MSc Valuation (Real Estate) Distance Education: MSc Valuation Real Estate is a two-year master’s degree in science stream offered in distance learning mode. This MSc distance learning program examines the study of revaluing existing buildings through the purchase of additional land and the sale of current properties or parcels to the client.
The essential techniques and concepts of valuation, which the MSc covers in Valuation Real Estate, will be taught to the students. They will also improve their verbal, analytical, and creative abilities. Following the current real estate market boom, this program has become increasingly well-liked in India.
- MSc Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The Admission Deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- AMITY University will soon start MSc Distance Education Admission for the 2023 session.
- Delhi University Distance MSc Admission will begin soon for the 2023 session.
The aspirants of distance MSc Valuation Real Estate must meet the university’s eligibility requirements. There are different requirements for admission at multiple institutes, but the most followed eligibility is given below:
- Candidates for the MSc Real Estate Valuation program must hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- The applicants must have a minimum overall UG degree score of 55%.
- Admissions to this two-year distance MSc program are merit-based and dependent on a Bachelor’s degree score.
This MSc Valuation (Real Estate) Distance Education charges fewer fees as compared to regular programs. The usual costs for completing an MSc in Valuation degree range from INR 6,500 to INR 36,000 per year.
MSc Valuation (Real Estate) Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Valuation (Real Estate)|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 6,500 to INR 36,000 per year.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance MSc Valuation (Real Estate) Admission Process 2023
All first-time candidates are urged to review the information about the MSc Valuation (Real Estate) Distance Education program on the Website of the institute they choose to attend before registering. Candidates can apply online for this MSc by following the instructions below:
- Open the Website of the institute.
- Click the “Register Online” tab on the institute website where you wish to submit your MSc Valuation Real Estate application.
- Pick “Fresh PG Distance admission” from the drop-down menu after selecting the tab.
- Register with the portal and get a login id by providing the necessary info.
- Select “MSc Valuation Real Estate” and start filling out its form.
- In order to complete the application process, pay a fee for it and submit the MSc application form.
MSc Valuation (Real Estate) Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Principle of Economics||1ST YEAR|
|2||Book Keeping and Accountancy||1ST YEAR|
|3||Principal of Valuation Real Estate||1ST YEAR|
|4||Town & Regional Planning||1ST YEAR|
|5||Principle of M/C Tools & Factory Equipment||1ST YEAR|
|6||Legal Study||1ST YEAR|
|7||PRACTICAL I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)
YEAR / SEM
|1||Valuation of Agricultural Land||2ND YEAR|
|2||Environmental Impact Assessment||2ND YEAR|
|3||Principle of Insurance and loss Assessment||2ND YEAR|
|4||Maintenance & Repairs of building & Dilapidations||2ND YEAR|
|5||Elementary Surveying||2ND YEAR|
|6||BUILDING CONSTRUCTION||2ND YEAR|
|7||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of MSc Valuation (Real Estate) Distance Learning
- You have the freedom to do your coursework for a distance-learning MSc in the Valuation of Real Estate from any location, at any time, and at your own speed.
- Professionals working full-time who enroll in MSc distance education courses hope to advance in their fields.
Educational Scope After Distance MSc Valuation (Real Estate)
For people who are interested in real estate and wish to work in the field, the MSc Valuation (Real Estate) Distance Education course is quite pertinent. There is a significant opportunity for progression with a distance MSc in the Valuation of Real Estate. The educational scope after completing this MSc program is as follows:
- M.Phil Valuation Real Estate
- Ph.D. Valuation Real Estate
Recruitment Area For Distance MSc Valuation (Real Estate)
A distance learning MSc in Valuation of Real Estate can lead to a fascinating job, but it will also open doors to employment in the banking, insurance, and real estate development industries. The top recruiting areas for such professionals are:
- Financial Industries
- Real Estate
- Educational Institutes
- Government or civil services
Top 10 Colleges For MSc Distance Education
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur national university
- Chandigarh Online University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- University of Mumbai
- NMIMS Distance Learning
- Guwahati University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.