MSc Chemistry Distance Education: MSc Chemistry through distance mode is a two-year PG program in the science stream. Students are able to concentrate on a particular topic of chemistry in this distance MSc course.
The skills learned in the MSc Chemistry program are applicable to many fields, including medicine and other research-based organizations. This distance MSc program in chemistry is designed to give students an advanced understanding of a range of chemical science fields and subjects.
- MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- AMITY University will soon open its admission window for the Distance Msc Chemistry 2023 program.
- Kurukshetra University Distance MSc Chemistry admission will start soon for the 2023 session.
Before enrolling in the MSc Chemistry distance program, each aspirant must verify his eligibility. The eligibility criteria for this chemistry course are given below:
- Candidates graduating in chemistry or a related stream are eligible to apply for the MSc Chemistry distance course.
- A minimum of 50 % mark (45% for SC/ST) in a UG degree is a basic and necessary requirement for pursuing this PG program.
- Enrollments in this distance MSc program are merit-based and depend on applicants’ marks for a UG degree.
This master’s degree program is offered at very affordable rates at various distance institutes in the country. The annual academic cost for MSc Chemistry Program ranges from INR 12,000 to 60,000 per year.
Distance MSc Chemistry Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Chemistry|
|Eligibility||BSc in any discipline|
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
|Course Fee||INR 12,000 to 60,000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission Process 2023
After checking their eligibility, students come toward the application process. The application process for the MSc Chemistry Distance Education is simple. Aspirants can follow the below-mentioned procedure to fill out the online application form for this distance PG course:
- Browse a university website in which you want to apply for MSc Chemistry
- On the Homepage of that institute, search for the admissions tab and open it.
- Opening of admissions window will show you the online application portal in which you have to register first.
- After registration, log in to the admission portal and go to the distance education portal.
- Select PG admission and click proceed.
- Now, choose MSc Chemistry from the Drop-down menu and click the next button.
- After an application form opens in a new tab, fill in all educational and personal data in it.
- Make online payment for the application fee for MSc Chemistry and hit submit button.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||INORGANIC CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|2||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|3||PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|4||ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|5||COMPUTER FOR CHEMIST||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|2||MATHEMATICS FOR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY||2ND YEAR|
|3||CHEMISTRY AND ENVIRONMENT||2ND YEAR|
|5||SOLID STATE||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
Advantages of the MSc Chemistry Distance learning
- study for the MSc Chemistry Distance Education reduces the inconvenience and expense of long commutes to educational facilities.
- This distance MSc’s independence in time management gives students a chance to hone their time management abilities.
- The most comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for learning may be created by the learner.
Educational Scope After MSc Chemistry Distance Education
After getting a master’s degree in chemistry, such professionals can go toward higher study at the doctoral level. The advanced study courses after completing MSc chemistry are:
- Ph.D. Chemistry
- Ph.D. Inorganic Chemistry
- Ph.D. Organic Chemistry
- M.Phil Chemistry.
Recruitment Area For Distance MSc Chemistry
Chemistry professionals can make a bright future in India. After completing this MSc Chemistry Distance Education program in chemistry, one can get employment in these areas:
- Chemistry Research Institutes
- Chemical Quality Assurance
- Chemical Quality Controlling
- Health Centers
- Civil Services
- Educational Institutes.
Top MSc Distance Education Universities
- Delhi University(DU)
- University of Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Jaipur National University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
Be the first to leave a review.