ND YEAR|
|2||Medical Nutrition and Management||2ND YEAR|
|3||Diet Therapy||2ND YEAR|
|4||Food Safety and Food Service Management||2ND YEAR|
|5||Sensory Evaluation and Culinary Science||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education
- A distance learning MSc program helps you think critically about your daily activities.
- Strong technical abilities are another benefit of an MSc Distance degree for career seekers.
Educational Scope of Distance MSc Food & Nutrition Distance
This MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Education program in Food and Nutrition gives you a great educational scope. It is providing you the opportunity of getting a doctoral degree; the higher study after this course is given below:
- M.Phil Food and Nutrition
- M.Phil Nutrition and Dietetics
- M.Phil Food Technology
- Ph.D. Food and Nutrition
- PhD Food Science
Recruitment areas of the MSc Food & Nutrition Distance Learning
This MSc program in food science can provide a luxury career to its graduates. The career scope or recruiting areas of this program are given below
- Educational Institutes
- Agricultural Research
- Civil Service
- Community Development
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mumbai University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Karnataka State Open University
Be the first to leave a review.